Jesus stood for the poor, Jesus stood for tolerance, Jesus stood for respecting the environment...

Jesus stood for the poor, Jesus stood for tolerance, Jesus stood for respecting the environment, and most of all Jesus stood for loving your neighbor. But modern imbeciles think he stood for racism and capitalism

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=PQNcYvifYUY
youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA
youtube.com/watch?v=-2J20j-975I
youtube.com/watch?v=RWfTv-fmhhs
youtube.com/watch?v=najju4SkdY4
youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Browning
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>render unto Caesar what is Caesar's

Jesus was expressly apolitical

Bess Kalb must give the best footjobs

your mom stood for taking my big fucking meat pipe up the ass last night but you don't see me getting all pious about it now do ya?

If you love Jesus so much why did (((you))) kill him?

She is going to turn into a SWEETIE witch if she doesn't get some retweets.

nb4 pence blocks her too

Friendly reminder that the jews killed Jesus

Don't you just love it when anti-Christian fucks decide that they know the Bible and decide to preach to you?

Jesus was a Jew that tricked everyone into being weak and pathetic.

wow twitter sure is witty
really made my coconut crack a nut

fuck off nobody cares

Genesis 1 - 28

"God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

we can do whatever we want with the earth, its ours, god said so

> Jews killing another jew

color me surprised

>Jesus stood for the poor,
Yeah the true poor not the lazy and slothful.
>Jesus stood for tolerance, Jesus stood for respecting the environment,
Have you read Revelations?
>and most of all Jesus stood for loving your neighbor.
My neighbor in Christ I'm not suppose to love your atheist neighbor or muslim neighbor. Now I'm suppose to give them gospel and be saved but if they don't then it's out of my hands.

Who is this bitch?
Does she have a job of some kind? Is she famous?
What does she do other than post condescending anti-Trump tweets?
Why does she have a blue checkmark?

./thread

>no such file or directory

she's a professional tweeter
...probably

Plenty of Christian that don't know the bible fall for it every time

nice deflection sweetie

but seriously why do republicans think their political views are an any way aligned with the views of jesus?

>Jesus stood for respecting the environment,
sauce

>Pence is a bad person because he doesn't directly apply Christian values to the government
>also people who want Christianity to decide government policy are evil

t. retards suffering from cognitive dissonance who don't understand that personal values can be separate from political policy

She writes for Kimmel.

the bible says to WORK. not sit around and collect gibmedats, you communist piece of shit

>>Jesus stood for respecting the environment,
sauce

Mike Pence is poor tho

How do you even have internet with a flag this rare?

Leftists(especially the Women) all have Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder.

just because you don't understand something does not make it racist

>Thou shalt not leave the Paris accord (Ethiopians 14:88)

>Jesus stood for the poor
true and so do I
>Jesus stood for tolerance
Yeah no, the church (the thing he created) was not built on tolerance, in fact QUITE THE OPPOSITE
we purged the worthless pagans surrounding us for the glory of god, we persecuted kikes, and burned faggots at the stake.
>Jesus stood for respecting the environment
I forgot Jesus was at the paris conference
Can retard nu christians just die
>Jesus stood for loving your neighbor
Retards do not understand the concept of love thy enemy
It doesn't mean suck his cock
It means offer him a chance to join you or DIE

and how does that happen?

Birth Control & Prescription Drugs tends to cause it. Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder tends to occur in Women more due to how there Brains are wired/designed.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

p.s faggots are god rejecting reprobates. they have no rights in sight of the Lord.

ok retard, lets take that quote to its conclusion. If even the rich in all their power cant enter the kingdom of heaven then how can anyone get into the kingdom of heaven?

Fuck him

>lefties spend half of their existence ridiculing people for believing in God
>tables turn
>"B-BUT THINK ABOUT JESUS!"

No its a strawman

What about the rare liberal virgin, how was her brain damaged

Yay, another virgin fanboy thread of this random Twitter nobody.

christcucks BTFO

you are wrong, so wrong
>yeah the true poor, not the lazy and slothful
christ wanted to help any who were poor, especially if it was from sin. that was the whole point of his sacrifice after all; saving man from his own sin
>Have you read Revelations?
i wonder if you even have, because it is a single Revelation, a revelation to John, not multiple episodes in a divine miniseries. regardless of this, having read revelation myself i fail to see how this connects to tolerance and the environment
>My neighbor in Christ I'm not suppose to love your atheist neighbor or muslim neighbor.
yes, yes you are. you are a terrible christian, please pray and ask for guidance

>cant tell if ignorant or trolling or both
believing on the lord jesus christ, ofc.

