What Does Sup Forums Think of Maryland?!

Absolute shit show of a state politically. 2 cucked counties bordering DC basically control the destiny of our state. COMPROMISED UN INTERESTING STATE...although I do like my nice MoCo house and my cozy senior federal job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZzUD0jx0iY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I grew up in MoCo. It's economically one of the comfiest and most stable places around, but it's a logistic and psychological mess in a lot of ways.

A fallen state, just like Virginia. North Carolina will soon follow them, sadly.

I am amazed that you get a Republican governor but we don't (North Carolina). I hear he's pretty cucked though.

bump

full of niggers, especially baltimore

it's shit, don't bother

t. former marylander

I grew up, and currently live, in southern Anne Arundel county. It's OK here, but the infrastructure is atrocious. Are the roads this bad all over America?

Shit, dealing with people from Maryland at work is always the worse

I've never been to Maryland. Can you anons please post comfy pics of your state, please?

Niggers, spics, libcucks and kikes

Part time maryland user checking in. Western Maryland is pretty based. Like everything west of frederick is ok. Frederick county Sherrif chuck Jenkins in single handedly keeping frederick from turning into moCo by deporting every illegal he comes across. Illegals know this and don't even bother coming to frederick. Baltimore is a festering shithole. Every single friend I have in Baltimore has been carjacked in the past few months. The only place I've been to recently that's worse than Baltimore is detroit. Md managed to get a republican gov because nigs in Baltimore are too lazy to vote.

niggers everywhere.
fucked gun restrictions
traffic
cold as shit
fuck maryland

I grew up in MA. Now I live in Baltimore.

MD seems like a shittier, less functional version of MA, with all of the political stupidity but none of the European class and classic New England beauty. Oh, and niggers. MD has lots more niggers.

That said, Harford/Frederick/Washington/Allegheny/Anne Arundel/Calvert/St. Marys/all of the Eastern shore save anything within 30 miles of Ocean City are all god-tier /comfy/ and feel as authentically southern as anything you'll get this side of South Carolina.

It's also near WV, which I love almost as much as Maine. That place and eastern KY are truly God's country.

Your state song is based, but that's about it

youtube.com/watch?v=GZzUD0jx0iY

Here's my hometown (although it's not much of a town, the only thing we have is a post office).

I've never been to Maryland.
But I go to a school in NC that is approximately 80% Marylanders for some reason, so I feel like I've experienced enough of it.
All of my roommates have been from Maryland. The first one was literally dealing meth out of the room, but he was in the President's Club, so they let him stay.
The second one thought our suitemates were "mean" so refused to even come into the dorm. Whatever.
The third one had this obnoxious habit of spitting multiple times in a row into the sink very loudly late at night.
Fourth one was decent. He mainly played video games all day and smoked weed. Toward the end, he got a gf and they began fucking in the room nearly every other night around 1am. He also rarely showered.
Aside from that, I met a wealthyfag who claimed to be a Sup Forumsack from outside Washington last semester. Turned out, though, he was just a r/Sup Forums bro. Total normie, but he and I were at least able to make fun of the trannies and appreciate memes together. Flaws aside, though, he seems like a good kid. Would befriend, but like I said, normie, so probably not gonna happen.
Also my neighbors back home are from Maryland. Great folks. My parents are fundie Christians who don't allow alcohol in the house, but my neighbors run a moonshine still and have bonfires every weekend. They're in their late 50s, but literally the coolest people I know. Huge Ted Cruz supporters, too. Good folks.
Overall, I say your diaspora is a solid 6/10.
I'd like to visit some day, but none of my friends live there and I don't have money for a hotel so I'm s.o.l.

I grew up in Maryland. Has some very comfortable financial areas due to the government jobs, and great STEM education due to the navy bases nearby. I don't know about the experience of cities like Baltimore or Annapolis, but the other areas aren't too bad. Housing is starting to skyrocket though.

If MD was a country it would have been 5th overall for Gold medals last olympics. They're fucking based.

