2020 Election

So serious question, what are Trump's chances of winning re-election?

0%

>unless the left quits publishing BS 100%
>unless the actions of these SJWs are condemed 100%
>if you run a bitch like clinton 100%

nil

Say what you want but him withdrawing from the paris accords is gonna end up helping the country and the effects will be noticed well before election

If the Democrats run another shitty establishment politician, he has a chance. If they run an actual progressive, Trump is guaranteed to lose (unless he actually succeeds in making America great again, which he probably won't).

Americans do not understand politics
Now they see that their leader also does not understand politics
They can identify with him, so its pretty likely he gets re-elected...

I agree dude. Plus the guy flipped Wisconsin...

Fucking leaf

lol

Whatever, ahmed

Pretty good. Just because he has a low approval rating doesn't mean the voters will be any happier with the alternative. This will be the best shot a third party has had in a long time, too.

He won only because his campaign resonated with working class whites in blue states.

Trump will never be President. Oh wait.

Sure thing, Tyrone

His team of people understands because he flipped Wisconsin and other blue states Haji boy

As it's been 8 months and the democrats still don't get why they fucking lost, they continue to focus on trump as a person instead of having a platform and a leader.

I give it a 90% chance

Exactly. That's my point

90%, unless he executes an orphanage on live TV and the competition for the election is actually extremely good. As long as he leaves America richer than before his election it's going to be an easy win.

I like your thinking sir

You don't have to understand politics to win an election in a country full off uneducated people you need to understand stupid people.

Says the guy from a country imploding on itself

100%

Germany is heading where the US already is.

Kys hanz.
Go prep your bull

>uneducated country
>the country with 90/100 universities in the world

Lol just because you get free college at the university of Saarbruken does t make you (((educated))

+100%

100%

51D Master Chess confirmed

777/777

My theory on that was he won WI because the new voter id laws. Every election the DNC would bus hundreds of blacks up from Chicago to vote in Milwaukee. My grandma us to work at a polling booth and she would comment on the amount of black women named Mildred or Gerty.

You have elites, but the masses have McDonald's education.

Lower than you'd think. America tends to hit a recession every 8-10 years and we're in year 9 (media will totally try to blame it on him no matter what). His best chance however is if the dems keep acting how they have been or even better, if they act as crazy as they did right after he got elected.

Yeah but it's taken us 9 years just to get back to the starting point like in the 1930's

I think we are in for a fairly robust growth period with maybe a small recession a la 1946-1948

Especially if trumps tax plan and regulation rollbacks continue at pace and I have a good feeling they will

Whatever we say they are. We influence elections now. We could get started now and have it in the bag. I say 100%, you?

Concentrated autism is a WMD.

this

>unless the competition is actually extremely good

This is going to be the deciding factor. As long as Trump doesn't absolutely fuck things up, he will still have a chance of winning. Who the fuck are the Democrats going to run against him?

Sanders?
Pocahontas?
Zombie Hillary?

Their best bet is probably Joe Biden and that's legitimately embarrassing.

the don emperor's virtues far outweigh his unmentionables, or else some proof of his misgivings would now exist

>>Zuckerberg

Listening to you cry is almost as much fun as winning last November was, he secured my 2020 vote today

MAGA-A BITCHES