Who will profit the most on leaving Paris Agreement? Certainly not average Americans...

Who will profit the most on leaving Paris Agreement? Certainly not average Americans. I assume some another Trump's business friends, like with his every decision.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're going to pull out of NATO and the whole world will watch you get cucked by Russia on your own border.

Non-American green energy companies.

I like this scenario

Who would have profited the most in remaining in the Paris Agreement?

That won't happen, since NATO's sole purpose after the Cold War was to project American power. Abandoning it would basically be giving up on American hegemony. That might be a good thing, but nobody in the American establishment would want that, and they'd immediately pull the plug on Trump.

Everyone but America

>Who will profit the most on leaving Paris Agreement? Certainly not average Americans
Who will profit the most on accepting Paris Agreement? Certainly not average Americans

Americans didn't profit from the Paris Agreement to begin with.

Literally love the overreaction that everyone thinks the friggin sky is falling now.

The cold war is over and we have good Australia, east Asia and southeast Asia to protect against this century's enemy, China.

good allies in*

yes, yes, YEEES!

which explains why so many foreign flags are upset by this. Someone has to pay and with America out of the picture they know their bill just got 3 times higher

Large corporations are pushing for the paris agreement

youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

You've had how long to build an army that can stop this tin pot shitbag? If US didn't back you up against Russia then you'd all lose within a year

Australia sends 32% of its exports to China, and China is increasingly expanding its influence in East and Southeast Asia. In fact, the TPP was just a scheme to cockblock China.

>Large corporations are pushing for the paris agreement

Shouldn't that tell you something in itself ...?

How will USA react when all Paris Agreement countries put 'emission tax' on US exports?

GL with that lol.

We will just start charging you pussies for protection from russia

America for sure, they won't be suckered into a wealth redistribution scam like they had been. Industry will be more competitive too.

nice, give russia the whole world and remove capitalist american pig dog influence

at this point, russia would be doing the world a favor. once it takes over your governments, you'll finally have someone willing to keep out invaders from your lands

Countries that would contribute to the $100 billion a year under the Paris Climate Deal

>USA
>Australia
>Austria
>Belgium
>Canada
>Czech Republic
>Finland
>France
>Germany
>Greece
>Ireland
>Israel
>Italy
>Japan
>Netherlands
>New Zealand
>Norway
>Portugal
>Slovenia
>Spain
>Sweden
>Switzerland

"Developing nations" that would receive this money:

>China
>Brazil
>Russia
>India
>North Korea (no joke)
>Qatar
>Iran
>Saudi Arabia
>UAE

I doubt china or russia require protection from russia.

Wow, country trades with other country that is nearby. Let me know when Aus and China's militaries train with each other.

trump will profit and the peasants will applaud

People who took the position that the deal would fall through, which apparently is the entirety of the US financial market. In other words, your teachers, bus drivers, admin assistants, engineers, salesmen, part time workers, all retirees and literally anyone or any entity who at all invests in any major american index fund benefited by seeing their accounts blossom.

Glad you think either would think of taxing the US dumbass... Your stupid leaders are just mad that the US is not going to pay the bill for their BS paris accord

>tin pot shitbag
APOLOGIZE!

Have you considered that Australia would be less inclined to militarily confront China due to China's economic pressure on Australia? China already uses economics to punish or reward countries to further its own geopolitical goals.

no one. its not about profit or jobs. its about fuck you to obama.

trump is the fuck you president. he is not any deeper than that. its all he lives for.

nigga need Bosley

I can't wait to see Euros try to sanction or levy carbon tariffs on the US, the largest consumer and financial market in existence.

USA is going to pay bill either way m8

yep

LOL

USA is dying market, it won't be relevant anymore in 20 years

I remember thinking (((protestant))) retards calling for the rapture were stupid. Global warming hysteria is just as bad just on the other side.

the term cuck becomes more relevant everyday

You are not polish you are American stop using a polish proxy you faggot.

