EUROPOL PEDO THREAD - The Hunt Continues

On 5/31/2017, Europe's police agency released 20 images that show clues as to the whereabouts of child abusers.

europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse

As of 6/1/2017, 7 of 20 images have been identified with high confidence by Sup Forums.

Previous Threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/kampen-mot-overgrepsfiler/europol-ber-om-hjelp-hvor-er-disse-overgrepsvideoene-fra/a/24012281/
kolonial.no/media/uploads/public/373/284/505884-12dfb-product_detail.jpg
marksandspencer.com/hooded-tatty-teddy-onesie/p/p22330973?&pdpredirect
designashirt.com/design-studio?product=31&color=24
en.visitbergen.com/whats-on/the-great-fjord-run-p822943
images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.a5BgTAN9NxKEIlG0-dqbtgEsEs&pid=15.1&f=1
insigniarange.co.uk/images/bathroom/GT9002MR-no-skirt-lights.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHOWER CUBICLE. FIND IT

Just brainstorming:
Can that black box be one of those flip calendar clocks (shot sideways)? The knob would be used for time adjustment, for example.

#12 possibly Tick repellent

16 looks like a bag of chips with a metallic inside. there can't be too many of those these days

CONCENTRATE!!! Norway or Sweden. No UK!

And some one translate this for are the newfags vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/kampen-mot-overgrepsfiler/europol-ber-om-hjelp-hvor-er-disse-overgrepsvideoene-fra/a/24012281/

Couldn't the object that looks like an old camera be a cpap machine for sleep apnoa?

green ones are solved roo

then what is the ting on top for?

has anyone sent in the data to europol yet?

kolonial.no/media/uploads/public/373/284/505884-12dfb-product_detail.jpg

Can we get some individual, high res pictures of the items instead of a collage?

This bottle does not have a black tip.
The black is not part of the bottle.

shower cubicle is miles off. it is not solved dad

>individual

>high res
You must be joking

Nah, it's pretty definitely a box shutter camera but it is unlikely that anyone could ID it any more closely than that. There are thousands of that type of camera and this one has no obvious markings.

Start looking for bottle or aerosol can manufacturers.
Who made what for what purpose.
I know I've seen some water bottle with goofy shapes like that, too.

Then it's probably some kind of floor cleaner.

#13 has the type of nozzle that is usually used with hair root lifting products.

something like this

>kolonial.no/media/uploads/public/373/284/505884-12dfb-product_detail.jpg

Pretty sure its these. Green font

>Police crack down on Norway's largest pedophile abuse network

Police seized more than 150 terabytes of abuse material

“It is not one case, but several serious cases that we have been investigating for a long time. We can talk of several networks,”

i think #16 is a bag of lays chips

already doing it... looking at European manufactured Forest insect repellents

Number 6.
Candle?

different handles, different shape, different control panels, its all shit. if we find the shower cubicle and its fittings the police can identify the manufacturer, which year this model was made, specifically which customers had these installed at this time. it cant be that many, maybe only 5000 people or so. this item in particular roots the investigation to a specific home and customer list because it would have had to have been sold and installed, which is what they need to nail them.

I don't think it's a nozzle - it is a lid opened towards you.

I think so too..

Pic is extreme zoom, shows black part to be off center, far enough out to know that isn't part of the bottle.

That's not aerosol. That's shampoo, conditioner or bubble bath liquid.

I thought this one was pretty much confirmed lactacyd?

you can try to enhance images using this website

www.imageenlarger.com

Looks like a Deer or Moose if that helps.

Could just be a wedding ring or something on top

its not a box camera. its a voltage controller of some kind.

read through the old threads, there is lots of good information that has already come out. people just joining keep running over the same old ground. skip text replies in old threads and only read the posts with images to save time. it will be very beneficial if new anons read through the old breads

Seems to be like one of the candles on the image you posted.

>MORE pedo shit
Fucking dig anons. This all ties to the elites. This and the fucking MK ultra youtube vids that have been purged off Sup Forums. This shit is bigger than pizza gate. We need to tie someone big to this.

TRACKS FROM SEPTEMBER. All these pictures are taken from offenders material with children that Europol has come across. They ask for tips to find out where the pictures are from. Photo: Europol/Twitter

>We post pictures from September 6 videos, so now Europol is doing the very last resort

- All the investigators at the European level have been working with these pictures, but failed to find clues on where they are from. That's why we put them out. And we have already received 3000 tips

In one of the first photos they've posted, there is a bag from Rema 1000 and a shopping bag that appears to come from the store the Christmas season. The two have shops in both Norway and Sweden.

cont.

