"He was a war hero because he was captured"

>"He was a war hero because he was captured"
>"I like people who weren't captured"

Said the man who dodged the draft,
Said the man who never served a day in his life.
Said the man who has spent his whole life in an ivory tower eating mommy's fucking meatloaf.

He said these words about a man who spent FIVE AND HALF YEARS AS A PRISON OF WAR, DEFENDING YOUR COUNTRY.
He said these words about a man who was constantly beaten, tortured, refused medical treatment, put into solitary confinement for YEARS AT A TIME.
He said these words about a man who refused preferential treatment offered to him because of his high ranking status, and would only accept his release IF EVERYBODY ELSE WITH HIM WAS ALSO RELEASED.

HOW

FUCKING

DARE he speak about that man that way. Trump wouldn't give a hairsprayed hair on his head for anybody let alone his life for his country and he has the gall to speak about that man in that way, and you support that rat bastard.

Literally fucking explain yourself. You preach this AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA bullshit and when and ACTUAL american gets in the way you find it ok for your candidate in his cushy pillowed ivory fucking tower to talk down on his suffering as if it was trivial.

You voted for the 1%. You voted for the privileged who never saw any suffering and YOU will suffer for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A

Trump is a faggot, but your shitpost should be on /bant/.

You're part of the problem, too.

FUCKING

LEAF

Said the man who was never captured
checkmate
America:1 Leaf: 0

LEAF

McCain's a pile of shit.

Translation: I don't have an explanation for this

Next

Next

Next

>he defended the country in his shitty crumbling cell and was a hero for doing jack shit for 5 years

just jej, canadian. jej

>No puppet
>you're the puppet

Oh i see that you all support him because you're children just like he is.

got it.

Better get off the computer, mummy is calling you, your tendies are ready

he sold secrets about his squads flight paterns for money and got 2 pilots killed

McCain didn't give info to the enemy after intense torture, Trump gives compromising intel to Russians in five minutes :P

its all over for drumpfy-wumpfy any time now, right sweetie?

>doing jack shit

you mean like undergoing inconceivable torture non stop day after day because of his refusal to sell out his country or it's secrets in order to increase the success of it's war effort?

i know it's hard to fathom while you sit in your dark room surrounded by piss filled mountain dew bottles and empty cheetos bags but some people in this world actually stand for things sometimes. maybe try it. sorry, i realize it's not easy to stand up when your legs have to hold up 300 pounds of amerifat.

>*fingers in ears*
>nah nah nah i can't year you

^ you right now ^

youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0
reminder to sage and hide shill threads

mfw 90% of your "argument" was just spouting off absolute bullshit and conjecture.

also, why does he get special treatment for what any soldier loyal to their country would and SHOULD do? thats like praising your children for cleaning up after themselves.

undergo some torture some time in your life. see when you crack. it took a few years for that man to crack the tiniest bit. i bet it would take you 30 seconds.

next.

1. Leaf Poster
2. Trump is right, getting captured does NOT make you a hero
3. McCain is a POS

>mfw respect is classified as "special treatment"

seriously go fuck yourself, and maybe learn some respect, something your dopey fucking puppet has none of.

fucking next.

A former POW should NEVER be a US Senator. Manchurian Candidate.

1. oh so a non-argument? cool, nice shitpost.
2. no, but serving your country and undergoing years of torture in it's name unequivocally fucking DOES
3. Trump is a POS (see how empty and meaningless a sentence like that is?)

FUCKING

NEXT

>next

you mighty pedestal is a pile of shit, buddy, i wouldn't be standing on it so much

look at you, pointing the argument to some place it was never aimed at in the first place.

I'M TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU CAN STAND BEHIND SOMEBODY OF FUCKING PRIVILEGE SHITTING ON A PERSON WHO GAVE THEIR PRIME YEARS TO THEIR COUNTRY WHILE YOUR CANDIDATE WAS YELLING AT NANNY FOR A GLASS OF FUCKING ICED TEA

Idk if you're trolling them, actually believe this or both but I totally agree

This turned me off Trump pretty hard

I'm really not. I don't understand how this wasn't the end of it.

>I like people who weren't captured

What does that even means? All that screams is "I WAS PRIVILEGED ENOUGH TO NEVER BE IN A SITUATION WHERE I COULD HAVE BEEN CAPTURED"

And all of these fucks rally along with it because they too are in the same position.

