youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YYa8X
thenightlyroundup.com
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/wow-debbie-wasserman-schultz-fakes-voice-call-law-office-forgot-hide-phone-number/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6eruml/a_leftist_sub_was_running_a_contest_for_helping/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAKING

Was it just me, or did Joe successfully invade the end of that last thread?

Look at that, all it took to prevent a split was 50 Joes.

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Quiet, you.

Drumpf

A glimpse into the past
>make awoo OP pics again...

SHOO, SHOO JOE

why do all these foreign countries suddenly want the US to be a "leader" on climate change?
don't they resent our influence in every other aspect?

THIS ARTICLE IS THE TITS
archive.is/YYa8X

>If he needed a nudge, though, one came from France over the weekend. Macron was quoted in a French journal talking about his white-knuckled handshake with Trump at their first meeting in Brussels, where the newly elected French president gripped Trump’s hand tightly and would not let go for six long seconds in a show of alpha-male fortitude.

>“My handshake was not innocent,” Macron said. He likened Trump to a pair of authoritarian strongmen — Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan — and said that he was purposefully forceful because he believed his encounter with Trump was “a moment of truth.”

>Hearing smack-talk from the Frenchman 31 years his junior irritated and bewildered Trump, aides said.

>A few days later, Trump got his revenge. He proclaimed from the Rose Garden, “I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris.”

The Nightly Roundup – 2nd June, 2017

Morning
>President Trump makes official announcement on Paris Climate agreement from White House rose garden
>Paris Climate agreement official legislation from the UN is accessible for anyone to read and dissect if actually interested in it
>Agreement does not actually enforce climate laws, seems to mostly focus on using carbon credits to redistribute wealth from first world to third world country’s
> President Trump announces that the US will be withdrawing from the Paris Climate agreement.
>“I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris”
>US is happy to re negotiate terms of agreement for a ‘better’ deal
>Germany, Italy and France not willing to re negotiate
>Canada is cranky, Trudeau “deeply disappointed” with Trump

Afternoon
>CA, NY and WA governors reject Pres. Trump’s decision; will convene alliance of US states that want to uphold climate agreement
>Secession’s back on the menu boys!
>MSM Meltdown on climate decision begins, fear mongering rampant
>Hollywood melts at news of climate agreement falling through
>Most seem to have suddenly forgotten all the travelling they make on private jets

Evening
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz busted using a voice modulator to call and snoop on case involving 2016 election fraud
>Trump takes travel ban Executive Order to Supreme Court
>Rowdy Gowdy questions former CIA director Brennan on Flynn unmasking
>Brennan proceeds to defecate in pants when information on Samantha Power being the one to request unmasking is revealed

DELET

This

They mean "piggy bank" when they say "leader."

>Pressure from leaders abroad also backfired. One senior White House official characterized disappointing European allies as “a secondary benefit” of Trump’s decision to withdraw.

>When Trump touched down at a humid Sicilian air base last week, European leaders were already girding up for an argument at the G-7 summit. In Brussels, the president had just castigated NATO allies for their defense spending. But as leaders spoke during a closed-door NATO dinner, not one directly confronted him, seeking to save their political capital for a contentious discussion about climate change in Italy.

>In the end, several officials said, the Group of Seven summit felt more like a Group of Six against One, at least on climate issues, as every other leader went around the table urging Trump to remain in the Paris accord.

Will the Supreme Court reinstate the travel ban?

Jewnald Jewmpf is going to be impeached, sweetie. It is only a matter of time.

Yes

I was busy playing Bloodborne. What happened?

Rude, desu.

thenightlyroundup.com Sources here faggots

Liberals don't want the USA to be the police of the World, but want to throw trillions of dollars to poor countries which will eventually end up in the hands of warlords and dictators

Well HEL-LO

I never got this one.

sneed.jpg

UH EXCUSE ME

SCRIMPF IS /LITERALLY/ GOING TO NUKE THE ICE CAPS

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE, BTW WHO ELSE EXCITED FOR THE NEW STAR WAAAARS?? XD

Highest chance yet.

Yes. Then we get the real Muslim ban.

Trump always gets the last laugh.

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz busted using a voice modulator to call and snoop on case involving 2016 election fraud
wat?

OP announced they were leaving, no one stepped up to bake, people joed for more than 50 posts until someone baked.

>Some of the efforts to dissuade Trump from withdrawing actually had the reverse effect, further entrenching his original position. When Trump heard advocates arguing that the era of coal was coming to an end — something Cohn told reporters on last week’s foreign trip and also a frequent talking point by some cable news pundits — Trump only became more adamant that pulling out of the Paris pact could help rescue the U.S. coal industry, said a Republican operative in close contact with the White House.