2/3

3/3

Yo 410 here where u from!!

Western md

It was an absolute miracle. Howard County is essentially MD's swing county and they pulled through for us! They had an Obama-esque candidate and they STILL LOST! Biggest upset until Trump

Eastern maryland talk like people from Newfoundland. I met others who talked with a mix between southern and new england accents.

Rural catholicism is interesting as the religion is mostly urban in the rest of the US.

Isn't Baltimore an apartheid city?

ARE YOU READY TO ELECT YOUR NEXT GOVORNER RAAAAY COOPER?

>It was an absolute miracle. Howard County is essentially MD's swing county and they pulled through for us! They had an Obama-esque candidate and they STILL LOST! Biggest upset until Trump

>Maryland
>cold
Southerner detected. Maryland winters are balmy compared to New England or the Midwest.

Western Maryland is going to shit. There is a huge problem with opioids, and they keep shipping over niggers from Baltimore through the prison in Cumberland (they don't leave the city when released) and the free community college in Frostburg.

They are trying to change it

Frederick is a fine town.

>fucked gun restrictions

Only with CCW licenses. MD otherwise has just about the least cucked AWB of any blue state. It's pretty clear that MSP worked as hard as they could to be on the side of the citizens given what Komrade O'Malley was trying to do.

So what if your AR build has to have a "heavy barrel" and you need to drive to PA for 30 round mags. Looking at NY, MA, NJ, CA, etc, it's clear that things could be far, far worse.

The only gun I wish wasn't on the ban list is the FAL. I'd love to have the OG nigger hunting tool at my side when the race war begins. Oh well, I'll have to suck it up and get a scar 17 instead, I guess.

my mom's family is from the eastern shore. the whole place smells like swamp and chicken shit. would not recommend.

There are enough rednecks. We are below the Mason Dixon line after all. I always say when in Baltimore, to go to the South you have to head north. We can turn this ship around if enough people wake up and disavow our liberal loons in Baltimore's city hall. Without the county, the city is fucked.

Let's hold Baltimore hostage and threaten a boycott to never patronize a city business.

(pic related 1984 electoral map, Reagan Made Maryland Great Again!)

Of course (((they are))). It doesn't mean you should take it lying down, like the cucks in New Orleans

its not as cucked as your average northeast stronghold but still a complete cuckold stronghold overall

>I live in Baltimore.
Me too. But we also have working class whites (like Boston) who will fight. This keeps the nigs more honest. I work in trades and look like I work in trades so I don't have a problem.

We got a good Sherrif

Lived there a couple years for work. Beautiful country, wawa and sheetz make surprisingly good gas station food. But it's almost as bad as my home state of California for gun legislation and the bitches are about 3 times as bitchy.

Frederick reporting in, left shithole gaithersburg in March. Gaitherburg and Gernmantown have fallen to blacks and muslims

Jesus, this thread is full of UMD students

Agreed. Frederick is MD's last, best, hope for a white utopia. I wish it wasn't so far from our jobs, we'd otherwise move there in an instant.

You downtown?

On semi-vacation right now in Maryland

Literally every 3rd house I pass has a gay pride flag

Moco hear. kill me please

Hagerstown has some blacks, but it's okay because they're in the prison.

I can attest to the tranquil and beauty of Western Maryland. Whenever I get a chance I like to drive to the Antietam battlefield to just take it all in. As a Black man I'm so thankful for those Union soldiers......lol I just outed myself hahaha who gives a shit about race.

close enough, near ballenger creek middle school

I'm staying in Chestertown for a music festival. It's actually nice here.

Who here /easternshorefag/?

>2 cucked counties bordering DC basically control the destiny of our state
This pisses me and everyone else I know off to no end. It's even worse up at Salisbury University where all the faggy Jew York and Jew Jersey people are imported and the concentration of niggers becomes more obvious. So long as I stay out of the Crisfield/Pocomoke/Princess Anne/Salisbury ghettos, everything is great.

