Debbie is an idiot

She called a law firm that's investigation her and the DNC using a "voice changer" forgot to strip the caller ID info. How could we fail to prosecute them ?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/debbie-wasserman-schultz-uses-voice-changer-call-law-firm-suing-dnc-forgets-disable-
jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/55-D.E.-55-NOF-E-Mail-6-1-17.pdf
twitter.com/ZeroPointNow/status/870486834932994048/photo/1
twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/870490842246504448
mobile.twitter.com/msainat1/status/870422812955217920
bioethics.medicine.iu.edu/reference-center/topic-guides/ect-mkultra/
nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-memory-loss-malik-yusef-1974541#huw1DdvDzOBkZHMD.99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THis kike bitch is hideous and stupid to boot.

Can I get some sauce with whatever teh fuck this is?

This is a comedy now.

Can someone redpill me really quick about the black guy found dead near her place?

Sounds like she was using government resources, her office, for personal use. Big no no.

Sauce: zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/debbie-wasserman-schultz-uses-voice-changer-call-law-firm-suing-dnc-forgets-disable-

LOCK HER UP

holy shit it's real

I think Wasserman Schulz needs to be the first jailed

Now it makes sense why the guys who "robbed" Seth Rich didn't take his wallet

REEEEEEEEEEE
>COOOOOOOOOOO
And not even the last.

kikes are so retarded

Are you idiots that gullible? Wasserman changed her number before this. Some idiot attempted to make it look like Wasserman, troll or not? < that's the real question. If not trolling, then why?

The comments at ZH are golden. The best one:

>"This kinda stuff happens when your org is so obviously corrupt that you can't hide it if you >hire people with an IQ over room temperature.They could hired moar people with no >conscience but those people want a bigger share of the loot."

I'm guessing the three foreign nationals that are making 150k to not administrate her server might be part of the Seth story. One of their girlfriends already fled to the middle east. They were going to make a big consulting firm in DC, someone took their email and they are fucked.

oh look, more conspiracy theory bullshit

Proof this is legit?

Why didn't the bitch use a Trace-Busta?

If this is real, it looks really, really bad for her.

simple, some user spoofed her number

this is not something should would EVER need to do

Here number is in the filing below call it, double dare

Here is the filing:
jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/55-D.E.-55-NOF-E-Mail-6-1-17.pdf

People can spoof their phone numbers, this doesn't really prove anything.

The phone records are next

>The caller concluded with "Okey-dokey"

KEK

So is some user trying to tank the case so that poor little Debbie doesn't wear the new black and the illusion of muh competitive politics is preserved?

I know what I'm watching this weekend.

big if true
It would make sense if it were just some memer from Sup Forums especially considering the caller used the "okie dokey" meme

Losing

The guillotine, Dahnald.

I live in miami... Maybe we should call with voice changers..

I used to think ZOG was this omnipotent force of immense strength and competence.
I now realize that they're all a bunch of incompetent retards, but they're able to get away with their shit (usually) just because they own the politicians, justice system, media, etc, so even when they do sloppy work, they never actually get called out on it and everyone covers for them.

For fucks sake, ZOG are a bunch of dumb boomers who don't even know how to change default email passwords. These are people that fake a robbery and then don't take the victim's wallets while also emailing about "making examples of leakers".

Fuck off, nigger. Do you want the DNC to win?

Sup shill.

Sure, but it still throws shade on DWS regardless. We'll find out if she really did call once they look at the phone records.

Why does that retarded rat looking white-nigger female own a voice changer at all lmao...

>used the "okie dokey" meme
that isnt a meme. it was DWS.

>debbie wasserman not being retarded
Okie dokie

fucking amateurs.

Maybe they had the Trace-busta-BUSTA!

She could have used a voice changer or just plugged her ears and nose. Suspicious none the less. Should take less than 2 weeks for phone records.

Hahaha fuck Debbie

Rofl

>jews
Smart....

Is this a reputable source? I don't want to spread this shit if it's fake. For some reason this seems like it could be fake to me.

twitter.com/ZeroPointNow/status/870486834932994048/photo/1

Was this who was running the DNC????

HA HA HA HA...pause......HAHAHAHAHa

No fucking wonder they keep losing.

Pfss, no on could possibly have a trace-busta-busta. You're so dumb, you're probably a Republican.

