Guys... Donald trump is a fucking cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Byrne
linkedin.com/in/hank-siemers-cfi-394ab55/
youtu.be/S0gJZMx79pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1/2

2/2

he's had three wives and impregnated all of them, he's not a cuck.

Unlike the rest of Sup Forums, I'm not going to believe something based off hearsay alone. Proof or GTFO.

Also, charge your phone.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>hey guys here is some story
>TOTALLY TAKE IT THE WAY YOU WANT LOL
>JUST SAYING THIS IS HEARSAY
>NO SOURCES ALLOWED

wow, even first graders can come up with better lies about why they didn't do their homework

slide thread

On a side note Monica Byrne is about to get BTFO by lawyers. She is going to wish she never did this.

unless he peed on her, i can't get interested

Wow a roasty posting hearsay about trump on the internet....

trump has probably banged 1000+ broads in his lifetime

not a cuck

good god liberals suck at LARPing like they suck at comedy.

>including the one's who are pretty

And people wonder why Sup Forums is misogynist

>another no-name that thinks muh blue check means i'm important spamming shit about the president all day

I guess someone had to take up sweetie's spot.

Blue Check mark on a literally who = confirmed liar

i heard monica byrne likes fucking dead animals, and has a hard time achieving orgasm without several men watching.
i can't reveal my source, though

Cool story! Now back it up with evidence. Lol "I can't reveal my source".

Charge your phone, amerifag. Too lazy to roll over your blubber to get the charger?

why didnt she namedrop head of security.

She's literally writing fan fiction kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Byrne

She did.

linkedin.com/in/hank-siemers-cfi-394ab55/

>melania preferring head of security at a building in new york over president of the united states
I would hope that the people here are Redpilled enough to know how fake this is.

I'm gonna be really honest with you leaf man... I'm incredibly high right now and came across this while laying on my phone.

Let me tell you, I'm like really stoned but still, I had visions that this may be a very real story.

It's like the meme magic that we used to get this guy elected has backfired on us bro...

The universe has a funny way of fucking with people, if this is real we literally meme-magic'd Donald Trump into being a fucking cuck.

If that's no poetic justice I don't know what is.

CNN journalist here. Can confirm that this is in fact true. Sources in fact tell us that Trump watches them have intercourse with each other. After they finishing having sex he cums on a triple scoop bowl of ice cream.

>the

cool, i beleeb it, its obveeus she hates his guts

Notice how these rumors are not new. Notice also that these rumors suddenly came out of nowhere after the 'Melania slaps away drumpfffs hand' video was uploaded with 200 views that youtube put at #1 trending for an entire day.

all of this came out after that.

>this is hearsay
>no source
>I'm biased

What a fucking retard

I'm getting so SICK and TIRED of these ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((anonimoose sources))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>basically lives in New York while Trump lives in the White House
>basically a long distance relationship
If it doesn't happen now, it will eventually. LDRs are just a gateway for that

lololololololol sage

>married to a woman who wont even hold his hand
>a woman who's dick sucking counter is higher than the number in donalds bank account
>not a cuck

Convseracucks own meme butt blasts their hero in one of the truest displays of irony of all time. Fucking classic.

>implying becoming president increases the size of your small hands

She's a size queen user. .

She's a hot fuck toy. Rich guys get bored of their toys. Trump knew what he was doing. Poor leftist don't know how the real world works

>has no way to defend against the fact that's she's cucking donald as we speak
>has to create his own rational as to why the mother of his children isn't important to him anymore
>cucks literally cucked by a cuck who they voted into office to watch him be cucked for 4 years

Yikes.

You forgot to add something about golden showers

>yes this is hearsay
what a shocker. no doubt Russia is involved as well.

The guys been divorced twice. The only "agreement" he's entering into is a prenuptial and it's tighter than a nun's pussy.

Is anybody shocked? They're clearly in a loveless marriage. You think if Donald Trump was a McDonald's manager Melania would marry him?

>Im supposed to believe a twitter post from someone on twitter
>also she's a women

nope.

Yeah Melania is TOTALLY miserable. She is married to the most powerful man in he world, and therefore she is the most powerful woman in the world.

>random blue check mark Jew
These types of threads should be banned

Even if it was true I get the feeling the that the feminazi's would gather round in unison to smear the story on Trump's image, then only backfire on themselves for supporting a women who supposedly acts like "duh patriarchy" they're very much against.

I think a situation somewhat similar happened to former PM of France, Nicholas Sarkozy. Then after divorcing, married a supermodel months later that became an much better lady than the previous ever could.

Chick has a soothing singing voice as well. One of my favorites, and a qt.

No shit, idk who this chick is (so many fucking twitter celebrities these days), but she's about to get pounded in the ass.

Bruce Willy?

Nice. Definitely a qt.

>Yes this is hearsay. NO I can'-
Sage. Literally CNN tier.

