Should transgender people be able to serve in the military?

Trump is banning it.

militarytimes.com/articles/military-transgender-policy-jim-mattis-donald-trump

Pic is the BRAVE Sage Fox. She is a transgender woman and U.S. Army Reserve Captain and has served the United States of America since the 90s.

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/06/30/sage-fox-transgender-military-ban-removed-origwx-allee.cnn

twitter.com/sagefoxy

She is a brave hero!

>>Why shouldn't she be able to serve her country Sup Forums?

>inb4 *bigoted response*

Other urls found in this thread:

adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/sex-change-and-breast-enhancements-for-australian-defence-force-troops-hits-640000/news-story/118d6b2b7d645b8536b79411344fac26
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought people with severe mental illness we're already banned from service?

yes
if this is true Trump becomes Kiriakos Mitsotakis

Prove that it's a mental illness user and if so

>are all mental illnesses the same and warrants you to be banned from service?

>>Should people with autism be banned?

>>How autistic is too autistic?

I'm autistic. Should I be prevented to service?

AF fag here

we had manditory tranny training last week

that shit was horrible i couldnt stop laughing and my commander looked so pissed at me but i couldnt resist

the whole process cracks me up. all you have to do is go to your commander and say "im a girl" he approves it (weird) and you can start following the other genders regulations as far as grooming and appearance standards are concerned

to follow this up

if i tell them im depressed or anxiety or ADD

i get the boot (potentially)

but if you decide to change your fucking gender

they have to accommodate

>i hate myself
>you are unfit to be here please leave
>i hate myself so im a girl now
>congratulations let me shake your hand

Are they held up to male or female strength standards?

You should be banned because you're swedish.

Well in the US I'd say yes autism should be banned from service, but I think Sweden's military might be spread a little thin without you acoustic little cumdumps.

I'm a 26 year old Marine Reservist and I'll be goddamn if I ever serve a goddamn day of my life under some tranny shit stain motherfucker. Fucking tranny hookers ruining my goddamn military. Fuck you! Sermper fu!

Because we don't let the mentally ill into the military

That ain't no trans, that's a straight up man in drag

good luck defending your country from sandniggers autist

Someone unstable enough to mutilate their genitals shouldn't be trusted with driving a car much less serving in any capacity.

>we had manditory tranny training last week

To have people who need medication to keep themselves mentally stable is kind of a bad idea especially in situations where they'll be deprived of said medication. It's only pragmatic to not let potential hazards join.

That said those who are already serving and are reliably stable as they can be should be able to still serve. I'd still keep them from heavy militarized zones.

Some aspies could prove to be amazing at military strategy.

You, sir, should reconsider.

If she's above your rank that means she deserves your respect regardless, greenhorn

What's your AFSC?

The thing I don't get is why the military has double standards for men and women. If you're a woman, does that make your pack lighter? Does it make carrying loading that bomb easier? Does it make you not need to run as fast or as far? Of course not. So why the double standards for PT?

So wait, a cisgender person does something wrong and exploits the system and it's transgender people's fault?

fags and freaks can serve, but it should be allowed ro haze them without scrutiny
>fuck up natural biology
>not a mental illness
I'm sure your country will take whatever it can get
joining, waiting on my AFSC so I can go to boot
will I get in trouble if I can't take the sensitivity training seriously?

Depressed or anxiety they should refer you to the chaplain or medical. They can't make that diagnosis and they sure as shit can't start chapter paperwork over it.

They should probably be locked up in a mental health facility in order to receive the care that they so obviously need.

40ish percent of them attempt suicide. If that's not mental illness idk what is.

>inb4 it's because muh oppression
Look in countries where people are actually oppressed. Was their suicide rate anywhere near the 40s?

>born a dude with xy chromosomes
>pretend to be a female with xx chromosomes

Mentally ill

Mostly trolling the Swede.

My dad served with an asspie. Nigga was a translator, learned any language in a few days, but was a shit conversationalist.

Because having a mental illness automatically disqualifies you from being able to serve.

Also, it's a rape lawsuit waiting to happen.

yeah it was hilarious

>she

Capable people should serve in the military.

No. We do not induct recruits with a history of mental illness of suffering from a condition that requires constant medication and treatment.

I got denied because I had to take insulin 10 years back. They are not going to pander to an incredibly noisy unstable minority that will do nothing but cause legal messes and constant complaints that force some insignificant trans faggot's plight to reallocate millions of defense funds for sensitivity training.

Are you ANG or AD?

/qed

communications officer

>World War Trump breaks out
>drafts everywhere
>all the real men go serve their country
>others start hormones and transiton to dodge the draft
>reproduction rates plummet
>survivors of the war come home
>not only is every woman in america starving for men and desparate for a baby in them, but there are leagues of cockstarved traps as far as the eye can see

MAGA

Use the same rules as those for schizophrenics. I think that would be sound.