>“When he hears people make comments like ‘Coal jobs don’t matter anymore’ or ‘Those are going away,’ he thinks of all those people who got the election wrong and didn’t realize that, no, these people are important to us,” the operative said. “That’s when his populist message kicks in. It pushes him.”

archive.is/YYa8X

Can anyone tell why everyone losing their shit over the climate deal? Other than liberals I see corporate elites getting pissed off the most

>>Hearing smack-talk from the Frenchman 31 years his junior irritated and bewildered Trump, aides said.
>>A few days later, Trump got his revenge. He proclaimed from the Rose Garden, “I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris.”

A lot of good ones out there.

>One senior White House official characterized disappointing European allies as “a secondary benefit” of Trump’s decision to withdraw.
I fucking love this timeline.

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "The big story is the "unmasking and surveillance" of people that took place during the Obama Administration."
AFTERNOON
>Trump tweets: "Join me live at the @WhiteHouse. 45.wh.gov/hFPD8j"
>Trump withdraws from Paris Climate Agreement
>Says he was elected by the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris
>Pittsburgh mayor says he will still continue to follow guidelines of the agreement
>Says he's open to negotiations
>France, Germany, Italy issue joint statement saying Paris climate accord """can't""" be renegotiated
>Former FBI director James Comey is set to testify June 8 before the Senate intelligence committee
EVENING
>Trump tweets: "My job as President is to do everything within my power to give America a level playing field. #AmericaFirst 45.wh.gov/hFPD8j"
>"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"
>NatGeo TV kills off movie adaptation of book by Bill O'Reilly
>House subpoenaed Susan Rice, Samantha Powers and John Brennan
>Pence on Hannity
>Trump administration appeals travel ban case to Supreme Court

>threatening an officer of the law on camera
What did she mean by this?

Real Awoo~ Hours!

NEVADAWOO~

>Marcon irritated Trump
Range ban France!

Making fossil fuels more expensive makes Oil more expensive making more profit because no one is going to stop buying it. Really makes you think.

I'd say it's likely. 60% chance. All depends on whether Gorsuch can cajole Kennedy.

ye shes pre fucked at this point
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/wow-debbie-wasserman-schultz-fakes-voice-call-law-office-forgot-hide-phone-number/

Kick ass, surf's up

Trump is /our fucking guy/

>He is actually standing up for blue collar Americans abroad

Seriously though, Justice Cruz when?

what did he mean by pulling out of the climate???

EDIT: I'm from r_td looking for fellow pedes btw! :3

>that hotel went bankrupt

June 1st, senpai.

I-Is this real? Would unironically read.

Looks guys Sup Forums winning a contest to help African kids to be dewormed

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6eruml/a_leftist_sub_was_running_a_contest_for_helping/

>>Some of the efforts to dissuade Trump from withdrawing actually had the reverse effect, further entrenching his original position. When Trump heard advocates arguing that the era of coal was coming to an end — something Cohn told reporters on last week’s foreign trip and also a frequent talking point by some cable news pundits — Trump only became more adamant that pulling out of the Paris pact could help rescue the U.S. coal industry, said a Republican operative in close contact with the White House.
>
>>“When he hears people make comments like ‘Coal jobs don’t matter anymore’ or ‘Those are going away,’ he thinks of all those people who got the election wrong and didn’t realize that, no, these people are important to us,” the operative said. “That’s when his populist message kicks in. It pushes him.”
Based. So what they're saying is we need Jared and Ivanka to bitch more in order to solidify the President's underlying populism. Awesome!

Hey hey I don't really come into these threads.

Just wondering what the Paris Agreement actually means. Some people say it's just a bunch of countries banding against climate change; others say that the US would be paying disproportionately for renewable energy.

Unbiased insights and sources please. Thanks.

It's another "chimp out when the US, who usually foots the bill, says it left its wallet in its other pants" episode.
Same shit when he told NATO they better start doing the minimum they're required too, but on a larger scale.
Europe and everyone else hates the US, and whine that they try to "run the world", but when the US scoots over and says that it's time for them to put up or shut up, they throw a tantrum.
The more interesting thing is how there's more mass media outrage about this than any of the terror attacks in recent history, even the one that happened last week, got.
Oh and also today some democlap who's part of the DNC or the Clinton machine is getting treason charges levied against her and that there's now evidence of clinton campaign russian collusion.
It's been a busy day.

Not in emuland

Trump is the most /ourguy/ POTUS I've ever known. He might be Andrew Jackson tier soon.

Can someone give me the gestalt on Debbie Wasserman Shultz and Soros thing and all the attention she's getting?

Macron really is the French Obama isn't he?

Gets cucked in real life then retreats to his media pals and they cook up whatever story he wants people to hear

What the fuck is wrong with these people
When has there even been a time where someone punked Trump and Trump didn't get revenge? He always gets revenge. Always.

>Gee maybe if we threaten and demean Trump he'll do what we say. I want him in my deal, I should try and piss him off.