You better hope thats not true because we will level Europe and everyone else just to bring back industry to the US

>russia require protection from russia
wise words arch-horsemen!

You do know those are countries which have developed immensely on the back of unregulated pollution in the last decade right? its only fair they repay their debt to this century's developing nations.

PAY DEBZ BURGAZ.

According to the latest USDA economic projections, its going to take a minimum of 30 years for India or China to surpass our economy.

In fact, the time to surpass ours has only increased over the last 3 years.

An ageing lion barks a little when it senses its sons moving in for the kill.

The leaf is right.

exactly. $100 billion per year, and the majority would've been paid by the US. the world wanted the US to give them free subsidies & welfare in the name of the environmentalism religion. now that Trump put a stop to that foolishness, everyone's losing their minds yet again.

>Who will profit the most on leaving Paris Agreement? Certainly not average Americans. I assume some another Trump's business friends, like with his every decision.
My president decided to be against it, well, no fucking wonder. He owns the refinery and is most likely tied with a massive wood chopping going on in the north of the country.

This is all some dirty shit, I tell you that. The worst part is that I studied chemical engineering and I want to get into bioethanol production from agroindustrial waste. Not sure how this is going to affect the future of my country. My president will most likely cuck my future.

Thats a neat little saying remind me of it when a cruise missile lands in your rectum

Actually, this will only increase further now that we've removed ourselves from the Paris Agreement.

No more reducing our economy by $3,000,000,000,000

No more doling out gibs to China & India while they get 13 years before promising to work towards their unenforceable clean energy goals

No more hindering our domestic industry and crippling our economy

No more reducing the US's power in order to empower the EU and UN

God I am so glad we Trump is President.

>exactly. $100 billion per year, and the majority would've been paid by the US.

The $100b/yr was the funding FLOOR. It was guaranteed to the "developing economies" as a concession that it would exponentially increase.

These same "developing economies" wouldn't be required to take any action on clean energy for 13 years.

oy vey, lets cripple ourselves while funding the development of china and india

Also somehow constraining the worlds most developed and advanced economy would somehow help the world solve THE PROBLEM OF OUR TIMES

>hey man this kid is like, really smart, and we need to solve this problem
>well clearly we should siphon his test scores onto the retards so that we can all come up with a good solution together

We are in the same boat. Welcome to getting cucked through currency manipulation, having your copyrights disregarded, and maybe if you're lucky they'll make a laughing stock out of you too by stealing a military research drone out of the ocean while your president does nothing.

USA basically has banned electric cars because it would hurt oil industry. Really developed from you.

fucking nailed it

>basically has banned electric cars

Is that why Tesla is the #1 car company based on market cap?

>USA basically has banned electric cars
This isn't true.

Wot
We invented electric cars you faggot

Yeah why are we paying them for their own mistakes?

lol yea really. that was just the floor, and of course countries would've leaned heavily on the US to pay even more because of global warming eschatology and moralization, while not following the same standards at all. the libcucks would've applauded the "leadership" of this, while we emptied our coffers for the benefit of India & China.

Name me one time America hasn't been a force for good, starman.
Protip: [spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]

>on the back of unregulated pollution in the last decade right

>the US has decreased co2 emissions for 11 years straight

really gets the neurons flowing

>really gets the neurons flowing
Must be flowing to the same place as the factories that keep closing down.

Eastern Europe shall belong to Russia as it's rightfully so. Get fucked slavs

>Who will profit the most on leaving Paris Agreement?
Small business owners.

>I assume some another Trump's business friends
Literally every big business head opposed Trump on this.

Source?

I made a couple of grand today in my investment accounts because of the news.

What, you don't have investments?

Tsk.

Thanks Donald!

Towards the bottom of the PDF of the paris agreement these names (in the first list) are laid out. The others are signatories that are not on that list, so the assumption is that they will not have to follow these rules.