>okey dokey
>implying it wasn't obama

Kike detected!

Hey it might not of been Debbie herself, it might of been one of her blacks.

#ThisIsWhatAffirmitiveActionLooksLike

Ashkenazi genius for ya.

wow, kikes are so high IQ

>the "okie dokey" meme

The DNC seem to be a special kind.

Oh that's so wrong. She's a democrat !

BINGO!

bumps

Breitbart contributor just verified

twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/870490842246504448

Youve got to be fucking kidding me. At least try, deb. This is just sad. How did they ever get co trol to begin with?

mobile.twitter.com/msainat1/status/870422812955217920

this is why the deep state boomers are so scared
>one of those WHITE MALES posted the frog again, and i ran that program that hillary gave us and it said he was from new zealand, then i checked again, and it said he was from thailand! these kids are hackers on steroids!

turns out the only thing dumber than kikes, are boomers.

Debbie's about to have an accident or a sudden bout of suicidal depression. night night Debbie.

They are intentionally framing her, notice the lack of shills in here.

This is to throw you off the real people on the Podesta email and throw you a sacrificial person.

Nah, they need to keep DWS around. There are too many (((coincidences))) happening that are all coming to a head. Controversies surrounding the Awan bros, Seth Rich, that dead federal prosecutor in DWS's district, the unmasking controversy, etc.

The DNC needs a fall guy. DWS is neck deep in shit. They can't kill her, because they need to pin it all on her. Make it look like all this corruption was just DWS "acting alone" rather than just one part of the ZOG deep state machine.

even if this is true or not we have to believe it to keep hope alive. blackpillers are the biggest danger to the white race

>Okie dokey
Sounds like it was literally Obama himself. Best timeline.

At least the Mafia is still fucking competent, somewhat.

>(voice changer voice) You better shut it down if you know whats good for you
>(lawyer) omg who is this?
>(voice changling) this is debbie wa...fuck *click*

The pattern of shilling against DSW is the same pattern that goes against the Podesta threads with real information.

Her only hope is that they she has a valid alibi for this time period and database time stamps to prove it was not her.

To repeat, the people on the make an example thread did not include her. She is enforcer, not a strategist.

Still guilty, but like the Webb disinfo you need to ignore the new wave of attack.

The Davids who are most likely Axelrod and Brock (if it is not actual hard ties to the mob) are the ones that Podesta sought to coordinate with while notifying Joel.

The Fire Rises

A dark comedy. if this all comes unraveled as the evidence suggests i suspect this will be the Great American Tragedy tale for centuries to come.

MetalPill her for sure

>grandjest
I'll never stop mashing F5 trying to connect to Sup Forums.org.

checked. shadilay!

> internet hate machine

signal boost.

Hillary's curtain-maker father may have been a mob guy.

Debbie instead of being ostracized, needs to be brought in from the cold as the noose tightens around her.

They will frame that the stress made her suicidal or an accident will hit. It is imperative if you want Seth Rich and many others to have true justice, that this does not happen.

The problem is if she turns, they will go after the whole Wasserman clan and they will be black balled from all future business with the rest of the Jews. She will be given the Godfather Part 2 option in the near future like the Roman emperors.

So no, I would not mock DSW if you want an America that re-unifies. I would incentize her to become the greatest whistleblower of all time.

Don't you ever reply to my posts again you atrocious shitposting scum.

Excellent point. The DNC wants DWS to be the fall guy. But she could also sing like a canary and bring down the whole system in order to save herself. And we all know jews are slimy rates with no loyalty, so I can totally see her singing.

Make public executions great again

Instead of blaring on her twitter and other things how terrible she is, I would simply point out that they are actively framing her.

1. They killed a Federal Prosecutor in her district.
2. They are insinuating that she contacted an active lawsuit
3. They are using their bots against her to generate negative image
4. They will begin to use Operation Mockingbird to begin putting the pressure on
5. She will either go into exile like Nixon, suicide by resistance, or mental illness like Brock or Kanye.

Remember that Kanye knew about JayZ relationship with Obama. Look at Kanye's statements now knowing that Obama was using the Mob to put out hitters (probably using Jay Z as the New York Don) and spying on americans with the CIA/Bush machine.

