Trump Just Saved US $100 Billion

...and the National Review (who hates him) can't even help but agree the Paris Treaty is BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/448201/paris-agreement-trump-right-pull-out
nationalreview.com/article/434412/paris-climate-agreement-americans-foot-bill-no-effect-climate
archive.is/YBU8p
archive.is/B6zK8
investors.com/politics/editorials/by-leaving-paris-climate-change-deal-trump-will-do-u-s-economy-a-yuuuge-favor/
youtube.com/watch?v=vCbFXQEPTlQ
youtu.be/-ae6n3Izn30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nationalreview.com/article/448201/paris-agreement-trump-right-pull-out

Obama laughs no more
nationalreview.com/article/434412/paris-climate-agreement-americans-foot-bill-no-effect-climate

Based Trump

muhahaha

>"Even National Review..."
National Review is the biggest sensationalist news source for Trumpists.
>Article cites Obama violated constitution
Paris Agreement was a international treaty that requires no ratification by Congress. Foreign relation treaties are completely up to to Executive Branch. No one shit on Carter for what he did at Camp David. No one shit on Reagan for Egypt. etc. etc. by saying it violated the Constitution.
>Saved US $100 Billion
Money will be taken anyway and wasted still towards something else. No victory.

Nat Review BTFO!!!!

this much shill damage control

that almost, but not quite, makes up for the $110 billion he threw away giving to saudi shitskin mudslimes!

(tears) you're right. you've been right all along... wait, hahahahahaha, I'm sorry, I was trying to take you seriously but, hahahahahaha

winning is so much fun

plebbitors on suicide watch

Envirocucks got BTFO

Pretty fucking cool

Countries that would contribute to the $100 billion a year under the Paris Climate Deal

>USA
>Australia
>Austria
>Belgium
>Canada
>Czech Republic
>Finland
>France
>Germany
>Greece
>Ireland
>Israel
>Italy
>Japan
>Netherlands
>New Zealand
>Norway
>Portugal
>Slovenia
>Spain
>Sweden
>Switzerland

"Developing nations" that would receive this money:

>China
>Brazil
>Russia
>India
>North Korea (no joke)
>Qatar
>Iran
>Saudi Arabia
>UAE

>no sheckles
archive.is/YBU8p

archive if you don't want to give those kikes shekel-clicks
archive.is/YBU8p
archive.is/B6zK8

>if we call a treaty an accord that means it isn't a treaty

America-hating law-violating faggots absolutely blown the fuck out. And we saved money doing it!

Am I even gonna see a penny of that?

they paid US you fucking idiot

yeah no shit. it's a bunch of crooked money. the world's been sucking off our teat for too long. Trump is saying fuck off and pull your own weight.

Billions, not trillions. Meanwhile you spent 10 trillion dollars in Iraq and Afghanistan for a decade but 10,000 American soldiers dead with no victory in sight

YUUUUUUGEEE
investors.com/politics/editorials/by-leaving-paris-climate-change-deal-trump-will-do-u-s-economy-a-yuuuge-favor/

>Trumpists
Found the redditor

This. hahahhahahahahahaha

It just means the rest of the world will have real climate change mitigation strategies with real teeth, now that the US isn't there to water them down. It's definitely better for the RoW that US is out, but it might end up biting us.

> Save $100 million to please your dumb fly-over fans
> Spend $1 trillion dollars protecting Manhattan Boston and Miami from rising seas for the next century

Why is China getting money? They're one the largest economies.

Brazil & Russia, I can see. They are developing nations. However doesn't everyone hate Russia? Giving money to Russians would just have the media attack Trump more.

India? Again one the largest economies, why would they get money? They should stop raping & invest infrastructure.

>Middle East countries

Haha. Why the fuck they receiving money? They're loaded with oil. They're rolling in the money. Even with oil prices down.

>Iran

Yes let's give money to another country that hates the west. Might as well be paying for ISIS.

Wait we're already doing that.

>North Korea

Why would we give money to a country that threatens to blow up everything with nukes?

Uh... fly-over state? You meant all of 'em except the ones the chinese own. We'll take care of those in 2018 too, if they don't sink ;-)

'Merica Biznitch

do you have to kill the fun just like that? ;_;

Ask the kikes my man, every one of those countries but Brazil have a beef with murica.

Boom. Truth Bomb. Love it. Meme This Brilliance.

>Article outright denies anthropogenic change and talks about bs like the little ice age

>No, instead, you'll feel 10 trillion of them.When the burden of the severe debt we've collected starts to get lifted (assuming you dont live in commiefornia)

Look dumbass the North America could disappear tomorrow and Climate Change would continue thanks to China & India. The only actual way to stop Climate Change at this point would simply be wiping out half of humanity and the developing world.

Shouldn't have sent all that industry overseas where we can't do anything about emissions, you liberal faggot.

Meme reminds us you're use of big words only impresses people who've educated themselves into imbecility in just 50 years time. Congrats... the rest of us can understand this with high school social studies class which covers 250 years and can be summarized by three letters

USA

Yeah that and the fact that 4 billion chinks, streetshitters and assorted asians live there, fuck them.