>all this roleplaying

you bois aint doin shit you cant even find seth rich killers baka

Cool. I'm looking for brandless bottles. Whatever fits that shape, I'll dig when I find out who made it for what purpose.
I've seen some odd waters in bottles like that, too.
That cap might twist off or flip open...

A Scottanon said it looked like "Highland Fresh Air Freshener" but I can't find any examples of it so far.

I tried to download something like that, I'm on my phone.. there's no way..

Could ANYONE PLEASE TRY THIS

Anyone? Pretty please?

Especially the ones with writing..

we found him alpha jallop

Another picture that is out can be a Norwegian neighborhood in winter, or from any other neighborhood in a land of snow. Investigators have not found it out. Europol ask for help.

>Do you know anything about the design of buildings that can help us?

-We encourage everyone to see regularly on the page.

cont.

This. Creep left the cap off

Operation "Dark room": Earn big money to pass on child molestation

-Hope we can save these children

All the pictures posted, stems from the offenders material with children. And often the children very young.

-The unedited pictures are absolutely terrible, emphasizing Georgis.

-It is a balanced risk by doing this, as with all communication from the police, that the abuses will be aware of our investigation and how we work. But we will save these victims. We know that most often that when we find a victim, we find several others who have been subjected to abuse by the same person. I have seen some of these videos, and believe me, I hope we can save these kids, "said Europol.

Two objects?

All this tool does is resampling. It CANNOT restore information that is not there anymore due to video and jpeg compression. For god's sake, it's not CSI universe.

To me this looks like an older spycam/minicam device with an analoge trigger of some sort.
The greyish cable connected to it might be some sort of power supply.
Just a wild guess tho.

#18 is a onesie from a brand called "tatty teddy".
marksandspencer.com/hooded-tatty-teddy-onesie/p/p22330973?&pdpredirect

No there is something in front of it but it's not that big...

could be dog shampoo, the logo looks like it could be similar to Vet's Best, but can't find a bottle match

noice. if it doesnt have a functional nozzle (an aerating/mixing stem) and just ond of those old style pop-lids then it could be shampoo or conditioner

I'm not so sure about they "they know" thing, in terms of our confirmed facts. Do they know the cops released the images? Yes, but do they know how far we are? Probably not, which only heightens our need for speed. Godspeed, Euranons.

Dark Room: 33 September issues, hundreds of children exploited and abused - bt.no
33 new cases in the "Dark Room" complex-hundreds of children exploited - aftenposten.no

Norwegian men pay

to download videos

where children are

exposed to

Grove assault.

They are the last link

in an industry

where the raw materials are

the abuse of children.

They think they are invisible.

but we have found them.

i think it is aerosol because of the metal seam on the bottom. pic related. also why would they have a cap over the top that size unless it was to contain a spray apparatus like a nozzle. if it werent an aerosol they would have need for such a large top.

but an user commented on the black line which intersects the container at the bottom right, which might BTFO aerosol hypothesis. what is that black line?

I was not able to find the design of #15 on custom ink, and only found a sort of right design on rushordertees. Will continue to look into if the shirt used a premade design at all

Might have a match on 16?
It seems that both bags have black letters at the same place

I'm 100% certain it Smash since we have narrowed it down to either Norway or Sweden

Maybe deer repellent?

CHATTING with children: "Operation Dark Room" at the Bergen police has revealed that several chat services are used by men who preys on children that can be abused.

The criminal police are asking the Philippine police for help to take the Norwegian predators.

designashirt.com/design-studio?product=31&color=24
Website uses flash and I don't have it installed, anyone want to find the pattern?

We need to figure out the country of origin for the snow picture #9.

Please post google street views of possible countries so we can get a sense of architecture and start ruling some countries out.

Pic related is FINLAND. Probably not finland.

Maybe not repellent...

Really looks like that there's a removable top on it.

Did you find that or did you make that?

Norway pedophile scandal: Politicians, police reportedly among 20 arrested suspects

Police crack down on Norway's largest pedophile abuse network

Pedophile Abuse Network Operation “Darkroom” Shakes Norway

Bergen Police revealed global pedophile network

care2read?

it's dark room investigation: norway pedos and philippines victims

I made it

Digits!

Aren't the Philippine police busy right now?
Isis taking over..

Wait..

SHITPOSTERS,

SEE:

>15
It looks to me that it says "All it takes is all you got" instead of "what you have."