NO ONE BACKSTABS G-D'S CHOSEN

makes sense if you look at her behavior and how she speaks.

only a don or a made woman would speak like she does in many cases.

sadly the cultural corruption is bad enough in america there would be a significant amount of women that would idolize her for running an organized crime group.

If you don't call that number and leave a message about Seth Rich then you're a pussy

Brock had a stint when he was writing his book to expose the Clintons where he went to an psychological hospital as a patient per Drudge.

Digging into that and if you know about MKULTRA, that same psychological hospital was using electroshock therapy actively.

Brock left the hospital like Kanye a changed man.

Kanye was handcuffed and brought to a mental hospital shortly after he met with Trump by the way.

Its a pattern that can be seen and is what I meant when I said mental illness.

Mental illness in some cases is the use of MKULTRA to discredit a legitimate threat through the appearance of mental instability.

bioethics.medicine.iu.edu/reference-center/topic-guides/ect-mkultra/

Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) and MK-ULTRA
Sound Ethics Subject Guide: MK-ULTRA

Although electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is currently used successfully in a clinical setting, the therapy has a controversial past. In addition to the many negative portrayals of ECT in film and fiction, including Ken Kesey's novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, public perception may have been influenced by the questionable experimental use of the therapy in medical research during the post-WWII era. These experiments included those which were partly funded by the CIA during the 1950s and the early 1960s as a part of the agency's MK-ULTRA program. The MK-ULTRA program explored methods of mind-control by experimenting with LSD and ECT. Donald Ewen Cameron, as Director of the Allan Memorial Institute of McGill University, oversaw an academic research project partly funded by this CIA initiative. Cameron's research (1957-1964) involved the use of high-powered ECT treatments with mentally ill, anxious, and depressed patients. Cameron experimented with ECT to "depattern" the brain and, thereafter, used other techniques, called "psychic driving", in an attempt to re-pattern the brain.

In this episode of Sound Ethics, Eric Meslin talks with Dr. Steven Jay, a professor of public health at the IU School of Medicine. In 1965, while Dr. Jay was a medical student on a visiting fellowship at McGill, he witnessed the end of this use of ECT. A brief bibliography (below) focusing on the use of ECT in D. Ewen Cameron's research is followed by a broader list of publications addressing the ethical issues of electroconvulsive therapy in medicine and research.

Collaborator Malik Yusef gives update on rapper's health and recovery

Kanye West reportedly suffered memory loss following his recent hospitalisation, according to one of the rapper’s collaborators.

Malik Yusef, who has worked with West since the early 2000s, spoke to Popsugar at last night’s Grammys when he gave an update about West’s health.

“I’ve been to his house [and] sat down with him for about six, seven hours, just walking through his health and recovery,” Yusef said. “His memory is coming back, which is super good. [He’s] just healing, spending time with his family.”

“[Youngest child] Saint is getting big and is walking, playing with toys, so that invigorates [Kanye],” he added.

Yusef also confirmed that West is not working on new music at the moment.

nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-memory-loss-malik-yusef-1974541#huw1DdvDzOBkZHMD.99

So if DSW is already being MK ULTRA'd, she would need to be pulled into protective company asap

there's way too much to pin on just her. she'll hopefully be executed but she's BARELY the tip of the iceberg. I hope they film the executions for treason.

Anyone still paying attention?

I mentioned before that the evidence locker bullets or a reliable witness are the two most important things left to move forward against this conspiracy.

Well there you go, give DSW a plea bargain where she gets everything and in return request everything.

Its how the mob has been brought down before and it can be used again.

Brothers

You do yourselves justice by fighting this evil and seeking justice for the good people killed over foolish greed.

May your families be safe and well

The Fire Rises

>not understanding 3d personal army requests
We CIA niggaz now.

Itt tendies

This bears every mark of some faggot using a spoofed caller ID.

Prove me wrong. What would Wasserman-Schultz think she has to gain from calling a law firm and outright asking for details about an open, high profile case? It's not like the firm would give anything other than readily available public information to some random caller.

False flag

FUCKEN GET IN Sup Forums
HAPPENING ALERT!

WHERE'S YOUR DIVERSITY, GOY?
NOT ENOUGH DIVERSITY
SHOW ME YOUR DIVERSITY

Bump

Someone getting "robbed" tomorrow