Delayed by Nazis, bar mitzvah to now be celebrated by 89-year-old Holocaust survivor

>archive.is/H7HeZ

Why are there so many holocaust survivors? Hmmm?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/new-holo-jews-created-to-continue-tormenting-the-goyim-forever/
youtube.com/watch?v=AnF630tCiEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How long until we never have to hear from another 'holocaust survivor'? 10 years? 20? I'm fucking tired of these opportunistic jews crawling out of the woodwork for their 15 minutes of fame.

There's no excape goyim
dailystormer.com/new-holo-jews-created-to-continue-tormenting-the-goyim-forever/
youtube.com/watch?v=AnF630tCiEk

The silly cunt was too busy to do it in the last 69 years was he?

wait so why didnt he just do it back in the 40s after the war? even if he wasnt old enough if you survive a death camp i think jews would consider you a man

i think this story is fake and ghey.

It's been 72 years since the war ended.
And the person who had the longest life lived up to 122.
That gets us to 2067
Of course only if that alleged survivor was born on the last day of the war and lived longer than any person in history would this be possible.

Holy shit I'm laffin. But at the same time, I'm fucking horrified. Someone please stop this.

>be Jewish
>be old
that's all it takes to claim to be a Holocaust survivor

When will the last holocaust survivor finally die?

Didn't you get the memo, Everyone with more than 1% jew in them is a holocaust survivor.
>Ladies and Gentlemen!!!.....*Drum roll*.............. >THE ETERNAL CRYBABY JEW!

Theres plenty of teenage holocaust survivors.
In their logic any jew is a holocaust survivor.

I like how he waited all the way until now so that I see it.

in 20 years he'll do the same.

...when the holocaust actually occurs.

God, I was born 40 years after the 'holocaust', and there is a chance that I won't outlive the last 'survivor'. What's the point in living if you can't finally see all of these liars in their graves?

Oh well, I'll try and beat most of 'em.

Seems like the death camps really weren't that effective, what with there being a new survivor story every other week and all

I wouldn't be surprised if Holohoax """"""""""survivors"""""""""" were stilling popping up in the year 2050.

why the fuck did he wait until he was 89? what if he died last year?

Post your best holocaust stories everyone!

Notice a trend?

Checked

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! They got me in the 1st fucking grade! like there is only been one fucking ethnic cleansing! Parents don't let their kids even make a gun with their finger and let them watch the news but, Jew Holocaust stories from birth FUCK! Digital brainwashing. Teachers suck ass so fucking bad.

oh fuck OFF

>2050
>OK now we've merged with machines but only for a select few
>holocaust survivors are now plugged in goy
>oh, you don't want to live until 10000 and listen to kikes harp on your for centuries?? ANTI SEMITE, kill his nano-bain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>moving knives
someone needs to direct a holocaust horror movie with all these crazy jewish lies in it

Holy kek. Muh sides. There are limits to Jewish trickery.

(((They))) already did, back in 1945

If Hitler really had death camps that killed 6 gorillion Jews, how did so many survive?

If the death camps weren't actually killing jews, was Hitler really such a bad guy?

>delayed by the Nazis
>until 2017

Much like all the modern 'survivors', I'm sure they'll benefit from the sparse record keeping at the time to say they were there as a little kid.
>Mengele himself patted me on the head and said he'd like to experiment on me!
>I slept on barbed wire and was forced to learn to dance for my captors amusement!
>They'd shoot at my feet and make me dance!
>I was in the gas chambers, but one great strong jew held me up above the gas! He died standing with his arms raised! It was a myruckle.

>If Hitler really had death camps that killed 6 gorillion Jews, how did so many survive?
I ironically told this to my sister when I was younger but now I actually believe it

>can't spit without landing on some kike's property
>60,0000,000,000,000 jews died in the first year alone goy

>2017
>89
>2017 - 89 = 1928

He would have been in his teens during the holocaust. I'm not sure what the problem is.

>even if this isn't real, jews will just claim they're immortal holocaust survivors.

We will never escape until we actually do it. This is a cosmic taunting over time. An immortal taunt.

>was Hitler really such a bad guy?

Fucking jej

Stop depressing me, when will this STOP?!

You don't have to experience the Holocaust to be a Holocaust Survivor goy.

It will. They will do it to rub it in our face.

Do not worry goys, you will never escape the survivors!

Holocaustâ„¢ survivors are the opposite of that old joke about the Jewish parent whose kid asks them for $100:

"Dad, can I have $100?"
"Oy, $50! What do you need $20 for? Fine, here's your $10."