Anyone else afraid that the next GTA will be poisoned by the pressures of SJWs/LGBT community?

I mean, these days, no game is safe anymore. Women bitching that there aren't any female soldiers in Battlefield 1...the inclusion of fake black soldiers for the German/Austrian army for the mp mode in that game was bad enough. ME Andromeda, Ubisoft also come to mind. Still though, GTA is a franchise that exaggerates on stereotypes, that's where it gets its charm. If Rockstar caves then they'll be added to the list of devs that only see the shallow end of these social issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOlhy6Euy0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rockstar doesn't give a fuck about SJWs

SJWs don't buy games anyway and they know that

i have faith in rockstar. whatever sjw nonsense makes it into GTA, you can just ram into it with a stolen car

I don't know. I do interact and follow some of the content their employees tweet, and they all hate Trump. I don't know what the Houser brothers thing. They also have a huge following in Europe (naturally everyone is cucked in Europe).

I still have hope though.

GTA: VI(ce)

it'll be set in vice city

GTA has never and will never give a fuck about PC bullshit. Their whole franchise is based on brutality.

Rockstar roasted a SJW on their forums recently. They hate them with a passion.

As long as the Houser brothers are still writing, it'll be fine. Besides, GTA revels in controversy. They wouldn't give that up just to virtue signal.

not really

there was a official reply pic somewhere (check archives) where Rockstar responded to a SJW, where they basically said Fuck Off.

good way to look at it
but if they are overtly biased in the narrative, it matters - all my friends would only really play the story for instance, while I was content driving into the entrance of hospitals, blocking the exit, and spending like and hour there

Not really because Rockstar is a true troll. They troll conservatives and libtards with equal valor and don't give a squatting shit what either party says. They know enough people want to virtually murder other people that they'll continue to make money no matter what they do.

did you not see Far Cry 5

Now thats some smart thinking!

stop being afraid of everything you fucking pussy.

Look what Ubisoft did in the recent Ghost Recon game.

They added women to the ranks as highly elite special operators, That shit is not only beyond fake, it is unrealistic.

Appeasement of the idiots.

Ubisoft is cucked. Rockstar is not.

you only need to look at which countries Ubisoft HQs are based.to see how cucked that company is.

Been following them since Vice City, they make me proud indeed

You're friends are boring faggots, get better friends

Your

ID and Rockstar - Videa game Masterrace

The really hilarious part of that retard's rant against Rockstar is that Luis of TBOGT wasn't even black, he was fucking Dominican. So by calling him "stereotypical black guy" that bitch was actually being more racist than any GTA game has been.

could you have sent a lower resolution?

Rockstar makes fun of everyone both left and right.
youtube.com/watch?v=TOlhy6Euy0I

>implying people haven't been bitching about rockstar's racism/violence/sexism since it's inception
the sjws are nothing new. just the modern embodiment of Jack Thompson

fucking kek
that escalated quickly

thats actually the best response you could hope for from a dev

Dominicans are black

i think gta is immun against bullshit like this.they just representing reality how it is.look at the hipsters etc in gta 5 now

Rockstar had a hand-rubbing Jew in GTA5. Had to call him Armenian, though.

>that bitch was actually being more racist than any GTA game has been.
The word "racist" was invented by Trotsky in a soviet journal.

Not at all. Rockstar hasn't caved to any pressure, except changing GTA III right after 9/11, which was extraordinary circumstances. But people online bitching? No way. Rockstar laughs in the face of controversy.

Dominicans are hispanic you ignorant mook

>mfw i used to have an original copy of GTA SA with the hot coffee code on it but i lost it in a house fire

>except changing GTA III right after 9/11
and removing flyable planes from GTA IV

you guys should be afraid. u were wrong about sjw ideas being rejected by college administrators and the mainstream . anytime someone would post sjw happenings here u would say "who cares, nothing will happen" and mock op. you could have prevented all of this pol.

i wonder how these people can live always ranting on everything they look at, with the Social Justice Crap. The dev's answer put him on his place.

Pic snatched from Fuckbook, my bad.

Maybe post the pic in 240x120 next time so I can really go blind reading it.

Rockstar has no fucks to spare with most of their games.

Also they kinda get a pass with GTA like South Park or white comedians who say nigger.

No.

>post yfw you realized the GTA cover is Trump Tower

>caring about video games
it'll be shit, you'll eat it up and then you'll go around complaining about why they sell it

Top notch, will buy their next game because of this. Anyone oldfags remember flying the tank to the Liberty City ghost town in Vice City?

The first thing Trevor does in V is stomp a Jew to death and then throws his brain bits on his friends.

ya I don't understand why the Brits are wearing turbans in BF1 either.

Dice wanted to be able to shoot niggers and kebabs, not even subtle about it

Now you'll be able to kill women soon too, thanks Dice!

>not playing weeb games only
enjoy your SJW/LGBT game pushing far left agendas into your vidya

gta 5 was kind of a disappointment in retrospect. my faith in rockstar is already broken