HILLARY: I LOST THE ELECTION BECAUSE OF INFOWARS AND WIKILEAKS

infowars.com/hillary-i-lost-the-election-because-of-infowars-and-wikileaks/

“Within one hour, the Russians, Wikileaks, same thing, dumped the John Podesta emails,” said Hillary, before claiming that the Podesta emails were “anodyne to boredom,” while simultaneously asserting that they swung the entire election (pick one Hillary because you can’t have both).
“Within one hour they dumped them and they began to weaponize them, and they began to have some of their allies within the Internet world like Infowars take out pieces and begin to say the most outlandish, outrageous, absurd lies you can imagine,” she added.

>Why does she have such a hardon for Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-clinton-blames-election-loss-on-1000s-of-russian-agents-using-weaponized-data-on-social-media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary lost because people like me decided over 20yrs ago we would never vote her

Like literally who cares

This. I don't know anyone who would vote for her, even if you threatened their children

Yeah, Russian did influence people. What are you going to do about it, you old stupid whore demon bitch?

she just keeps blaming everything she can

She was as horrible and despicable 30 years ago as she is today

but she didn't try to influence it by paying celebrities and trolls to change peoples opinions? Her level of entitlement is unreal. Democrats need to get their shit together. They've become the whiney serpentine leader party. t.registered democrat

Dis bitch dumb af

I thought Infowars was a joke to Democrats? How would they make a difference :^)

who is this woman?

"Why didn't people just *cough* pokemon go to the polls?"

Yeah...You better not break the first rule you fucking cunt.

She has this odd notion that she will run again!

Even the DNC wishes she would go away... go to the old folks home and start doing needlepoint Hillary...it ain't happening.

Just go....

This. Either Alex Jones is a cook and no one listens to him or he can swing elections. Democrats just can't blame themselves for having shitty policies and are being exposed.

Hillary lost the election because people didn't want her to be president.

No. You lost two elections because you're a shitty candidate that no one really likes all that much.

>She doesn't even mention infowars
>Alex Jones writes a non-story about something that didn't happen with a clickbait title to confuse the gooks who report headlines as news

EVERY. TIME.

She based her campaign around not being Trump.

Not at all.

She lost because people didn't want the Demtard SJW shit, which is what she ran on.

>Wants a globalist economy
>Doesn't want other countries involved in politics
Retarded?

I hope she has mad dirt on everyone in the DNC and forces herself to run again. Would be so succulent to just have her give her last dying breath trying to attain power only to have Trump just schlong her.

Watch the video again leaf and play it at 3:36 you retard. She obviously says Infowars dumbfuck

Why is she doing this? She isn't going to run again after the disaster of the 2016 election that probably threw billions down the drain and decades of careful planning.

She just needs to accept that she fucked up and move on. Sure, I could go on about how I lost something forever but acting like it was never my fault just makes me look like a real sore loser.

Where did you go faggot? Get BTFO'd and run away

It's like communism, it's good only as long as you're the one in charge.

they need to take her to a farm in the country and give her two scoops

>Why is she doing this?

They're preparing and cultivating a narrative, they need constant reinforcement through all media and influencer channels. A lie told often enough becomes the truth, and all that. White privilege, diversity is strength, immigration is good, Russia is evil, Trump is illegitimate, multiculturalism is the future, white males all the source of all problems, Merkel is a paragon of statesmanship, etc. There are many narratives they are cultivating, and some new ones set to appear after 2020.

its a leaf, he probably ran out of kilobytes or something

>i lost the election because it was revealed how truly evil and corrupt i am

voters saw her lies exposed and voted accordingly - Democracy happened.

after she conspired with DNC and media.

Sup Forums never really dove deep into the emails.

www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com

leaked - not hacked.

tough but fair, user.

I figure it's for narrative reinforcement like you said but in the end, she's out on her ass and Trump is President. It doesn't matter what happened. You can go "Well if ___ didn't happen, I would've won. But I didn't realize it until I lost and had time to look at the results!" but it means nothing because she lost.

Literally out of Goebbels playbook.

