Are you pro or anti shoplifting?

Are you pro or anti shoplifting?

Why would anyone be pro shoplifting

Don't fucking steal

They dindu nuffin

>stealing
SHOO SHOO TAXMAN

Because they're stupid niggers.

Generally anti. Depending on the product and the circumstances, though, if you can get away with it, go for it.

Abo detected.

Since I pay for what I take like a civilized person I don't appreciate subsiding your theft.

Anti? Wtf kinda slide thread is this? Are you a summer baby?

Wtf all dem digits

Pro

Fuck corporations and greedy Jew billionaires

Don't forget protoroasties acting out

I mean everyone steals tins of mints from the self serve section but if you steal from a non-chain store you're a fucking twat.

Those were actually stolen from another thread.

or upper middle class commie Tumblrites.

Seriously, there's a bunch on Tumblr pages where these shitstains glorify shoplifting.

because fuck the corporations maaan

hes steeling champagne
thats fucking style in my book

niggers exist

Once I shop lifted by accident

checks flags

Pro on stealing from big chain stores. Fuck the corporations.

Stealing from a small business is just fucked up though.

Sliding what exactly? The dozens of "du huh fuck blump" threads?

Anti shoplifting pro software piracy.

If you're wondering why - do some research on how software piracy actually increases overall sales of a product.

This

Don't steal from local stores but go to town at fucking Walmart, Best Buy, Safeway, Target, etc. or any of these megabillionaire kike stores who buy up all the small businesses and pay their employees chinese-tier wages.

t. shekelberg trying to undermine anti-cooperation sentiments

What the fuck? No seriously, what the fuck kind of degenerate shit is this?

Big corporations? Very yes

One time I went to a TJ Maxx or some shit, to buy some headphones. They have semi decent brands there for half price so that's where I always go. The lot of was insane due to christmas season so there's nowhere to park, and it's stupid because this is the middle of a prairie and there's somehow not enough spaces to soothe our need for useless shit. So I parked in a handicap spot and went in. Then, dismayed by the long lines and niggers everywhere I just walked out with the earbuds.
>tfw no ticket
>tfw new earbuds
>*plays Black Sabbath's Master of Reality and pumps iron*

Eat shit society

>everyone steals tins of mints

I've never stolen a tin of mints, fag.

Go back to the fuckin' desert, Priscilla.

retail theft should be a capital crime.

Pro, because the (((service economy))) is a fucking kike imposed joke.

let's sage this bait

GET A JOB YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>muh stealing disease
>don't care, get rekt theftfag

Get a job and buy ur shit unless u wanna be a nigger

Im ok if u steal condoms though so u dont infest the world with another cancerous human

I am pro-civilization, pro high trust society. In other words, I am pro acting like a white person.

do that here you'll get smacked

t. walmart kike

yet usually small business are the ones victimized.

Why? because corporations have the cameras, security, and lawyers to nail shoplifters to the wall if/when they catch them.

Meanwhile mom and pop stores are basically powerless. Which is why niggers target them more frequently. Look at who niggers raid every time they riot. Its not Wal-Mart, its some hole in the wall convenience stores and liquor stores.

How?

fuck, that martini champagne
i pull that back, jail him

only steal when it comes to wal mart. all those corporate bailouts are on my dime. been stealing from wal mart since middle school

Fucking degenerate behavior.

Non-white operated small businesses? No problem

>don't mind me, just cracking the DRM on this vodka

Anti, but I used to do a lot of it when I was in Uni and poor.

Anti. What kind of stupid ass questions do New Zealander think are trenchant?

i used to shoplift from almost every store i went to. would always be small items i could pocket or sometimes tuck into a bag. stopped after i got caught once (this only went on for like a month)

thought about it afterwards and realized it was just because i was so bored with the rest of my life (trudging through community college, pointless and stressful relationship, etc.) that i needed something to be exciting.

really glad i turned it around. probably only got away when i got caught because i'm white, lol

I think we should adopt the good parts of sharia law like where people's hands get cut off for stealing.

Property ownership supports the capitalist power structures, shoplifting is an act of political resistance.

This. Leave the mom and pop stores alone. Go nuts on the big places.

Lock him up!

i like watching twig boy hippy faggots and junkie scum get btfo by LPI giganiggers, if that's what you're asking, but then, who doesn't
ultimately it's pretty fucking dumb to be explictly in favor of though because it doesn't accomplish anything, it's not like you're feeding your family. the store just accounts for shrink, and then, if that fails, they can sometimes write it off, and then, if that fails, they'll just adjust prices accordingly, so ultimately, as a consumer, whether through cost of goods or taxes, you pay for other people who choose to act like subhumans

Stop stealing. Earn your crust.

