If all of the ice in the Arctic Circle melts, sea levels are expected to rise 6 meters...

If all of the ice in the Arctic Circle melts, sea levels are expected to rise 6 meters. If all the ice in the world melts, then the rise will be 60 meters.

flood.firetree.net/?ll=21.6293,2.3859

Here's what happens at 60m sea level rise:
>Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, Richmond, Miami, New Orleans, Houston, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Montreal, Melbourne, Sydney, London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, and Brussels are all underwater
>most of New Jersey, most of Louisiana, most of Florida, half of Mississippi, most of Belgium, most of Netherlands, most of Denmark underwater, but rest of land more or less intact
>Australia and Calfornia get new interior lakes
>also big chunks of China, India, and Brazil sink

Other urls found in this thread:

flood.firetree.net/?ll=21.6293,2.3859
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So in other words, liberals are scared of global warming because they'll all die.

>of all the ice melts

Good thing nobody is predicting that

Even the most dire predictions have only a few inches of rise over the next century

Furthermore the (((Paris accord))) does literally nothing to slow this down

In short: calm down chicken little

So nothing of value is lost.

Tfw Austria becomes the most fertile land in the world of global warming happens

Lmao, being it cunt

>tfw live in nc
>tfw right wear the water stops
>tfw I'll have beach front property

fuck i'm dead
i'm on the beach if we only melt half though, let's do that

>live in northern MD
>niggers on the other side of I-95 sink into the ocean
>literal beachfront property to watch the drowning niggers from
My town would probably become the next Ocean City or Rehobeth (but without the gays).

>Suddenly all of my Land in Wyoming is now arable and worth billions
Climate change isn't all bad!

>tfw live in Ohio and get to shitpost on Sup Forums while all the liberals in New York, Florida and California die

60+m sea level rise... Thats almost 200ft , a lot more would be under water than what is posted on that map.

This sounds awesome. How do we warm the planet up faster?

>mostly florida and LA/MS under water
oh good, so only irrelevant states are affected.

Wow. Ever heard of a levee wall??

>meters meters meters
You're an American on an American website you turbo cuck. Use inches.

And I care because?

After seeing this map, ima go start a bon fire right now and have my dog fart outside to speed this shit up.

Looks like a big fat notmyfuckingproblem sandwich

Bro, most land is quite a bit above sea level.

Denver isn't called the Mile-High City for no reason.

Ironically, the continent most unaffected by rising sea levels is Africa. If shit ever really hit the fan, that's where you would probably want to resettle (the Rockies are also pretty good, but farming might be rough).

You might care because a hundred million shitskins will die in the Third World, but only white liberals, Jews, and more shitskins will die in the First World.

>>Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, Richmond, Miami, New Orleans, Houston, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Montreal, Melbourne, Sydney, London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, and Brussels are all underwater
>>also big chunks of China, India, and Brazil sink

>implying this is a bad thing

Welp pack it up boys, they've figured out our secret endgame to get rid of the blue vote

see map want to speed up the process

The real truth is that climate change is a quasi-religious directly linked to the Left's white guilt complex. Only by flogging ourselves (harming our economy) and buying indulgences (wealth transfers to browns and Jews) can we privileged whites atone for our ineffable privilege.

Progressivism is a Satanic inversion of Christian morality and climate change is part of its praxis.

Sounds fucking awesome.
Fuck all of those places.

This sounds awesome but I know we'd have to deal with Californian refugees moving inland.

No. Force them to go to mexico.

Very well put.

Im ok with this

>all of that fresh water, lost
>the largest refugee crisis ever
that alone should be enough to scare yall

>Florida
OUR STATE IS RED
YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US, DONT LEAVE ME WITH ALL THESE SANDWICH BANANA BOAT SPICS

*shrug* it's going to happen regardless if we stop throwing more CO2 into the air or not. it's just faster that way.

drought will hurt Africa more. desert expansion, reduced rainfall etc.

wow it's fucking nothing

>Stockholm underwater
wtf I love global cooling, eeer, global warming, uhm sorry I meant climate change, now

>60m
>auckland sinks

fucking awesome desu, I'm going to do my part set a few couches on fire.

FAKE NEWS! 90% of glaciers are underwater and water EXPANDS 10% when frozen. It all will even out.

And the world
will be a better place
And the world
will be a better place
for you and for me~

I mean, I don't see the problem. Nothing of value is lost, just a bunch of liberty cuckvilles.

Fucking finally, someone who is not a complete retard on pol. Thank you user.

>Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, Richmond, Miami, New Orleans, Houston, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Montreal, Melbourne, Sydney, London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, and Brussels are all underwater

And this is bad why exactly?
All these cities are filled with cancerous fucks.

Obama just bought a house in DC. That says all you need to know about climate change and these "predictions"

At 9m of sea level rise (150% as much of a rise as predicted if the entire Arctic Ocean became ice-free), it's almost an exact map of the areas that voted blue in Florida in 2016.

>retarded
we are entering an ice age you shareblue shitcunt

I don't get it, do people think they're gonna wake up one day and "OH SHIT YOUR CITY IS GETTING FLOODED WATCH OUT!!!" or what?