Russia profits from an increase in demand from fossil fuel. That's about it.

The UN.

No, they're not.

earth the enviromnent and shit you dumbo

Have you considered rolling cigars?

wow @ north korea, it was even worse than I suspected.

that confirms that the paris accord amounted to BRIC, North Korea and the Arabs extorting billions from the West because they thought they could. and they would've if it wasn't for the god-emperor.

Anytime that the Military Industrial Complex, the hedge funds, celebrities, politicians, big banks, multinational companies, and MSM are all in together to shill for something you should probably vote against it out of caution.

N-no. What is that supposed to mean user?

that's my general principle. when I saw so many powerful individuals and groups around the world shilling for this, I knew it was bad news.

Hows that nigger? By having the US constrained by carbon foot print reduction regulations that China, India, Russia are not subject to while simultaneously footing the bill for shithole countries to go green? Fuck off.

Why does nobody point out that the "Paris accord" asks you to undersign a host of unrelated far-left extremist causes like feminism and more money for anyone who isn't a white fucking male?

Is everyone a retard or just a coward? Does nobody read a document they spend days arguing over?

Especially once they go all in on the emotional arguments. Look past emotional arguments and become truly redpilled.

That burgers only know your country because of your high quality cigars

Its something they don't want to be widely known. For a good reason, how would a leader explain it to their population that its not only about "the environment"

of course. the best way to get people to stop thinking is to work through emotions, like guilt (check your privilege), fear (climate apocalypse!), etc. the last thing they want is for you to research and find out what's really happening.

the identity politics provisions are also a problem. it's just that economic highway robbery takes precedence because it was the biggest threat of the paris accords.

Pretty straightforward bro it ain't a euphemism

>“Pulling out of the Paris Agreement would be a massive step back for racial justice, and an assault on communities of color across the U.S.,” ACLU warned in a Twitter post Thursday.

LOL

ftfy

>r-racist

That is all they have left.

>Greece, 100 billion
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yeah sure faggots

Fuck yeah cunt.
Red China needs to be smashed.
I'm tired of dog eating cunts with two inch dicks and no souls acting like humans.
We will crush them with the energy of all the Appalachian and Aussie coal miners that just had their futures secured.

Someone post those.

I looked it up and found this so far:

>Acknowledging that climate change is a common concern of humankind, Parties should, when taking action to address climate change, respect, promote and consider their respective obligations on human rights, the right to health, the rights of indigenous peoples, local communities, migrants, children, persons with disabilities and people in vulnerable situations and the right to development, as well as gender equality, empowerment of women and intergenerational equity,

More importantly, it lets China continue producing MORE coal than before, for 13 more years. Meanwhile US industries like Steal/Iron were cut by 38%, coal by 86% including clean coal our factories depend on, etc. etc. A 3.6 TRILLION LOSS for a 1/8th of a degree celsius impact over the next ONE HUNDRED YEARS.
PLUS we pay HUNDREDS BILLIONS more in dollars to foreign aid, which is crippling our technological development sector as it is!

does anybody like shareholders? they seem to have the odds stack against them

>be cuck who believes the big oil meme
You know that the majority of wealth is invested in green energy right?

America was one of the major payers for the entire thing some countries didn't even contribute.

>muh wind
>muh solar

Within five years we'll be converting carbon emissions into biofuels with a minimal footprint

All good commies despise shareholders. Wagering wealth and providing capital for industry is antithetical to their principles. They refuse to understand basic economics. Don't be a commie.

Not sure who exactly, but I'm not here to point out what class they may be in.

Instead, I'll just leave this here:
Survival of the fittest is in play here, something I'm sure that Trump believes in due to his views on genetics.

He knew that the current world is past the point of no return. Instead of burning good money trying to stop the inevitable, he'd rather let his citizens make as much money as possible before it all hits the fan, so that the strongest survive into the new world as nature intended.

That's not the point. It's never been about the environment or about energy. It's about creating a way to control people.