trumpgolfcount.com/
trumpgolfcount.com/

trumpgolfcount.com/
trumpgolfcount.com/
trumpgolfcount.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpgolfcount.com/displayoutings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friendly reminder that most of the Presidential 'Deals' are done on the course. Also, no wire-taps.

Back to red-tits.

u mad nigger?

FORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Friendly reminder that most of the Presidential 'Deals' are done on the course. Also, no wire-taps.

Proof? You've got 10 minutes.

Oh and didn't you make fun of Obama for playing Golf?

trumpgolfcount.com/displayoutings

jesus christ all this fat fuck does is play golf

what level of autism do you have to think he is making presidential deals on his golf course?

Yeah, we should just lock president in his office and do not let him go out until next election.

well he just saved the US 1 tril by cutting out of the paris accord so when it hits 1 trillion come talk...

>Trump plays 24 rounds of golf
>This costs taxpayers $36,000,000 dollars somehow

We wuz Nietzsche n sheiit

Man are you shills getting desperate. With Trump backing out of the Paris Agreement, how will you guys react when the Supreme Court reinstates the travel ban?

Friendly Reminder that the only people who actually give a flying fuck about things like this are going to attack the person for anything.

As long as he keeps on fulfilling his promises, he can keep on golfing for all I care. Getting us out of that Paris Agreement was fucking gold.

This will never, ever, EVER happen.

lenervousman.jpeg

>Man are you shills getting desperate. With Trump backing out of the Paris Agreement, how will you guys react when the Supreme Court reinstates the travel ban?

Literally not an argument. Pure deflection.

Trumptards are the biggest fucking cucks on the planet.

If Trump does a good job, he can golf as much as he wants. He's doing a good job btw.

Shitty oc for you all.

At least it makes people get out of the room and play a sport and meet rich people and have a better place in society.

Also it's good for the dying environment that used to be there.

Is anyone actually dumb enough to think that any taxpayer money goes towards this.

>wow, can you believe that some people consider schadenfreude to be the basis for a political movement? unbelievable.
>did i tell you, today, i was at the store, and this fucking WHITE MALE tried to talk to me. unbelievable. i'll be so glad when they kill all the white people

>This page created and maintained by Sophie Germain
You are not worthy of bearing that name you obsessed leftist twat.

>Is anyone actually dumb enough to think that any taxpayer money goes towards this.
>What is the security service

Idiot

Thanks, user. Saved. That's pretty hilarious.
Also, any more pics of Trump looking massively fat while playing golf?

>you can't criticise fat people if you are fat
okay

>destroys Obama's legacy
>while golfing
this triggers leftist

Reddit post

Thanks and saved. It's pretty clear why Melania can't stand sharing a bed with him.

Every country in the world that is worth something works with their opposition, despite the conflict of ethical practices. You do realize this, yes? America, Russia, and China have done it at detente, containment, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, etc...

The only reason why it seems absurd is because he is vocal about it. I believe that in itself is kinda silly but more to him I guess.

Every country in the world that is worth something works with their opposition, despite the conflict of ethical practices. You do realize this, yes? America, Russia, and China have done it at detente, containment, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, etc...

The only reason why it seems absurd is because he is vocal about it. I believe that in itself is kinda silly but more to him I guess.
sry

Why do you have to be such a cuck?
Even the Polish understand the absurdity of your post.

trump is king super cuck

>Why do you have to be such a cuck?
Are you saying that there's something wrong with inviting a superior penis inside your home to fuck your gf / wife?

Not entirely. I am only 25% German so I can only take little offense to that.