And don't you *EVER* forget this

and don't you *EVER* forget this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_LeBron_James
youtube.com/watch?v=-PBf_H3z63A
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/passenger-from-hell-threatens-to-accuse-uber-driver-of-rape/news-story/1c8d38e119feead53f0f29a47fa64e1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what time is it in croatia? is it a good time to shitpost?

would lebron james trade wealth and fame for being white?

wow... give that black gentleman a 6 gorillion dollar raise. fucking white people.

Maybe he can go dry his tears with his $485 million.

they just did a special report on this during the game. such jewish propaganda like the beyonce black panthers hafl time show. what do you expect from (((DISNEY)))

how do we know it even happened or it wasnt a hoax like all of them.

Ah shitposting at its finest

being alive is difficult for most

No LeBron, Ohio hates you because you left us when you started to peak.

>Being around blacks in America is tough
ftfy

Never EVER take responsibility for your own actions when you can blame other people. Hey, it works if you're not white!

*sob* give that man some tax dollars

Can we just fucking stop dancing around the subject and bring back segregation already, goddamn. Niggers in universities are already pushing for it, it's not even being imposed on them.

that poor old dumb nigger

Lol LeBron so obviously doesn't care and just looks to Jew lackeys, ahem, "black leaders" like " Uhh guys what do I say so the nigglets don't ask me for free shit?"

Because Le Bron 'fucking' James has a hard time getting picked for teams because he's black right, they always pick whites over blacks in Basketball aye?

He will lose because of this.

Is this true?

Go to sleep, Luka.

Lol what a rich faggot nigger.

Instead of using his position to build up the black community, he teaches them to be the victim...

Stop stealing and murdering then

Free food
Free housing
All black neighborhoods

Im gonna say no

dis nigga crazy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_LeBron_James

He's worth 500 million dollars. Literally.

No matter how much money you have, no matter how famous you are...having to listen to niggers whine all day is tough.

>The only job niggers can do is play basketball or be black

America's niggers are the worst in the world.

WHITE
MEN
BTFO

And, ironically, he's getting beat by other black men right now.

Never-mind segregation, genocide instead.

This is why reparations are a terrible fucking idea. No matter what they're given, it's never enough for these apes. Just take a look at the billions of dollars that the Western World flushes down the toilet in Africa. They're still the same worthless shithole they've always been, and always will be.

There is no way he got to where he is being that big of a pussy.

Apparently being black anywhere is tough.

Don't forget rapping.

he is the biggest fucking cry baby in the league

Holy shit! This nigger plays sportsball so we better listen to what it has to say!

Is there somewhere in the world where being black is easy?

>Interviewer: Lebron James, Is it true you said "no matter how much money you have, no matter how famous you are... being black in america is tough?
Yes that is true, I said that.
>Interviewer: Then would you give up all of your money and fame to be white?
UH Yo, hole up you fukkin racist.

Lol ok nigger

It's a shame, but I don't believe him.

So shook by da racism

lmao, that faggot ought to try being black in africa

>get pulled over
>HOLY FUCK IT'S LEBRON JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
>CAN WE TAKE A PIC? NO I'M GONNA LET YOU OFF CAN YOU RETWEET THIS?!?!

Where do these nig nogs come up with this shit?

>blacks rape 13,873 white women per year
>murder 35,060 white men per year
>whites killed by cops disproportionately more than blacks actually
>endless gibmedats for the taking
>Sanford and Son existed

Makes millions of dollars playing a childs game.
Says his life is hard because hes black.
>my head hurts

Beat me to it...

Then go to africa you fucking nigger

I'd be so ashamed of myself if I wasn't in the country of my own folk and complained about it. Fucking hell, you decide to live there. If you don't like it get out nigger.

Slavery was a fucking mistake.

Das funni maine...

woah dude....niggers aren't that smart man they just see that as "OOGA BOOGA SAMBO RACISM!!! I DINDU NUFFIN!!! GIB ME GIBS"

Then go back to Africa.

no, slavery was the last time the majority of black americans had a fucking job

Being black in America is having everything handed to you on a fucking plate.