Military vet here. Fuck McCain and his war hawking. Bernie was a CO and Hilary didn't serve either. No side has ar argument.

Translation:
You stumped the leaf poster.

John McCain is scum

>Military vet here.
calling immediate bullshit. this is an anonymous board. dont' pretend your identity is evidence when it's unverified.

next.

>Liberals care if someone dodged the draft if they're Republican
>But maintain that Vietnam was an unjust war and we shouldn't have fought it

Reminder to disregard and sage all leafposts.

Protip: those things you think about mcain aren't true. They're propaganda made to support the war effort. In reality, McCain gave out info to the vietnamese that got our guys killed. He also willingly appeared in Vietnamese propaganda videos. They then covered it up with the fake "war hero" story.

a

We're coming up on the 2 year anniversary of these remarks. What a hell of a ride the last 2 years have been.

Fucking

assumptions are fun, let me try

i bet you've googled the phrase "how to meet hot singles in my area who want to play magic cards" before

and he was never captured
true story bro

They don't care, they just point it out because it's hypocritical given how much Republicans care for that shit. That is, how much they say they care, but then don't seem to care when it's convenient not to.

>reminder to disregard dissenting opinions

it's cute because your cucklord just tried that by banning any questions about russia from spicer's daily press briefings, unfortunately your cuck fuck can't just jam his fingers into his ear and pretend the world exists like you can here.

Says the leaf

McCain is a nigger op.

the military is all welfare niggers too dumb to even sneak attqack isis like trump said they should. dodging the draft is a patriotic duty.

you must be this tall to ride the ride, sorry bud your'e not packing enough ammo

>"He was a war hero because he was captured"

When I heard Trump say this I was 100% sure he lost the vote of every veteran and active duty voter.

I was 100% wrong.

Whatever loser. McCain lost. Lindsay lost. Get over it.

McCain is a faggot. So I have no problem with this

John McCain is a literal traitor to this country. Everybody knows that except you.

You are like the unpatriotic Marxist faggot who hates America, hates everything we worked hard and stand for, yet as soon as your Communist agenda comes under assault SUDDENLY you're the most patriot guy ever. Yes, HOW DARE he insult a war veteran. Indeed!

Well everyone in this thread has failed so far to give a legitimate explanation of why you still stand behind this privileged manhattan fuck after speaking to a true patriot that way.

Congratulations, you continue to prove your movement even more illegitimate with every passing day.

go fuck yourselves,

- over half the country, and also the rest of the world.

So you're saying torture works, then. Glad we're on the same page.

Dodged the draft and never served a day in his life. Avoided fighting in a war run by idiots .

Trump was really never captured.

Admirable.

>number never gets called
>you still somehow dodged it

wat

You are not a true patriot and never will be. Stop pretending to be something you aren't. Fuck you and your Bildeberg communist faggot buddies.

John McCain sold us out to the Vietnamese he told them the flight paths that we were using to bomb them so they could accurately shoot down our planes and he did this so he would be treated better multiple POWs have came out and said he was a traitor but his dad was a high ranking general so he got off scot-free for everything even setting the USS Forrestal on fire. Hes no war hero hes a blue falcon

That's fine. First unit was 324th TRS at Lackland, then 344th TRS at Medina Annex, 552nd ACW at Tinker AFB, then 30th IS at JBLE in Va.

The other facts are true as well, Hillary didn't serve, Bernie dodged war as well and McCain is a war hawk and traitor.

Biggest fact is you're a fucking Canadian so you opinion counts for nothing in regards to American politics.

>thinks status can't grant you a high lottery number unlikely to get called to service

you poor naiive thing, no wonder you voted for a ruse

>McCain didn't give info to the enemy after intense torture
Not sure where you got this information. From the same communist faggot jews who hate our veterans?

News flash leaf. No one gives a shit about some loser who got captured. Can't even remember his name.

Did someone not tell you he already won? Go home, leaf.

that post wasnt meant to quote anyone

>Hillary didn't serve, Bernie dodged war as well and McCain is a war hawk and traitor.
literally all 3 of these things apply to trump
and my being a canadian does not mean my opinion counts for nothing, in fact it's just proof that the rest of the world is looking at you and fucking laughing.

>Serving in the Vietnam war
How stupid do you have to be?

