WHY DID WE PULL OUT OF THE AGREEMENT?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/noel-sheppard/2010/11/18/un-ipcc-official-admits-we-redistribute-worlds-wealth-climate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pulling out prevents baby's

enjoy your sanctions faggot

"The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological
progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society with out causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values."

because it's shit

I don't even give a fuck if the world explodes, we need something like that right now.
Nothing like a good old cull, a place where the weak perish and strong survive. No more of this gay, everyone has the right shit.
If I'm stronger than you, you have no rights.

Whats the point in putting out a flame in your house when your whole neighbourhood is on fire

Because we were basically giving shit country's billions while taking it up the ass in energy growth.

Wait a second, this sounds awfully familiar.

Within reason man.. within reason

>sanctions
I thought the piece of shit was made non-binding so Obummer didn't need approval of the senate???

Convenience

>but whaddabout muh uncle's coal plant job?!

Imagine how many jobs you'd if the country's entire energy demands were met with bicycle powered generations, get on it Trump

because USA is strong and independent

Because France is no longer France.

Cause that girl needs my cum in her

Bullshit. There is literally no reason why traditional values cannot be maintained if high standards are. What hasn't occurred to leftwing faggots is that if everyone gets indoctrinated to be a leftwing faggot everything slowly falls to pieces

We realized it's not good to put your peepee in crazy.

/thread

Drumphf doesn't even have the authority to pull us out!! it's supposed to go through congress!!!!!

Beta detected. In the end times I will fucking eat you if I'm hungry.

it doesnt matter. it wont go into effect until trump is about to leave office and markets and consumers are already seeking lower carbon footprints because to save resources and cost. the market is ahead of the curve. im not sure what numb nuts was doing, but its just a fuck you shot across the bow. wont affect anything.

t. Skinny virgin neckbeard supported by his parents

sanctions?
hahah we can produce everything wed ever need even if its more expensive, sanctions are also nothing to us, i cud pay 1 dollar more on top of every dollar i spend

This is a good analogy

the agreement is nothing more than moral grandstanding and a redistribution of wealth that 3rd world countries that will do absolutely nothing. the money is going to go in the hands of corrupt bureaucrats and third world politicians and almost nothing will get built. if you want to solve climate change you need to promote wind and solar private businesses, and start at a smaller scale. An international organization can't do shit to help govern climate policies by individual countries.

Back to jewbook you normie

enjoy our ICBMs faggot

So we can turn around and destroy the planet, obviously.

Also, the sky is currently falling

It was. That's why it won't work anyways, because there is no recourse if China gets to 3030 and says oops, we can't go that clean now buy my cheap steel you western cuck

WHY???

By that logic obama had no authority to agree to it in the first place as he didn't go to congress before he promised billions of our tax dollars to these globalist fuckasses.

Obviously because we don't want to pay 18 years of child support.

NOBODY IS TELLING ME WHY!!!

Just for funsies.

Because it literally does nothing to our benefit and only enriches a small group of people who get rich off of dictating who and who doesn't get to have a carbon footprint.

Oh and we can go green on our own. The free market is already starting to favor cleaner energies so why do we need some "agreement" with other countries to just do what is right on our own.

Because it has very little to do with actually saving the environment and more to do with global elitists fucking us over.

>trade
>sanctions
>bongs

>Sanction
>USA

HAHAHA

Holy fuck my sides!

>ahah we can produce everything wed ever need

American education

Maybe you should spend that extra dollar on grammar classes instead.

She's built like a fridge

lol nobody knew what this agreement was 48 hours ago.

legacy media is dying, but they're still great at manufacturing controversy out of thin air.

That has to be shooped.

>someone is Tedposting
>you call them a normie
Kys

YOU THINK THAT DARKNESS IS YOUR ALLY???

>WHY DID WE PULL OUT OF THE AGREEMENT?!?
Because economic policy should not be based on a psuedoscientific cult popular with neo-Marxists.

I see what you did there user

Because your father should have pulled out but didn't have the will power.

Sometimes it's better to pull out at the right time or the consequences will never be the same. Thereby ovoiding monetary responsibilities further down the road. He did the right thing.

Fucking This!

other nations want our money. if we can't get it in one place, there will be another waiting in the wings. i'm not aware of any goods that are monopolized by any one country. well, maybe oil in the middle east, and they sure as fuck want to keep rolling in our money

Common freekin sense! Unfortunately, most people are too low IQ for this sort of logic. Bravo user!

Because we're Making America Great Again, so get the fuck out of the way smelly Europeans.

NANOMACHINES, SON

would fugg

oh god that's the funniest thing I've read tonight. Thank you

>muh sanctions

Ha! We're America!!! We can do whatever we want!

Also, check 'me.

Liberal here, honestly i hate all these libcucks whining, the paris agreement is half assed and you just cry Trump Trump Trump. You were still gonna burn regardless because youre so cucked.

YOU MERELY ADOPTED THE DARK

>With Paris agreement
>The world is fucked by 2100
>The US pays hundreds of billions of dollars

>Without Paris agreement
>The world is fucked by 2100, but a few months sooner than the above
>The US saves hundreds of billions of dollars a year

USA president is ill.

You know you want it son.

Ever seen an old male lion get slowly killed by the young male lions? That woukd be you, if you weren't a omega male cuck. You won't even get that shitty fate, youll just be crushed.

It wasn't an agreement it was a Honda Accord

>sanctions on your number 1 trade partner

enjoy your sanctions retard

pretty much this

Because Trump is a retarded faggot who craves to be loved by people in Pittsburgh.
Also, because Americans in general are pretty retarded and annoying.

So we don't get fucked and who tf is that guy in the OP

to stop paying for fucking 3rd wrld countries

The US wanted to show solidarity with Syria and Nicaragua by being the only 3 countries that are out of the agreement

enjoy Russian tanks after we pull out NATO

I wonder why they didn't take it?

>hurf durf everything is a conspiracy
Go back to your Seth larp threads.

For Trump to have the equivalent of a temper tantrum on the world stage.

>unibomber
>normie

Well it doesn't save the environment, by self admission, its a fucking joke. So what purpose do you think it serves?

she has better arms than i do

Anyone else here think Chloe is legit hot as fuck?

I'd tap that.

Make a map of which countries have to pay under this nonbinding agreement?

The fact that cash has to be paid out constantly should be your red flag that this has nothing to do with the environment.

Because Trump is a retarded goddamn oompa loompa and is supported by people who literally think God will step in to stop climate change.

Social Darwinists are assholes. Hope you get capped by a "weaker" person who happens to have a gun on them.

>sanctions against the most powerful and influential country on the planet

>LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

>BRROOOOCCKKK LESSSNAARRRR

others call them taxes & tariffs.

KEK

>UN IPCC Official Admits 'We Redistribute World's Wealth By Climate Policy'
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/noel-sheppard/2010/11/18/un-ipcc-official-admits-we-redistribute-worlds-wealth-climate

And you're no better than a sodomite.