What states should leave the US?

What states should leave the US?

Orexit when?

north california.

h-h-help

how would Orexit help your situations at all though? You're still totally controlled by Portland. Really, Eastern OR, Norhtern CA, and Eastern WA should form to make a new state. Leave Portlandia behind.

Simple, we raze Portland to the ground and chase out the inhabitants

It would be easier and faster for your state to remove the un-American populations than secede.

This or nothing.

>tfw fagland

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. Oregon is trash.

texit
>because being a part of the union is a drain on every resource.we suppply

>Deseret
Are you fucking kidding

Texas is probably one of the states that I could actually see successfully on its own. Its own energy grid is a big bonus.

I wish Finnland would annex Oregon

I live in Portland. Can confirm that only mutants and hobos populate the area.

It is one of the few areas where a nuclear holocaust would technically be an upgrade.

Honestly, Oregon wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for all the damn California transplants that keep moving here and fucking it up

that border s/b moved up to Eugene
Southern Oregon is Trump country

It's just a few counties in the state that are blue. Most counties vote republican. We have pretty lax gun and knife laws, but terrible colleges. Just sack all the big cities.

Fucking this. Commiefornians should stay our of our state. Portland is more than enough

That's pretty awesome lmao

But, I don't think so Tim.

Get rid of the University of Oregon and then we'll talk, user.

I can confirm, I live in Lane. Traffic's getting worse in Springfield because of UofO and I even spotted a couple of Antifa leaking in.
They're also the reason why our Ducks are getting weaker each year.

I meant Eugene/Lane County is where the line is drawn
Douglas & Deschutes would be the border

I live in Portland. Fuck all of these faggots. The governor is too busy working on trans rights than the homeless living under the Burnside bridge.

Kate Brown is a cunt.

Guys if we work really hard and if Brown and whatever pedo faggots are the mayors of Eugene and Bend and Portland now keep fucking up this state could go red.

Calm down, Utah. Don't piss your temple garmets