Anybody who hates Jews is a faggot

>Anybody who hates Jews is a faggot.

Many are right wing. Israel is a very anti-Muslim country and is whiter than some western countrys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
independent
archive.is/mE8vG
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
age-of-treason.com/2008/01/22/something-unspeakable-this-way-comes/
findingaids.cjh.org//AmericanJewishCongress.pdf
collections.americanjewisharchives.org/ms/ms0603/ms0603.085.015.pdf
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
vid.me/W4m2#flash
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Many are right wing

Bullshit. Maybe they're fiscally conservative, but when it comes to "right wing values" like the first and second amendment, only so many Jews actually care about those things.

I want to lick those legs

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Jews aren't the same as (((Jews))) OP.

Most Jews are good, hard-working and right-wing people that align with our views.

The other ones are the top 1%ers who own all the media and politics and are the ones we must destroy.

Pol is aligned with the good Jews, we dont want the bad ones.

they vote conservative too
BASED JEWS

can we at least forcefully remove them from our society and retract their ((((influence)))

Now this I can boogie to the beat of!

and they can keep their bull shit zionist movement

Top kek he fell for the not all jews meme

>Many are right wing. Israel is a very anti-Muslim country and is whiter than some western countrys.

And yet they all want whites to die.

We should unite right wing US and Israel. Fuck the haters. The same sins are shared by both Jew and non Jew whites.

those toes look fucking delicious

Jews are inbred mongrel genetic trash pedophiles who mutilate kids

the day Israel stand in solidarity with the other white countries then I will consider them white.

They encourage immigration to Europe, how can you say they are on our side?

We should unite with Muslims against the Zionists.

>Many are right wing
Many blacks are right wing too.

Not enough to give a fuck about.

I want those toes in my mouth

fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY

Go watch Ben Shapiro.

(you)

>t. European not living in Europe

>They encourage immigration to Europe, how can you say they are on our side?
No Israel doesn't

>getting this fucking fox news/ boomersplained

you live in a fucking fantasy land you stupid nigger. Whites and Chirstians have been fighting Jews for CENTURIES YOU STUPID FUCKING MORON

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU AREN"T FIGHTING THE SAME BATTLE NOW YOU DUMB NIGGER

Hhhhhnnnnnnggggggggggggg

i want to lick her jewish nose

really tho?

?

>highest IQ in the world
>genetic trash

FUCK OFF JEW

>what is building a country from the ground up

Yes, starving and dying through winters, fighting wars for independence, and settling completely untamed wilderness to create a thriving nation, is exactly the same as abandoning your own to leech off what another people have created because it's easy.

>jewish ethnostate
>white

riiiiight

Fuck off brownie

Well if a brownie can't convince you take it from a white man.
Kill yourself.

see>palestinian
>mudshit
>having any propagated influence in the world
fuck off

>white man
I would put money on it that I'm whiter than you.

Nice mental gymnastics. Africans belong in Africa, Asians belong in Asia, Europeans belong in Europe. You have to come home

lies, Israel fucked them over once they had their own state in order, and since then have used inhumane tactics to slowly push a desperate people to the edge, at best one can say that they are acting as bad as the Zionists

I mean, Israel have even attempted to sterilize the Palestinians

>Israel
>White
Israelis are Sand niggers, and many are actual niggers.

I don't hate Jews, they make fine accountants and lawyers. I just don't believe they should be an any position of political power and they should be banned from the media.

Why should I support a country responsible for the woes in the world? If Jews stopped meddling in world affairs, I would have no problem supporting them. But they won't. Because they're Jews. There are no good Jews.

>based jews
This nu-pol meme needs to die

>whiter than some western countrys

because you fucking KIKES deliberately made our countries this way

We would all be 100% white if not for your constant meddling

>at best one can say that they are acting as bad as the Nazis
ftfy

Most Israeli Jews are Ashkenazi

>implying theyre white

We are forced to have wrongskins in our countries, but this is what israel does and it is swept under the rug.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

Please archive. Thank you.

