That like/dislike ratio

>that like/dislike ratio

People are starting to realize Trump was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWXoRSIxyIU&t=8s
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
youtu.be/KzlNUsNjWrw
military.com/daily-news/2017/05/24/elderly-vets-face-benefits-cut-trump-budget.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Phew, Jewtube really ruined Trump eh

Who the fuck dislikes a video like that
It's the washington fucking post just doing their job, don't downvote it just because you don't like the content

>Washington Post
>unnamed sources claim

I wonder how many of them even bothered to listen to the content of the speech itself.

quiet shill, you've been conditioned to accept global warming as a fact with no proof except for fancy charts that don't hold up ten years later.

Trump lived through the 70s and 80s when scientists were convinced that another ice age was coming.

BUT DRIMPF POSTED IT

>That electoral college voting ratio
People seem to really support our president and is ensuing policies.

>JewTube
Gleemf BTFO, how will he ever recover?

>implying the downvotes aren't a bunch of euros and underage teens who have no idea why the Paris accord was a bad deal

People are associating this move with denial of "science" (which the entire concept that you can't "deny science" is absurd but I digress )

The Paris accord is just a money sink like most UN boondoggles, I'm glad he did this and I'm not a "climate change denier"

>up votes down votes

This is the extent of the leftist base usefulness

I've been conditioned to accept science over talk radio hosts, yes

And your ice age quip is misinformed
youtube.com/watch?v=OWXoRSIxyIU&t=8s

People from across the world can view and dislike this video, user

He also lived through the 70s and 80s when the media was saying CFCs destroying the ozone were bullshit.

>starting

Hehe we knew it from the start

hehe

VOTE IT UP Sup Forums

call those niggers at /r/t-d if you have to

No youve been conditioned to believe people who call themselves "scientists" and to never actually look for answers yourself

The only thing that cucks hear is muh climate, non of them know what's in it, non of them listened to the speech.

Bunch of sheep.

Stop giving WaPo views.

Thanks to you I voted it down because I disagree with Trump.

but I have looked at the evidence, and it supports climate change being real and human driven

You do realize that scientists figured out that methane is like 100x more effective as a greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide.

and that carbon taxes / carbon dioxide regulations don't touch the fact that we have a couple hundred million farting cows in our country right?

Fake News, you CTR Clinton Resistance fools are everywhere.

I used to believe in trump until i saw that like dislike ratio

Of course I know methane is a stronger greenhouse gas than CO2

I also know there's 200x more CO2 in the atmosphere than methane, which means CO2 levels are the primary driver of greenhouse effects

Scientists know all of this already, which is why they overwhelmingly agree that climate change is real and driven by fossil fuel burning

NOW you matter!

I wonder how many of them actually read the document.

Upvotes are honest citizens.
Downvotes are obviously paid shills.

>People are starting to realize Trump was a mistake.

Calm down, user! Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.

source to the agreement?

Bullshit you have. You have no idea what you're talking about.

>US finally looking out for its own interests

absolutely nothing to be mad about, its what i voted for

Normies are sheep. Think of them as npcs. They are generally irrelevant and can easily be swayed and influenced.

Dislike/Like ratio doesn't matter. Engagement is the only metric.

we did it reddit!
we upboated le drumpf!
le best president ever! xD yay!!
epic i would die for trump and isralel hahaha :-)

The bar was over half dislike before the announcement even started, fuck off shill.

>Washington Post
>Realized Trump was a mistake

Yea u just go on sunny boy

Why would trump oppose a climate agreement if he was an Israeli puppet.

Liberals go on the internet to complain about stuff they are overly emotional about? Never seen that before. Certainly not on twitter or facebook.

this is the best thing Drumpf has done so far - fucking morons with their "muh 97% concensus" kill yourself please

>WP viewers
>only 20% negative

Ayyyy lmao. Even libshits are pro-Trump now.

wow
it's like liberals and Sup Forums are the same thing in the end

How's that great Reef doing, buddy?

actually user you don't know shit other than hearsay. I am a scientist and have seen the data and worked in non linear models etc. What you don't know is the theory of global warming is based on the analysis of the atmosphere on Venus and hypothesizing with the increase of green house gases our atmosphere will become more like Venus' then using a linear model to simulate a non linear equation like climate based on the manipulation of single variables. It is all shit and the models have never proven to be accurate. Not to mention the Urban Heat Island index that also affects temperature readings they use asw supporting evidence. So don't talk about what you know and what scientist know and agree on because you don't know and the overwhelming majority of scientists know nothing of fractals and chaos theory and non linear models.

There is not a single credible scientist that will claim carbon based global warming can be conclusively determined without being laughed out of academia

>washington post users disagree with trump

AND NO ONE WAS SUPRISED

>washington post

honestly, the fact that it's even THAT close is kind of impressive.

>WaPo

The Washington Post.....
> covfefe

DRRURMPHGHBUBBLERS?

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW YOU NAZI FROGS

THE SCIENCE SAYS YOU CAN FIT A HUNDRED ELEPHANTS END TO END INSIDE THE CLIMATE AND GENDER IS A SPECTRUM

DROUPLUMPHFGH NEEDS TO BE REMOVED THIS VERY SECOND

WHAT WILL WE BREATHE IF THE ATMOSPHERE GETS TOO HOT?

This guy calls himself a scientist, you better trust him folks

You're going to have to do better than that

actually all true liberal, classical liberals have always been pro Trump. Who can vote for progressives that are SJW supporting communist cuck? No true liberal can vote left until the progressives are purged form the Earth

nice argument Russian fart sniffer

>ITT: People who legitimately believe that it's more likely that trillions upon trillions of dollars have been spent to fabricate a global misconception about the existence of climate change rather than climate change actually existing

I'm not sure if Sup Forums has been infected by shills over the last year or so, or the level of self-delusion has just reached unprecedented levels

>itt appeal to authority

Has anyone even read a report?

