Feminism General

Why have we let women do this to themselves?

What is the best method to stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_TShXcZZqqA&oref=http://boards.Sup
youtu.be/_TShXcZZqqA
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>become a traditional, strong man
>encourage women to adopt tradition, strong morals
>shame them by educating them

I respect your attempt at memeing, but it's too many words and you also obviously distorted the Impact font.

Not that you're wrong in any way. Just that your image won't spread because it isn't snappy.

>Just that your image won't spread because it isn't snappy
fair critique. how to fit a good point into a simple meme?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_TShXcZZqqA&oref=http://boards.Sup Forums.org%2F&has_verified=1&client=mv-google&layout=mobile

>they expect to be taken seriously

#1 don't make her horsier than she already is. Leave her regular.

#2: Short, snappy copy.

See how that line was powerful and readable? FEW words, not many.

Try something like this:

FEMINISM

GIVING WOMEN THEIR DIGNITY BACK

thank you. having a time trying to learn how to spread the message properly

>let's get naked and scream in the streets, that will surely send the message that we deserve more freedom and power

>FEMINISM IS SHARED PSYCHOSIS
they'll get the message

checked. simple and informative. will try that ty

>feminist what are we going to do today
>the same thing we do every day
>undress and ask for attention

I sniggled
it's perfect

If undressing would be moving things, the world would be a entire nudist camp

pound for pound best gif in the history of gif's
>i can't quit watching it

nice context faggot

how about the full scene then
youtu.be/_TShXcZZqqA
skip to minute 12

>who are deceived into rejecting their traditional roles, and who thereby struggle against their own evolution
This is their evolution. This is women in their natural state. Traditional roles prevented this. There was no brainwashing of women required, only temporary brainwashing of men for long enough to cut the leash

Its actually quite embarrassing, or at least I'm embarrassed for them.

>Studying Chemical engineering.
>University requires me to take a compulsory sociology class which is basically gender studies lite.
>Today was the first lecture class.
>"Can somebody tell me what is the difference between Common sense and Sociology?"
>"Common sense teaches us stereotypes about different races, in sociology, we want to avoid stereotypes; so, to better learn this subject, we must first get rid of our common sense and look at things through a sociological lens."
I can't make this shit up.
Somebody help me.

just turn up and grind out, consider it like an exotic safari maybe

>first get rid of our common sense and look at things through a sociological lens
What did they do when you started laughing?

I actually tried to interject at some points, but the lecturer told me to sit down or leave the class.

I pity you guys, I went to a technical college which was full of fucking white males and we had no nonsense like your subjects, only related to engineering etc.

Feminism has destroyed Planets before.

Men had a choice each time when it came to Eliminating Feminists. Earth is no different.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

> This is their evolution.
> This is women in their natural state
Someone said it for me ^

This is being allowed so men can stop idolizing them and fetishizing them as angels.
For they are not and have no natural predisposition as such. They are chaotic, unattached, and unloyal to any and all that try to rule them.

>how DARE women want to vote, own property, run a business, control their finances, not get raped, marry another woman AND have sex with who they please! Clearly, they have been deceived by Jews! These are not rational desires!!

Nazis and tradcons are hilarious

>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Post some choice excerpts Anon5 ..

By going your own way, OP. Just accept the sexuality is a bit flexible and that it doesn't really matter what gender the person sucking your cock is (ps -- men are better suckers).

I wish I took the offer to go to Germany.

t. no-one

Most women aren't raging radical third wave feminists anyway.

I don't see what the problem here. It's a loud minority, but that's about it. Just ignore them. They are not included to your dating pool anyway.

I'm only supporting feministic ideals as long as it comes to securing my equal rights and freedom as a woman.

Do you like BBC?

>Why have we let women do this to themselves?

Same reason Europe let itself be cucked and the UK let gangs of Pakistanis rape young girls. We didn't want to seem intolerant and it was easier in the short term to let them have what they wanted.

>. how to fit a good point into a simple meme?

A guy named William Shakesman once said "Brevity is the soul of wit.". Try fitting your point into 10 words or less.