NO lol

no one takes those trainings seriously LOL

US has strict rules on well being. If you have any health conditions, you will not be accepted. Even if you could dismantle a gun and rebuild it in a nick of time.

signed up for active, may make it career if I enjoy my four years.
going in as E-3.

Ideally all military officers should be turned into eunuchs wholly owned by the state in a life time of bondage.

Nope. The same way diabetics who have to take insulin daily can't serve, neither can trannies who have to take doses of estrogen/testosterone.
Soldiers need that room in their rucks for boolits and food, not drugs you fucking degenerate faggot.

I wouldn't want mentally unstable people serving in the military

This is irrelevant.

No court ruling, no decree from any politician anywhere, no sympathetic law, no use of pronouns by the media, etc. will ever, EVER change biological reality. If you have a penis and Y chromosome, you're male. Deal with it.

If that were true they wouldn't allow homosexuals to serve.

>Army Reserve Captain
wow it's fucking nothing
>brave hero
>Army Reserve
hahaha

Yes you can't join with autism you nigger

And bulemia / anorexia are mental illnesses where you think your body is something else

Why is transgender not mental illness?

nah
you wont make it a career

im commissioned and im out of here ASAP

this shit is PC bullshit

Yes. You should also be killed.

Army civilian here.

I have this (((mandatory))) training this month.

Wrote my fucking freedom caucus congressman about it though

the fuck is natural biology

>girls and girls (male) always earn their rank and never suck for it
Only one greenhorn here, friend.

No, because the overwhelming majority of military members are white Christians, who will stop serving if this degeneracy is allowed.

>Why is transgender not mental illness?
Lying Leftists

No. It's an absurd proposition. They are openly afflicted with an extremely severe mental illness.

This should immediately disqualify them from service.

No. Pysch tests would have to be changed for them to be allowed in
Mentally unstable people shouldnt serve

Jesus Christ Trump is on a roll.
I thought traps were the core of his support too, judging by all the based abominations in MAGA hats who tried coming here from RlD.
Fucking with these disgusting cunts and hippys is the kind of shit that impresses normal White people.
Keep it up Don, keep it up mate.

They didn't for a long time, but we have an imperfect system.

>all the real men go die in the war
>white race goes extinct
Yeah dude, I love war. I bet Trump will make us fight all sorts of awesome wars about saving white people Europe, and Jews won't be able to benefit from our deaths at all this time.

Fuck no. It's literally a mental disorder. you wouldn't let a schizo or fucking depressed person to join, fuck trannies.

>sagefox
>sagefoxy twitter
>literally a furfag tranny
>mfw

well darn, I'll stay in long enough for the education then. I'm within a semester of a degree so the master sergeant I had a chance to talk to was heavily suggesting applying for officer. that's about 2+ years though.

>This should immediately disqualify them from service
sadly this isnt the case

adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/sex-change-and-breast-enhancements-for-australian-defence-force-troops-hits-640000/news-story/118d6b2b7d645b8536b79411344fac26

People with severe autism are banned, yes.

You don't let people with severe mental illnesses that have a high propensity for violence and suicide and poor impulse control use weapons or work in positions that are high responsibility or have a duty of care.

Should we let blind people drive buses?

Either they have a legitimate mental illness (reason for not letting them in the military) or they are fucking liars (also a reason for not letting them in the military).

Navyfag reporting in. I just had the transgender brief recently.

While I can't prove to you that it's a mental illness because I am not a doctor, the actual wording in the policy states that gender dysphoria is recognized by the Navy as a diagnose-able mental disorder.

The wording also states that if the diagnosis is made by a physician, and the physician deems the individual is still able to serve, then said individual is expected to begin treatments and being the transition process. During this time, they're going to be sent to shore commands where they will be able to take medical leave and work in low-stress environments. They can return to normal status only after a period of time that I can't remember has elapsed and they have been medically cleared for duty by a doctor. At that point, their gender marker in admin changes and they're a dude/dudette. Full genital mutilation is not required to officially complete the change.

So AF fag apparently was too busy yucking it up during the briefing to pay attention (big fucking surprise), because you can't just declare you're a girl and it's just suddenly case closed. Unless the Air Force has a different policy because they're the safe-space snowflakes of the military?

But if clinically diagnosed, you can get the government to pay for every dollar of your treatment. And that's what's kinda shitty because 80% of the military are already just uniformed welfare at this point, there to collect their government paycheck and benefits but not actually do work. And this will do nothing to fix that.

Do I want to work alongside trannies? Not really. But if you can find me a tranny that is mentally stable, motivated to work, and does their job better than most of the shitfucks I currently have to put up with (the bar is set real fuckin' low), I'll ignore just about any weird shit they have going on in their personal life. Problem is that seems incredibly unlikely.

Sage Thread. DNC KILLED SETH RICH. TRANNIES BTFO INTO SPACE

Yes because then they are more likely to be killed.

