China vs. America CO2 Emissions

So explain this to me. Why was China exempt from almost all emissions restrictions until 2030, AND considered a "developing nation", which would classify them as a beneficiary of developed nation funding (ie. tax dollars from America & other first world nations)? As per Article 9 Paragraph 1 of the Paris Accord:

>Developed country Parties shall provide financial resources to assist developing country Parties with respect to both mitigation and adaptation in continuation of their existing obligations under the Convention.

Found here: unfccc.int/files/essential_background/convention/application/pdf/english_paris_agreement.pdf

This absolutely reinforces Trump's tweet from 2012 claiming that:

>The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en

Someone who is actually outraged at withdrawing from the accord & defends it still, you need to explain yourself. You're either a complete fool, or shilling on behalf of someone who absolutely benefits from this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is juice.

>The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
Holy shit you actually believe that?
What happened to this board, talk about fucking sheeple

Not an argument.

The superiority I feel towards you right now is really choice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority

No argument there

>a tweet from trump is all the proof i need that climate science is a chinese hoax.

>defend yourself
Prisoner's dilemma cunt. Google it

Because the white man raped the shit out of China during the Opium war

I would like to know also.... seems like US is getting screwed by these chinks, if Im missing something redpill me plz.

Who gives a fuck about per capita? If global warming were real, China would be the problem. If it's fake, nobody is the problem.

We are not talking about cutting emissions from a hundred years ago you fucking subhuman, we are talking about now, and the future. You're fellow chinks produce far more than the US, us, or Europe.

>b-but all the pollution up until now doesn't count because I said so
You got to pay your debts, gweilo.

This

Ahahahhahah. Fuck you third world savages. Neo Rome does what it wants.

>IT'S NOT FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR
Then it's not about the planet, it's about fairness. Fuck your fairness.

>the entire thread started when you whine about fairness
It's about the planet, and you need to pay your debts, gweilo.

No, because that is not the best way to tackle the problem.
The thread was not started based on fairness, but the cold hard fact china produces far more pollution. If china doesn't do shit by 2030, not matter what we do you "105IQ" (sub 85 IQ) friend that science shows there output alone is enough to reach the point where the temperature will be high enough to trigger runaway methane release. In fact for that it might already be too late.

Because they're a developing nation

>No, because that is not the best way to tackle the problem.
The best way to tackle the problem is to trim the fat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions_per_capita

Start with the fattest, gweilo.

China will continue to invest massive amounts into renewable leapfrog technologies like solar panels and nuclear plants to sell to the developing world, while you whine about having to drive less gas-guzzling trucks.

Mate 1850??? Are you serious ???

Show us last 10 years.

china arguments:
china has 5x the population, hence entitled to 5x the emissions
using the same logic you use against china (by looking at absolute numbers) means somalia (1/30 usa population) is allowed 30x the greenhouse gas emission per capita compared to usa

anyway, this climate treaty is self-enforced
it's similar to your counselor giving you a self-evaluation and goal setting sheet and asking you to fill it up
>ooh, you failed your climate change target
there, i just delivered the harshest punishment for that climate change pact
apart from attention seeking, i have no idea why would anyone raise a stink regarding this treaty
>if you doubt these, look up the kyoto protocol for climate change
>every country failed, every country went "ooh, you failed" and went on their merry way

>anglos all use the same amount of power
we aren't so different after all