McCain would have been crucified in SERE school

Shariahblue is really at it tonight. I guess they've been paid to build up some anti-trump resentment due to Trump just abolishing our standing with the climate accords.

Georgia fag here. Don't think they had iced tea up north then...

God speed, leaf.

Trump is president. Let that soak in. Feels good man

>the rest of the world is looking at you and fucking laughing.
Says the leaf.

You think because a man is driven to his natural primal instincts that he'll come out a better person? John McCain is a fucking war hawk psycho, he fell into his own personal underworld and loved the villain he became. Stop defending corrupt politicians.

Must be torture to be handed money.

>hurr durr you're wrong
>n-next

>true patriot
>reddit spacing
You're either doing a good job at b8ing or are a necon faggot

>McCain
>hero
McCain's a neocon bastard you stupid fucking leaf. He deserved a proper execution and still does. His captors should've finished the job

Dunno how you can call Trump a war hawk when NK has been giving him ample chances every Sunday. Hillary had zero excuse not to serve, instead she was blowing Saul Alinsky in Chicago.

You can sit around hating Trump all you want, but it won't matter cause neither you nor your vote counts to the US. The fact that he upsets someone like you makes me happy.

Be a good leaf and enjoy the economical scraps we throw your way and follow your PMs orders in celebrating Romadon Bombathon.

>what is: draft deferment
literally not breaking the law. NEEEEEECKKKKSSTTT

how is trump a war hawk
>and my being a canadian does not mean my opinion counts for nothing, in fact it's just proof that the rest of the world is looking at you and fucking laughing.
this makes no fucking sense. you literally said being canadian is irrelevant, but also US=stoopid. What are you babbling about?

NYYYYYEEEEEEEEXXSSSTTT

McCain

1. Ran as a war hero, with the strange hindsight opinion that in spite of the colossal loss of Vietnam it was still worth it. He ran with the rhetoric of being a freedom fighter during a time when information about the war came only through extremely limited sources.

2. Chairman of the Senate Committee on Armed Services which has endorsed the cannon-fodder like use of soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq. And personally endorse H.Clinton's command during the Bengazi incident

3. Member of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and as been openly opposed to the WALL in spite of routinely campaigning in his home state to clean up illegals

McCain is on interested in being a part of the forth branch of government, a tenured office holder. Him being a war hero is an accident. Believe it or not evil people, liars can sometimes do something good and noble. But know this, because of their evil nature those good things will always be accidents.

Tell me again how trump used his status for a high draft number?

>McCain's a pile of shit.
yes he is.
But trump is the landfill pile of shit, that Mc Cain's pile of shit resides in

> experience the worst that war has to offer
> continue pushing for more war
> try to stop the only non-pro-war candidate with a real chance of winning

McStain can go fuck himself.

john mccain got trolled trump style
and anyway trump has the charisma of a general
compare to james mattis, smart guy but a boring speaker and introverted presence

McCaine should be charged with high treason and made to live inside the skin of Rosie O'Donnell, along with all Trumps enemies.

>non-pro-war candidate

Songbird Mccain?

Maybe you should research his reputation with his brothers in arms.

Saged Leaf

John McCain was a shitty pilot. Got his wings because daddy was an admiral. He's also a traitor. Fuck McCain.

>McCaine should be charged with high treason
got a better chance of that happening to captain cheeto dick

You can see the military record that he was in fact disqualified from military service.

If you want someone that drag Dodged Former a Democratic President Bill Clinton if your man. John Kerry served but he gladly fucked over his squad mates for a political future

keep telling yourself that...

>Said the man who never served a day in his life

Commander-in-chief

trump. aka COWARD IN CHIEF

Lmao stupid fucking leaf, McCain fucking would be a war hero in your parts full of tranny snowboard teacher faggot mountie Muslims. In America he's considered a traitor and a pussy.

Go cry about it on Reddit, retard, you lost the election months ago. No one gives a fuck about you or your opinion, at all. Worthless. Absolute trash.

Actually, that's a circus peanut.

t. American

I'm a war veteran and I approve of Trump and his comments about that fucking cuck. You're a basement dwelling leaf, and your opinion on American soldiers, and American politics is invalid and meaningless.

>FIVE AND HALF YEARS AS A PRISON OF WAR, DEFENDING YOUR COUNTRY.

Defending our country from what? Do you even know how and why we got into Vietnam you canunigger?