>independent co uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
--> archive.is/mE8vG

You have to go back

The Immigration Act of 1990 was introduced by Senator Ted Kennedy. AKA - a Christian

Muslims aren't controlling my government, and currency.

Original name of the bill was the Hart-Cellar Act There was nothing innocent or benevolent about it. Ever. It was the brainchild of Rabbi Minkoff who with other Jewish groups engaged in a decades long letter writing campaign to break up the white majority of America via mass immigration. Minkoff ; stated purpose was to make America "safe for Jews" . quote, unquote. It was from the start ethnic warfare against a country that had already bent over backwards to accommodate Jews..The bill was sponsored in the Senate by Jaoob Javits, Jewish, from New York. and Emannuel Cellar also Jewish . Hart was a liberal. Teddy Kennedy was the drunken buffoon they propped up as window dressing. In 1965 (2 years after JFK assassination) the Kennedy name was still magic.

Jews created bolshevism which killed hundreds of millions of Christians. So we paid you kikes back with the holocaust. Mad? Good we will do it again to make sure you go to Israel where you belong Juden dogs.

Jews is a blanket term for the new world order kikes you stupid jew

I can show you tweets from Black nationalist saying Jews are apart of white America.

>when your source is uneducated dumb niggers

:^)

>Jews aren't the same as (((Jews))) OP.
Yes they are you stupid fuck. The jewish question is not about any specific jew but the effect jews, AS A GROUP, have on the countries they inhabit, the movements or organizations they participate in.

>mfw

>It was the brainchild of Rabbi Minkoff
Sources

op-ed article

malcom x was aware of the difference. Michael Jackson too, our common enemy is the eternal Jew!
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

age-of-treason.com/2008/01/22/something-unspeakable-this-way-comes/
findingaids.cjh.org//AmericanJewishCongress.pdf
collections.americanjewisharchives.org/ms/ms0603/ms0603.085.015.pdf

>attacks a legit source but not the claim
typical tricks, rabbi

Sorry, Ashkenazis are only around half white

I'm pro-Israel. Israel is based.

read www.PamelaGeller.com every day. Shes based AF.

FPBP
fuck jews

Out of the 3 people who pushed for the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 only one was half Jews. Strom Thurmond was somebody who didn't vote for it and didn't want it?

>jew me
>kike me
>all i wanna say is they dont really care about us
oy vey, shut it down!

I live with a Jewish women, (young American gal) and the amount of mental gymnastics and side stepping to avoid any kind of bantz is generally bizarre, sad, and repulsive.

I can't condone hating any race of people as a Buddhist and scientist it just is an impossibility for me however you can dislike criminal elements like the Zionists. Many people get these two things confused, they are not the same hating the KKK is not hating white people. Criminals come in all races. I did write this article about the holocaust narrative being false and the influence of Zionists on Western Society since WWI to present. If anyone wants to add to or counter my conclusions I want free discussion about the evidence.

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

vid.me/W4m2#flash

>is whiter than some western countrys.
And ?

>Buddhist and scientist
LOL

Behind every Zionist there a Jew.
Why is that?

based MJ knew the truth and was red pilled so hard he got killed

>I like jews
Why are you doing here?

I d-do

yes master. Race mix good. Degeneracy on TV good. White christian nation bad

Jews are more dangerous than moslem, they manage to fool us as if they aren't the menace to our society

sauce on this Jewess?

He think it's a white supremacist board. His mom probably looks like pic related. They think their fellow white people won't think they are trash because they're white or shit like that. I think we call that delusion.

>Why are you doing here?
Why can't you speak English?

Ok so no one is interested in the infallible proof I present of the falsifying of history and Zionist gangsters influencing world governments? Stop being conspiracy theory fags and help me get the information out then

nice tits

I respect israel but islamphibians isn't cool

Islamists and zionists are two sides of the same coin a two headed snake