(((google)))

You don't even have to reply to this. There's nothing that needs to be said, really. JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_flag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To reiterate on behalf of OP

There's fucking multiple fuckin shit gimmicks for some days, but they didn't even bother making anything for memorial day.

Reminder to use startpage or searx.

Don't forget Easter

Google haven't celebrated Easter since the year 2000

I was about to make a thread.
Triggered the shit out of me

I just have this shitty ad to try and get women into real careers.

They need to give the diversity hires something to do I suppose.

That faggot didn't even "design" the flag. It's fucking ROY G BIV with words of faggotry paired to every color. You can't invent the fucking rainbow, not to mention the rainbow flag was used for other things before he perversed it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_flag

No idea why he has so much credit for "inventing" it.

Even if you ignore the (((social))) aspect of it it's just fucking ugly and clutters the screen.

>also nothing for memorial day

It's just another excuse to celebrate AIDS.

Stopped using that fag enabling search engine in 2015. Suggest you all do the same.

HE IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR RUINING THE RAINBOW FOR EVERYONE ELSE!

>jews hate patriotism

in other news

there was one for a retarded indigenous park in brazil, but nothing for easter

>a mudslime
>legendary Yamaguchi-gumi associate

How fucking Jewish is Google
How fucking Jewish is the average Normie at this fucking point

Nothing for Easter
Nothing for memorial day

>some obscure Muslim woman's achievement gets put up 2 days after Memorial day
>some fag shit put up after obscure muslim woman

Are they pushing an agenda? I can't tell.

Nobody care about memorial day. Let them rot in piece.

Do they have one for the birthday of our Führer?

Not tryna be a fag, but Google DID actually put one in for memorial day, right under the search bar was an American Flag with a yellow ribbon. Actually felt like it was the most appropriate.

no because that's also Columbine, and sometimes Easter

I love ROY G BIV. I have a Peruvian friend who is pissed that fags appropriated the Incan flag design. I mean come on, faggots. This is a rare case of actual appropriation. You can't just steal a flag.

MUH MAH VETERANS WHO DIED FOR THE JEWS MUH SO BRAVE

Must have been when (((they))) took hold

Still not the point.

At least they didn't do that Memorial Day doodle with a pack of veterans ...none of them white men.

That one was like a kick in the crotch.

>American culture
>giving a fuck what a private company puts on their website

M8 are you serius? Why Google should celebrate American memorial day? I mean you don't see google celebrate any other memorial day, why you wonder that there is no American memorial day + Who realy cares? Just use Bing if you got a problem with it

So. What changed between then, and Easter of the next year? I fucking bet you guys we can pinpoint the person responsible for this.

we need to meme this into awareness so lib fags are too ashamed of flying this flag

the fuck is memorial day

>Celebrates another guy who made another Rainbow Flag (they're been around for centuries)

>LQBTIABBQ+ is too cucked to use the one he made due to sexuality and artisic values being too gay for fags

If a burrito restaurant can get shut down, then the rainbow flag can be taken back.

Free Market, bitch. Brands don't like to plaster dead soldiers on their homepage, big whoop.

Yeah, there's not much they can say to it either.

This needs to be memed when they fly it.

bump for awareness