JUST FUCK MY LEGACY UP

The only thing this Negro will be remembered for is how savagely he was destroyed. We win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxzWzH0bmGw
politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-obama-worst-president-since-wwii-108507
politico
archive.is/bWJ4v
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
thehill.com/homenews/media/318449-cnn-signs-ex-obama-spokesperson-jen-psaki
obamacarefacts.com/questions/did-the-definition-of-full-time-change-under-obamacare/
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/U4RATE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i crave more

Obamacare...see you later. Paris Climate Accord...go get fucked. Obama's legacy will be the most corrupt President in our history.

BASED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA will be remembered for saving America from a 2nd Great Republican Depression, cutting the budget deficit by 2/3, creating 16 million jobs, reducing unemployment to 4.6%, booming wages, killing Bin Laden, ending the wars, bringing the troops home, making America Great Again and triggering the shit out of right wing retards

that feelinjg when obama called on the states and people to make their own climate change policy.

>King Nigger advocating states rights.

What a fucking day this has been. If you had such faith in the american people Obama, why lock us into a shit tier agreement?

this is what happens when you can't get anything passed in eight years and try to force it through via executive shenanigans
the next executive can just drop it all and destroy everything you've done, for instance this Paris thing was possible because Obama never pushed for it to get ratified by the senate
I'll admit that it must've seemed like a good idea at the time, what with Hillary being a sure thing and all

>first black president
>goes to prison

He will hang like saddaam

It was always the globalist plan that Hillary would storm in and they would have a liberal senate and supreme court to ratify these agreements. Then Brexit happened followed by that Orange nigger pulling off a Hail Mary. God bless you Yanks.

Couldn't we get together and make him our president again? As States. All the flyover states will be a poor uneducated land and die out eventually from cancer and black lung.

if we dream it, we can meme it.

>cont.
Barrack Obama, ... eternal president of the Federation of Worthwhile States.

I wonder who all the rubeniggers will blame for their problems then.

I want to see him imprisoned. Just a reminder to all the niggers that no matter how hard you try, no matter how much success you achieve, you're still gonna wind up behind bars unless you get the fuck out of this country.

Just like people have come around on Bill Clinton and George w. Bush he will be looked favorably upon once the country tires of controversy.

Which wars did he end?

They won't blame anyone. They will simply leave the union and take the food source for much of the country with them.

Good, we'll trade with Mexico and Canada stave them out once they poison all their water wells and start growing corn to fuel their shitty gas guzzling cars

obama was pretty cool i guess. didn't he move to mongolia?

youtube.com/watch?v=MxzWzH0bmGw

mustve been crazy entering and exiting his 8 yr terms in the same wars. like, it was prolly just normal for him. all these neeger haters, last thing he wanted to do was pick a fight with the worlds biggest lobby, the gun lobby. ppl hate him for all the shit he did wrong, but he fixed shit too. i worked for a credit card company during the recession and they were legally raising everyones interest rates to 30% to milk ppl who never missed a payments. ppl were losing their lives cuz of that shit, and obama stepped in and fixed it. he made it where they had to have a reason, and couldnt raise to fucking 30% anymore. he put a stop to that shit real fast.

Most of the jobs were low-end service based jobs taken by immigrants. The white working class never recovered from the Great Recession and all of those Globalist free trade agreements decimated them even more. This caused the entire Rust Belt to switch over the Republicans because the party was dragged kicking and screaming into nominating a candidate who was vocally opposed to free trade and immigration. The constant BLM/anti-white media onslaught starting with Trayvon Martin incited White America even more.

Just like the Labor parties in the UK and Israel, you guys were so sure of your new coalition of urbanite SPWL's and minorities you completely ignored and marginalized one of the most important parts of what was once your base.

And the best part: you not only recognize what you did wrong, but you don't want to change at all. You are all so full of class hatred for the proletariat, it's amazing seeing your true colors show.

wrong

Obama did more for white people than any Republican president ever has.