The only thing I could find that mentions both "I am a runner" and "All it takes is all you got" on the same shirt is some dudes profile on a toe shoe forum, where he says "My shirt says: I am a Runner. All it takes is all you got."

looks like one of those older "hat boxes" that have the string handles on the top sides. shit that they sell at michael's

its in an english speaking country you moron. read the old threads for fuck sake you stupid cunts shitting up the threads with your obliviousness. quoting some goddamn article instead of reading the bread. read the old thread you cucks

getting warmer?

en.visitbergen.com/whats-on/the-great-fjord-run-p822943
???

OK I was right from the begining. (Skype hacked), but turns out to be "undeleted" images hacked/stolen/intercepted from some pedos in NOR or SWE, individuals or back channels of possibly DarkNet pedo site, using location to connect with victim's and usage in Philippines.
Surely those image's obtained should be rather researched via IP and other hardware signatures, then us chasing in recognising items, when those already known to be in Northern Europe.

find the shower. find the shower. find the shower. contrary to OPs pic, the shower hasnt been identified yet.

if we find the shower, we can freeze a definite date on when these were manufactured, since the fittings etc. will be all limited to a specific timeframe. furthermore, the police can contact the manufacturer and find out where these were installed. you dont go shipping gigantic panes of glass across the continent if you can help it, so mostly these should be manufactured at least in the country where they were installed.

finding the homeowners who installed these and the people who rent their properties should narrow the list down to not more than a few thousand names, and if just one of those names pops up on a list, or correlates to another aspect in the evidence then theyre fuct, plain and simple. find the shower. i have had no luck but i know its a matter of time. the more eyes on this the better, and the more search terms we use the easier it will be. check listings that are selling these items as used, since it looks like at least a pre-2010 era design and the manufacturers wouldnt be advertising these anymore on their main pages.

find the shower, you find the pedo

I'm looking for forest pine lotions just now, ill look for sprays and powders next. I'm quite sure that's forest pine, maybe even Swiss or similar

keywords for search:

shower unit
shower cabinet
corner shower unit
corner shower steam unit
shower steam unit

etc. etc. etc.

try to identify the round door handle and that smaller rectangular control panel inside the shower, because lots of manufacturers use that round light design above the shower head

To me it looks like someone bent over (like the bottle is some sort of cleaning product. The pattern near the bottom could be a floor or carpet.

it has a removeable cap, like a knock off brand you get from the dollar store or walmart

That makes it hard.

anons help me out on this, but it wouldnt make sense to ship an item like this. it must weigh about 500kg (1000lbs), right, with all the components together? shipping this would cost more than the unit itself, so i bet these are manufactured in-situ and the country of manufacture will almost certainly be the country where the video was shot.

remember that the police specifically need to find what country these videos were taken in so this shower could clinch it for us

Nothing here from what I could tell.

Since we talking about pedos
images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.a5BgTAN9NxKEIlG0-dqbtgEsEs&pid=15.1&f=1

- All investigators at European level has been working with these pictures, but failed to find traces of where they are from. That's why we put them out. And we have already received 3,000 tips, said Georgis VG.

At one of the first pictures they've posted, it's a bag of Rema 1000 and a shopping bag that appears to come from the store Jula. The two have stores in both Norway and Sweden.
What is it in the lhs top- square shape "indention?

this brand seems to be a close match. similar light fitting. also not in the original pic there is a grab-rail at the bottom of the thing, which means that this might be a shower/bath combo. the rectangular object inside the shower seems to be a mirror, similar design to pic related with the hole in the top. i think it might be an old aeros model or similar

The police in Bergen found a global pedophile ring, #15 has an (almost) exact quote from Mike Davis, a mid-distance runner, so I thought if the pedophile ring was found in Bergen, one of the free shirts given out at these runs would have the same shirt design in Op's picture

Also....

insigniarange.co.uk/images/bathroom/GT9002MR-no-skirt-lights.jpg

Random image

ttt

Reminds me of some special soap ex used for makeup removal

Boots have a few identifiers but not quiet identical

hell yes, im glad u guys are still working on it from last night. where we at

Anyone else get a terrifying feeling of absolute dread that makes you shudder looking at these images? Then when you see the snow cabins your entire body freezes, your heart stops beating, the hairs on your arms stand on end and you can't breathe?

Lactacyd.

So did anyone find out if they are all connected or not? Someone update me so I can get to work

#2 (boots) - higher resolution pic attached. Notice right picture (which is not very visible in OP's collage)

You mean like the fact someone right now, could be sat in a tree or bush watching you, day after day, learning your movement waiting for a chance to break in whilst your asleep and record it?

just read a dailymail article on this story. some random slut in the comments said that her parents-in-law have this exact design (not my pic related, europol pic related) shower and its installed in donegal which is in ireland

So it is forsure not in NE US? Last night we were sure it was Pennsyvania