This is what atheist actually believe

>this is what atheist actually believe

I should have applied to be a janitor. Fuck off.

This is politics you retard, stop deleting my Christian threads!

what does atheism have to do with the fact that birds evolved from dinosaurs?

>fact

you mean theory?

Birds didn't evolve from anything, birds were created by God

Scientific usage of the term 'theory' doesn't mean 'guess' or 'hypothesis'. A theory is a conglomerate of facts and observational data put together into one large comprehensive idea to try and explain WHY something happens. Just like we have a theory of gravity to try and explain why gravity works, it isn't to try and prove that gravity exists. Or the germ theory of disease.

Evolution is a proven fact. Anybody who thinks otherwise is scientifically illiterate.

Atheist logic
This animal didn't have to evolve because it's perfect for it's environment
BUT as temperature rises (they are supposedly half of what they were when this fish was alive) it would be catastrophic for humans

>atheists think this happened
You Liberal retards need to wake up

Literally no one believes that humans descended from gorillas, you FUCKING WORTHLESS LEAF I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

>Evolution is a proven fact

Only microevolution. There is absolutely no proof for the type of evolution that claims humans evolved from fish or that the ancestors of whales lived on land.

Scientists claim the latter on the basis that certain structures in X species are similar to certain structures in X species that lived millions of years ago. This is literally their whole argument. DNA doesn't exist from millions of years ago, so they can't prove it in that way. Simply looking somewhat similar doesn't mean that they have a common origin. It's like saying a pair of jeans and the sky are related because they're both blue.

they don't hire non-jews

What the fuck is gene sequencing?

Please, reproduce evolution - that is one species of animal becoming another species. Plenty of bacteria with lifespans of a few hours to practice on.

This is the typical programmed response for people defending (((evolution))). Hurr Durr a theory actually means facts and if you disagree u are retarded neil degrasse tyson said so.

Nobody believes in evolution either, they just think it MIGHT have happened because it's a theory, well God isn't a theory he's a fact.

The flu.

That's not how evolution works though.

You can reproduce evolution too, let your wife have sex with a nigger and make a negro baby and then the baby will have evolved darker skin so he won't get a sunburn.

>be atheist
>unironically believe molecules smashing into each other eventually led to life capable of shitposting

oh yea sure

You have to be retarded. Dogs evolved from wolves. There's an example that didn't take millions of years.

>leaf

We didnt evolve from apes, WE EVOLVED INTO APES WHEN MAN LIFTED

-broscience

Which god?

>humans domesticate the more docile breeds of wolves
>now we have dogs
>jews domesticate the more docile breeds of white fucking males
>now we have liberals

my atoms have been activated

There's only one God
Maybe your ancestors are apes but mine are humans

Agree OP, atheists are pants on head RETARDO

The great thing about this is how evolution changes every couple of years from one theory to the next. It used to be that diagram of the frog thing then the ape then the human. But now we just have a "common ancestor"

So a chihuahua is a wolf but also a great dane is a wolf? And this is evolution?

>Evolution is a meme

You should come out of your igloo cuck shed, Qannik.

Also, how is it evolution to go from a superior creature to lesser creature. Tyrannosaurus Rex = chicken? How is that even possible when they all went extinct?

Yeah, the common ancestor is God, first there was God then he made all life!

There are thousands, mate, all of which come with no evidence. Which one did you fall for?

That drawing is wrong. Most scientists agree T-rex probably had feathers.

>humans hunt T. rex
>t Rex eats the humans
>t Rex for some reason turns into a chicken
>humans kill millions of chickens a day
Makes you think