What's Sup Forums's view on Siberian Huskies?

"view" means nothing
my "homeless" dog is WAY smarter than the eye-candy award-winning-bloodline jap-akita i have
the homeless bastard is trying to talk (not like misha, but we didnt push it), the akita is basically like a cat
still hustky is cute as fuck

literally the whitest best dog breed ever

A cute

What's Sup Forumss opinion on beagles, I got one earlier today

Cute breed, just train it well. They're proned to run away.

Golden Retriever or German Shpeherd are the whit man's breeds.
Honorable mention: Labradors

They are far more intelligent, obedient, and trainable than huskies. You will see golden retrievers guiding the blind or at the duck hunt and German Shepherds working for police or helping the farmer pen his sheep.

Meanwhile huskies only serve inuit sled teams, and are very disobedient in general.

Great doggos. They like to dig though when they're bored.

They bark too much and run off whenever they catch site of a varmint

I have 4 dogs: a malamute-husky mix, a German Shepherd, a Belgian Malinois, and a Alaskan Husky-Pit mix. I have one dog for every kid.
Beagles are cute and retarded, and they bark a ton. Probably my next dog after a Norsk Lundehund.
GRs are so fucking dumb, but I love my 2 shepherds

My dog frightens people

Golden Retrievers rank in the top 5 on intelligence, even ahead of German Shepherds.

I own right now and he is very patient and clever. He also does not bark excessively or for silly reasons like 99% of other breeds. I can tell you've never owned one. Dumb dogs aren't good for service dogs, especially not as seeing eye dogs which have to be the most disciplined/clever.

My sister has 6 and all I can say is, hair everywhere. Make sure to change your air filters once a week. Get ready to have hair on your clothes 24/7. Hair, hair, hair. Fuck dogs.

We live in Texas btw

I never have had one, I just lived next to an elderly couple when we first moved here from Norge who had like, 6-7 of them. 2 were legitimately retarded and the rest except one were just dumb. The one was pretty intelligent, could tell the time of day and would greet my younger siblings and I when we got off the bus from school.

also those dogs you own are shit tier.
Owning a pit anything is dumpster fire tier, owning so many husky/malamutes is trash tier.

Opinion discarded, you have an eye for the flashy and stupid. Not the practical.

German Shepherds are good though, at least you got ONE choice right.

hair on your clothes with ONLY 6 husky?
i have 1 akita and i have hairs on my food, after 2-3 years you stop caring

>husky
>Texas
But why? I'm in North Georgia and we groom ours every day while she loafs around, but damn.
I have a shepherd and a malinois you fool. And the Husky-pit was my daughter's choice, not mine, and we have yet to have a problem with her after almost 5 years.

Cute doggos, loyal protectors, smart but stubborn, they like to pull rather than be walked, they need snow to be happiest.

This. They are stubborn as hell and have a lot of personality.

Don't ask me, I'm not the one crazy about huskies here. They're beautiful but more trouble than they're worth. Literal hell for someone like me with sinus problems.

What a cute dog

Do you hunt at all?

gotta be smart to survive on the streets, dawg

Arthritis sucks the life out of their rear legs once they reach 10.

You know, we have a board for talking about animals.

I've had 4, they were all wonderful dogs. They are an incredibly stubborn breed though and they dig a lot.

I had one, purebred bi-eyed. German Shepherd Husky is a better dog overall (except for the hip dysplasia)

Don't forget Belgian Malinois, Newfoundland, Springer Spaniel, Weimaraner, and Dogue De Bordeaux.

>Shit tier Inuit mutt
>whitest best dog breed
Yeah no go fuck yourself

Intelligence is the only trait worth having. Even the poodle outrank the husky in intelligence.
But the husky is still an adorable good boy

Please don't torture these poor fucks by owning one if you live below the
Mason-Dixon line.

If in the southwest, it's scorching hot dry desert
& going east, it's too unbearably humid & hot spring through fall for them.

All the way down to the MasonDixon line in the NORTH is fine because winter is pretty harsh fall throu spring & summer not as bad.