Pro shoplifting, in the case of stealing from corporations. Definitely not from small businesses (unless they're dodgy - underpaying their workers etc, which heaps of them are). The capitalist class doesn't care about you and actively exploits you, so fuck them, shoplift. There are so many valid justifications for it. It's pretty low risk if you're smart.

human garbage

Pro but only for big corporations dont touch your local stores they effect the economy around you

I'm against shoplifting because I'm not a nigger and thankfully I'm also not a bogan white trash aussie faggot

Businesses always charge the highest they think people will pay. They don't increase costs to cover losses in shoplifting, which are negligible in the first place. They often can't even tell they've lost stock.

What kind of poor piece of shit do you have to be to shoplift? Get a fucking job and stop being a nigger.

Dumb niggers and the even dumber white people who enable them like to think that they're taking down the system and making things right by doing so.

Can't wait till based Kim nukes the fuck out of you mincing sissies.

On one hand, I'm not a google, but on the other hand, fucking the jooz firm...

I'd be nice if there was a law where it goes straight out of the CEO, higher ups pocket. They should ultimately have better anti-theft measures, not fuck over everyone else.

Corporations are not people, you are obligated to pay for what you take but me stealing a bottle of wine at walmart isnt going to bankrupt them so fuck it. I do have a problem with stealing from small businesses and actual people but the idea of being appalled from stealing shit from an actual company is stupid.

Unless you can't afford to feed yourself then I'm anti shoplifting.
I earned only $5000 one year and I stole nothing.

anti
only junkies and nigs shoplift

Because they're commies.

If Walmart is too big or too kike-ridden for your taste, fine. Go spend your money elsewhere and support the competition. Don't think it gives you permission to act like a nigger by stealing.

Only from the large chain stores. I don't do it personally but wouldn't care if I worked there or saw someone doing it. When I see some big box employee chasing a thief I kinda cringe a bit. Like what are they gaining? For such great risk especially.

Theft can cost a large company in the realm of billions of dollars in losses. Laws say retailers have to accept the losses, they cannot forcibly stop anyone from stealing even if caught.

So they'd just give the CEO of Wal-Mart 2 billion salary.

Because thieves serve a useful part of the urban jungle biosphere ecosystem.

>are you pro or anti crime

stupid question...

I work retail at a literal mom & pop shop and shoplifters are the most annoying fucks on the planet because I genuinely have no idea what I'm legally allowed to do much less allowed to do. There's also the fact that our store is in an area that SJWs love to pick on (basically because it's full of successful white people). We are genuinely terrified of shoplifters immediately running to the local hipster news source and accusing us of being racist and BAM we get boycotts left and right.

i'm white

Dead men tell no tales, just shoot em

Shoplifting is cool but only with immigrant owned businesses or those that employ illegals.

>if it's a crime it must be morally wrong

Classic American 'education'

>don't mind me just pirating this wine

when will piratefags realize it's stealing???

As a Loss Prevention associate....I'm pro-shoplifting....Why? Job security....And yes most people you catch stealing are black but....white people steal like a mother fucker as well...lol....every race steals and I like that. Gives me a reason to hate everybody.

If I fucking hate whoever owns the product and the shop where it sold I would consider it.

we should start reporting them to the cops

When you start growing electronic grapevines.

>justpiratingwine.jpg

how do you even shoplift anything these days anyway isn't the security so much better?

Don't mind me, just borrowing this money

If it's from small vendors, no way. Of its from disgusting companies built on the backs of slave and child labor like Nike and others, or a massive abusive conglomerate poisoning the country like Walmart, I encourage it.

What a stupid question

Shoplifting is very important for equality and a healthy just society! How would all the African and Arab people get free stuff. Poor guys suffer from systematic racism so the only way to make up for the lack of inequality is shop lifting. Its only fair. However, whites do not have any right to shoplift as they have white privilege. We owe other races anyways for all the things we have robbed them of

I was pro shoplifting when I was a stupid teenager. Got away with a lot of shit too. I got pretty good at it, could walk into Wal-Mart and walk out with a couple expensive external drives, went to Best Buy a couple times and grabbed a couple >$100 computer mice, lots of shit like that. Never stole from anyone on a personal level so I kinda justified it to myself. Then I grew up and realized it's way easier and less stressful to just buy shit.

This desu. I steal from Walmart all the time because fuck them.

is there any decent up to date guide to shop lifting out there?

>anti stealing from slave factories such as walmart, "muh capitalism"
>has hard drive full of pirated music and movies, "they don't deserve profits, their business is full of kikes"

I shoplift all the time. Lift a minimum of $200 worth of goods per week.

Not gonna work like a slave to give these stockholders profits.

The only people who don't shoplift are the morons who play by the rules. You probably also follow the speed limit or don't jaywalk if you think lifting is wrong.

kek

>white guy shoplifting
these stock images are always so unrealistic

>dw if I like it I'll pay for it

kek

Kek

Also should mention that the biggest theft deterrent I have is saying "hi" - you'd be surprised how well it work. It's why the second you walk into a Best Buy, you get legions of blue shirted staff pestering you.