Obama saved the entire US auto industry. Republicans wanted it to fail.

I love watching Obama's Legacy Burn.

oh great this asshurt Canadian is going to keep my thread bumped now LMAO please Mr Trump i cant handle all this winning.

>asshurt

everyday u right wing retards prove great publications like Salon, Mother Jones, Daily Beast and others correct.

Canadian shills hard at work. Of course obama looked like a fucking champ compared to your prime minister dipshit faggot

"If you kill your enemies, they win" What the goddamn fuck is that bullshit hippy-dippy shit?

Trudeau is a tool bag.

shitskin detected

Smart.

Fuck you cunt

right wing retards have a hard time with population density, also economics

Who's the frightened coon?

Some nigger of no consequence.

Bumping for Asshurt Obama leaf. Top kek stay mad faggot.

What am I supposed to be mad about?

>posting unemployment rate without labor force participation

kys you gorilla worshipping faggot

He'll be remembered as an idiot who couldn't even use his politicized deep state to rig the election enough to give his chosen successor victory. MAGA bitches.

>taking a year and a half to realize this
liberals really are the stupidest people on earth

>what was the recession

It is already known that he spied American citizens illegally..

BOOM

Drumpftards btfo. Can't wait for the recession to return under blumpf. The world will point and laugh.

>liberal fags not understanding how gdp works

Boomers retire, they leave the labor force. Right wing retards have a hard time with this. America has an aging population. Right wing retards don't know this.

You know, the one that began under bush and ended under Obama? Bad memory? Trump supporters are soooo dumb

All of his 'legacy' was held together on band-aids and tape anyway, what a waste of a "First Black President"

Here we go more Schroedinger's economics from this retarded faggot and his same fagging replies. AHAHAHAHA

boomers cant retire with shitty obama economy faggot

post more dumb shit leaf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-obama-worst-president-since-wwii-108507

Archived:
>politico com/story/2014/07/poll-obama-worst-president-since-wwii-108507
--> archive.is/bWJ4v

Thank you based bot.

this autism JUST can't be contained

yet somehow participation rate went up when trump took over right?

leaf btfo to obamas nutsack

Take it up with the Social Security Administration

> lefty libtards not understanding that the Electoral College chooses the President
> lefty libtards not realizing that just because you count the money there doesn't make it more valuable.

turning 65 =/= retirement

(((politifact)))

leaf btfo again

25 to 54 went up under Obama.

Trump told all u retards that the real unemployment rate was 42% and then embraced Obama's unemployment rate as soon as he took office. You retards will just believe anything Trump tells you. You're the definition of cucks.

Like I said right wing retards have no fucking clue that booomers are retiring that the US has an aging population. The unemployment rate is 4.4%. Trump only told u it was 42% because he knows that his supporters are autistic retards who will believe anything

wtf does the Electoral College have to do with that? Are you a retarded parrot?

turning 65 =/= retiring

try again faggot

boomers getting fucked by obama like you do on a daily basis

Actually for a lot of people, turning 65 does mean retiring. You know nothing about your own country. You're a full blown retard.

>right wing retard continues to be in denial that baby boomers are retiring

So you admit that the unemployment rate is 4.4%?

Facts don't matter to trump voters. They FEEL the economy is getting worse.

He'll be remembered for being a nigger, and nothing more

>calls us retards
>can't even understand plain english, which is his native language

leafs everyone

yeah you're right. these retards are the biggest snowflakes

Je parle en francais si vous preferez

HAHAHAHA

Your reliance is reliant on taco and maple syrup merchants. Your allies are, essentially, a failed state run by cartels and our cucked to shit neighbors to the North.

And you are talking about instigating violence against the part of the country that owns all the guns.

...So do you want to be a sex slave or a manual laborer when this is all over?

Is that Jen Psaki in the middle? She got a job with the best real news outlet in town.

CNN signs ex-Obama spokesperson Jen Psaki

thehill.com/homenews/media/318449-cnn-signs-ex-obama-spokesperson-jen-psaki

Your level of butthurt is delicious. I crave moar.