> what is game theory

Do you not understand how hard it is to get the entire globe to agree to do something about a problem? Exiting as this point just paints as a pariah. This isn't the mid 1990s, the US's actual clout is not what it used to be, we won't get away with this without consequences.

The treaty has frameworks in place for everybody (including developing countries) to step up their contributions as time went on which would become politically easier as the consequences of our CO2 emissions begin to become clearer over the next fifteen years (at current rates we could see a blue ocean even in the arctic as soon as 2020).

There is absolutely nothing wrong with paying off countries like China and India in order to agree them to get their emissions under control (which they are already doing anyway, because it's also in their best interest).

They want to industrialize, we all want to not destabilize civilization. Pollution has costs. Consider the transfer payments reparations for the damage we caused to the collective environment before we understood what we were doing.

The USA is truly the most moronic country on the planet.

We just can't stop winning
Lefties just can't stop losing
born losers

>Someone is going to have to build does sea walls
>More Jobs
>everyone only really care about jobs
>republican wins again
>check mate liberal

>Qatar
>Iran
>Saudi Arabia
>UAE

and meanwhile we are currently building the biggest coal powerplant humanity has even known, because our government are creatures of the abyss.

youre alright churro bro. good to see a fellow analyst.

UM

NO SWEETIE

DRUMPF IS GOING GOLFING SOON

AND IT WILL COST US LIKE AT LEAST A MILLION DOLLARS

you're a retard

p much all Trump has been trying to do is an effort to get our country out of a fucking huge whole Obama put us in and he's succeeding 10 fold.
Trump is basically Winston Wolf; he's the cleaner

Yes and let us idiots keep our money. Let the smart big brained, big dicked, intelligent, rich and innovative europeans pay out for this. Just leave us dumb ignorant stupid poor Americans out of it.

And here we see an american that actually understands the topic he is talking about. A rare sight these days but the legend seems to be true. Astonishing.

>saved 100 bill
>will be used elsewhere
>somehow not a victory
Shilling should require some standards man

What good is a hundred million dollars if you have no planet to spend it on?

Fuck you Indonesia, you fucking better learn to swim.

tell me one way you can guarantee china actually reduces carbon emissions without cheating and pocketing the money + the green energy technology we will be sharing with them

one way

no just trust me, give china and india a bunch of money and everything will be fine. they will definitely reduce their greenhouse gas by 60% in 13 years even though they have no plans to do so. why would they lie?

And you better learn to climb, ese.

You mean 100 BILLION?

>"I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris," he said.
do people not read what he is going to say?
how can a human being this fucking dumb be a president

but whats even more puzzling is how can you actually sit by and watch him destroy your country

whatever, asking the wrong nation, blindfolded cucks

Perhaps you've heard of a little place called Mars?

LEL. you gooks are nothing.

hahahahahaha mexico btfo

yeah only the senate gets to vote on it and you need a super majority. Fucking libs.

Bumper

Great Again = Not like the rest of the world.
Winning = Leading a bunch of cucked nations who will beg for American intervention in less than 5 years when they are overrun by globalist shills and terrorism.

WWII vs. WWIII we may not bail you out again. Get your sh*# together and your mind right.

>fuck climate change because WWII
>'MURICA

This is how the burger mind operates. *baka*

Because it's also in their best interest to reduce carbon emissions? You do realize the Chinese actually live in the same planet as us right?

The Shanghai mega region (which has 30 million people) would be completely lost in the event of even moderate sea level rise. That's basically all of China's NYC tri-state area going underwater.

China cheating is a meme spread by Americans like who have 1) never been to China and 2) can't handle the fact that China is nowadays a more successful and better run country than the USA.

Electric cars and bikes are everywhere in China, they have criss crossed their country with high speed rail, nuclear power is the fastest growing electricity source, they are leaders in renewable R&D etc.

For the record, I'm firmly in the camp that we are FUCKED already regardless of what we do because I don't believe it is physically possible at all to stay below 2 degrees celsius (which means billions of people are doomed) but if we can't even keep ourselves from running above 3, or god forbid 4 degrees, then honestly, I will dare say that it's GAME OVER MAN barring some literal magic deus ex machina event (AI/Fusion/Operation Dark Storm/covering the ocean in genetically modified super algae).

>Fuck real science because muh narrative
>KEK

Fuck you Swede cuck. Keep eating up the lies of globalist Jews and company.

Interestingly enough, the most environmentally friendly thing the US can do is to reclamation its manufacturing and production which would severely reduce the amount of pollution from India and China (and thereby globally) both due to the US's stricter environmental laws and the reduced ocean and aerial freight shipping..

China will not change. They are not required to, nor do they show any real interest in doing so. They have, I believe 10 years give or take to increase emissions, but there are no real consequences other than stemming the tide of free money and cutting them off.

You could impose trade sanctions I suppose, but China was decently off before its markets were exposed to the west and the west loves it's cheap goods and China loves the wests resources and you're not going to go to war because they go over a smokestack quota.

The entire agreement has no teeth and in the end does very little to actually change anything. It is a hollow and meaningless thing.

