What is humanities end game?

what is humanities end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8205kJSig4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

explode and do it all over again eternally!

intergalactic colonization

Conquer each other until we find something else to conquer

I feel really bad for whatever aliens we find

Literally to attract a mate. All of this for that. Its a big ole muh dick game and were all gonna lose.

To become Gods.

Well , that's mine anyway. Most are content being faggots and dying faggots.

Weird because I was just about to make a thread with this cartoon. Since the New Yorker reposted it again today.

Like this is the go-to argument of environmentalists, trying to say man's shallow nearsightedness will destroy the environment and the world. That sounds deep and profound but it's totally retarded when you consider that those people would be in the position they are in, alive, breathing and on dry ground, but simply materially destitute like caveman because THATS THE FUTURE ENVIRONMENTALISTS ARE TRYING TO CREATE.

Every solution to their proposed problems involves giving up technology and modern comforts. These are same people who claim that we need to protect this world for our children, but also that because of our children we're over populated and polluted. It's simply that the hate humanity and use whatever emotions humanity has to convince it to self-destruct.

>what is humanities end game?

Survive.

here you go faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=8205kJSig4A

it's only 1:34 so watch it you fucking faggot

Getting laid

To evolve from retarded liberals into intelligent beings, OP

>humanities
not
>humanity's
Humanity =/ human

you've all missed the mark, literally and metaphysically. The end game of philosophy is to pursue wisdom, but to what end you ask? A better life.

Conquer the universe.
Can't do that when people think fire make sky angry.

Death.

Also fucking aliens but mostly killing them.

i never new humanities had a "philosophy". However, the most logical function of such studies would be to use it to our own advantage. As a choice. There are many who study others and themselves, and are simply intrigued, but not moved by it. I thought OP was workin' out a typo. However, my video is still relevant a little bit. We cannot achieve greatness without finding our weakness. This is what humanities can help us discover. I think it's funny you bring up metaphysics because most humanities typically never delve into that. Also OP loves men

I just assumed OP made a type/autocorrect.

Damn son, thanks for posting this. It sums up my (and others) point pretty good about how ridiculous this comic is. (The same retard makes tons of ridiculous comics too, like one with Pepe being sad about being "'''used by the alt-right""", the dude is clueless as fuck.)

>when u don't come here to feel but the feel hits u anyway

Humanity is to live in harmony with nature instead of foolishly trying to conquer it.

Im so sick of your fucking retards. Just a bunch of idiots parroting whatever brain dead shit their group sprouts. Like a bunch of pathetic emo/goth kids disagreeing with everything just so they can be different and unique. Atleast hipsters get laid but you fuckbois are defending fucking EXXON. Biggest fucking cucks ever.

You guys do know that oil will be gone as a resource by the 2070s right? What do you fucking assholes think is gonna happen? I mean our entire economy literally depends on the petrodollar.

You have to actually understand economics to understand the argument against completely regulating and destroying the economy and industrial civilization over false science.

>You guys do know that oil will be gone as a resource by the 2070s right?

Dude Peak Oil said it would be gone by the 1970s and whoops oil is still around and we're still chugging. You're also going to have to find an energy source that actually produces the same level of energy as oil to, which the other sources of energy simply don't do but we're trying to rely on them anyway.

Like cutting off one's legs and replacing them with sticks and expecting it to carry the same weight.

It's not shareholders that doing are polluting the most, it's the billions of common people consuming everyday items. Food, water, gas, electricity, cell phones...most everything we use contributes to pollution. People who want to save the planet need to stop consuming and teach everyone else not to consume so much. But that's hard, and liberals are dull and lazy.

The Paris accord doesn't do shit to save the planet, it merely transfers wealth between entities.

Then go live in a tree and make monkey noises you fucking inbred and get off the internet.

Why is it when liberals or alt-right have some faggot fantasies they never actually just live them theirselves?

SJWs want a gun-free world where nobody is allowed to be offensive or rude but are never not rude, brings up race constantly even if unnecessary and are just as obnoxious as those gay rednecks open carrying miniguns between their asscheeks for no reason.

Then you got these Sup Forums idiots wanting america to be some shitty 50s sitcom shouting and whining about anything they dont like is degenercy. As if you losers life wouldve been any better. Even in your utopia you would still be the pathetic, ugly, social outcast as you are now. At sooner or later you would just end up finding something else to blame for your own problems. Then you end up just dreaming of another world while living the rest of your worthless life bitter until youre on your death bed and you realized your have accomplished nothing.

acquire resources
blow loads in between wide hips
make moar kids
fill the time till you die

>false science

Dude. Antartica is literally melting right now. Our sea levels are rising.

The government should be going full gear into alt energy. What kind of argument are you making?? "Oh well alt energy isnt enough yet, instead of trying to improve on things lets just do nothing at all until it gets worse and worse."

>anything they don[']t like is degener[a]cy
Just the things that either hinder or detract from a prosperous society, which is pretty much all of Jewish Americana.

I don't know why the Right is so hesitant to embrace Climate Change. It is the ultimate "I WIN" button for arguments against Neo-Liberalism/Globalism.

