Trump is an idiot, climate change deniers are worse

Climate change is the single greatest existential threat to the future wellbeing of humanity, and of all species living on planet Earth

How can you brainlets not realize this? Am I in an alternate timeline? Sup Forums is supposed to be progressive and on the cutting edge through its place at the fringes of society. But it has turned into a haven for redneck moron normies

How has this happened to Sup Forums? How can any of you possibly support Trump and his absolutely asinine decisions?

Please, SOMEONE tell me I'm not alone here. Are all Sup Forums posters officially retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU&t=2066s
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2015/05/19/updated-nasa-data-polar-ice-not-receding-after-all/#15555bef2892
archive.fo/V3h6t
archive.fo/a1lJ4
archive.fo/1aCOs
archive.fo/Bjsqs
archive.fo/HwxX6
archive.fo/lyvW0
archive.fo/HzquC
reuters.com/article/saudi-solar-europe-idUSL5N0CY2SX20130411
archive.is/Dhm1B#50%
youtube.com/watch?v=v_RuverrEZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

troll harder faggot

Are you even trying?

>diablo VT

damn he's got patrician taste

It was just about cucking us out of our money while other countries get to pollute even more.
>Fuck china and india

Aren't nukes the greatest threat like boom??

Sorry, but Trump said I gotta pollute so I gotta pollute. brb gonna dump some toxic sludge in the lake

Yeah, it must be so fantastic to be a billionaire. It'd be like playing life with all the cheat codes enabled.

Stfu about your climate change nonsense and take your false science nazi tactics w you

Explain to me how it is that the ONLY solution to climate change is to pay billions of dollars to these companies for unspecified "research" while China can continue doing whatever the fuck it likes?

Maybe try a response a little more in depth then "well you're a faggot"

>Climate change

>Human's

Even if it were so, the agreement proposed is horseshit. Trump wants a better deal instead of one clearly designed to kill western nations and let China and Saudi ransack everything on path to a totalitarian world currency of carbon.

Fuck off.

>> Climate change is the single greatest existential threat to the future wellbeing of humanity

No its not

>there were never global starvations
>there were mever major floods
>islands are no sinking by the minute
If you truly cared about the environment, you'd support nuclear power.

You can believe in Climate Change and acknowledge that certain environmental policies and trade agreements are poor solutions.

Climate Change is an issue, but bullshit like the Paris Agreement isn't the solution.

Best case projections if every country meets their goals and stays on board until 2100, spending hundreds of trillions of dollars we can reduce the temps by 0.2C in 2100.
miss me with that libshit

Not denying it. But it's pretty obvious, however, that we're not going to even put a dent in climate change with what was drafted in that shitty agreement. So why sign up for it? It's a cash grab for third world countries with us as the major donor.

Just wait til DJT makes gas prices drop back to OP levels.
All the Climatesexuals will STFU and
Take
The
Energypill

As a Floridian Marine Biologist and meteorology minor, fuck off shill, nothing is happening that wouldn't be happening if humans hadn't evolved from niggers

It's pretty stupid - but really America along with most other countries have no intention in doing anything to fix climate change.

China is the only country actually taking serious steps and that's mostly because their air is totally fucked.

No, I support the Emperor and I believe in climate change. I think the majority of the people on here who deny climate change are probably on the ol' "every popular belief is a lie/I'm smarter than everyone else" mindset or assume everything that is a liberal belief is a conspiracy due to typical dogmatism. It's pretty well established that the global warming conspiracy theory was funded by oil corporations and what have you.

I realize this, but the fact of the matter is, global warming probably won't end humanity, and I would much rather live in a country where enterprise is protected, and not lead by a Jewish one world government. The environment will correct itself, we will eventually move past the use of fossil fuels, but Jewry will permanently destroy culture and heritage, which isn't something that can be undone.

I'd like to hear what an average person in China thinks about climate change, I also want to know why they wear those surgical masks...

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU&t=2066s

forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2015/05/19/updated-nasa-data-polar-ice-not-receding-after-all/#15555bef2892

fgt

How to Spot a Homosexual
>gay face
>gay voice
>dried cum in hair
>breath smells of semen
>believes in man made climate change
>has bf named Jamal

You're a fucking alarmist faggot and before you say even a single word more you should go watch Trump's speech on why he backed out of the treaty. The US was not given a fair shake in that deal and Trump LITERALLY said he cares greatly about the environment and that he wouldn't be opposed to an amended deal, so long as it is fair for the US.

You're a fucking retard that deserves to be hung from the neck until dead, and I don't mean that jokingly.

Most people on Sup Forums agree that Trump is a retard and a criminal in general,and are in favor of taking action against global warming.
Trumplets that you hear here are immigrants from the_donald,and if there was God,they'd be gassed first.

Aesthetic Yuppies 2016

>LITERALLY said he cares greatly
See guys,this is how you spot emotional retard little beta bitch.
When I was younger and much more careless about people,I had a girlfriend that I pretty much used like a slut machine.
I LITERALLY said that I care greatly about her.She believed me.I did care,but only what place I'm gonna cum in,her face,belly or snatch?