HONEY NO

How is it working so far Europa. When are your mighty warriors going to to something about the invasion

well then it looks like money has absolutely nothing to do with getting into heaven so get the hell out of my wallet

>romans
>hellenics
>different
>not gay as fuck
>germanic paganism
>odin literally drinks cum

were the celts using fidget spinners before they were cool?

She hates the right side of her face.

Yeah because they are pointing out how right wingers are hypocrites

>Jesus stood for the poor, Jesus stood for tolerance, Jesus stood for respecting the environment, and most of all Jesus stood for loving your neighbor.
Look what that got him.

>literally got btfoed by an atheist that wasn't being a tard

OH SWEETIE

Tolerance is not a virtue. Tolerating evil is evil.

>Jesus stood for the poor, Jesus stood for tolerance, Jesus stood for respecting the environment, and most of all Jesus stood for loving your neighbor. But modern imbeciles think he stood for racism and capitalism
>Jesus was expressly apolitical

Kings are not apolitical.

With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

i think you misinterpreted intentions and manipulation of the scripture for their anti-republican view point.

see

>yes, yes you are. you are a terrible christian, please pray and ask for guidance
fucking anti-christ. you're the one who needs to repent and get right with the one true God, amen

>never read the New Testament
>still thinks they know what Jesus said and did

Isnt Bess kalb supposed to be a troll? Sounds like a butthurt fem who keeps on bitchin on twatter.

Nah, Jesus stood for people being conscientious individuals.

Keep in mind that that type of liberal is the same that spat on all aspects of christianity and will blame it in an instant to ingratiate themselves with some dindu.

Jesus is shit tier garbage for the Goyim it's soul poison.

Pure Judaism is the real deal though.

for a jewess, Bess Kalb sure ain't Seinfeld

Yeah cause Jesus and his apostles sure did a lot of work in the bible.

Jesus stood for suicide by cop.

god i hate her so fucking much

Ill just leave this here.

>Jesus stood for the poor
Through charity, which is by its very definition voluntary. The government does not give charity.
>Jesus stood for tolerance
No, Jesus stood for non-escalation. IE, when money-changers desecrated the temple, Jesus desecrated their stands and stalls.
Man has dominion over the earth, not the other way around.
>Jesus stood for loving your neighbor
Exactly, which is why I'm not selling out my neighbor in favor of third-worlders.

Go away, atheist liberal heathen.

Last November Jesus wasn't on the ballot, My guy won so fuck off

>Jesus stood for suicide by cop.

Jesus is the cop. The Rabbis aren't divine authorities and never have been.

youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA

youtube.com/watch?v=-2J20j-975I

>Kings are not apolitical
implying Jesus was an ACTUAL King as in a political leader of a country
Jesus had NOTHING to do with politics in ANY WAY

>implying Jesus was an ACTUAL King as in a political leader of a country

Well, that's what it says...

youtube.com/watch?v=RWfTv-fmhhs

>sweetie
because Jesus' instructions were meant for living your personal life
they were no way intended for governing a democratic country
and any intelligent person could figure that out easily

but then libshits aren't intelligent are they?

... you realize that at the time Caesar was in control of Israel right?
As in they were a territory of Rome as in any "King" they had was subject to Rome's authority
and Herod was King when Jesus was alive

Jesus was "King" as in "God is King of the Jews and all of his Children"
which has absolutely zero to do with politics or governence
i can't believe i ACTUALLY have to explain this shit
do you people actually read the Bible?
Jesus wasn't literally a king unless you're telling me he sat on a throne in a palace and told people what to do and had subjects and made laws...
BECAUSE HE DIDN'T

>you realize that at the time Caesar was in control of Israel right?
>As in they were a territory of Rome as in any "King" they had was subject to Rome's authority

Of course - and saying Rome was "in control" of Israel is a bit misleading - the Jews were mass murdering psycho-terrorists and far outnumbered the Roman presence for most of the time Judea was a Roman province.

