Any Euro anons seen a Mexican in Europe?

Have any European anons ever seen a spic or at the very least seen a half spic in Europe? For the exception of Spain because Spain has a decent population of Mexicans.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402059/Epic-brawl-erupts-Polish-football-hooligans-Mexican-naval-cadets-sailor-punched-local-woman.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

From the UK, never seen a mexican person.

Never met any Mexcrements outside of America, but I did work with a Venezuelan here. He was lazy, rude and overall unpleasant, just like every other latrino.

There is 1 spic living in Vilnius doing "random fun happy" youtube videos. Fairly unpopular though. I think he's Venezuelan or some shit.

Yes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402059/Epic-brawl-erupts-Polish-football-hooligans-Mexican-naval-cadets-sailor-punched-local-woman.html

:D

Have seen enough of polaks, hate them, never met real mehican, hope not to have to either

Yes. Around 20 million of them. Romania. Romania is the Mexico of Europe.

This. We have our fair share of polack, romanian, hungarian, serbs and albanian/kosovar already. Don't need spic on top of that.

No fuck you, Poland is

No we dont care about other shitty countries, just USA hehehehehe

1) I don't know, because they lokk like choorkas or hispanic
2) Crimea must be painted to green/

Yes, those ugly bastards work in hotel cleaning services

You don't use poles for that in sweden ?

They are too lazy to swim that far.

Tru

No, they are here to drive trucks and build houses

The thought of Mexican military sounds so odd even for training.

They have to fight cartels from time to time.

Never met one

Not mexican but chileans

why would they go to a place that is aboutto be conquered by muslims which are on par or worse than cartels when it comes to violence (worst part is that they do it over a fucking imaginary pedo prophet and not merely for shekels), not to mention the rampant degeneracy and corruption

>huur duur we white thus not corrupt
topest fucking kek