You're very low IQ,I can tell just from your one post.

Just reading a few words of your post I can tell it's nothing of value. Thanks for the (you) though

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU BRAINDEAD PAWNS OF INTERNATIONAL JEWRY

pavel datsyuk?

I don't know why the Right is so hesitant to embrace Climate Change. It is the ultimate "I WIN" button for arguments against Neo-Liberalism/Globalism. Globalism is a civilization that is doomed by its very own admission since weirdly enough the Globalists freak out about it the most.

What is the Carbon Footprint of a Volkish village centered society? What is the Carbon Footprint of a Globalized society of rootless cosmopolitans who have to be endlessly supplied with cheap consumer goods to distract them from how vapid and meaningless their lives are? Even the Globalists readily admit civilization at its present trajectory is complete fucked. All we need to do is point out the obvious. Globalism won't even be able to give us the cheap consumer goodies anymore, we will have to sacrifice the one perk of globalism to save the planet and ourselves. Without those cheap consumer goods then what does Globalism offer us? Nothing. No Nations, No Meaning, No Aesthetics, No Community, No Solidarity, No anything. We will be doomed to be atomized nothings and leading impoverished lives to boot. This austere and impoverished ideology masks itself by the promise of cheap consumer goods and peace. The Peace is a lie which anyone even watching the MSM can see, and the cheap consumer goods are ruining the planet and they even admit to it.

Honestly Climate Change is the ultimate "Yeah, we should change course!" argument.

>Hurr back when the Earth was forming there wasn't a ice cap so it's okay if we go back to no ice caps

Retard, we evolved within this "anomaly", we are a part of this anomaly, and we are fucking up the existence of this anomaly

"Hurr don't trust them, back in the day the Earth was a bunch of lava, so it's okay if it goes back to that hurr"

Kill yourself please

You're such a fucking moron

We can create a mega-metropolis that is completely green through renewable technologies, and in the far future, through asteroid mining

You're so dumb

Hey you're a lib right? Do you know that all machines that do work release heat so as long as we're growing the economy and our energy output by just two percent per year we're going to output enough heat to boil the oceans in less than 300 years even if we have zero carbon dioxide in the atmosphere?

Yeah i didn't think so it's not popular on discovery kids.

I thought atheists were above superstition and myth? Tell me, how much energy does it take to move 30,000 tons from a 86 million mile high elliptical orbit? Do ya know? I bet you don't.

Also if you're gonna say renewable energy you'll have to back it up with a cost projection for supplanting fossil fuels. Good luck with that, chump.

The whole Paris deal was indeed a scam for (((them))) to gain more money.

Let's be honest. If we want to do something good for the envoirment, why not start with outselfs?
Why not one dinner without meat? Why not 1 day in the week without beef meat? Why not a bit more carefull with how we waste food?

Start with yourself. Then you can point fingers.

>Start with yourself. Then you can point fingers.

Yeah maybe we should start by not living in inhospitable climates.

2003, that's over a decade ago

Iceland has converted almost entirely to geothermal energy now. Why did you even post this 14 year old chart?

this

>Climate change is the single greatest existential threat to the future wellbeing of humanity, and of all species living on planet Earth

Well the Paris agreement certainly doesn't reflect that. You'd think such a serious problem would call for a serious answer.

lel that's from little rascals right?

because an idiot

their tactics are pretty obvious
>create thread e.g. "OMG the paris agreement. that was the last straw"
>minimal engagement by OP (often two posts - the OP and a second post within the first 10 posts and then nothing)

you're literally stealing heat from the earth you FREAKS

They've been doing this for weeks now. They also put out malware-infected PDF's of honeytraps like 200 years together.

But honestly i wouldn't be surprised if a good deal of them are just butthurt redditors upset that their doomsday is coming or some shit.

>Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data
>archive.fo/V3h6t
>Whistle-Blower: ‘Global Warming’ Data Manipulated Before Paris Conference
>archive.fo/a1lJ4
>NOAA Attempts To Hide The Pause In Global Warming: The Most Disgraceful Cover-Up Since Climategate
>archive.fo/1aCOs
>Climate Change Hoax? NOAA Data Exaggerated Global Warming, Alleged Whistleblower Claims
>archive.fo/Bjsqs
>NOAA Scientists Falsify Data to Dupe World Leaders on Climate Change
>archive.fo/HwxX6
>Climate change: this is the worst scientific scandal of our generation
>archive.fo/lyvW0
>More Countries Caught Manipulating Their Climate Data
>archive.fo/HzquC

You are hereby awarded 100 internets

This.

>Doesn't understand simple thermodynamics.

No argument the climate is changing. We just need to speed it up. Need those longer growing seasons and more arable northern lands. Shit would be so cash. Added bonus, no more polar bears wandering down into our towns and raping our dogs. It's time those creatures got with the times or died.

Doesn't demonstrate the world wouldn't be a better place with only 2 billion people tops.

