What do you think is happening in the Hillary timeline?

What do you think is happening in the Hillary timeline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2UPUhn9hpTU
youtube.com/watch?v=uw3yidwGchk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it doesn't exist anymore

Everyone's whining about muh climate change when in the Hillary timeline, everybody already melted into nuclear ash.

Why are people who get tattoo's so fucking short sighted? This meme will be dead by Tuesday and she'll have a useless word written on her skin.

low iq.

Media is sucking her off no matter what she does.

Don't you mean the Charles Evans Hughes timeline?

None of this ever happened. None of it. The USA stayed isolationist. There was never Hitler either.

>The_Donald on the top of Reddit
>MUH E-MAILS HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>Replace Russia with that

The Trump timeline only postponed doomsday

What is happening in the Hillary timeline will soon be upon the Trump timeline as well.

t. Libshit

the timelines always converge, like two streams merging into one

>not wanting a tasteful tattoo

It's like you don't want rave qts user.

You do go out, right?

greater Israel has been already achieved
children are being forcibly taken from white suburban homes in the Hillary Nation. Meanwhile in the Amerikaner Republic White Sharia is in full effect and annexed parts of Canada.
Poland, UK, and Russia have joined an Alliance with eachother against Germanistan. my senses are weakening thats all I can gather.

Agenda 66 has been put into motion all trump supporters and nationalist are being rounded up and killed.

She needs to sort herself out.

low future time orientation i.e. literal niggers

She's made disclosure and the tall white aliens have revealed themselves as the saviors of human kind as they combat climate change with the power of science.

It's so much worse than you know anons.

>tattoo
>tasteful

How's the new trailer home Cleetus?

Nuclear war with russia caused by a no fly zone over syria.

She's getting away with murder... Oh wait.

Scandals exploding, clinton death list expanding and sjws and globalists feeling empowered and smug

I don't believe in other time lines. I'm pretty sure that's a reddit meme.

I called him dogmeat

Not aliens but demons. Same ones who corrupted human race before the flood. Thank God disclosure didnt happen so many would be fooled

>Being this mundane
>Shilling this poorly
Nice try, Brockpuppet.

sjws all over the place, people hates the president, protests and what not, probably pretty much the same except the hillary supporters are the smug ones instead of trump supporters

youtube.com/watch?v=2UPUhn9hpTU

Nothing since other timelines don't exist

is this real? wtf

I love this question and that "timeline" became a meme.

This is actually a reality and the idea of parallel univsers, time travel, the interconnection of space and time, have always been my greatest interest. And not in the faggy science fiction kind of way either. The legitimate scientific way.

Everytime i see this meme it makes me so excited. I know the meme really gets peoples noodles going thinking about it which is nice to know

So...so he never did anything wrong then?

Is there anything women won't do for attention?

Must have pissed you off that the other "timeline" in lost was just purgatory.

Yes they do.

Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America.

Ten years ago, you'd be put under observation in the psych unit for suggesting such a possibility..

Sup Forums will be freaking out everyday.

WW3 against russia, china sits and waits till they both get weak and then joins and war is finally lost by usa, china being new world hegemon

She's not in pris-

I cried like a bitch at the end of lost.

>ww3 with russia

Either a couple wars in the middle east or a big war with Russia.

sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=uw3yidwGchk

They made an episode of Sliders were the lads slid into that timeline.

We're all V& and cause a NEET uprising in federal prison. Patriots lose the Superbowl, not very exciting

The meme market has crashed, the rarest of pepes are being sold for a few karma points, the happy merchant is unironically used by every liberal

oh you mean in dimension Earth 2? its a utopia

Lol

President Kaine just addressed the public, informing the American people he has signed an executive order for federal agents to collect all the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.

world peace utopia, after the elimination of whitey

they are all dead by now
they activated plan to kill all humanity except jewish elites, but they forgot to lock vault doors and died as well

There really is no such thing as tasteful tattoo. It's a useless marker on one's skin to indicate "I can't think of tomorrow and what this might look like or mean tomorrow."

>It's like you don't want rave qts user.

Their pretty shocked and surprised when I tell them their tattoos and blue hair don't mean their a creative person. They get mad and then they get over when they realize no one else has the balls to tell them.

thats xiaxue she had plastic surgery btw and has a hapa son

>sauce?
Just wait till you're rounded up.