1. Affirmative action.

2. Crime covered up by MSM.

3. Muh dik.

4. Muh pyramids.

5. Muh slavery.

4. Anti-intellectualism glorified.

5. Over representation in the (((media))) due to:
- Nog ball being the default religion
- Dancing, karaoke singing minstrels heavily
pimped by schlomo.

go be black somewhere else then

The FUCK is this picture?

and it was still a gigantic fucking mistake regardless of how employed they were and how much they contributed

Welp better start paying reparations to Lebron James for all the """""struggle""""" he's gone through as a black American!

fucks sake i wish i could get money, respect and power by being called a cracker

i would get called a cracker one million times if it meant more money and a spotlight to share opinions on. Oh no, the trauma of being called a bad word, fuck, let me go cry about it to cope

((you)) shouldn't have enslaved them then; it's just karma. inb4 Africans enslaved them first.

A black can be at the global pinnacle of privilege, wealth, influence, and fame.

All it takes is a single act of vandalism (possibly a false flag) to make him into the eternal victim.

This kind of crazy logic is never applied to anyone but blacks. This is the strongest evidence you need that any sort of reparations will always be a mistake, and will never be enough.

Reminder that ((this)) is not how you ((emphasize)) a word. It just makes you look ((retarded)).

Money is the ultimate privilege. This is probably nothing for him to fix, and he is being a faggot.

>This kind of crazy logic is never applied to anyone but blacks

happens all the time with swastikas on synagogues and bacon on mosques. All potentially false flags to make them the eternal victim, and you can't really blame them for it

actually you can blame them because its fucking gay

Guess blacks shouldn't have enslaved all of those blacks and sold them to everyone huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=-PBf_H3z63A

Fucking powerful image.

this I would choose any African immigrant over an African American thot, they are useless beyond starting drama and working meaning jobs

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/passenger-from-hell-threatens-to-accuse-uber-driver-of-rape/news-story/1c8d38e119feead53f0f29a47fa64e1c

This guy is a piece of shit. Wish we could pack these monkeys back to Africa where they can finally be treated fairly.

So sick of niggers pretending that they didn't win the fucking lotto by being sold here by their own people, and that they aren't running this country into the ground.

Even worse that I'm from Cleveland and every hot white woman around at least pretends to worship these monkeys because muh apehoop muh first championship in 100 years.

Why don't you find a place on Earth where it's not and get a mansion there, faggot?

Yeah blacks have it so tough in America, they gotta deal with other BLACKS! Imagine if they catch the spray paint guy and he turns out to be black, Lebron will never hear the end of it.

>Something is "tough"...

Cry me a river, you baby.

guess you're right but it's still true.

Africans were going to enslave Africans no matter what anyone did

Americans shouldn't have imported them on Jew-owned slave ships because importing Africans is always a mistake

he's right, an IQ of 70 would be pretty brutal desu

>i failed to follow the rules
>now i'm being punished!
Truly monstrous

A rat got stuch and drowned in the LOO, one of the problems india will never have to deal with.

No wonder they act up in universities latey, they know after they get older, give up on education, their lives are going to go nowhere fast, except prison or shame.

I'm just waiting for them to find out it was a bunch of black teenagers or liberal activists trying to start up some shit that did it.

double digits will confirm my theory

"Progressive liberals" pushing for racial and gender segregation is the funniest thing of the 2010s.

if you watch nba or football you must be pathetic with homo libtard views

Shut up Pablo

Did anyone actually have proof of vandalism?

>30 mil a year Lebron complaining about being called mean words

I wish this racism meme would stop

Living with a nigger iq in high iq white countries is tough for the subhumans I'm sure.
They need affirmitive action against whites just to level the playing field.
Niggers deserve genocide

women try desperately to gain power from being a victim, and its the beta orbiters (with no experience with women) who get sucked in and conned by their bullshit

women are the eternal meme

Where would being black not be tough?

I'm not even being facetious, I'd like to hear his real answer.

probably Sweden

Africa, the land of the KANGZ N' KWEENZ.

It is suppose to be public records soon I heard.

Oh no, he did what was best for his career.

>being black in America might be tough but living among black people is tougher.

must be difficult being a successful multi-millionaire tossing a ball in a hoop with multiple endorsement deals

>no amount of money can make you "white"....facts are racist.

who has the "hey Tyrone" version of this?

So hard with all the gimmedats that he got growing up.

Nigger single fuckin digits confirm they willl

this is the first thing that came to my mind as well but then again I dont think nigs are smart enough to false flag

>inb4 2 days from now they report that the ones who actually did it were BLM activists or libs

Self-victimization is the ultimate weapon of the left.