The fossil fuel industry is already becoming obsolete, so how many freedoms can the elites get fools to give up in the mean time?
Fear is a wonderful tool.

reuters.com/article/saudi-solar-europe-idUSL5N0CY2SX20130411

"Anthropormphic Climate Change is no more than globalist ideology masquerading as science. The so-called scientists on its payroll cherry-pick model projections which suit their political agenda, ignoring on a post-hoc basis all the evidence to the contrary. Its authority is derived from the scientific illiteracy of the masses and their sheepish obedience to technocratic elites."

"What? Evolution? That is a confirmed scientific fact! It is based on observable evidence, not belief! The peer review process produces objective truth! No scientist worth his salt doubts the Neo-Darwinian Modern Synthesis! GTFO you science-denying creationist"

>That is a confirmed scientific fact!
there is a lot more evidence for evolution than climate change, like the fossil records

>the consensus by PhD researches in climate change vs. a mouthbreathing high school dropout's interpretation of climate change data

This is a tough one guys.

The fossil record? You mean like the Cambrian Explosion? Bit of a wrench in the works there, no?

you know that the geologic record also has more to offer than fossils, right?
Some of the most powerful evidence for the importance of greenhouse gases (ostensibly CO2) comes from the climate record of the past

This climate faggotry drama has been the greatest source of leftist tears since the election itself

I absolutely love it

I personally voted for Donald Trump because I knew he would leave the Paris Accord. Slowly but surely America wall collapse, and with it the world. Humanity will be reduced and maybe we can begin anew.

>I'll just leave this here for you to ignore

archive.is/Dhm1B#50%

It's pretty simple :

Do you believe in 36 genders ?

If yes, then you believe in climate change.

Conclusion, you are a moron.

So you care more about "leftist tears" than about making informed, intelligence decisions regarding the future of our planet?

You people don't even deserve voting rights

Just another shitpost crying and providing liberal tears to the the kekistani people

No, there are only 36 genders, and yes climate change is obvious

Conclusion, Sup Forums is full of morons, only one guy came into this thread and contradicted this, maybe two. I don't even care if Sup Forums gets shut down anymore some day. I thought it was a place for free discussion, guess I've been gone for too long

Retards

the earth is going to burn eventually.

>future of our planet

if you really cared, you'd be pressing more people to join VHEMT. we're the problem. not the planet.

it was when there was like a million people on the site, quality control is hard to maintain with a hundred million, but hey we were never that good anyway.

Explain how any of this shit has anything to do with climate change. Also, explain why China and India should be given money and allowed to pollute even more

>No, there are only 36 genders

Only 36?!
GTFO shitlord

you are not alone.

but here- we now have an invasion of phone posters and faggot redditors with red caps.

nah its not real

youtube.com/watch?v=v_RuverrEZ4

CRY

MORE

FAGGOT!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

The things is, man made climate change opponents don't have to prove anything. The onus is on the supporters. Prove it! None of your predictions have ever come true...and there has been over 30 years worth of them.

What this bloke with the broken keyboard said.

Unless you want to put heavy sanctions to China then all these regulations are useless.
It's just a way to fuck your own economy for no profit.

>Climate change is the single greatest existential threat to the future wellbeing of humanity, and of all species living on planet Earth

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>all the cheat codes enabled
Mirin those boss level eyebrows

Lol that was literally a mistype, I meant to say there are only 2

sustainable fishing and fresh water depletion are a hundred times more important

Aww he looks so happy

why can't people just look at what's written by experts in the peer-reviewed referee journal literature, for a change?

why is it always down to people with absolutely no expertise, blogs, gut feeling and internet conspiracy theories?

>why can't people just look at what's written by experts in the peer-reviewed referee journal literature, for a change?
I have
for years now

>why is it always down to people with absolutely no expertise, blogs, gut feeling and internet conspiracy theories?
It isn't you sauerkraut eating faggot

Because climate change is a political issue and the feedback loop between government funded research and leftist politicians is blaringly obvious. Also climate change isn't a predictive theory. It's practically not even science at all.

>Be a Trumplet
>Shoot yourself in the foot
>Be winning

gas chambers for Trumpkins when?

on Sup Forums it sure as hell is. Every thread about this is full of misleading copypastas, completely incorrect temperature reconstructions, people's gut feeling of what will happen and shitty youtube videos

>on Sup Forums it sure as hell is. Every thread about this is full of misleading copypastas, completely incorrect temperature reconstructions, people's gut feeling of what will happen and shitty youtube videos
Cry more you kraut eating faggot
Your tears are delicious

Your nation's economy is now fucked
I'm loving this

There is no solution to Climate change that works. Nearly every thing they suggest from Solar Tiles to Wind Farms do as much damage to the environment as coal, just in different areas. Liberals have a very out of sight out of mind mentality.

>Earth was "forming" 20,000 years ago
>Hurr human evolution occurred over only the last 20,000 years

KYS

They refused to renegotiate the deal at all, tacitly admitting it's a power grab and a doctrine to hamstring industrial competitors, nothing to do with 'saving the world'.

Reminder:

+/- 0.02 degreed Celsius is much much larger than the margin of error of the calculation that lead to that figure

Fuck you Paris Accord faggots
Your bullshit is over

there you go