Is there a Jew that makes you question if all Jews are bad? Mine is pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D48EZJVkuwY
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=dsZFELuo5io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Myself

no good jews.

Jerry is pretty cool. No controversies or anything. Closest thing was him getting pissed at Larry King in that interview, but Larry King was a fucking retard so I get it.

These two because they make me laugh.

Nope. They're all hypertribal, avaricious, powercunts.

I'm a jew who considers himself a white nationalist.

No they're all the same, deep down they're all the same, all serve the shekel as their god.

but they aren't all bad

Might need to adjust your threshold OP.
I was on the fence about this guy but I went with selfish.

me ;-;

I'm 1/4 jew. Can I get in on those illuminati secrets?

Dave Rubin seems like a decent guy. I think he was awarded his success because he was Jewish, but (((they))) didn't realize he's not really part of their club.

Compensates for pretty much everything.

Yup.

youtu.be/D48EZJVkuwY

jesus

yeah I have quite a few Jewish friends. I find they like me more the more I make jewish jokes and such. The best Jews are the non-religious ones. I don't know any orthodox or any jews who go to temple regularly.

jews should be expelled from finance and all positions of power and forced to act for free.

I mean, not for nothing, but isn't that what people here taut as white nationalism?

dead jews seem pretty based

same here. The thing about it is jews are almost always very generous and loyal to their close friends, but are willing to fuck over (goy) strangers in the most immoral way possible for half a penny.

Yeaaahhh hard to argue with this, guy is legitimately one of the most hilarious comics of all time.

I'm a good jew.

John Milius

A small percentage. And the rest are going to learn to because white people are apparently the only ones who actually tried to treat others equally.

My uncle steals the bacon as I am cooking it.

Mostly I think its the east coast and a lesser extent west coast sort of liberal fucks. They probably have it in their culture.

Has Seinfeld weighed in on politics over the past year or so? I feel like I haven't heard anything about his stances.

kek

every jew has screwed me

when it comes to claims of racial superiority, every race makes it among themselves. but only one can make the claim honestly.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

There are plenty of good jews. Most human beings are decent people for that matter. Being woke on the JQ is tricky because you have to make people aware of patterns in elite behavior, but prevent them from applying it universally. A lot of jews don't even think of themselves as jewish any more than you think of yourself as "british" or "german". it's an afterthought.

I've squared the circle by being unapologetically antisemitic in propaganda and when talking about western elites, but also strongly supporting Israel. Even if you hate Jews, it makes sense to have a place for them to be deported to. in my experience the only people who absolutely can't tolerate this are muslims who hang out in far right circles.

I know he's a liberal. But I think he's said in the past he prefers to make people laugh, and kinda give them an escape for politics

>when it comes to claims of racial superiority, every race makes it among themselves. but only one can make the claim honestly.

Jews, right?

Average IQ
>African - 85
>Whites - 100
>Ashkenazi Jewish Master Race - 115

The same disparity between niggers and white exists between whites and jews... How do you reconcile this?

Is the guy in that pic a good jew?

I mean I hate the kikes but Seinfeld still makes me lose my shit laughing.

Kinda funny how Jerry gave the (((executives))) the finger by ending the show on his own terms.

Too nuanced for this board

Iirc he got in trouble with Huffpost tier newspapers because he was critical of Obama.

How can you watch Seinfeld and not realize it's COMPLETE degeneracy?

Yes, there is an element of irony, and acknowledgement that they are bad people. But I can't help but feel it was part of normalizing casual sex, normalizing rudeness, acknowledging and nigh embracing the breakdown of decorum in society.

This was a while ago, but he commented a while ago about how we won't do schools anymore because everyone there is too uptight, too politically correct.

>lot of jews don't even think of themselves as jewish any more than you think of yourself as "british" or "german". it's an afterthought.

I remember as a kid I was good friends with this kid for years and years and it wasn't until way later I even found out the dude was Jewish. he mentioned taking his "birthright" and I was like what the fuck I knew this dude for over 7 years. he was only half-jewish but he looked like the average white dude to me, had blue eyes and all that.

>Seinfeld

Seinfeld was never funny to me but Curb Your Enthusiasm is pretty nice

>Murray Rothbard
>Steve Miller
>Ludwig Von Mises
>Roy Cohn
>Gilad Atzmon
>David Cole
>Bobby Fischer
These are a few of the okay Jews, but even they have their problems.

>Ashkenazi Jewish Master Race - 115
Are you saying the more Aryan genes Jews have the smarter and better off they are as a People? Now if we could only give them our virtue of altruism...

>Bobby Fischer

It's funny how he was only reason he had such a high IQ is because of his Ashkenazi genetics yet he absolutely detested kikes. Not to mention the dude had a specifically Jewish genetic brain disorder that made him a psycho but also a genius.

Rubin is a fascinating phenomenon. A gay Jew has an altright following simply because he listens to people and gives them a fair shake.

Seinfeld is the pinnacle of a professional comedian. He's had stupidly liberal folk on his show, but I genuinely believe he just cares about funny. But I wont be 100% convinced until he gets Nick Dipaolo on Comedians in Cars getting Coffee

>Is there a Jew that makes you question if all Jews are bad?

Stephen Sondheim seems to be a true prophet of the gods...

youtube.com/watch?v=dsZFELuo5io

>if only all Jews were like him.

I don't have an issue with 'jews', they're just people, good & bad like everybody else.

> But I can't help but feel it was part of normalizing casual sex, normalizing rudeness, acknowledging and nigh embracing the breakdown of decorum in society.

Everytime they did that it would backfire and something bad would happen to them. That was the whole point. Everytime Costanza would try to get laid it would seem he was about to win but he would horribly fail and be worse off than before.

>hurf durf no good jews they always screw me!

enjoy not having polio you lousy ingrates

Yeah I've had the exact opposite interaction. This fucker made sure you knew and always said he liked certain comedians because they were jewish. He is a Jersey jew though, so they tend to be trash.

What about "The Contest", and in the end the virgin has sex with a nigh stranger? There's a sense of irony, sure, but the audience isn't meant to disapprove of her behavior. Or "The Sponge", which is Elaine's use of birth control for unmarried sex and she only has so many. Again there is some sense of irony, but there's no inherent value judgement about her behavior, either.

>believes one person was responsible for anything in science
Jesus dude think a little

>he doesn't say nigger multiple times in one episode
Jon was better and did nothing wrong

Totally agree but Dan is still aight

Israel can burn for all I care, but Benjamin "Jew James Bond" Netanyahu needs to be saved and brought to America for protection. We need more Jews like him

the majority of Jews in Israel are Mizrahi

Jon > Danny >>>>>>>>>>> Arin

I think there are a few exceptions, but they really aren't many. Rothbard is definitely a jew I would trust.

A thousand times this.

The Israeli Jews subvert Governments and control most of the world.

The Diaspora Jews subvert banking, education and public opinion through the domination of media outlets.

A Jew is a Jew.
There are no good Jews.

You sure about that?

How about this one?

the longest running joke of the Seinfeld series was that Jerry could never stand to be with a shiksa for more than a date or two

entire storylines centered around a trait of the goyim that he couldn't stand, which made them unmarriagable

in real life he married a jewish girl he started seeing when she was only 16-years old

Remember plastic surgery and makeup are tools of the eternal Jew.

Has anyone told you you might be gay, user? Because I think you might be gay.

>specifically Jewish genetic brain disorder that made him a psycho but also a genius.

Really now? So does this disorder have a name and do you have a source for your jew bullshit?

Good Sup Forums Pets Sup Forums No more... Let the poor starve. Less poor in the future