But rather than try to come up with a better solution or way of doing things, people just scoff and turn their noses up that someone would dare deny their golden calf tribute.

Steps need to be taken certainly, however this will do nothing of the sort. I hope though that I end up eating crow.

If you would have sticked to you "minding my own business, let the rest of the world do whatever they want aslong as they dont annoy us"-mentality the world would be a much better place.

Let's see how much the international 'Climate compensation tariffs' are going to cost you though.

100 Billion PER YEAR

Hurr durr it's da joos!

Have you ever done business with the Chinese? No?
I have. They will lie, cheat, and steal wherever they think they can get away with it.
>Buy granite
>It's supposed to be 1 inch thick
>is shipped to me in various thicknesses
>The fuck is this
>Oh sorry, there must have been a mixup, we only do metric
>We had met in person two months ago to see if they could do imperial
>They said yes
And various other stories if you'd pull your head out of your ass and learn more about the cultures of the world.

They don't give a shit about their citizens, or the economy, only turning a buck. They're very much like crony american capitalists that way.

''real science'' which is rejected by actual scientists. Bet you think vaccines cause autism too.

there are steps to take sure but it's not gonna come from a bunch of political leaders attending a UN circlejerk once a year

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with paying off countries like China and India in order to agree them to get their emissions under control (which they are already doing anyway, because it's also in their best interest).

then why pay them?

>I am a nigger
Yes, you are.

>at current rates we could see a blue ocean even in the arctic as soon as 2020)
Ok Al

>we won't get away with this without consequences.
Laughable, we have the greatest military on earth. We are decades ahead of our competition.

Trump Destroys Carbon Tax Scam
youtube.com/watch?v=vCbFXQEPTlQ

>money will be taken anyway and wasted still towards something else
ran out of ideas huh?

While I like that Trump did this, America was only on the hook for $3billion of the cumulative $100billion that was going to be pooled by loads of countries. Still a big saving for a useless agreement well done yanks.

What is wrong with renewable energy?

>(at current rates we could see a blue ocean even in the arctic as soon as 2020).
I've been hearing this since the 70s. No oil, water up to my waist on a coastal town, 100million climate refugees all that shit. It's nonsense.

I'm literally going to Shanghai tomorrow for two weeks of business meetings.

They are normal people.

Looks pretty good to me.

It kills republican jobs.

>Money will be taken anyway and wasted still towards something else. No victory.
Is money spent on a wall really money wasted, you get a wall out of it?

The world would be a better place if Poland invaded Germany

> Laughable, we have the greatest military on earth. We are decades ahead of our competition.

Russia can nuke anybody, yet they don't call the shots. Maybe there's more to foreign policy than simply military power?

A blue ocean event is not dangerous because of sea level rise. It's dangerous because the solar radiation that used to go to melting ice, would be going directly to heating up water.

youtu.be/-ae6n3Izn30

The $100 billion is cumulative for all the first world countries - 3 billion annually for US
At this point, it's impossible to tell how much of the misinformation is witlessly parroted idiocy and how much is deliberate

Heating up the water, which means more evaporation, which means more clouds, more precipitation and solar reflection. Sounds good to me!

I have no prob with the coal plant, the issue is who will be maintaining it

Trump finally did something
Of course CC is bulldust
I might start liking him again

As if billions is a small number. We finance fucking everything with debt, it all adds up you stupid sea nigger.

Why he`s so strange and incompetent?

>The USA doesn't do nuffin
>Israel nukes Iran
>India nukes Pakistan
>Russia nukes whatever for the lulz
>China raeps Japan
>All of the stupid European feuds between various nations manifests into a tangible thing and WWIII starts since no one is preventing a chimpout
>Turkey annexes Greece
>etc etc

Sometimes being the bully on the block can serve the greater good. Eurocucks need another apocalyptic war in order to remind themselves that there is a far worse boogieman than big bad America.

I don't understand why this is a problem.
The US is in massive debt, it only makes sense to get out of stupid costly clubs for the elites to gather at.

R A R E
A
R
E

>Saved US $100 Billion
>Money will be taken anyway and wasted still towards something else. No victory.

Admits he saved us 100 Billion

Penalizing companies for their carbon emissions will only drive them to move to China or other countries where there's cheap labor and they don't give a shit about climate change.

Oh, only 3 billion dollars thrown away ever year?
Sign us up.

>game theory
>the bureaucrats of the USA should continue to bleed their struggling populace of more money so that the next Obama can fly around the world shaking people's hands and posing for photos so we win the game

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with paying off countries like China and India in order to agree them to get their emissions under control
I can't fathom thinking this statement is true.
>(which they are already doing anyway, because it's also in their best interest).
then why are we talking about paying them?

The funny thing is that China has so much invested in Africa now, that all the money will probably find it's way to them anyway.

Go ahead and neck your immediate family, just in case the resounding scientific consensus is wrong and your severe retardation risks being passed on unimpeded

I like where this is going.

Tell us what the climate accord has to do with science, Schlomo.

All those other nations are still in the agreement sweetie. China will get its free money from Germany instead.