>S TO SPIT
S TO SPIT

>not falling for the climate jew

why is this a bad thing again?

america fucked up big tonight, goodbye trade hello sanctions

S
DRUMPF IS FINISHED

>sanctions
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

>The USA should pay money for a system that imposes more restrictions on the US than any other country

OK

This

Without NATO, the EU will rise and do away with this orange retard

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffhahahahaa who the fuck is going to sanction the united states?

because man made climate change is bull shit user, and most Americans know it

drumpftards are finished, impeachment coming soon now

>100 billion a year and cucking our economy for 3/10ths of 1 degree

Lol go fuck yourselves good luck with those sanctions :^)

The EU is dying, I'm pretty comfortable.

>this agreement is non-binding
>WTF TRUMP, YOU CANT LEAVE
>PREPARE FOR SANCTIONS

Looks like youre gonna have to move out. Shucks!

This.

The rest of the world is going to use our emissions as leverage against us from now on.
"We could trade with you guys.. But you sure do pollute a lot. We will make a deal, but you got to sell it really cheap"

China and India will be even more happy to invest in renewables now: clean air= cheaper medical costs, higher quality of life. And its an easy way for them to get on good terms with Europe.

I'm actually really excited for a Europe-India-China world. I think that's a good mix, fuck America.

"The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological
progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society with out causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values."

>eurocucks puts sactions on the US
>US reacts by closing borders
>US leaves NATO
>US leaves the UN
>US will not longer defend the eurocucks
>US becomes more self-sufficient
The EU needs the US, not the other way around.

Fuck off kike

Congratulations, your the biggest faggot on this website.

>China
>India
>two countries where it's acceptable to shit in the streets
>pointing finger at American pollution

Yeah, okay. And let's look at Europe.
>weekly human bowlings
>no funs allowed
>1/3 mudslime

I don't agree with trump on much of anything, including this, but let's be real here bud.

S
kil me

this
is
why
we
voted
for
him

>>weekly human bowlings

You might want to google where our exports go champ

Jesus fucking christ. Just because America doesn't sign some fucking piece of paper in france does not mean we can no longer think about emissions. As if this agreement is the only way to change our energy uses. Fuck off

Also other countries, china/india, have and will continue to emit massive amounts of emissions.

No, Sup Forums is full of ex-bronies, I don't like traps, I'm not a cuck or any Sup Forums sexuality.
Its hard to be the biggest fag on Sup Forums, if the alt-right New what each other looked like, the movement would die in a second

oh no, we withdrew form the honda accord! i can see the clouds getting ready to kill us all!

shut up cuck, you will get sanctioned and that's that. Enjoy 3rd world poverty

There is nothing the world makes we can't produce ourselves unlike your country which has to take Merkels fat cock in its arse so they can continue having food.

Fuck yes that Paris agreement was an embarrassment to everyone who signed on. MAGA

he's a smart guy who seems to have gotten a lot right about liberals but i never did agree with his premise that it was technology's fault. for one thing, by the time his manifesto was published he'd been living in a cabin in the middle of nowhere for like 20 years. his last interactions with technology were like in the seventies. so singles bars got replaced by singles websites, the fundamental motivation remains the same. the problem is leftists, not technology. tech didn't change me any and i didn't see it change the stupid hippies either.

>Get told all the time america needs to stay the fuck away from being the world police/stick to their own business and we need to fix our own selves
>Elect man who is doing just that and just looking at things economically and within his own country
>"WOW AMERICA WHAT THE FUCK WHY AREN'T YOU DOING X FOR THE WHOLE WORLD"

Id rather the streets had shit in them than guns.
Europe is also tons of fun.

China gets things done when it needs to happen. Indians are decent people and hard workers who will help contain extremism and back up Europe against China. And Europe is the epicenter of the world, its like the new DC except for all humanity, and all they had to do was be nice

sweden. they will put their hands into fists, bury them deep in their pockets and hold their breath until they turn blue

Every-fucking-where.

this place actually managed to meme an autist into the white house

i hope the next 4 years stay this hilarious, well played guys

Yeah. People who say "This." are usually redditors. That and "It's almost like....(smarm)"

You can smell the reddit.

100% true haha

the climate is everybody's responsibility as it transcends national borders

it's not like you can contain all the pollution within the borders of your own country

>but china isn't doing it, india isnt doing it

the west backing down from climate regulation is not going to get china any closer to environmental protection

>america turns third world
>the rest of the word economy thrives
>especially post-brexit UK

Thank you Trump.

This is all the shills have, a flash in the pan.

>not knowing how IDs work

dumb mongrel bong faggot.

It was an important piece of paper.
That's great if we don't need it, we almost made what we would of promised in the Kyoto protocol just because of technology advances.

But Trump is cutting efficiency standards in everything from computers, washing machines, and cars. Plus he dismantled the clean power plan.

At best it was a stupid gesture and it is already being used against us, this is why I didn't vote for Trump

Then go live in India. No one is going to stop you.

Try it you bitch faggots see what happens

Since when are you filthy abbonigers considered first-world yourselves?

yea because you give this much of a shit about what third world countries do....

go steal some other countries tax dollars to pay for your catch up to America cost

now this is shitposting

Is this an invitation for a round in the ring, Jarmo? Fucking Finnish fuck, go back to drinking Minttu and fucking reindeer in your Sauna

>sanctions
>on the US

>mfw you use mfw wrong

If you're talking about how the refugees in your country turning their hands into fists when it comes to your women then I agree with you. You're country is the rape capital of Europe. Your government is controlled by feminists. remember that you pathetic cunt.