What is the Carbon Footprint of a Volkish village centered society? What is the Carbon Footprint of a Globalized society of rootless cosmopolitans who have to be endlessly supplied with cheap consumer goods to distract them from how vapid and meaningless their lives are? Even the Globalists readily admit civilization at its present trajectory is complete fucked. All we need to do is point out the obvious. Globalism won't even be able to give us the cheap consumer goodies anymore, we will have to sacrifice the one perk of globalism to save the planet and ourselves. Without those cheap consumer goods then what does Globalism offer us? Nothing. No Nations, No Meaning, No Aesthetics, No Community, No Solidarity, No anything. We will be doomed to be atomized nothings and leading impoverished lives to boot. This austere and impoverished ideology masks itself by the promise of cheap consumer goods and peace. The Peace is a lie which anyone even watching the MSM can see, and the cheap consumer goods are ruining the planet and they even admit to it.

Honestly Climate Change is the ultimate "Yeah, we should change course!" argument.

Ok. Tell what have YOU done for the betterment society other then post in a circlejerk containboard on some anime imageboard?

Have you build any houses? Have you done any construction work to improve roads? Have you actually make ANY impact on anybody's life? Do you even have a job? Have you invented anything? Cure any illnesses?

Tell me what exactly have you done? It seems like every time somebody pulls the "this is for the greater good" its just some personal shit YOU want.

RARE
HOLY FUCK

>Yes, the planet got destroyed.
>But for a beautiful moment in time we opened our borders

>living like primates
>doesn't know that everything in Europe from Athens to the Renaissance didn't depend on multinational oil corporations

>You have to actually understand economics
Lets see your degree with a time stamp faggot.

>((((degree))))

>Dude. Antartica is literally melting right now.

No it's not. Five seconds in Google brings you articles about the ice sheet expanding down there. Glaciation and deglaciation of the poles is a natural process.

> "Oh well alt energy isnt enough yet, instead of trying to improve on things lets just do nothing at all until it gets worse and worse."

No the argument is that they are literally making things worse for literally no reason because they're reason's they are making things worse don't actually exist. If those products can't be produced without government assistance they can't truly be produced at all since they aren't actually making a profit, they're not actually contributing more resources than their consuming and won't physically survive.

That's a problem. You can't replace a car engine with a cell phone battery because you'd like if it that one worked instead.

Glad to see no response. As expected. Pussy ass wannabd nazies. You fools wouldnt have been accepted by hitler either.

>Yes, the planet got destroyed.
>But, for a brief moment, we could say that we were just like the Europeans!

>Ok. Tell what have YOU done for the betterment society other then post in a circlejerk containboard on some anime imageboard?
Well, without doxxing myself, I've done adopt-a-mile, charity work at a children's hospital, salvation army volunteering, and the likes.

I have built houses, improved roads, I've had plenty of impact on children's lives, and I have a job. While I haven't yet invented anything I'm sure I'll have research projects since I'm in Uni for engineering. Like I've said before I've helped run charity work for a children's hospital, which without a shadow of a doubt helped children through their illness.

Thanks for reminding me how much I've done for my community. I was getting a little depressed.

after reading your post I conclude that you are terrible liar

See what I mean Sup Forums?

>Liberal one: MUH CHILDREN

>Liberal two: SCREW HUMANITY AND BY PROXY HUMANITES CHILDREN

Hmmmm....

Then you have horrible intuition.

You ask for the truth, I give it to you, and yet you deny it. Could there be a greater example of projection?

I digress, what you believe means nothing to me. My actions will always exist, as a part of my character. But here on an image board, character means nothing.

all clues from your posts point to the fact that you are a faggot:
>I'm in Uni for engineering.
so you are probably around 18-26
>I have built houses, improved roads
definitely not, probably you helped someone build house as summer job, and you improving road was probably throwing some gravel into holes in asphalt
>I've had plenty of impact on children's lives
boy scout or sth, not that much impact really
>I've helped run charity work for a children's hospital
you stood somewhere and asked people for their money or you counted that money? or maybe you made posters?
>which without a shadow of a doubt helped children through their illness.
I guess not, because most of those charities just take money and give around 20% of it to sick kids while taking 80% to themselves
stop being such terrible liar user

1. Who made us?
God made us.

In the beginning, God created heaven and earth. (Genesis 1:1)

2. Who is God?
God is the Supreme Being, infinitely perfect, who made all things and keeps them in existence.

In him we live and move and have our being. (Acts 17:28)

3. Why did God make us?
God made us to show forth His goodness and to share with us His everlasting happiness in heaven.

Eye has not seen nor ear heard, nor has it entered into the heart of man, what things God has prepared for those who love him. (I Corinthians 2:9)

Get off this stupid rock
We're still stuck in Africa if you think about it
There's probably way better planets out there

>so you are probably around 18-26
Correct, 21.

>definitely not, probably you helped someone build house as summer job, and you improving road was probably throwing some gravel into holes in asphalt
My current job is in construction, and I've built/renovated houses.

>boy scout or sth, not that much impact really
Salvation army. Getting clothes and utilities to children and their families. I also volunteer in their Angel Tree program, delivering presents that have been fulfilled by donors.

>you stood somewhere and asked people for their money or you counted that money? or maybe you made posters?
I set up silent auctions and then helped deliver presents to children in the hospital. I then stood somewhere when the group gave a fat check to the hospital. This is done annually. Also, the funds required to run the charity are covered by a local fraternal order, the BPOE.

Stop projecting.