Why are we wasting trillions of dollars exploring a dead planet...

Why are we wasting trillions of dollars exploring a dead planet? I'm looking at the pictures right now and it looks exactly like Nevada just without any vegetation.

We need some place to park the Indians.

Because humans can and have been killing from there.

>ITT: Being a complete retard, featuring OP

>I only came here to take totally rad selfies and stuff.

Not everyone is into space exploration, I get it, but your living in a world that enjoys the fruits of this endeavor's labor, and even if you don't necessarily have any interest in what it uncovers, or the side benefits, at least allow those in society who intellectually outrank you to have something meaningful to do because muh science.

>Why are we wasting trillions of dollars exploring a dead planet?
Africa is not a planet you dumbcuck
>murrican education

mars is the ancestral white homeland and we will make it green again.

uhhh because FUCKING SCIENCE BRUH xDDDD

what are you a fucking christian flat earther dumb republican??

How do you know its not. Isn't area 51 shoot on site, perfect p.ace for shooting some fake tv.

That is pictures of Mars not Africa you dumb low IQ white nigger.

because space duuuuddeeeee, it's like way up there, and I watch scifi shows and I want to ride in a space ship on daddy's lap, please pay my nerdbux for unlimited NASA budget.

What's this?

>

I'm going to zap lasers with my rocks

Hey look Canada, I can do it too!

>tfw no Europa rover/sub

Mars is a meme.

A planet with a dead core is useless because no electromagnetic radiation to protect against UV rays that are deadly to all life.

They just don't let us strap nuclear batteries onto every space probe like they used to. Europa would've been way more worth while, or a 3d printing station on the moon so I can build a 50m telescope and view god, and then kill him with my lasers and enter an alternate universe.

The only place we should send true Ai is into space. Minimum income will be the fall of humans once the went falls. That's all I'm saying.

Do you not understand what an investment is?

>dead planet

It's one of the most mineral and ore rich planets in the solar system you dumb fuck.

So we don't have to waste trillions later?

that's because it IS nevada without any vegetation, you gullible dumbass

Yeah bruh, let's build the wall with that money.

Stupid fucking white nigger.

It's a money laundering scheme. The rover isn't actually on Mars but on a desert in Arizona.

There is no point

NASA is fucking retarded