There is no escape.

Covfefe.

Dickie Spencer is finally relevant.

>tattoo
>tasteful
nigger

>dyed hair
>contacts
>racemixing
EPIC based waifu

I don't need worthless people in my life, no.

fpbp as always

>What do you think is happening in the Hillary timeline?
In our timeline, the democrats are pissed that the legislative branch is controlled by the GOP and they can't impeach Trump.

In the timeline where Hillary won, the GOP would still be in power and could have that bitch in prison by now. But without Trump, the entire GOP has nothing but shriveled pea sized testicles, nowhere near large enough to call for the impeachment.

I'm afraid they're doomed over there. (-_-)7

SJWs & BLM are lining white men against the wall & shooting them, then their corpses are filled with candy before being made into pinatas for the children of undocumented Mexicans to beat with massive dildos.

Best timeline.

Nope. A fairly mundane mid-century landscape painter. You could probably find a print of his in your grandmother's dining room.

Actual white genocide.

We're all dead

>keeps claiming that republicans are blocking her every move but she's just sitting on her hands and avoiding any work that requires more effort than tweeting #ShePersists
>wars, fracking, police brutality, and free speech still exists but leftist refuse to acknowledge she allows those things to happen and will shut down any conversation about how many bombs she's dropping in the middle east and in africa
Literally just Obama third term on autopilot

All males are being feminized with estrogen

>women
>understanding the future and consequences she will face there

>Everything is fine, we have a woman president now!
>Another Obama type administration but worse.
>SJWs are more influential, passing cuck bills like seen in Leafland and Eurabia.
>President Hilary just now finally stepping in office after a five month trip around the nation and world to flaunt how female president she is.
>Sup Forums on suicide watch but for real this time.
>Not only did our president sign the Paris Treaty but also made an agreement with Merkel to take in rapefugies, starting with 10k by the end of the month and aim for 100k by the end of the year.
>Massive public and MSM approval over this, Sup Forums has a quick laugh as they are being sent to Detroit but the laughter won't last long.
>Rumor in the white house is major cities will receive mudslimes soon, then small towns in red states.
>"We could have prevented this" and "Farewell" memes are mostly every topic on this board.
>"What do you think is happening in the Trump timeline?"

I'm either sitting a "reeducation facility", or inna woods trying to avoid the helicopters.

MADAME

I think you guys would go full civil war by then.

Some of his early works, including rare advertising prints sold for good money at the recent Christie's auction. In a few more years I believe his works will become more collectable.

PRISONER

People are too complacent, my white friend

A far left liberal was sat on the Supreme court, and the cases designed purposely to rescind the second amendment have been put forward. The FCC is requiring broadcast licenses for everything from network news to podcasts, and anything right wing or that challenges the left are denied - and will now be jailed if they broadcast without one. Taxes are going skyhigh. The first budget is being crafted by the House, and it's the biggest collection of payoffs for lobbyists and donors ever - and is the largest budget ever made, with massive increases to social spending and special causes like trans-gender, with the military and science (NASA) budgets being cut to the bone. The FDA and other governmental agencies are signalling they will regulate even more of the food and access to food. The stock market has crashed, and the housing bubbles across the country popped, unemployment is skyrocketing, but the White House is reporting positive trends as they re-write what "employed" means. Companies are fleeing the country, and shutting down offices across the country. We're at the brink of war with Russia, with small events in the ME and Korea as everyone is testing each other, waiting for the first attack. The economy is fucked, the middle class being systematically attacked and losing, rights are being taken away daily, and malaise has spread into every aspect of daily American life - but abortions are free! Meanwhile, the seeds of a transition to a world government run by the UN are going forward, and the Clinton Foundation just bought Columbia. In cash. Bill needs that nose candy, fresh, doncha know. Immigrants and refugees and anyone else who wants to can now cross the border free of any fear of being arrested, and within hours will be signed up for food, housing, medical care, and anything else they want within hours. If you speak out against it, you will be arrested. Hate speech is now illegal - that includes insulting Islam, gays, lesbians, trans people.

Nuclear holocaust.

Besides buying Colombia, this is terrifyingly realistic.

