HANNITY HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=3kGib_b6pZY
HANNITY GOING IN ON CROOKED HILLARY AND OBAMA'S CRIMES AND DEMOCRAT CORRUPTION

PENCE COMING UP NEXT

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u36jVXHudqQ
crtv.com/levintv?utm_source=cr&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=cr&utm_term=levin&utm_content=markup-060117-crwebsite
twitter.com/RealTrishDish/status/870473213385601025
twitter.com/HouseCracka/status/870469062651924481
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Hannity)))

Boomp

Stop this divide and conquer bs kike, it's not going to work.

He may be a good goy but he's the only one really hitting the corrupt Dems. Once the Dems fall we need to take out the repubs too.

AFTER PENCE HE'S BRINGING ON THE REPORTERS COVERING OBAMAGATE

Fuck off kike, he's an Irish Catholic and has emerged as a genuine patriot AND defender of free speech and American values. I used to hate him; we both are fucking woke now. It's amazing to see someone in the mass media who gets it. And if he's this redpilled onscreen...

PENCE COMING ON NEXT

PENCE COMING ON NEXT

soon our collective logos will have created order from chaos my dudes
>first black president
>first president in jail
>first secretary of state in jail
>80+ congressman going to jail

Wrong! Fuck off, Leftist rats

This lady just said Obama admin was unmasking others besides Trump???? who??

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Netflix??

Rand Paul thinks he's been spied on and we know Kucinich has been.

999 plan = 666
We really dodged a bullet in not electing Cain 4 years ago

While we're getting comfy, what threads need to be bumped?

He's no jew, put is very pro israel.
If he wasn't pro israel, he wouldn't be on television.

L O L
O
L

Lol

Bumping with his feature on the new conservative FIGHTING THE FUCK BACK against liberal bullying and suppression of free speech. "The mainstream media are partisan, ideological hacks."

The Media Equality Project was featured, three people who have put this together and are fighting liberal boycotts with fire. (Kathy Griffin has lost her gig with CNN, lol.)

Media Equalizer is the organization. "Stop the scalping" Faceberg page is featured as well. You'll be hearing a lot more about them. youtube.com/watch?v=u36jVXHudqQ
There's the Fox news stream, just pull the stream back to watch the whole show.

Next target: Media Matters faggot shill Don Lemon.

I don't see Kek anywhere on that list.

inb4 shills saying it's all jews or something

This is cool, my dad yelled at me today, nice to chillax

>my dad yelled at me today
did you deserve it?

It was over Blumpf, he's angry he hasn't been impeached yet, my whole family hates me, the loneliness is crushing. I have a redpilled gf but she's a sunni muslim.

what did I miss?

Fuck Florida

you sound as if you have an interesting life

I thought Fox is controlled by muslims?

Ugh, this dude defending the Paris Accord is insufferable.

Yes but I'm depressed, I think i have to honor kill my father.

\
i've never laughed so hard in my life

jesus what a fucking idiot. "the world coming together will lower the global temperature and reduce the sea level from rising"

this guy has no idea what the Paris Accord even was.

Nah, you'll be fine. When you're the only pillar holding up your world, you gotta be strong. The more you do it, the easier it gets. And when you can do that, when others come into your life, you'll be an irreplaceable pillar in THEIR lives.

"Everything will be ok if the world just comes together"

It's what makes leftist machine insidious; it preys on naive people's good intentions to make the world objectively worse. That's why leftists can protest the 1% in voice and support them in practice at the exact same time.

Wow, real as fuck, thanks bro. I will try. I feel like God is testing me pretty hard, I used to be a boring chicken cutlet but i got head with the mallet and now I've got some seasoning too.

Ever onward, user. We all have rough patches in life and it can seem like everything is crashing down around your ears, but when you stick it out and see it from the other side, you'll realize that while you thought you were falling apart, you were really wrapping yourself in glory.

OP here if you comfy bros need some more viewing material, Mark Levin did his entire show tonight on the Obama spying scandal explaining in detail how it happened and how pervasive it was

crtv.com/levintv?utm_source=cr&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=cr&utm_term=levin&utm_content=markup-060117-crwebsite

Free episode to educate the masses with!

Yeah it could be worse.

twitter.com/RealTrishDish/status/870473213385601025

hey laddies look at this!

very interesting

beb

YES! NIGEL! I love this limey bastard.

>listen to this jew tell you what to think.
No thanks.

Niggas I want that crisper tray

bump

>"muh knee brace!"

kek holy shit, I forgot how terrible TV commercials are.

and more to come!

she blames everyone and everything except the real reason, a little green frog called pepe.

Some people talkin about having a thumb drive belonging to Seth rich? Looks like George Webb

twitter.com/HouseCracka/status/870469062651924481

its owned by a kike