The Paris agreement can fuck right off. America doesn't need to pay a guilt tax. make China pay it...

The Paris agreement can fuck right off. America doesn't need to pay a guilt tax. make China pay it, they pollute far more than we do. Clutch your fucking pearls and cry, liberals. Your tears are so salty sweet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ming_dynasty
quora.com/What-led-to-the-decline-and-fall-of-the-Ming-dynasty-1368-1644-CE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're going to isolate ourselves from the world and learn the same lesson the Ming did.

France, Germany and a handful of gay countries is not 'the world'. The EU is isolating itself from 'the world' with it's batshit insane policies.

totally agree, this is retarded. We don't have orders dictated to us in the USA, we dictate the orders. Faggot UN and cucked Europe can slurp on muhammeds cock and get 100% fuckt.

The Paris agreement included every country but Syria and Nicaragua. I'd call that the world.

It doesn't matter who signed it dickhead, it matters what the deal is. If everyone in your city signed a deal that they get to fuck your wife does that mean you should sign it also? That you will be ostracized by not signing it? Who gives a fuck? If the deal is shit it's shit and we shouldn't sign it.

China and Germany now will lead the world diplomatically

We will be reduced to an irrelevant backwater

yea because paying more taxes to your overlords is going to help the environment, good logic there fag.

> China and Germany now will lead the world diplomatically
> We will be reduced to an irrelevant backwater

Even if this were true, and it isn't, who gives a shit? If 'backwater' means 'in control of your own country and not submitting to the insane and crazy demands of foreigners' I'm fine with it.

But you are wrong. We spend more on our military than the entire world combined, it's why they have a shit military in Europe and can offer all these hand outs in the form of social welfare. They aren't running jack shit. When they have no more free healthcare and free college due to funding a totalitarian EU military, and they have a huge number of Africans pouring in, they will collapse under their own weight.

And China is much worse than the USA regarding pollution, gtfoh.

>If 'backwater' means 'in control of your own country and not submitting to the insane and crazy demands of foreigners' I'm fine with it.

>But you are wrong. We spend more on our military than the entire world combined, it's why they have a shit military in Europe and can offer all these hand outs in the form of social welfare. They aren't running jack shit.
That's what the Ming said.

>Ming

As an isolationist, I think that sounds beautiful. We've been the world's police force for too long.

>We spend more on our military than the entire world combined

I read that as we'll pay exorbitant prices for technology other countries can steal because the American economy can't function without pumping billions into welfare and labelling it defence.

Jesus, read a fucking book sometime. What are you, 12?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ming_dynasty
You're an idiot, see my previous posts

The Paris thingy is the end of the world

Dialectical marxists need to fuck right off

Not an argument

Isolationism is the best route for us instead of subsidizing Europe's shit choices. What do you think the money gathered is going to go towards? I'd rather cut off the EU than send them money for them to just burn. Besides, they can take care of themselves will all that new labor they're bringing in, right?

If you're by any chance left wing you should consider suicide as a viable option to this "madness"

Neither is look at something that happened once in China

Oh but it is. Isolationism has never resulted in anything good for anyone.

You said THE MING, not THE MING DYNASTY faggot, I have no way of knowing if that is what you are referring to or if you made a typo because didn't elaborate in any way whatsoever. And if you are going to make an argument you have to reference exactly wtf are talking about asshole, it may surprise you but not everybody knows exactly what you are talking about in reference to ancient Chinese history Ming Dynasty. "That's what the Ming said." is not an argument and an analogy that can not even be used. But nonetheless, we fight with a completely different array of military weapons now, making most analogies to ancient military interesting but ultimately obsolete.

>isolate
I've been hearing this word and "isolation" and "isolated" a lot on the radio news. But no story can say what the US would magically become isolated from?
They are just using the word, (no explanation because there is none) because they like the connotation and symbolism of it.

Wow you really are mad

Please elaborate on what else I could have possibly been referring to

jeez what a retard

>We're going to isolate ourselves from the world and learn the same lesson the Ming did.

so we wont have to send them billions of dollars? good

> Wow you really are mad

Actually I like debates like this. Not mad at all.

> Please elaborate on what else I could have possibly been referring to

When you make an analogy you need to carefully craft the specifics of the analogy. I can't make your analogy for you are you completely retarded?

If I make a statement like 'The EU is like Rome in it's last days' do I win the argument because Rome collapsed? No, I don't. The point is not clear or explained in any wy whatsoever. I have to carefully explain HOW Rome and the EU are the same. Likewise, in your comparison of the USA to the Ming you did not do this. You just said 'That's what the ming said'. That is not a clear anology or counter argument.

And I countered your stupid argument by pointing out that even if you could fathom some analogy between The Ming and The USA that it would be pointless since warefare is completely different in the modern world, which has planes, air craft arriers, space satellites, WMD's, etc. No clear comparison can be made.

> jeez what a retard

I'm retarded because I can't formulate your argument for you? KYS faggot.

quora.com/What-led-to-the-decline-and-fall-of-the-Ming-dynasty-1368-1644-CE

Nowhere do I see any analogy to the USA or anything to back up your counter point faggot. So explain to me what exactly the fuck you are talking about?

the climate agreement is mostly about money.

a lot of people only buy things they think are "green", or at least not an immediate hazard to the environment. If the US leaves the agreement it's basically shooting in its own foto because nobody will buy things from them (because they legally can't and also morally problematic).

An irrelevant backwater that makes 18 trillion dollars per year