What retards

I'm not a lawyer but it's my understanding that witness tampering is a felony in most states, no?

>tl;dr DWS is profoundly retarded

>“There is a situation where six — if you take the E.U., seven — stand against one,” Merkel said after the meeting.

>Merkel, who might be the second-most powerful leader in the world after Trump, also pressed a moral-based argument, according to one official who was in the room. If the United States pulled out, what would be the message to countries in Africa that could suffer most from global warming and nations like Fiji that are drowning under rising sea levels?

>The official added that another leader brought up political arguments: Does the United States want to preserve the U.S. lead on the topic or hand it off to China and India? And a third made an economic pitch: By encouraging renewable energy, you boost the economy, you boost innovation and you stay competitive.

>But Trump seemed unmoved by any of the appeals, instead telling the group that this was what he had promised during his election campaign and that he was protecting his voters, according to the official.

Why did T-Rex cuck himself over MUH GLOBAL WARMING? He's a former big oil guy so you would expect him to be the last guy cucked on (((climate change))).

>leftypol memes
sort yourself out

>Pressure from leaders abroad also backfired. One senior White House official characterized disappointing European allies as “a secondary benefit” of Trump’s decision to withdraw.
PLEASE NO, MY DICK IS ALREADY AT MAXIMUM

Australians are always 1 day ahead mate.

>Trump Is Going To Drain The Swamp
>Episode: 01 - Pilot

“Funny how that term caught on, isn’t it?”
Trump mused during a rally this month in Des Moines, Iowa.
“I tell everyone, I hated it. Somebody said ‘drain the swamp’ and I said, ‘Oh, that is so hokey. That is so terrible.'”
“I said, all right, I’ll try it,” Trump continued.
“So like a month ago I said ‘drain the swamp’ and the place went crazy. And I said ‘Whoa, what’s this?’
Then I said it again. And then I start saying it like I meant it, right?
And then I started to love it, and the place loved it. Drain the swamp.
It’s true. It’s true. Drain the swamp.”

When they want money and war, we're a leader.

When we stop giving them anything, we're imperialist pigs.

Hmm...

why is it called "radical" islam instead of "orthodox" islam?

I know, but can I get an actual rundown

>If the United States pulled out, what would be the message to countries in Africa that could suffer most from global warming and nations like Fiji that are drowning under rising sea levels?
How about fuck you, niggers?

It's not emunews though.

Imagined how fucked California Tax Payers will be if Single Payer is passed, AND Trump's tax reform is passed.

One thing a lot of people forget about Trump's plan is that it gets rid of the deduction for state income tax and property taxes.

Now, in most places, that won't matter, since the expanded standard deduction will cover that for 99% of people.

But in Commeifornia with their 13% state income tax rate, and absurdly high property taxes?

Some California's may see their taxes double by next year. Their state is fucked.

Its probably illegal in Syria, let alone here

What needs to be done to make Ginsberg recuse herself from the travel ban case?

Trump is fucking great

>But Trump seemed unmoved by any of the appeals, instead telling the group that this was what he had promised during his election campaign and that he was protecting his voters, according to the official.
I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have a politician actively working to fulfill his campaign promises. It's amazing. Trump is truly /ourguy/

The message would be literally WGAF about your country? And it wouldn't be wrong.

>tfw you will never grill at temperatures higher than the surface of the sun

but what happened to the "putin is most powerful man" meme?

>If the United States pulled out, what would be the message to countries in Africa that could suffer most from global warming and nations like Fiji that are drowning under rising sea levels?
better start bottling that water faster Fijians

100%. Get fucked, Africa.

We will no longer surrender our country or its people to the false song of weather

The weak should fear the strong, nature edition.

ahahahahahahahahaha get fucked commies

That Goblin better go to fucking prison.

but Californians keep saying they want to pay 50% taxes

Holy fuck, dude.

Because we'd pay for "developing countries" out of our pocket. Coincidentally, the treaty includes almost every country in the world. And the list of developing countries includes China and India. They want us to pay for the world's development out of our pocket so they can feel good.

And I'll bet most of them don't even pay their bare minimum. Fucking EU doesn't even wanna pay the bare minimum for the defense treaty that makes sure they don't become a Soviet satellite state.

Everyone is dumping hard on Trump for doing this. Like it's so blatantly obvious he made a bad decision. This has happened with every single act of his. They're practically equating him to Jörmungandr at this point

And all I can think now is "at some point Trump has to be doing something right." What does he gain from running the country into the ground? Why is every decision of his bad? Every president ever has be fraught with controversy, but I've never seen one so criticized like Trump. Obama got his lickings from Fox, a shit company to be sure, but even then they sometimes agreed with what he did.

I refuse to just accept that this sole act will kill the world. There has to be credence to what he's doing, and I simply do not believe it's an all out assault on the rest of the world. The fact that they're trying to say this is making me question it