The civil war medicine museum was cool. The walkway with the fish pond thing was nice. The tapas restaurant was expensive as shit, though.

I work in public safety and my white townie neighbors mostly see me outside in tactical pants and black boots on the way too/from work.

I'm new here, but everyone seems to be respectfully polite around me.

The white working class in Baltimore is utterly nigger-tier compared to Boston's, I'll tell you that much. They'll be our allies, for sure, but they have nowhere near the seething anti-black hatred (and organizational skills to get into office and legislate based on it) that Boston's based white working class has.

I went to Univ. of Maryland Eastern shore and I always though people in Princess Anne and Salisbury had a slight accent!

That's funny, because after Freddy Grey, the city filled up with white kids from the surrounding counties looking to score stolen pharmaceuticals. A year latter these kids are still here at nearly every downtown intersection.

301 bro here, can confirm. Multiple ODs daily. This place is going to shit.

I live in PG county. Kill me please.

Ah Isabella's, they have a free happy hour buffet that's glorious tho. The civil war medicine museum is pretty cool. Just hack saws and whisky bottles mostly lol

Baltimore user. Grew up in Annapolis.

MD is tale of 3 cities... Montgomery, Howard, and Anne Arundel Counties are very nice for the most part... then you have PG County and Baltimore which is all the nogs. Africa tier violence etc etc.

Eastern Shore, Southern MD, and Western MD are rural and suburban retards.

It's a disaster city. One second you're in a nice touristy harbor, the next second one block down you find yourself in inner city garbage

Sheetz, especially once you get west of 81, is as /comfy/ as Dunkin Donuts' in NH, VT, or ME are. It makes me want to move out to the mountains and never leave.

currently live in suburb of Baltimore pretty bad desu. My eastern shore home is much more comfy and less filled with niggers.

I stay in Kent county fairly often. It's probably the quietest part of the state. It's not overly melanin-enriched despite there being some blacks in the towns.

holy shit so did i, are you black?

PG is literal hell on earth.

It's like a giant Randallstown, a goddamn county-sized ex-urban baboon habitat.

That place is getting cucked out of the universe. I can attest because I went to Univ of Maryland Eastern shore a historical black college and all the faggy leftists drive down U.S. 13 to our campus to try to HANG with the bruhs to FEEL OUR STRUGGLE.

Man nigga go back to Salisbury

are you a darkie?

It's the closest thing to Johannesburg that you'll find in the USA.

The nice parts are as nice as any part of Boston, DC, Philly, etc.

The bad parts are literal rowhome-filled townships that make Camden NJ look like fucking Princeton.

Are you at Rehoboth Beach?

There are no people I have a deeper sense of compassion for than high-IQ blacks.

He's a nice goy with good intentions (I mean he has to be the only politician in US history who ever reduced the high-fees of a toll-bridge)

But as far as being a 'conservative' or a 'right winger' I think he is exceedingly 'moderate'

He'll slow down gun laws while he's governor like that last cuck did (Forgot his name already) but the next libtard in office will ramp them right back up where they left off. Hogwan won't win us back any of our lost freedoms.

Maryland is shit and everywhere east of Fredrick and south of Westminster and southern eastern shore is ok.
I know there are some moco and hoco fags that think their counties aren't shit but they are full of kikes and diversity. Cecil, Kent and QA are becoming overrun with niggers as well as some of the southern counties on the mainland. Even Anne Arundel is going to shit.
Annapolis is turning into little Baltimore and PG has been a lost cause for a while now.
Fuck this state, I would be long gone if I didn't own property here.

t. Annapolitan

It's pretty clearly divided on what is good and what is bad. No white person here for more than 5 mins "wanders" into a black hood unless you looking for dope.

You're either from Maryland or you're a massive faggot

From Oregon with love; I legit forgot you were a state

Yeah. Grew up in Ethiopia then my parents and I were smart to leave the communist shithole. Yes I'm basically a darkie. lol cue "nigger"

Oregon is to Washington what Vermont is to new Hampshire.