Don't be a faggot. Get some other dog that can handle the heat.
You wouldn't force a Chihuahua to be your Yukon snowmobile hunting dog.

That meme got me. here have (You) and I hope (((you))) aren't Jew.

Husky and probably german shepherd are the only breed I would ever consider. Dogs are for women and betas

this is very important. These dogs are super cute and all but I'd feel like shit subjecting it to Texas weather...

Perfect for Canada

I support Siberian Huskies and their political views

wow such thread much posts

Your sister is a sick sick peace of shit.....
Huskies are not meant to live in hot countries
Even central europa area can be too hot for them

>Your sister is a sick sick peace of shit.....
>Huskies are not meant to live in hot countries
>Even central europa area can be too hot for them
and yet you import refugees from africa en masse, even while european climate is not suited for them at all

Good dogs, if you can handle them. Known for dominance issues and a habit for destroying property if under-exercised. But if you're active and a alpha, you will know few dogs more loyal than a Siberian Huskey.

Also the shedding, the shedding is supposed to be a bitch, almost Golden Retriever tier. You have to be prepared to deal with that,

The thing about Goldens is that they're retarded, as all dogs are retarded, but they're geniuses by dog standards. I've had many dogs, and all them feared and hated the vacuum cleaner; they all believed it was a rape-demon come from Hell to destroy our home. Only my Golden ever made the connection that the rape-demon was connected to The Wall in some way, and taught itself how to unplug the vacuum to stop the Hell-machine.

A great intuitive leap for a dog, and she always was satisfied with herself unplugging it, but from our perspective it was a massive pain in the ass. Here we were trying to do something about the dander, and then Roxxie ran up and unplugged the cord with her mouth. Retarded genius; by doing her utmost to aid her family, she made things worse and could never comprehend how she was not making things better.

They're gorgeous. And willful.

My parents were some of the first to own them in our country and I ave had them for around 30 years.

They are absolute assholes of dogs, yes cute lovable and fun. But cunning, manipulative and can be very aggressive.

They don't get trained, the cooperate, no matter how much training they have if they don't want to listen they wont.

Unless someone has a lot of experience with dogs I don't recommend them to anyone.

Great doggos, but they deserve a home with *very* active owners.

Also kinda this. Think Velociraptor in Jurassic Park kind of intelligence... opening doors and shit.

Lies. I'm the laziest fucker you ever met and I have three of the bastards. They have a yard with trees, and birds, and squirrels and shit. I let them out when the sun comes up, because they make me, and we go on walks a lot. That's it. They're the happiest fuckers you ever seen.

Objectively, the best doggos ever.
>Not biased at all.

Best by looks, worst by temperament.
Not as dumb as they seem, they just don't aim to please like most other breeds.
They mostly use their intellect to escape the cage you put them in.

Donno how the hell that's possible. An ex used to have just one and she had to be walked twice a day for at least 45 mins or she'd go apeshit.

She was a puppy though, maybe they grow out of it?

If I were to get a dog, I would get a Doberman. Most Alpha dog breed I've seen.

Damn, that nice boy lookin pupper
said
>Dog Whisper this dick muthafucka!
>& then he called it a puunta Chihuahua chien bitch motherrr-fuckerrrr & kicked him!
Lol!
>"who's the bitch now!??"

Non-political slide thread reported

Go cuck yourself you 12 year old gasoline sniffing, Abbo marsupial fucking, poofta lil faggot fuck

I own 10 guns, my buddies do to, & you'll never own any on your expensive lil desert ilsand you English prison trash

That saying, give them an inch and they will take a mile.

The dog does it because it knows it will get a walk out of it, not because its hyperactive. If they learn they like something they will be so manipulative, that's what that is, to get what they want.

Food is a huge one for that as well. This bitch starved herself because we temporarily switched her food, when we switched it back she literally refused to eat more than enough to keep herself alive for about a month in the hopes to get better food. we ended up completely changing her diet and siphoning her old food to her to get rid if it, had no issues with it when she thought it was something else...