Climate change obsession is inextricably linked with the white guilt complex and the perversion of Christian morality...

Climate change obsession is inextricably linked with the white guilt complex and the perversion of Christian morality of the Left.

Only by sacrificing our own well-being for the sin of destroying the Earth for all the poor innocent browns can we whites begin to absolve ourselves of our privilege.

That's horse cum isn't it?

Climate change deniers are basically Satanists who are actively trying to damn righteous liberals to eternal hellfire, and that's why they react so emotionally - people like (You) are denying them the absolution from sin/privilege that they so desperately crave.

Canada, always asking the tough questions.

>the perversion of Christian morality of the Left.

It's not really a perversion. It's a Jewish mind control cult. So is Communism. You can make up whatever you like about it.

classic yank mentality

too dumb to understand actual science; so pretend it's due to inferiority complex, race or left wingers.

I mean you're Americans, but even niggers know that this thing is real. Come on.

>looks at the horse
>looks at the bottle
>looks back at the horse
>looks at her eyes
>looks back at the bottle
>eyesopenwide.jpg

what is the story behind the picture

well put

most of this retardland will never realise they're the jewish war machine. keep them dumb and fighting for others gain.

>it's not a perversion
It's absolutely a perversion. Christianity teaches about the inherent worth and capacity for righteousness in every human being while acknowledging that our deepest struggle is within ourselves. Progressivism takes this noble spiritual concept and devolves it into "do what we say and punish yourselves because you're evil and deserve it because reasons".

The story is that an Instagram fitness model promoted a certain protein shake and also went horseback riding sometime, and so these pictures were put together in a way to subliminally influence your perception without you realizing it.

They also shopped a cock onto the horse.

Next time try posting from a non-US IP.

Try harder next time shill.

Been looking for the sauce for this the last 57 times its been posted.
Will someone plz help me out here. Most girls who fuck horses are plain and boring but she is qt.

It's a shop (horse dick) + images are from her instagram I believe.
They're put side by side to make you believe they're related

Well what's her instagram so I can at lea st continue my mental fantasy?

kinda jumping to the conclusions here to be honest

It's not, she's just being an attention-grabbing bitch.

It's Luisa Zissman, renouned English white.

Er... whore.
t. autocorrect

Luiza Zissman she was on Apprentice UK and has a leaked masturbation video