Reinhold Hanning: Convicted Nazi guard dies before going to prison

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40122610

>A former SS guard at Auschwitz who was found guilty of helping to commit mass murder has died before he could serve a prison sentence.
>Reinhold Hanning, who was 95, was convicted last June but had appealed the judgement.
>The presiding judge branded him a "willing and efficient henchman" in the Holocaust.

This pisses me off so fucking hard.

>hey let's convict a dying old man for being peer pressured into joining the SS as a kid then sending over 20 requests to get transferred out of auswitch
>on the one organisation where leaving meant getting blacklisted and ostracised from practically everything
>this is what he gets for being part of military-civic machine he was born in lol
>wooooow he died before we could jail him, good riddance he was of nazi

I guess not even first worlders are safe from politics getting into the justice system

F

Sad!

Get fucked Nazi loving spastics

F

Nice, not because he died but because he died before they could punish him. A final fuck you.

read his testimony you fucking idiot

he wanted out the second he realized what was really happening

F
r
e
e

To make it even better, he had only a shitty desk job.

Get fucked britbongs
You have no empire and you're going to get genocided by muslims because you have no weapons to stop it
Byebye Rhodesia 2.0

"what was really happening"

it's even more disgusting when you realize that most European countries willingly accept returning ISIS fighters in the hopes to "rehabilitate" them.

No one is peer pressured to join the SS, you were chosen. For you to make excuses is the result of jewish lies that have been ingrained on you since birth. He served his country and leader with honor and to that mein komrade you deserve all the respect and honor we can possibly give. SIEG HEIL !!!!!

>dear mom, i've recently infiltrated the alt-rights secret nazi hideout

We're baaaaacccckkkk, and this time there will be no defeat. If we do not prevail then the rest of the world will fall with us.

so fucking weird that they hunted down this old ass dude and tried to imprison him. i mean if you want to just out him as a nazi, maybe give him a fine or put him on probation as a nominal punishment, then whatever. but actually trying to put this dude in the slammer for what he did in the service of his nation during the 1940s is really weird.

This, I wouldn't give a shit if they applied the fucking law equally.

He realized the hypocrisy,hitler was a jew.. same way with the white supremacy movement...um god,jesus all jewish..silly goy

>killed himself before he got punished
>just like that faggot, hitler
nazis are the biggest pussies i have ever seen, holy shit

yeah he drank the kool aid 100%

he joined at 18, he didn't even have a choice, he was basically spoonfed goebbel's cum since childhood

he was realized how in deep he was when he saw a kid's corpse being left to rot after an escape attempt. He wanted out and send multiple dozen requests for getting transfered. All denied. Hell, he probably was this close for being dissappeared for dissent.

conscription wasn't a thing for any military or paramilitary arm of nazi germany

oh why do I bother, gringos gonna gring

F

Duterte is gonna kill you Amhed.

Why wouldn't you want out? He'd probably read allied propaganda about gassing the jews, only to find that German taxpayers footing the bill for the Jude to have brothels and swimming pools.

He would have been extremely disappointed.

Thank god. Fucking jew parade 3 ring circus of bullshit holohoax fucking lies

Then eat his liver.

every kid in germany post 1930 was a nazi. that's the problem. The nazis made sure everyone ate their propaganda. And if propaganda is all you see, propaganda is all you will believe.

you can't just claim "he was of nazi!!!!11" and arrest him. you might as well put every german on jail.

A specialized nazihunter team (aka ashkenazis and antifa fucks with too much time on their hands) specially looked for any still living SS members, presented their paper to the germans and said "arrest all these men"

Said and done, despite having every psychological hint of not knowing what he was getting into, despite the -fact- that propaganda brainwashed the shit out of everyone his age, despite his own testimony saying he wanted to leave and tried to on many occassions, despite the second -fact- that the only way you leave the SS was on a boat or on a coffin, they convicted him.

ayy

>what was really happening
uhhh you mean nothing?
>that's the problem
whats the problem?

keep reading janeequa, i know it's hard but I believe in you

>losers of war get bad deal

woah

so you are saying this guy was a cuck and a traitor?

from the nazi POV? pretty much.

What did you expect? Jews are masters in law and they will do anything so that muh holocaust will be remembered forever. Even if it means that a german grandpa is killed in the process.

>Argentina
>Using "Gringos" as an insult
Go back to Bolivia

Yeah he must have been bored because nothing happened there

wow, i'm getting talked back by a fucking chicano

F

If there are 'second generation holocaust survivors', will there necessarily be 'second generation camp guards who were 'just following imaginary orders'"?

Your father's a spastic.

F

RIP

The propaganda served a purpose, and the purpose proved to be right in the end.

The Camps were primarily run by the kapo. The kapo were choosen from the inmate population. It's been speculated this is why conditions were so bad. You have Jews faggots, communists and saboteurs in charge. Of could there would be a party hardliner as camp director, and a few pows with guns as guards but the Jews were as culpable as anyone.

Your grandpa huh?

My great-uncle served in one of the SS divisions and told me many stories of how he slaughtered reds on the western front.
Since there was no documentation they could find on how he joined, he claimed he was drafted and all he had to do was pay a small fine in a de-Nazification court.
Great man.

F

>how he slaughtered reds on the western front.
>Reds
>Western front
You know how I know your story is bullshit?

Shit, I meant Eastern front. I was thinking about Normandy (which he wasn't a part of) when I wrote this.

My favorite story was about how right after Barbarosa started, they found a Soviet spy posing as a washwoman. So he and his squad all took turns raping her before sending her back to the reds after carving a friendship windmill into her back and on her head. Good times!

>95 years old
>it's 2017
>born in 1922
>was 17 when the war broke out
>was 23 when it ended
>didn't shoot anyone or gas anyone in the intervening 72 years
>was a bookkeeper
>charged as an accomplice in over a million murders when standing trial would literally kill him
>the stress of trial and initial conviction killed him
This was about vengeance, not about justice.

yes and no.

The kapo were specifically selected to keep german-prisoner interactions at a minimum

you still needed a garrison to keep them in check and hunt down escapees

he was drafted? you gramps got himself a nice fic.

Was he drafted? No. He admitted that he signed up willingly later in life. He died a few years ago. I still have his old uniform.

>nice fic.
Beg pardon?

That is so sick that they are hunting old people who were basically kids during the war.

GET OVER IT....MOVE ON!

Imagine this, a man so old, hes lived a wonderful life in peace.
He like many millions of others, followed orders, and fought for the "assumed" survival of their nation.
Now 70 years later, hes on trial, barely able to walk. Paraded in front of cameras for some publicity that a very evil man whos sole intent was murder and is getting the punishment he deserves. Despite living for decades in peace, made a family, worked an honest profession. Now they tear it all down.
This shit makes me sick.
THEY FUCKING BROKE HIM
his whole world, whats left of it, is destroyed.
fucking disgusting.