>nose
every god damn time

And these same fags call us the LARPers

>wouldn't it be cool if I were true?
>wait, maybe if I make shit up and I get lucky, it might just be!

Just imagine situation like this... 50 years ago.
Woman pictured herself with a menstruation blood on hand and send photo to White House.

Just fckn imagine.

Women should never have been allowed internet access.

>getting cucked
>no defense
>has been accused of rape,ordering assassinations and ruining lives
A FUCKING LEAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

J U D E N
U
D
E
N

>this is hearsay

In other words it's made up bullshit.

Dude

She's as credible as that limo driver in Chicago who claims he had gay sex often with Barack Obama.

I couldn't sage this harder. More like Gawker tier bullshit.

>No sources, evidence, just claims, can't reveal sources, etc.

HuffPost/Salon/Buzzfeed/CNN/MSNBC: MELANIA'S AFFAIR BLOWING BLUMPF'S EGO, CRYING IN HIS SLEEP

>More to come at 8

>im supposed to trust this insane looney's word

>gossip
wtf I hate Trump now

>Not even over 100 RTs on any of those tweets

She'll be a cat lady.

So wait.

The left celebrates cuckoldry but wants to victimise Trump for being a cuck despite him having 3 kids from 3 different wives?

I don't get the mindset they have.

his wife is being fucked by another man with his consent and many here deny the fact that Trump is a cuck by definition.

Some of you have gone in too deep with this partisan bullshit. Can't even accept facts anymore.

she's way too heavily biased to be taken seriously here. hard to take her word from OP's pics now

>whole wretched family
>none of them is innocent

What did the 11-year old do? Hell what has literally anyone of them done that makes them "not innocent"?

My sources tell me Monica Byrne sucks off bald midgets in dirty alleyways. I'm telling the truth here people! No sources though, tee hee

youtu.be/S0gJZMx79pA

She seems like a reputable source

whoa, what are you saying?

we treat bitches the way bitches beg to be treated

Try typing without a cock in your mouth

THE GOSSIP HAS BEEN LEAKED

No he did not. He made his wives kids surgically resemble him.

Still milking your patron?

>that nose

You think I'm going to listen to the gossip from some attention seeking Jewish whore?

She's such a try-hard.

People are surprised Trump won. But, then you look at how shit these people are at memeing.

couldnt sleep...what are they trying to slide here with shit like this? boards slow so theres gotta be something good here to make shareblue so antsy.

oh op nice work, i can tweet something and its true too?

Monica Byrne, laying down some burns. OHHH SHIT I'm a liberal now. BLACK LIVES MATTER AND SHEIT

no. you need a blue check for that

>Monica Byrne (born July 13, 1981) is an American playwright and science fiction author.

well that explains things

She needs mental help. This just got sad. We're mocking a fucking mentally handicapped person at this point and it isn't funny anymore, it's really quite sad. Hope she gets treatment.

>YES journalists should look into it.

Yes, forgot all the war crimes, pay to play, mystery deaths, etc, this is what journalists should do. This is how we change the world. Such important. Very wow.

>including the ones who are pretty

it's probably to kill all the praise Trump is getting for keeping an election promise

Why did libs think it's "cool" to post pics of their bloody cunt juice.

You're telling me you be never picked up your shit in your hand and posted a pic on social media?

Fuck, I knew I was missing out on life

protest justifies lying and hearsay I guess. Reminds me of the fake Isaac Marion tweet

It's just a bodily function, what are you some kind of prude?

Looks Jewish as fuck

>Jew Break
>Menstruation Fetish
>Fan Fiction Writer

Totally a reputable source!

>can't reveal my sources.
Just look at the size of that nose.

Imagine being so blinded by your hatred for someone that you make up this story about them, saying that two people, with a 10 year old child, had a written agreement that if one didn't win the fucking presidency, theyd get divorced. Imagine rereading this, and honestly believing that a rational, right minded person would believe it. Imagine reading your own fucking fanfic, and honestly believing it. Liberalism is a fucking disease.

Even that was more credible than this!

And we all know Obama was unironically gay with a tranny wife...

She was also able to manage her finances, market herself and network, learn 5 languages, and travel the world before they met. Remember that they met while she was working in extremely high-level modeling, she wasn't just picked for her looks and fast-tracked to riches. There was a lot of business involved. She is at least very motivated for a woman, not to mention she didn't just wallow in mediocrity forever like most of them do.

Getting married to a man of her same social standing who went on to become the president is a fitting end to her career. Not surprising she went on to be a housewife with her own pet business and raise some kids, she's not a man. If she did anything else it would all go to waste.

It isn't that they're blinded by their hatred, there's people like this all over the internet, I'm just surprised she didn't reveal this in a grocery store line before everyone gave her a standing round of applause as she walked out like a badass

>I have proof but I won't present it
Reminder to sage shareblue threads.

120 millenia in photoshoop