Second amendment

just a reminder that if you don't own a gun, train with it, and become proficient with it, you are still not truly pilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgeglue.com/what-are-the-most-popular-calibers-in-the-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

repent

What kind of price range am I looking at if I want to build a really durable piston AR, with a few accessories (not including suppressor)?

Should I ask /k/? I don't like poasting there. I don't know what they are talking about half the time with their esoteric initialisms and milspec speak.

Super Mario Sunshine was fun.

Get an AR-180.

>Should I ask Sup Forums? I don't like poasting there. I don't know what they are talking about half the time with their esoteric racisms and nazim speak
everyone was a newfag on every board at some point, user.

>fueling the MIC
>anything but blue-pilled

Got a new shipment in. I am 1k+ again and my autism has settled down.

You could also get a Ruger SR-556 if you're dead set on a piston rifle. Used can be found for less than a grand. I like mine but it is pretty heavy. Adams Arms sells one of the better regarded economy piston kits.

I got a M&P Shield 9mm with a laser and loaded with JHP and am working towards building a PSAK-47. Am I /k/ enough for you Sup Forums?

why piston?

i have built a boring no frills ar for $400 and a rather nice one for $600.

i have no experience with a piston ar, so sorry i cant help you.

If you don't reload your ammo, you are still not truly pilled.

since this thread seems to be mostly about guns I have a few questions.
what is the most common caliber and best caliber for each one of these styles of guns
and what gun in each category would you recommend someone to buy.
handgun:
shotgun:
assault rifle:
hunting rifle:

Reloading is a hobby. After you put in the cost of equipment and supplies and man hours. You have to be reloading over a hundred rounds a night to break even in most cases. It is a fine way to pass the time but hardly necessary.

From what I've seen from stock AR Piston manufacturers and ppl who practically need pistons, the user is going to put A LOT of rounds thru it while mounting it on something ie an actual assault rifle, something belt fed, sonething with a heavy barrel, a battle rifle to be used in a suppressive fire situation. If its an AR pistol build or a quick, light, shooter build or, hell, you seldomly even plan to use it (and therfore clean it), DI.

What do you have aganist irishmen you fucking leaf cuck

> 9mm
> 12 Gauge
> 5.56 / 7.62x39
> .308

Solid point. I haven't been a newfag in years lads, it's not a good feel.

Thanks for this suggestion user. Weight isn't a concern for me, so much as durability.

>why piston?

I want to run it suppressed. My family owns some property I can use as a range, but noise pollution is a factor. Also, I can hunt wild pigs and other game with it suppressed in a few surrounding states, etc... From what I've read, a piston system is best for me.

You know studies show that having a ladder in the house is 10x more dangerous than a loaded gun. That's why I own ten guns, in case some maniac breaks in with a ladder.

If you don't cast your own handgun bullets out of wheel weights and reclaimed bullet lead you are not truly pilled.

guns are tools different ones are ideal for different uses, a gun that hunts grouse well is worthless for moose etc, give a specific circumstance where you would want to use a gun and i'll give you an opinion, personally i'm upwards of 50 guns now each of which i bought for a specific reason, and i shoot them all

Moist!

For tactical/ defense
9mm
12ga
308win for ppl/ 50bmg for cars

For hunting/ recreation
22lr for small game/ 45acp for med game/ 500 S&W for bears
16ga/ 28ga
N/A (you don't need select fire for hunting)
22lr for small game/ 6.5 creedmoor for med game/ 338 lapau mag for buffalo

the hunting rifle would be for larger game such as wild hog and deer.
the other 3 categorys would all fall under self defense

Nice air soft, faggot

How much for one?

thanks, thats very helpful.

>sticking things fore-trigger

You've gotta be kidding us, potatonigger...

>reclaimed lead
>he doesn't go into the abandoned mine in the outskirts of town
>he doesn't risk his life in a collapse
>he doesn't risk getting lead poisoning mining lead with a pickaxe he made in a forge
>he doesn't forge his own bullets
You either go all in or not at all.

Handgun
10mm
Shotgun
20GA
Ass salt ripple
30-06
Hunting
18hr

hog and deer what style of hunting, are you snap shooting javalinas or whitetails at 20 feet in thick brush or up a tree sitting in a box and pre sighting.

for defense with a pistol that depends on your ability to conceal, mostly frame/height, can you get away with a fullsize in a crosbreed IWB or do you need something that fits a pocket.

for a shotgun are you planning on knocking the locks/hinges off doors or shooting birds, and if so what kind.

for an "assault rifle" any reputable manufacture AR-15, economy of scale.

and of course all recommendations depend entirely on budget, my fav of my own guns of those 4 categories would be cz 75 TS (pistol) benelli m4 (shotgun) HK G36 (intermediate caliber semi auto rifle) and winchester 92 in 44 magnum for a large game rifle, but you're looking at 8000 for those 4 guns.

I'm definitely not selling. If you're just looking for one in general, a decent Korean War era Garand can still be had for around $600. Just be patient.

S-some of us are felons user

Huh... OK. I thought they'd be 900+

>10meme-imeter
>sub-hour MOA
Jesus desu, you're supposed to be farther from your target to shoot it, not close enough to suck its dick

Y-youre criminals. Just fucking get one on tor, shit, you increase your chances of deading?

It was a meme, you dip!
>30-06 assault rifle
>20GA shotgun
>18hr for hunting

This user is probably right. Not the best source, but here is what I found when looking for SHTF calibers:
>knowledgeglue.com/what-are-the-most-popular-calibers-in-the-us/
I would also throw in a .22lr for small game hunting (could be done with 9mm or 5.56, but .22 is cheap and you can carry hundreds of rounds easily)

for shotgun I think almost anyone could use a 12 gauge pump. just change your ammo for your game/self defense

Definitely for pretty much any WWII era Garand. The Korean War era are just as good and command much lower prices. If you just want a shootable piece of history no reason to be picky. Just look for a decent bore and you'll probably be just fine. Parts to keep your rifle up and running are dirt cheap still.

looking at all these guns makes me want to go to america but its riddled with niggers.

Do the Korean ones still *ping*?

As apposed to riddled with muslims and syrian "immigrants" that are as bad if not worse but organized?

Try me bitch

>inb4 no trigger discipline
>inb4 no magazine loaded
>inb4 improper cat stowage

there are plenty of other ways that criminals and even felons could acquire a firearm. 80% recievers are not quite known to the common criminal yet. but they are gaining alot of populartiy lately.

Why? If you purchased the equipment, break-even should be more or less a fixed point unless you break it

The point is you are putting a hell of a lot of time and energy and supplies to save pennies per round. With the added benefit of accidentally fucking up the load and causing a squib or internal explosion. If you shoot every single day then it may save a few bucks but it is a labor of passion.

If the shit ever hits the fan, that would be a great skill to have.

The pills represent knowledge, not skill, retard.

Yes, of course. They are effectively the same rifle. Their are some detail differences that you'll care about as a collector. As a casual owner/shooter they'll make zero difference.

Depends greatly on what you're reloading. Some cartridges, like .460 S&W Magnum or .44 AMP will pay for themselves after reloading only a box or two.