FUCKING TURKISH ROACHES GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR HALF OF THE ISLAND AND GO BACK TO YOUR SHIT COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING TURKISH ROACHES GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR HALF OF THE ISLAND AND GO BACK TO YOUR SHIT COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Turkish genocide and Greek-Cypriot masterrace takeover when?

Cyprus is rightful Turkish clay

fuck you kikes who will help us in our holy crusade?

The time for genocide is now

A FUCKING LEAF

kys turks are subhuman scum

kill them, whats stopping you?

>rightfully turkish clay

When they can actually manage to conquer it that might be valid. But turkroaches haven't conquered since the Ottoman.

>Greece tries to take Cyrpus in 1974
>get fucked over by Turks

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

can't get cool guns in this fucking country

EU also doesn't support us in our fightful ethnic cleansing of the island

We need the rally the support of fellow Euros tired of being cucked by mudslimes and jews

>Turkish genocide and Greek-Cypriot masterrace takeover when?

That's the excuse Turkey used when intervening. You fucktards outright tried to genocide the Turkish population of Cyprus. We won't leave until we are certain something like that can't occur.

We were going to take the island if you didn't chimp out and embargo us you fucking uneducated cheeseburger.

>implying they didn't deserve it

>letting a country half way around the globe stop you

Then you never deserved it you worthless roach

I don't give a shit about what happens to some T*rks that aren't even my country. But you can't expect Turkey to leave hundreds of thousands of people if they are under the threat of a genocide. OP isn't helping.

that's lies your government spoonfed you like the good little roaches you are

you came and bombed and burned our houses and 50 years later its still fucked
because even amerifats know that having mudslime filth spread their disease is worse than anything else

Unless they're Armenian

>muh genocide
>displace the Greek Cypriot population from their homes on the north and bring in Anatolian roaches
nah you were always expansionist, you're just being more blatant now with Erdogan

Yes Kostas you dindu nuffin you good bois, going to church every sunday muh church need mo money fo them muhfuggen pograms.

Well, yeah, it isn't like T*rks care about human rights and shit that was just the excuse they used to invade.

The Turkish population of the island was literally on the verge of genocide.

>Conquer Cyprus
>Kill, convert, and enslave
>Greek war of Independence happens
>Cyprus also makes an attempt
>Have Ottomans completely genocide 62 villages in Cyprus
>1829
>Finally gain independence
>18% of the population is still Turkish/Muslim despite most of them leaving
>Hmmmmm
>2017
>You fucktards outright tried to genocide the Turkish population of Cyprus. We won't leave until we are certain something like that can't occur.

>It is ok to genocide innocent people because their ancestors did it too.

Inception : Origin

>it is okay to keep half the island from a native people for decades just because you feel like it
>not just evacuating your people and getting the fuck out of where you don't belong

I do think the guys we sent there from Anatolia should return, but Turkish Cypriots are natives of that land so they aren't going anywhere. Neither is Turkey, unless we are sure you assholes won't try anything stupid again.

>Turks genociding Greeks in Greece is the same as Greeks genociding Turks in Greece
Sweetie pie, do you need me to explain this to you?

Yes, it is exactly the same from an ethical point of view.

>Turkish Cypriots are natives of that land so they aren't going anywhere.
LOL Turks aren't even native to Turkey

>Virus entering my body and killing red blood cells is unethical
>White blood cells eradicating the virus from my body is just as ethically wrong
Who taught you your ethics?

Are Englishmen not native to Britain then?

Nobody here is upset at Christian countries for getting rid of the Ottomans; if you try to genocide the natives there it is different.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Are Englishmen not native to Britain then?
They are native? Turkic and Persian people are not native to Anatolia on the other hand.

Without even mentioning how most Turks are not even T*rks but assimilated natives, no, Germanic peoples are not native to Britain.

>You fucktards outright tried to genocide the Turkish population of Cyprus
hey man, its just pest control

Probably. Still, you can't expect T*rkey to just leave knowing it will repeat. OP isn't helping the situation.

Get along you shits.

you cannot make us get along. Our pure race will be sullied no longer by your roach feces and blood

If we go that far back then no one is native to anywhere.

Also where are you from since you make it painfully obvious that you're not Turkish by censoring 'Turk'

>posting that pic
Literally positioned to be there like the Kurd boy in the beach

You do realise that north Cyprus stays afloat because Turkey pays billions for them while they come here to work, right? There's too much corruption there

Will you accept a protestant in your anti-turkroach crusade?

Enjoy having half of your country occupied then.

Well, yeah. If you live somewhere you are a native, unless your family has migrated there like a few generations ago.

I am a self-loathing T*rk.

Sorry. It is ok if they were killed outside the tub.

Just make sure you don't end up fucking up other Christians again.