Baltimore is so diverse its amaz....

Pic is about 1/2 the corners in the city... You can usually avoid them at all times tho

You perfectly described it. I can't walk outside without being hounded by sheeboons and being followed by niggers. Wake me up from this nightmare.

Maryland is shit everywhere east of...
without the and

>all fired up about hating this shithole i can't even type properly

you know the biggest redpill for me was UMES. im forever racist against blacks because of you guys.

pic related is a tard nog i knew from UMES

UMd College Park here. This place is a somewhat white bubble in a sea of niggers. Prince George's county is a black majority county, and actually the wealthiest "black" county in the country, probably the richest niggas in the world tbqh but not inside the Beltway--it's a slums. I get bombarded by niggers or Salvadoreans soliciting me for money every. fucking. day. and they try to make me feel guilty for not giving them money. Parasites. There are so many ghouls here, it's like a zombie apocalypse.

Anyway, I used to live in Cecil county which was shitty in its own right. Junkies everywhere and trailer trash. Then you have the cuckservative christfags who run the place but stick their head in the sand, prolonging this shit. I visited my family the other day and it just went so far downhill. They say Elkton is more dangerous than Baltimore now. A guy I was friends with in high school overdosed on fentanyl. People are dropping like flies on that shit. Every day I saw a raid at a drug house, they tried to sell heroin at some pizza joint, etc. Gross.

Baltimore is a festering cesspool of degeneracy, but they've surpassed peak degeneracy so now everyone's sad or mentally ill just stumbling along. Fuckin scumbag urchins everywhere. I have a theory that 100% of people in Baltimore have an absent father.

Anyway, the whole corridor from Elkton/Newark on the outskirts of philly to the slums of D.C is probably the grungiest, nastiest, least interesting part of the country.

So much decay and depravity.

MoCo is the reason why Maryland sucks. Niggers in Baltimore don't have any influence. The kikes in MoCo are fucking this whole place up. Yeah, it's a nice place to live but people there need to be gassed asap.

With that said, the good parts of Maryland are the Eastern Shore (besides Elkton, Salisbury and Ocean City), Western Maryland, Anne Arundel county and Howard County.

Southern Maryland is OK. Niggers are 10x more respectable.

I do not understand but I've had some of our legal weed tonight so

Haha, but why is he so proud of Ledo pizza to be wearing a Ledo pizza hat? Should be Greene Turtle?

Maryland is like all of USA in one tiny state.

The people near the capital are the most blue voting districts on the east coast. Even more blue by % than California at times. Some parts are among the richest in the country, like Bethesda where the average income is 150k+. Super Asian and White in some spots, and really fucking bad as you get closer to DC. Especially on the Southern Side of DC.

Then you got the beach-y, crusty beaches of the DELMARVA, with Ocean City and shit. Inland are some farms, and Fuck Off We Are Full types who piss on the beach goers.

Then Baltimore is basically one of the worst cities in America. I'd go as far as to say it is THE worst city in America.

Central MD is sorta rural farmlands, but it is changing really fast as the suburbs push out into the exurbs. Frederick is still kinda red, but that is changing super quickly. It will be a minority-majority within a generation. Its also gotten uber gentrified. Probably the best place to live in Maryland, all things considered.

Southern Maryland pretends it is South Carolina or something, and takes southern pride way too seriously. Rednecks, but very respectable ones.

Then, last, you got Hagerstown, and Cumberland and Garrett. This is basically a copy of West Virginia, where the further west you get, the more meth and opioids you will come in contact with. Around Hagerstown it is valley, but Cumberland and Garrett you start getting into serious elevation, and the mountains. Very beautiful if that is your thing. That area of Maryland is 98%+ white. Definitely the poorest area of the country, outside of the Ghettos of Baltimore, and where I spent my childhood.