Fail

Are they really pretending that infowars is not fringe as fuck and has potential Hillary voters in the viewer base?

anytthing to obscure the fact that the CONTENTS of the wikileaks is actually what mattered to people.

no one gives a fuck about her russiaboner. we're counting down the days until she is stoned/jailed

>russia
>wikileaks
>same thing
do you have any proof madam not president

>Hillary

>Content farms in Macedonia

>acknowledge infowars was effective
>unintentionally create huge fundraising opportunity for infowars
she really is bad at being corrupt, get this to alex

shes really bad at everything.

alex jones is controlled opposition....

>Within one hour they dumped them
This is the smoking gun proving the trump campaign and Guccifer were in cahoots.
You know shes right.

triple 3's
fpbp

he talked about it today and op links to an infowar article. what you talking about?

Next she'll blame Placeboing's youtube vids of her.

>“Within one hour, the Russians, Wikileaks, same thing, dumped the John Podesta emails,”
And it wouldn't have mattered if those e-mails didn't contain ample record of collusion, incompetence, and deceit.

so is Sup Forums. what's your point

>democrat Warren Flood
>in cahoots with Trump

She lost because SJWs started fucking with vidya games and pissed off the chans. They couldn't let people even escape to freedom in their imaginations. If they had left that shit alone just a little longer Hillary would be President.

>the Russians, Wikileaks, same thing

MFW reading that (also MFW whenever coming across the RECODE/VERGE/VOX/VULTURE type sites)

She just can't accept the fact that she sucks and everyone sees through her. Oh well.

I feel sorry for her billion dollar investors. She guaranteed them a win, and she lost.

I think this just validates the opinion that she's a malignant narcissist who doesnt want to admit that shes a god damn failure of a candidate

Literally has been asshurt since November

She really said it.

She said that on the same day grab me by the pussy was released, wikileaks dropped the Podesta emails within the hour. And weaponized trolls distracted people from that NBC leak.

I paid real close attention that day and Wikileaks Podesta dropped first, and grab me by the pussy was released the same day, but after. I assumed the DNC had that tape for awhile and was waiting for th3 best time to drop it.

Is Miss Clinton misremembering the timeline ?

At this point it might be legitimately easier to list all the people, countries, and organizations Hillary Clinton HASN'T blamed for costing her the election.

Not to mention the pussy tape was all anyone was talking about for that entire weekend. Every single person in America and around the world knows what was said there.

Did she actually blame Netflix of all things?

Mr Jones yelled too loud about pizza. Hillary is a pizza procurer from way back.

Infowars is the last line of defense for the establishment. CIA limited hangout that pretends the whole thing is a facade, but then cucks you back into supporting establishment sellouts like little dick donnie.

No such thing as bad publicity. The democrats, George Soros, etc., are constantly going on about infowars because they are comfortable with drawing attention to it. They know Alex is CIA and on their side, otherwise they wouldn't mention him.

Same thing with corporate media and little dick donnie. If midget hands was a real threat, he'd never have been on TV, especially not 24/7. As a lifelong CIA asset and child trafficker a la Roy Cohn, everyone knew that donnie was safe in the end. So he got the 24/7 coverage, which is really 24/7 endorsement, because there is no such thing as bad press.

it was them Macedonians, I tell ya!

I didn't lose because I was shit. Of course.
REEEEEEEEE RUSSIANS AND INFOWARS TOLD PEOPLE WHO I REALLY WAS. ITS NOT FAIR

Even the pothead ultra liberal crowd didn't like her. Only the dumbest one dimensional feminists supported her with any sort of enthusiasm.

We are even seeing segments of this interview in Britain, and its breathtaking, almost surreal to see Hillhag sitting there answering the question "why did you lose" with "The Russians did it"...!
It's so apeshit crazy and it makes all the warnings we've been giving look timely.
Trump looks very good recently too.

damn this bitch has gone totally off the rails

the humiliating loss has finally broken her

investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-clinton-blames-election-loss-on-1000s-of-russian-agents-using-weaponized-data-on-social-media/

This is true. Her behavior (and that of Bill's) have been unethical AT BEST. At worst, they are corrupt murderers.

I really with that all these millennialist could have lived through the 90s and seen the moral shit show that was the Clinton White House. Hell, I know people that lived in Arkansas in the 80s and they were turned-off forever by Clinton corruption.

t.oldfag

actually a lot of us remember the 90s as the last Good Years of America.
t.Democrat who voted Trump.

>treasonous murders