Liberals Only Thread

Liberals Only Thread

No cucks

I mean it

I'm the only one on tonight? Damn

Liberal here.

Fuck whites and shit.

We are few, but we have Reddit to help us.

Hey fellow Liberal Anons, I just finished cleaning up my wife after her little "excursion" with the bulls from down the block. She always impresses me

Anyway, what should we do about Drumpf?

Let's wait for more people from the subreddit to get here. We can get more exposure if we have more posters.

>tick tock tick tock...

( )Liberals

( )no cucks

pick one

The alt right are white supremacists in disguise

-whispers-
cucks
-disappears-

Sup lib bros. Who's down to suck some nigger dicks? You know, like we do?

>Liberals only
>No cucks
Pick one and only one.

>in disguise

Contradictory

You're saying that like it's a bad thing. We ARE better than every other race, after all.

WHITE PRIDE
NO NIGGERS ALLOWED

>liberals only
>no cucks

pick one.

>liberals only
>no cucks
one, just one.

fuck dro0omphle and fook whyppl yo.

ayo can u guys hook me up wit an abortion fo ma biytch, we'z forgot ta wear a condm

Yeah! Heck Trump! 1 scoop! Yeah!

Oxymoron

Im a liberal and a proud cuck, fuck you sweetie

>liberals
>No cucks

Heh...

This concludes this episode of Liberals Only, be sure and tune in next week when we answer the question, why liberals only AND no cucks

I'm all ready to join you! I am very liberal, and very open to sexual acts with all of my multicultural friends of all genders! I wish I was not white!

>Liberals Only
>No cucks

/thread

I'll admit it. The red pill is transformative.

>"My Wife's Son" Thread

>replying to a slide thread without sage

>no cucks

Bit oxymoronic there op

Quit thinking of yourself faggot. Nothing better than fucking a gagged white boy

Any lefties here who aren't retarded commies or gender-role retards?

I'm more (((liberal))) when it comes to foreign policy, by which I mean I take a conservative stance and think we should tune down the ridiculously large military and focus more on a defensive force with the ability to use a small offensive force, ICBMs and economics to vanquish an enemy.

I also like some trade agreements, when they're beneficial to the country. I think immigration should be reformed and illegals should be sent back home but I'm not against it if its legal (and has a set limit per year to keep it fairly low.)

don't really like welfare but I think a short-term (like 1-3 months) safety net is a good idea for taxpayers (only people who've layer taxes in the last year) and regulating insurance would be could if it forced the cost down and still allowed a free market approach instead of selling out to a few companies.

Any liberals agree with me or am I not even liberal