Fuck I love this thread. I go to Greene Turtle every Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

>I went to Univ of Maryland Eastern shore a historical black college
Nigger I live 15 minutes from there, me and my classmates used to crack jokes about us white people getting minority scholarships if we went there. Don't need to explain that to me.

>and all the faggy leftists drive down U.S. 13 to our campus to try to HANG with the bruhs to FEEL OUR STRUGGLE.
Sounds like SU started bleeding down. That's honestly the biggest issue with SU, the university is full of fucking commies and liberals. My english prof got mad for generalizing that women like masuline men like Chris Hemsworth's Thor. I'm friends with a bunch of soft libs and former Bernie Bros and I'm afraid to bring up politics because I'd just be asking for it.

whenever we get brought up in other threads we just get shit on, which makes me sad

I went up to the hospital in Baltimore with my dad once when I was little, I saw all the spics and niggers and was afraid to get out of the car

meeting you there this fall

Im saying people basically merge the two states together and talk about them almost interchangeably. There are a few states like that.

>whenever we get brought up in other threads we just get shit on, which makes me sad
to be fair, we're overrun with kikes and niggers

The final redpill for me on the utter hopelessness of blacks was my SJW coworker talking about not being racist because she grew up in PG county, the highest concentration of black wealth outside of Atlanta.

It was at that moment that I realized that the hell that is PG, a county that would be considered a sociological failure of economic and criminal blight if it was inhabited by whites, was legitimately the best they could accomplish, the best they could strive for, and the sort of social outcome that they were actually proud of.

It absolutely destroys the "racism" narrative for black failure when you point out that there aren't ANY pockets of black america that even come close to the Bethesdas, Brooklines, Redwood Citys, Main Lines, Evanstons, etc that serve as the pinnacles for white social/economic achievement in the US.

The best they can hope to achieve is PG. The societal outcome that they wave as a badge of success is PG.

Fucking PG.

Let that sink in.

Baltimore needs to be nuked, Western MD given to WV, Eastern MD given to Delaware, and give DC statehood.

>truth hurts

(You)'d for truth

sweet i walk to school so you'll probably see me. i have curly blonde hair and always wear the same shit black maryland hoodie

Oh Jesus, let's begin.

I spent years 2 to 5 growing up in Lanham Maryland during the 1980s. In just one year it went to shit, with niggers moving in left and right over the summer.When a nigger moved in next door my dad decided to leave to.....

Bowie, Md. It was a nice small residential suburb with lettered neighborhoods (sections). Most of the houses were from the 1960s and it was a planned community. Good schools, good malls, good people. I was completely safe, and in my section there was just one nigger family. We lived there about 20 years without much incident until...

2003 Nigger invasion. All the niggers from the inner Beltway destroyed their neighborhoods and decided to move to the last White sanctuary in PG County. It mostly started when they opened a Walmart on Rt 301. There are no Walmarts in Niggerland, so they all came to our little city to shop. Then they didn't` leave.

Suddenly there was trash everywhere on the highway, there we robberies, rapes, homicides, carjackings. Everywhere. Fucking monkeys blasting shit rap music everywhere. Overnight.

More housing developments.

More niggers.

More houses.

More niggers.

We left in 2006 and sold our house to a ...surprise....nigger. Later I decided to get the fuck away form the apes and moved far away, across the border.

Fuck Maryland. Super high taxes on property (5000 dollars or more a year), shitty State Troopers collecting taxes and retarded gun laws.

>PG county, the highest concentration of black wealth outside of Atlanta
>black wealth
>black
>wealth
I think you mean the highest concentration of niggers outside of Atlanta. The wealthiest "city" in PG County is College Park

This is an EPIC thread to read folks. I never get to hear enough about my state of MD. It's unbelievable how socially and geographically diverse we are (not in the leftist sense). I've heard "America in Miniature" before you practically have every conceivable voter constituency spots in this state let alone the landscape. As a curious Ethiopian living in MoCo. I fucking love you Sup Forums.

And yes I've had enough to eat thanks for asking.

any fashy goys in frederick?