Meanwhile on 50's Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13091457
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
youtube.com/watch?v=ibkB47OAt6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is a commie.

Anyone else here a libertarian? I can't wait to open the doors to our neighbors south of the border! They will surely be a grateful and industrious addition to any society and our grand children will thanks us for these new friends.

I saw a colored using the white only fountain today.
What did the jigaboo mean by this?

Just got back from my steel factory job I got straight out high school, where they hired me because I "had grit."
I love my 8 hour a day, 1 hour 3 martini lunch, 80k a year (in future 2017 bux), 1 month vacation, unionized job that will allow me to retire with a 100% pension at the age of 55. I'm only 20 years old, but I've already paid down my 2000 sq foot house, and my 2 Cadillacs. Sally, and I are working on our 3rd kid too, (she doesn't work of course.) The next generation just gotta know to work hard, and life settles itself out. Like I said, I'm only 20, and I got it figured out. Life's not hard.

strawpoll.me/13091457

It makes me proud that America is 95% white, and hard working. I don't mind some minorities, but just a little, and they should stick to their own neighborhoods. I want little Jimmy, who will be an adult by the late 60s, to have a safe, and harmonious neighborhood to live in. I do everything for that kid, and I hope he follows in my footsteps at the steel factory.

Commie

USSR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE NEED TO FERRET OUT THE RUSSIAN SHILLS IN OUR RANKS

>Lots of jobs
>Low regulations and taxes
>conservative
>White
>Gorgeous Women
>Affordable housing
>Beautiful Beaches

Why haven't you moved to California Sup Forums?

I want some negro dong in my mouth

the 5% have 4 kids each, by the time little jimmy is 60 years old they'll be 50% of the population!

That fucking pic. I was so happy reading the top half and then I was suddenly struck with grief as I read the other half.

>>Gorgeous Women

California only has 2 of those things you listed, if you're generous.

This. It will STIMULATE the economy, and borders violate the NAP.

20 year olds were typically living with their parents then too, dipshit

looks dirty

>It makes me proud that America is 95% white,
In reality it is closer to 88%. If you remove the Irish as white than it's closer to 65%.

>1980s
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

>2011
youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE

just fuck me up

it was so clean back then.
Look at how fucking clean it is!!!!
Everywhere is turning into a fucking ghetto now
>END IT ALL NOW!

winter war was our fault :D:D praise soviets nation of peace ok :D:

Out of high school, get drafted ended up in a trench in KOREA , loose an arm to frostbite and gangrene, back to the states take on drinking my ass down

CA patriot holdout here

I hear that nuclear power will be too cheap to meter and that we'll have colonies on the moon in the 1980's!

That's not at all how the 1950s were

This is 50s Sup Forums where we larp as good 'ole Americans who just want to raise their families in peace and live the American Dream. You're slow.

see
this shows the changes facing the world..its bad

Boy, I love going outside.

yes, this is how the vast majority of the 1950's were in america unless if you were black

>less than 11pm vs 2:30am

Major difference.

I cannot believe what a neo nazi told me in my home town. He said in 50 years the pope will be kissing muslim feats, cross dressers will get state funded sex change operations, and women will be fucking negros left right and center.

:)

youtube.com/watch?v=ibkB47OAt6c

that's the smallest difference you cuck..people seemed generally happier then they are now, even with everything my childhood and high school years seemed sooooooooooooo much better then the lives of kids today

>walks safely through Chicago at night
What a beautiful city, it will remain like this forever!

I'm leaving this thread, its too fucking painful.

Watched two negros fall in the wet concrete today at the new coal power plant site. We just kept pouring... Was hilarious! I did drop my half of my Pall-Mall in there too though... That sucked.

>buy large 3 bedroom detached house with double garage in nice neighborhood for less than a year's salary

in the 50s almost nobody in the united states had even heard about Islam.

No it wasn't.

I gave in. Now I'm in central OR

Forgive me, CA and OR

Goddam people here seriously are this fucking stupid

God I hate niggers.

But only those who will UPHOLD the constitution say one day they wipe us out

Have any of you read the new Nabokov novel? I saw a pretty young fox at the library eyeing up eyeing up the cover. Shame her momma came around just as I was about to offer her a ride in my eighty-eight. She was a pretty little thing too.

Guys, I fucked a girl and now she's pregnant and her father expects me to marry her.

I'm 18 and even though I've saved up enough for a house and have my own car, I still feel like dodging this somehow.

Wat do?

I'm a libertarian and borders are absolutely necessary for the foreseeable future.

I hate playing that game because it constantly reminds me that LA used to be a white city.