Thanks, planet-destroying kike.

ding ding we have a winner
> We all know
> Scientists know

you don't know what they know and you don't know shit other than what you hear of Zionist media and wouldn't understand the science if you looked at it anyway

No, a population that probably spends some time on youtube downvoted this video of the president. There is no evidence of how many of those down votes are american citizens or voters or trolls(admittedly a small population for arguments sake).

A poll on a youtube video does not accurately represent the will of the american people.

i'm a scientist too, i heard by several sources saying that your argument is fake
woah...

LMAO this is embarrassing, you are such a queer OP.

it takes a single line of code on Google's servers to display fake like/dislike counts
same on faggit
same on shitter
trusting the numbers on these sites is 100% bluepilled

So let's say climate change does exist. What response should we have? Push for more globaliam and international immigration? Because that's what's in the Paris Accord. Dipshit.

kike? I wrote an article exposing the lies are around the holocaust and Zionist influence on western society since WWI. If anyone is a kike it a Soviet decedent of the Jewish Bolsheviks commie shill

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Funny how you don't link that article, kike.

youre going by WaPo's jewtube page?

Really?

That type of weapons-grade stupidity is why Dems got their arses kicked in the last election - and not just the presidency.

One hoped Dems/Leftards might self reflect some but nope... same old bullshit.

Trump may suck - but only someone totally ignorant of Hillary could think she was anything but a far worse choice.

you were saying comrade?

>, and it supports climate change being real and human driven
That statement is enough proof to show you really have no clue. Of course climate change is real; the climate is suppose to change; it's a dynamic system which has been changing since the Earth was formed. The only thing humans can do is alter that change; either speeding the natural change up, slowing it down, or pushing it in another direction. It may even be that our actions are only making predictions harder in the short term because we are essentially adding too many variables to the equationl, but that the climate is still heading in an inevitable direction regardless of our actions.

People are generally fairly simple, and will look for someone/something to blame when bad things happen. Increase the connectivity of the world and every natural catastrophe becomes public knowledge within hours. The older generation starts to think these events are happening more often but it is just a case of more media coverage around the globe and the effect of interconnected networks that communicate info in seconds. People suffer loss due to random weather event, and immediately the masses look for a scape goat to pin it on. The big bad "anthropogenic climate change" is the favorite scape goat these days.

>multi-million dollar scheme that anyone researcher can participate in and get paid
>all they have to do is agree with climate change
Yep, totally a conspiracy. Shit literally happens every fucking day, why should your beloved universities and sciences be an exception to this universal rule?
They need money too, yaknow.

It's gotten more likes than dislikes since I posted my comment bitches

It's over for drumpf now

Trump is making America strong you shill

>quora
>415 Views

At least we have established that you're not a climate scientist, Damian.

>which is why they overwhelmingly agree that climate change is real

"They", refering too actual climate scientists, are not that retarded. Of course they now it's real. The climate has naturally changed for billions of years, and will continue doing so regardless of our small role in it.

wow
we won the internet!
epic win!
we did it!
one upboated video on youtube, one big step for le redpill merchant magaman xP

>basing Trump's approval on jewtube like/dislike ratio

burgers are really this retarded, folks

Must be a leddit fag who sides with the most upvoted opinion.

I didn't say I was I aid I have made non lineer computer models and ahve in fact worked in thermodynamics for many years. Thanks for proving my point though, climatologists know nothing of non liner equations and computer models which all global warming hysteria based on commie shill user

>61k views
>Washington post
I've seen bowel movement videos with more hits.

You do realise that the more views and even dislikes the video gets, the more exposure it gets.

Top job m8.

Good job correcting the record OP! Nice job!

I am actually brave enough to my name and reputation behind my research not shill Sup Forums anonymously about muh climate change and muh Jews!

but if u down vote it it hurts the washington post's youtube channel

>quora is evidence

Yes the climate does have natural cycles, which climatologists of course know (and better than you do), but what they also know is humans are interfering with that natural cycle with the massive and rapid release of carbon that's been previously locked in fossil fuels.

Sure you could argue that no matter what humans do, the sun will eventually turn into a red giant and burn the planet to a crisp, but for people concerned with more immediate timelines, humanity's activities are causing more heat energy to be retained in the atmosphere, and that leads to stronger and more intense storms, floods, droughts, colde winters for certain parts of america that are going to experience a stronger polar vortex, rising and more acidic oceans, and generally just bad mojo all around

>Sup Forums is evidence

nice job equating a place to present evidence with actual evidence wet brain

Thats on the WashPo official youtube channel, you do-nothing cuck hill

Not exactly representative of America as country faggot

someone that actually knows what they are talking about

Washington post liberal naive delusional viewers dislike Trump? I'm shocked haha

youtu.be/KzlNUsNjWrw

No he wasn't.

No they don't know humans are doing this. They have a correlation of a 6/10 of a degree rise in temp since the industrial revolution not accounting for the Urban Heat Island effect and have created a liner computer model using the variable carbon to simulate the rise in temperature when the climate is a non linear. the models are useless and have never been correct yet

50% of people are below median intelligence.

The West has very little to do with carbon emissions going forward. Go bitch at China and India.

covfefe

Why people still lick his asshole is beyond me. He's planning to fuck over vets.

military.com/daily-news/2017/05/24/elderly-vets-face-benefits-cut-trump-budget.html

I didn't upvote because I was bathing in liberal tears

KEK VULT

Democrats still trying. :D

Trump has been magnificent! Done more than i ever dreamed and expected.

Vote Trump All Day Long

meh, fuck the yurocucks,
glad he pulled out.