> Jesus was "King" as in "God is King of the Jews and all of his Children"

No, he's King as in "King."

youtube.com/watch?v=najju4SkdY4

> Jesus wasn't literally a king unless you're telling me he sat on a throne in a palace and told people what to do and had subjects and made laws...
BECAUSE HE DIDN'T

Of course not, because the Jews wouldn't and still don't submit to divine authority.

jesus was a jewish faggot, no different from any others, just better at jewing

you can say he was King all you want and I agree that he was and is King of all Christians

but that has NOTHING to do with politics
Jesus' teachings had NOTHING to do with politics and none of his instructions were intended to be applied to government
it's this kind of ignorance that is turning Christians into liberals
>hurr we should let all the refugees in
>hurr we should get rid of guns
>hurrrrrr we should turn the other cheek and let our enemies do whatever they want

>thinks Jesus was telling us how to vote
Lmao

The rich get into heaven by giving away all their worldly possessions. Do you even into bible stories?

The bible also explicitly supported capitalism and honouring the agreements you make with your employer and not complaining about it, even when your employer gives someone else a better deal than you got.

actually the Romans killed Jesus, then the ROMAN Catholic Church spent centuries convincing people to beat up and murder the Jews for the crime

and yes, I know the Jewish leadership conspired to have the Romans kill him. but that was a very small group. Jesus was a Jew, so were all his disciples and most of the early church, so saying "the Jews killed Him" really makes no sense

Jesus was a manipulative Jew

Fuck Jews and their manipulative lies.

if someone more powerful than you gives you something and tells you it's yours to take care of, that doesn't mean fuck it up and break it

>you can say he was King all you want and I agree that he was and is King of all Christians
>but that has NOTHING to do with politics

What does the word "King" mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI

>horseshit pulled directly from ass.
Matthew 10:34
>“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

I would love to here the passage where Jesus said anything about the environment.

Man she really wants attention doesn't she?

Taxation is theft and Mike pence doesn't steal.

lmao this meme of a verse is about how when gates to cities at night closed they left a small bit open for dudes to crawl under to be questioned by guards but if you had a camel you either slept over night outside or stuffed ur camel "through the eye of the needle" not impossible just difficult NEXT

Listen you filthy kike, you had Jesus killed, you filthy backstabbing sheep herders unclean rejects of Cyrus, you will pay in this life and the next.

That quote means you should die poor, not be poor

Mormon Jesus is best Jesus

Joseph Smith on Christian's responsibility for self defense

Joseph Smith-himself known for organizing a strong defensive force when faced with personal threats-once commented on this subject as follows:

There is one principle which is eternal; it is the duty of all men to protect their lives and the lives of the household, whenever necessity requires, and no power has the right to forbid it, should the last extreme arrive, but I anticipate no such extreme, but caution is the parent of safety. (Joseph Smith, via Quoty)

Also calling those who will not defend their families cowards and bastards, the Prophet seemed to emphasize this basic duty of every man. A similar statement was unanimously approved for canonization in the “declaration of belief regarding government” in section 134 of the Doctrine and Covenants:

…we believe that all men are justified in defending themselves, their friends, and property, and the government, from the unlawful assaults and encroachments of all persons in times of exigency, where immediate appeal cannot be made to the laws, and relief afforded. (Doctrine and Covenants 134:11)

>Also calling those who will not defend their families cowards and bastards,

better hope you have some mormons in your neighborhood when shit goes down if you believe the violently mentally ill left wont mow all of you down

like south africa, we have gone through hell and if you own a browing gun you now know you bought a mormon weapon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Browning

Shalom Chaim! Listen up kike, I realize that you have a life's goal to shit on Christianity, but it was the ultra-zealot Pharisees that was jews. Jesus Christ was a direct threat to thei rule over Judea which was indeed ruled over by the Romans. Pontius Pilate was the governor and was against Christ's crucifixion. He even went as far as to castrate him or exiling, but the jews wanted his blood. Hell even the Rabbis here in the US admit that.

wtf i hate jesus now
guess i'm a #vargmissile

FUCK
JESUS

But seriously he lived in a time before people knew what capitalism was so I forgive him his ignorance

Worst of all is these fucking liberals shoving words down our mouths for their fucking virtue signaling as if we're their fucking pets.
Just looks at this shit, good god, I can't describe the level of shamelessness here.

I don't know their paraded token groups can stand this bullshit, because just this is making me livid.