Done.

>yfw white people have jobs to be at

It never corrected to pre-recession levels, but yeah, I member.

Seriously Obama is gonna be remember as one of the greatest presidents ever in comparison to trump. He'll be known as America's last sane president before crashed the country.

You fucks can't deny this. The entire world hates trump at this point not just librals or average joes in america. THEY WILL write that obama was americas last great president (that is if we don't survive trumps shit and a democrat fixes the economy again like always)

begone nigger lover always remember it was/pol/ wot won it.

Thanks Obama economy!

years from now school children will be asking their teachers why there hasn't been a black president since obama and the school teachers will tell them because of obama

Don't you guys got some kiwis to fucking or something beside talk about other countries election or is your country that damn boring and worthless?

Be like oh yes take away my healthcare, let me die of cancer and my family get broke in the process

Trump will do untold damage to the United States. Far worse than what Bush did. All in the name of appealing to his base of retarded meth addicts. While looting the US treasury to enrich himself of course

There was a time a very long time ago when we didn't have cunt flags. I was here before that time and you were still a noob.

those jobs being added were low paying full time jobs split into 2 part time jobs because of obamacare.

youre a fucking moron

Even if the lard filled orange human scrotum succeds at u doing things hell nevebe able to erase the great economic recovery fro 2008

that's a funny pic. I'd think better of Obama's America, too, if I were receiving billions and billions of dollars in aid just cause.

America first; fuck ya'll niggas wanna do? Not gonna do anything; just sit there and take it like a cuckold.

Trump makes fucking Obama look good. This is why Trump must be impeached.

>this is what Trump cucks believe

How could Obama economy help blacks be at inagurutaion? Literal day 1 of Obongo presidency.

Here is a graph from CNN you daft fuck

95% of Obama jobs were full time actually. You retards should actually pull up the jobs data instead of falling for fake news right wing retard headlines from investors.com or ZeroBrain. Oh that's right I forgot you don't know how to do research. And wtf does qualifying Obamacare have to do with how BLS tracks full time?

kek = cuck

Bush was a Neocohen cuck who inflated housing credit to pay for his wars of aggression. Fuck him and fuck Neocohens it feels good to have National socilist policies in play for once.

wow such bullshit, at least did you draw that yourself?

right wing retards still think Obama took office in January 2007. You cannot make up how retarded you people are.

Black unemployment fell by more than half under Obama.

Just like white

>it's an obamaleaf episode in which he posts unemployment numbers that are inflated with people "actively seeking" work
>never posts real unemployment
>never posts inflation rates
>never posts labor participation
>posts housing prices but housing prices are still SHIT
>mandated Obamacare
>some still literally rather get fined than pay for that bag of nails

Barack Obama is literally the stat padder of Presidents. No real economic prosperity under him. Maybe a recovery, still means we're in a tough spot

Also, There are tons of great paying jobs out there right now. The problem for right wing retard Trump voters is that they don't have the skills, education or work ethic to attain those jobs.

Reminder that you should not respond to the obama leaf, he's not here to discuss

Obama admin. literally changed the definition of full-time to pad statistics

>Under ObamaCare full-time is defined as working an average of 30 hours a week or more or 130 hours a month in a measurement period between 3 and 12 months.

t. obamacarefacts.com/questions/did-the-definition-of-full-time-change-under-obamacare/

Sad thingclimate change will displace more people than those wars. Will Alex tomato face jones be ranting about that in 10 years?

>>it's an obamaleaf episode in which he posts unemployment numbers that are inflated with people "actively seeking" work

U4 includes discouraged right wing retards. It's 4.9%. Right wing retards don't know this. They are too stupid.

Quick retard. What does U4 measure?

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/U4RATE

All I do is discuss, post facts and btfo u right wing retards

Obama had a lower avg approval rating than Nixon and Dubya. That was even with MSM shilling for him at every turn. He sucked lmao.