> tfw no rave qt azn gf

feels bad man

literally the golden age arc from berserk, including the eclipse

By the time of teh State of the Union, most American cities are well on their way towards looking like Detroit and Chicago, as black shooting sprees occur on a nightly basis spurred by government sanctioned Black Lives Matter protests. Colleges have explodes in protests and trantrums. Non-liberal students are attacked physically and driven off campus. Sports took a major blow when a white Christian extremist set off a nail bomb at the Superbowl (he was actually muslim and was changing "allua snackbar - but the media is censoring that), and all large gatherings are canceled until further notice. ALL white passengers must now have a full all orifice examination before boarding a plane, train, or boat. Los Angeles is moving towards Sharia Law, and NYC has banned all synegogues and churches, while mosques can stay indefinitely. Teaching curriculums are being rewritten by the Department of Education to favor Islamic history, and is "editing the lies of the patriarchy in the past". Flying American flags is now illegal -but burning them is legal. Republicans would complain, but they're being audited every time they file taxes. Several top ranking Republicam politicians resigned in scandal, with "facts" and recordings of them appearing as if out of nowhere. The internet is now taxes, per minute, and routing is controlled by the white house. CNN is not banned, Foxnews cannot be reached. College loans are now mandatory for all 18 year olds. The Clinton Foundation is discussing buying Hawaii for it's corporate headquarters, with a lavish island set aside for outgoing President Obama, who was just elected Secretary General of the UN. The only country fighting the rise of Islam, helped by the funding and arms from the White House, is China, who are locking their borders and getting ready to fight for their lives, as the White House orders more boycotts of Chinese imports, and taxes the rest at historically high records.

And lastly, in local news, the new rules from the White House have been posted - no citizen is to Madame Queen Hillary in the eye, or speak to her. This is punishable by 5 years in a state jail, making iphones for Apple, which was recently purchased by the Clinton Foundation.

Goodnight, and let's hope the nukes fly soon, this is your faithful reporter, signing out.

It's been so nice not looking through the nightmare goggles for the last few months. This is literally what awaits us the next time they get the White House. Max 15 years until they rename the White House for being racist.

Bullshit. Doomsday is a choice, not an inevitability.

fpbp

the draft was reinstated, ww3, nukes everywhere

Whites lost

Buying columbia is only unrealistic, because the drug lords hate gringos, and would never sell.

The Clintons looted an entire country, in Haiti, you have to understand the scope of their greed, and the sheer power it would have if she'd won. They had tentacles in EVERYTHING, from oil piplines in the middle east to funds for 'settling refugees" here and in the EU. That's why they shut down as soon as Trump was elected - they had to, to destroy mountains of evidence. They were the George Soros for the Clinton Presidency.

Plus, most of what I wrote was based on things she's said. She used to snivel all the time about regulating and licensing journalism and the internet.

Oh, and I forgot to add, the groundwork in Congress has started to do away with the Electoral College, and a few other pesky Amendments Hillary doesn't care for.

UN uber alles, comrades!

We ratified the Paris agreement and saved the future from right-wing retard destruction.

Yes, sadly.
Google Xiaxue, and click the Twitter.

As bad as Trump is, and could be, he's never as bad as the bullet we dodged with her losing.

>Soros is so pleased that everything is unfolding according to keikaku that he actually ends up living 10 years longer than he would have otherwise rather than being on death's door due to all the stress that Sup Forums has caused him.

Shameful.

Married a white guy and is now shilling with the Donald reddit to get more attention.

If you've seen her without makeup you wouldn't even think she is decent looking.

You know all of the prophecies and things people say are only real if we make it so.
The thing i noticed with visions is,
they can be real if one puts them self in the time and place they saw it and change not what they were doing.
Trump as POTUS was something no one seen coming, but we all tried and did our part. Now we (the world) must follow through and make sure that we make the right choices. So rather than us all constantly dwelling and panicking over of what possibility a doomsday scenario might present, we should do everything in our power to prevent such an outcome.

You know all of the prophecies, visions and things people say are only real if we make it so.
They can be real if we put ourselves in the time and place they were seen and change not what we were doing.
Trump as POTUS was something no one seen coming, but we all tried and did our part. Now we (the world) must follow through and make sure that we make the right choices. So rather than us all constantly dwelling and panicking over of what possibility a doomsday scenario might present, we should do everything in our power to prevent such an outcome.

death destruction murder