>Tfw Austria becomes the most fertile land in the world of global warming happens
Godspeed, "Austria."

Interestingly, a 2m rise is enough to sink the Netherlands.

just move within the next 20 years and you are fine

>if all the ice in the arctic circle melts
Learn to science
If you have ice cubes in a glass of water and they melt, does the volume of water increase? It does not as the ice cubes displace water.

In conclusion, arctic circle ice melting will do nothing to raise sea levels

>if all the ice in the world melts

That's not going to happen unless the temperature at the poles goes up about 60C.

The fucking amazon is there, it it dies , we all do

I live 1500 feet above sea level.

I'll be fine. Fuck the coastal libtards, they can drown and eat a dick.

how does water expand when frozen?

You'll be living side by side and some rich thirldworlders able to flee, youll be part of the minority then

So many scientists on Sup Forums

See: We're basically dealing with liberal religious views when discussing climate change. It's a matter not just of faith, not just of identity, but deeply-rooted spiritual need for "goodness". In practice, liberals feel that climate change mitigation is a way to absolve themselves of their white sins of privilege and power - it's basically a leftist version of paying indulgences.

Remember how upset everyone got when Martin Luther nailed his 95 Theses to the cathedral door? Trump basically did just that by refusing to sign the Paris Accord.

Its a special characteristic of the water due to hydrogen bonds. Try leaving a beer can i the fridge. Sont believe that idiot tho, theres plenty of ice to fuck the planet

wtf I love global warming now

All that ice is above land. If it sinks and goes back under, the sea levels rise.

>implying conservatives in the highlands are going to make the mistake of letting refugees flood their homeland and take control of things
At least liberals can probably swim. RIP for the blacks though.

hahaha heeelariously ridicolous

You forget that these sea levels will rise over a long period of time and give these cities plenty of time to build sea barriers and such? There are already cites (New Orleans), nay, entire COUNTRIES (Netherlands) located under the sea level. And guess what you rural dwelling retards will be paying for it :) while hurricanes and tornadoes destroy your trailers of course.

what are you gonna do? deny fellow americans entry to your town? actually if they got more money they might actually end up displacing you.

Oceans take me. Wash my life away from this earth and grant my soul respite in your briny embrace. I will burn coal in my backyard every day for the rest of my life to hasten your rise.

Less than 1% of the buildings in Sydney are more than 100 years old. 90% built since WWII.
The city is only 230 years old. But somehow if the sea rises 60m over 400 years we'll all be sitting in our houses fucking drowning instead of just building new buildings.

It won't be the first time liberals don't give a shit unless their own lives are threatened.

They are so disloged from reality, they think nothing affects them. Even root for taking away their own health care

fuck delaware

>flood.firetree.net/?ll=21.6293,2.3859
On the other hand, if we stop at 40m, I have beachfront property.

>implying libs just stabd there and drown
How stupid can a cuck like you get?

I've literally been hearing this argument since elementary school.

No one fucking cares about your goddamn ice

Not likely , sea entrances often are in the form of a storm or a violent natral phenomenon devastating everything around before settling

>Arizona gets access to the sea and a larger barrier in between us and California that can only grow

FUCK

YES

Arizona best state califags BTFO

>MFW I live in Houston

Yes thank you Trump please end my suffering

That stupid they are, can you believe it?

>Sac and the bay area get flooded at 2 meters
Please god let this happen. Fuck Stockton too.

>even if the entire world melts, i'm still perfectly fine

won't you come
and wash away the rain

checked

>find my place on the map
>my house at +60 m becomes beach front property, waves would lap right at the porch

its a win-win if you ask me. Liberals and niggers get flooded and washed away, my property value skyrockets.

> montreal

Im okay with this

Moron
There's arctic ice under the sea

see you down in Arizona bay

oh no, not Baltimore

>liberals and blacks get flooded
>florida gets new gator habitats
>dudeweeds north of germany get flooded
>new beach a few km north of where i live

what's not to love?

>people not realizing that hordes of niggers will all want to be whiteys new neighbor

they're going to have decades to move and fill your neighborhood with boring ass housing projects

Yea, I live in New Orleans. We are more worried about taking down statues and giving gibs to even come close to saving this nigger infested hell hole.

ice melts in your glass but your glass doesn't overflow, you dumbfucks.

/thread

On the other hand, if we stop at 40m, I have beachfront land.

Nice. I'll be beachfront

but does it rain in your cup? moron

im not sure the ice wall melts op

rain comes from evaporated water, you idiot piece of shit.

It's just like ice age, the movie.

Yes if you cover the glass and leave an air gap, water droplets will form on the top and fall back down at some point.

New England best England.

There's ice currently on land, not in the sea, that is assumed to start melting, you twit.

SIGN ME UP FOR THAT SWEET LAKE

>libs and niggers
>fellow Americans
Shoot on sight, sink their boats.

So this is what Trump meant by Make America Great Again

>Now my city has a beach.
welp.
Flooding China is Trump's master plan to deal with them.

>Boat People 2.0 will happen in our lifetime
>Australia will get fully colonized by asians in our lifetime

>in our lifetime
i dont think we are going to live 100 years.