Migrant Crisis Thought Experiment: What if the Sexes were Reversed?

dailystormer.com/migrant-crisis-thought-experiment-what-if-the-sexes-were-reversed/

For about 2 years now, nonwhites from Africa and the Middle East have been marching into Europe. We don’t know the numbers because the governments all lie, but they are in the millions.

Nine out of ten of these nonwhite “migrants” coming in are young, aggressive males. Meanwhile, nine out of ten of the whites who go out to demonstrate in support of this invasion are female.

What if 90% of the “migrants” marching into Europe were submissive young women from Asia, and 90% of the white demonstrators supporting this invasion were men, who marched through the streets holding handmade signs with hearts painted on them reading “refugees welcome”?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it is every citizens duty to fight for their homeland. refugees NOT welcome gender be damned.

Say what you will about Anglin but the guy is pretty funny

Unfortunately I would be 100% okay with that

>What if 90% of the “migrants” marching into Europe were submissive young women from Asia
White women would go fucking insane with dissonance

Fucking Anglin and his Asiatic fetish again. What a clown.

>unfortunately

Arab women can be qt when they're young and haven't bloated up yet, and Arabs are constantly trying to fuck white women so why not give the Arabs a taste of their own medicine?

Of course let's be real- the muslims are here because other muslim men monopolize the women with multiple wives.

>dissonance

You mean they'd be butthurt that white men were able to get pussy even easier (haha swede women hate thai women because thais are like half of the asians in sweden and most are mail order brides) and would probably stage marches about protecting arab women from "rapist wyte men". Or just advocate for arab women to be put into women's shelters and kept away from society in general.

ZOG can only flood White countries with immigrants from the shittiest countries in the world because no one from civilized countries (Japan etc) are queuing up to come here.

this thread is deeply disturbing

I'm less likely to be robbed, raped, and killed by a female refugee than a male. But I also don't want them in my country to begin with. If a choice were to be made though, I would choose the lesser of two evils and allow the females in purely because they would likely be less drag on the system as a whole.
Also, the whole robbed/raped/killed thing.

You don't have to make a thought experiment. We have a lot of Vietnamese/thai berrypickers that marry in, or tourists that pick them up from SEA. Women hate it, feminists are outraged.

Most women hate other women. It isn't science. Unfortunately, a woman's selfishness still causes her to advocate for the rights of all women.

They make no sense if you listen. If you assume them liars, and like Jung said examine the results of - instead of the rationalizations for - what they propose then they suddenly make a whole lot of sense. They're just selfish. No creed, no conviction, no higher purpose.

>more women to abuse the welfare system

no thanks nice argument feminists almost had me there

Women would be pretty pissed off. I like asians, but I am gay and think Asian men are leagues ahead of asian women in terms of attractiveness. I also find it odd that Asian men draw anime women as white, but crazy. It is like they are attracted to white women but disgusted by them at the same time.

I think they'd still support immigration. Normie women, even more than normie men, say what they think people want to hear but then act according to their own interests.

So the same rich white women you see saying refugees welcome? They normally don't interact with the niggers that much, because the niggers don't have anything to offer them.

They'd hate the Asian women and become their rivals, but on a matter of principle would never refuse them access to the country, because they believe that to express an opinion other than "welcome all" is to lower their own social status.

white women: will open the borders to anyone and everyone and speak out against racists, then turn and make fun of chinks and the white losers that choose them over themselves

kek

>Arab women can be qt when they're young and haven't bloated up yet
You haven't met many Arab women. They are, you see, a Semitic people, and look the part. Gigantic hook noses of the kind you don't even see on Jews are not unusual. And remember that the photos of hijabis you see on the internet are hugely nitpicked.

(Eastern) Asians of either sex would be a boon to a country. Even if it was men, those men would get jobs.

Arabs of either sex would be bad for a country. There's a reason Arabs make their women wear bed sheets on their faces. They also try very hard to get their hooks into men so that they can force them to convert to islam, also bad.

wtf i like globalism now

Wrong. Women's "opinions" are just rationalizations. Try speaking to one sometime.

>posts idols
>implying for women migrants are the equivalent of models to them
how much of a cuck can you be

It does make sense when you see it as a cold-hearted, unprincipled self-interest type of thing.

Refugees want to come into the country. What do you say as a woman?
Nothing -> Your social status remains stable, but another woman might grab your status by being outwardly pro-refugees.
I don't want them -> Half of your friend group will denounce you and you'll become an outcast.
Let them in -> You are praised by your friend group and wider society for being compassionate and a good human being.

Refugees want to come into your house. What do you do as a woman?
Let them in -> You get a taste of the old struggle snuggle, and by the time they leave everything that isn't bolted to the floor is gone.
Don't let them in -> You live another day.

And to 95-99% of women, the first and the second are ENTIRELY UNRELATED.

yeah because men don't vote for that shit either
also over half of white women voted for trump so...

white women would shut this shit down IN A DAY

>People would be more open to refugees if the majority of them were of the sex that is more likely to assimilate and less likely to do violent barbaric shit.
Really makes me think

This, too. The migrants are not lovers to white women, but like those little purse dogs. They let them move into the country because it's fashionable, maybe spend an hour or two talking to them as language volunteers, then get bored and dump them on someone else. The Western European welfare state and prison system, in essence, is like a dog shelter for all the brown and black puppies that white women thought they wanted to let in but now don't want to be around because those puppies kept shitting on the carpet.

Yeah but in Europe the white women are still very liberal. White women in the U.S are starting to learn that they are lucky to have White American men and if they had voted for hillary White men would abandon white women.

Why the fuck are ALL the migrants mostly males. Where are our 3rd world QTs who would happily work in the kitchen and fluff our nutters.

you act like lots of white men don't vote liberal

There would be a lot of prostitutes and single mothers living on welfare, which isn't really that good
But at least the average IQ wouldn't drop, and we wouldn't have as many people trying to blow us up

women would go crazy

Refugees Welcome

bring your friends too

>muh Asian women
>Andrew Anglin
Just as expected.

>I would choose the lesser of two evils and allow the females in purely because they would likely be less drag on the system as a whole.
bullshit. women take up 10x the welfare bux for childcare

Why were the Vikings mostly males?

Because they are disposable. Let's say a Muslim woman has three sons and two daughters. Okay, the daughters will be used to forge local family alliances. So that leaves three sons. One to take over the family business or property, another to try to marry off to a wealthier woman from out of town, and then a third who's useless. So, what do you do with him? If you're a jihadi, you send him off with a bomb to blow up some enemies. If he's not too dumb, you teach him a profession and maybe he can find a woman in another town. But if the opportunity is there, you send him to lands populated by more naive, unprotected people where he can steal and live the good life and maybe even open up opportunities for your whole family to settle in a richer land. He's the wild card, a sort of free extra bet that might pay off but wouldn't hurt you too much if it didn't.

Yeah but we'd have a shitload more secretaries and maids than muggers and prisoners.

only if they Japanese were jews

Actually nvm the males end up blowing themselves up anyway so it's a net positive I guess

>This is why never in history did anyone ever imagine the concept of allowing women to engage in politics.
wrong, they did. We just didn't listen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

Roastie detected

>ITT: Sup Forums betrays beliefs in exchange for qt asian gf

I wouldnt mind a ton of asian qts coming here