Covfefe

I know there are already threads about Trump. This one in particular is about his genius manipulation of the media. He's made them look like idiots, and I think it deserves a thread in appreciation of it:

>Trump knows this is coming, knows there is going to be a huge media backlash.
>How can I soften the blow?
>I know, I'll do something small and dumb to bait them into blowing their entire load.
>Tweets "covfefe"
>Liberal media gnashes their teeth for days on end
>IMPEACCCH, COVFEFEEEEE, 2 SCOOOOOPS.
>Media begins to run out of steam.
>Trump does this.
>Media, still panting, out of sperm,
>B-B-BUT DRUMPF, huff, puff, DRUMPF
>Nobody listening.

Literally 17000.52 dimensional hopscotch. Best timeline. Godspeed you clever bastard!

Fuck drumpf.

>bait them into blowing their entire load.
>>Tweets "covfefe"
And fuck white people.

Kek, and now that's literally all this sounds like to regular people, after hearing it for days on end. He's unironically a super-genius.

I've been wondering why normies have been jumping all over this covfefe thing. I figured it was because they don't understand what's going on but covfefe is something they understand (or think they do) so they prance about with it like it's some great victory that someone they don't like made a typo

It was a typo, he obviously meant to say "coverage". The 4D Chess meme is old and tired, just stop.

> (OP)
>It was a typo, he obviously meant to say "coverage". The 4D Chess meme is old and tired, just stop.

Fool. You don't know the power of chaos Magick. Kek is coming. Prepare yourselves.

Yep, I admit, as a former Trump voter it's been tons of fun watching him crash and burn. I've had my laughs, but seriously guys, we can't let this guy get a covfefe.

Notice how whenever he makes a "typo," it always works out really well for him? You're one of those people who thinks he accidentally took down the entire political establishment and became president, aren't you?

I am convinced covfefe was a sleeper word and that it triggered something latent in a lot of normies. it's really fucking terrifying guys. it's not just normies online but irl as well. everyone is obsessed with this 'coverage' typo

Every time he makes a typo it completely distracts the media because they can't help themselves but repeat the same old tired line of "lol drumpf is retarded xd"
And it consumes the news cycle. Every. Fucking. Time. Do you think it's just an accident at this point?

gween tea

Well, I guess it makes sense. President Trump was once a TV show host, and that experience must have helped him beat the Mainstream media

I think it was a worked shoot, honestly.

He is in the WWF hall of fame, after all.

FBIanon here
Something noteworthy happened a few weeks ago.
>be me
>FBI secret HQ in Pluman (the secret 51st state)
>boss calls me in
>'user, you have an order from up high'
>hands me envelope
>it has the POTUS seal
>I open it
>Opertation 552 by user t. Fag, codeword 'covfefe'
>my first 552
>time to get started
>I plan it out
>over the next few weeks I make sure to hypnotize every single US citizen and have them hear the code
>covfefe
>sometimes I put a bug on their laptop or phone
>often I go undercover at a restraunt, and simply whisper covfefe as I give them their food
>I went to a church and covfefed the whole congregation
>I reprinted the country's major newspapers from last Sunday to read 'covfefe'
>'Mr President, its ready.'
>'Thank you user.'
>Handshake
>He pulls out is phone
>'Watch and learn'
> Despite the constant negative press covfefe
The fruits of my work make me proud.

4/10

Your going to have to at least try.

I noticed a couple covfefes recently in the strangest of places. Very interesting.

Nothing substantial here, it's getting pretty late.

covfefe and Cov fe'fe are the same exact spelling, once translated, the sentence becomes complete. You are just stuck in denial, yes he's the president, and yes it's 4D chess. Get used to it my friend

these faggots get it

>there is some type of statute of limitations on using memes

sorry internet police man

>make a bet with a friend that you can start your own meme
> "covfefe"
>media goes apeshit because all they have so little to criticize they have to attack your spelling
>all the normies they control start regurgitating covfefe! covfefe! because they've been told it's a secret word so we've gotta take this secret word away from trump and give it a new meaning
>meanwhile trump made 100$ on a bet.
>at some point later may claim it means something absolutely abhorrent in relation to some ongoing human trafficking or pedophilia investigation that involves certain known political figures
>these political figures have memed "covfefe"
>can claim they're some of the people who knew what he meant
>people who tatood themselves with this shit kill themselves
sky's the limit with this meme, I hope trump understands the devastating power he wields. he certainly must.

>Being able to force memes on purpose by simply uttering them
I knew he was the POTUS, but I never realized he had that much power.