If you score high enough on your ASVAB you don't really need to do well on your personality test (TAPAS). At least that's what I read on the Internet, I don't know if it's true.

Dude it's the Chair Force, I think the chances of someone dying are pretty darn slim.

TRYING AGAIN FOR THEM DIGIS

That was the mandate of the SJW General who won Australian of the year for giving speeches about feminism and who reinstated a fired tranny. He also said during his acceptance speech that Australia needed to give the Chinese more power in our business and government institutions.

Autism isn't a disorder. It's a spectrum. You do not diagnose someone with autism. You diagnose them with an actual disorder and if it falls within the autism spectrum is irrelevant.

Only pseudoscientists call it a disorder.

Also, when we did admit homosexuals amd trannies into the military, two of them teamed up to kidnap two boys and rape and torture them to death.

Imagine them deployed.

the military is not supposed to be a fucking melting pot like a goddamn middle school spanish textbook
it's important to have unit cohesion. somebody getting pumped full of castration pills, or who was born a woman, is simply not physically equal to the others, and that can put everyone at danger
someone like this is just not capable of being an equally effective cog in the military machine. they can easily cause someone else to hesitate or to experience inappropriate emotional reactions ingrained into the human psyche ("i need to protect the 'woman'"! or "this person is unnatural, they are not like me.")

i am a tranny in the military. i meet standards for my birth sex and will finish transition after my contract. no one cares, your whining about strawman trannys will ironically only make you look like a faggot.

>"real men" joining the chair force
doubtful

kill urself

Only if they want to be bullet sponges.

No. It's the fucking military. You go there to serve and protect the country. It's not there to pander to your fucking mental illness and play PC with deranged children.

Do you really think they dont draft the hood trash and mexicans first?

since i am a military member its likely i will ;)

Trannies can fuck right off.
Stop appropriating femininity.
If a woman is a woman on the inside and beauty is only skin deep, then why do they want to cut their cocks off and glue some fake tits on?
Surely they could be women but still just look the way they were born.

As a meme? No. Seriously? Yes. I think all people should be able to join.

Trannies aren't mentally stable. That's plenty reason enough to exclude them.

Chair Force here as well.

The PC atmosphere is getting out of hand. Went to Green Dot training a few weeks ago and could barely contain my laughter at just how absurd it all is.

I don't think that they should be allowed in the military for the same reasons I don't think women should be, it has a high potential to affect moral and cohesion, which is extremely important when deployed down-range. If they aren't allowed to deploy due to medical transition or what have you, then they should be medically discharged. You're here to serve, not abuse the system.

I would also argue that with increased risk of suicide from people in this group should be taken into consideration especially because all branches are dealing with increasing suicides annually.

We need to stop pussyfying the services, take mental health issues that arise from service seriously and not thought of as weakness, and enforce blanket standards that apply to both men and women.

Also as one user said, appeal to white Christians as they are the ones who typically join out of desire to serve their country and not for gibs me dats. Liberal mentality has infested my branch and it fucking disgusts me how they tip toe on the line between what's ok and blatant treason when talking about Trump.

>they can easily cause someone else to hesitate or to experience inappropriate emotional reactions ingrained into the human psyche
this is a silly argument. soldiers should not feel these emotions.
the argument should be women and mentally ill lack the ability to suppress those emotions

Bullshit. They just don't say anything to you because of fear of CM.

Army fag here. Just had the same brief a few months back. It works the same way. It should also be the same across the board.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about and I urge you to read a fucking book

Your policy sounds the same as AF. I read the full slideshow they sent out in order to find loopholes. The key take-away is 'an Airman can't be terminated based SOLELY on their decision to undergo gender re-assignment' (paraphrased).
Because this bullshit causes an inconvenience, it's possible that they would be pushed out if they are the whiny type of tranny that causes other problems. The command is (((compromised))) because of 8 years of King Obongo, so of course they're going to push this kind of shit down, but at least there is a back door for reasonable officers to use.

>unironically using the term "appropriating"

Autists will have too difficult a time in the military. I should know.

t.AutistVeteran

>If they aren't allowed to deploy due to medical transition or what have you, then they should be medically discharged.
If I remember accurately, leadership is supposed to make them complete their deployment first and do the shit when they get back.

>hero
that's a dudelady girlman with a dickpussy; therefore, he could never be a hero.

>ingrained into the human psyche
You missed that part. Soldiers aren't automatons.

I wonder how many fatass career men are going to do this just to save their ass from the chopping block long enough to make it to 20 year (for civilianfag: you need 20 years to be vested in the military retirement system).

>Unironically not spotting the use of leftspeak to turn their own arguments against them.

>Mentally ill people in control of assault rifles and possibly tanks
>Is this a good idea

Think it through

>>How autistic is too autistic?
I can't be the only one who lost to this