The alt right isn't real. Bronies are different than horsefuckers. Traps are a meme.

this^^^

this is another one of those things people will look back on years from now and realize trump was totally right

no you didn't vote for turmp because you're a clitsucking retard.

>your
>being such a newfag to think 'This' is a reddlt meme

Basically no one supported this besides a handful of idiots. Even I voted for Trump, but what he did was just stupid. I'd say most people would like clean air and water.

Lol. I hope you're joking. Europe is going to become a third world shithole in literally no time. Can't wait to see it

I thought Croatia was supposed to have the Nazis.

>he doesn't suck clits

what are you gay?

this
Tulsi 2020 next time fellow Sup Forumsaks

It sounds like you care about emissions.

I hate to break it to you. Trump doesnt.

and you don't have them?

and yet somehow you still achieved it. gtfo of america, kthx

juniorsoprano.rm

>UK
>getting any say on sanctions
>Germany
>destroying their economy by shunning UK and US market
k have fun

You're not good at this, shill.

>one hundred BILLION dollar price tag which get ramped up more and more every year given to the third world shitholes

NO THANKS
Invest that money here on green energy subsidies

Enjoy paying a million dollars a solar panel just to have niggers break it or muslims to blow it up

This is some of the most ignorant shit I've ever seen, and I'm willing to bet you're yanking my chain, but I'll bite.

Whether guns are illegal or not, the people cimmitting crimes and breaking other laws aren't going to give a shit. They'll have guns. You and your law abiding neighbors won't. Your house gets broken into, grandma fucked right in front of you, and you can't do shit because Ahmed has a 1911 pointed at you. Once he's done pulverizing nana's pelvis into dust and stealing your shit, you can call the weewoo stickybangers and file a report, or if you had a gun you could have shot at Ahmed and made him move on.

China gets things done because they have zero fucking regard for how it happens. The grass isn't always greener. And as for Europe being the epicenter of the world, I agree. It's in the fucking center of all the other countries, and the reason we hear so much from there us because they're all getting scraped off Mohammed's bumper every goddamn day or their kids are getting blown up at Wiggles concerts. They get attention for the wrong fucking reasons, all because the middle east keeps shitting in their pussy, and all they do is sit there spreading their lips begging for more.

Whatever man, I was calling people retarded before you were even born

Can anyone libtard actually say why it's bad we pulled out besides parroting the (((media))).

>modelling your sexual behaviour on a fictional octogenarian

dude probably never even fucked with the lights on

What will happen is that USA will be North Korea 2.0 while China takes all the void in the market left by pollutemerica.

Can't wait for the orange baboon drops NAFTA and be free of you

I fucking hope the EU puts sanctions on us. I want my country to suffer. Fucking trumptards need to learn what a lack of critical thinking or even a lack of some basic thinking skills can lead to. They need to learn what isolating yourself from the rest of the world really means.

You want isolationism? Fine. Bring it on. No more trade.

>replying to himself

hello darkness

Good response
Mediocre response
Absolutely shit response

This is when they say it helped limit pollution but neglect to mention the fact it did nothing to limit the biggest polluters on earth. Simply just made the US a worse place to have a business.

Neither matter at all

The fact is fossil fuel deposits are getting harder to reach so alternatives need to be utilized. Fuck the oil cartel, fuck the dumb activists. Support the engineers that actually build shit

Saddest bait I've seen since. . . yesterday.

because the climate is changing due to pollution and if we don't stop it there will be irreparable damage to the environment

i wish they would display state names for the US, i bet youre from alabma or some other redneck shithole that does nothing for your own economy

do you actually believe the shit you say? i bet you do with your 3rd grade education lol kys

>fossil fuel
This is a meme term you indoctrinated literal goy

I'm surprised you can use the internet without a head Paco

Fuck off, Bernie

Shit agreement that even Nicaragua would not sigh.
Go back to t_d you cunt.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ o sorry i wasn't sure if these guys are paying attention

>sanctions
>on the United States of America

>china is going to increase production massively while cutting emissions

mexican intellectual

Because it wasn't strict enough.

->128078457
>US won't submit to paying India 100 billion per year to clean up their shit while China gets to pollute for 13 more years and takes US jobs
>that makes u third world hahahahaha

Wirklich

What regard are you talking about?
Are you saying EPA and Federal Park services are what makes us better than China?

You realize nobody in a mining company board room goes "Oh there's a rare species of bird that calls this mountain home, we couldn't possibly lose something that precious".

The only thing that preserves our environment is laws that explicitly make it so you can't destroy it.
The whole reason we are in this stupid mess is because a bunch of execs in a board room decided that it's better to lie to the entire American public about the consequences of what their products will do to their children than not make tons of money

but dont worry you peasants, trump will make money from it...

>meanwhile in the real world
>the climate keeps changing
>other countries tax the shit out of people for farting
>Hitler's America enjoy's yet another freedum
>the unterwelt is still jealous

Oh for fucks sake, reply to the guy. Even though he is a shill, if your going to take the bait don't be a pussy and cancel out your reply. I can't stand it when people do this, it's the retarded equivalent of throwing back a baseball after the other team hits a home run. I fucking agree with you as well, but come on man.

get off Sup Forums and never come back

Nice Flag Faggit

Except trump didn't say he is not willing to negotiate for a better deal or that he didn't want to work with people. He said the US was getting the short end of the stick in terms of what the rest of the world was contributing

>china

Said they weren't going to start anything till 2020, even that I don't believe and they have some of the worst/non existant standards I've seen for the environment. Ghost cities? why bother building them.