AUSPOL chinks are pooftas edition

>These housing approval numbers might be the ‘canary in the coal mine’

archive.is/UEHKH#selection-3390.0-3390.3

>Banks cut savings account rates for long-term customers

archive.is/pvldw

>Welfare drug tests: Recipients who test positive may have income managed for two years

archive.is/8diTI

>One Nation backs away from ABC threat

archive.is/XtXIq

>Plummeting ratings, bizarre criticism of his network's coverage and now more humiliation for Karl Stefanovic as his OWN bosses cut him off mid-rant to go to an ad break

archive.is/rhWay

>Number of million-dollar Melbourne suburbs quadruple in five years, REIV says

archive.is/iDU0E

>Victoria's jobless rate stuck above 6 per cent despite jobs surge

archive.is/8XeP3

Yesterdays thread: Dickcord: gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw
youtube.com/watch?v=UHeIt1URKhw
youtube.com/watch?v=SRDbYGGU6ew
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-02/naif-grilled-over-members-conflict-of-interest-in-adani-loan/8582052?pfmredir=sm
canberratimes.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/opinion/there-is-no-debate-to-be-had-over-the-existence-of-male-privilege-20170531-gwh3r9.html
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/gender-job-quotas-state-contractors-forced-to-hire-40-per-cent-women/news-story/44a135c525ce692ee1da30e1ff7f8ddf
9news.com.au/national/2017/06/02/12/40/right-wing-extremism-on-rise/?ocid=9newstw
pedestrian.tv/news/tech/jb-hi-fi-is-selling-a-really-good-xbox-bundle-but-/763d4b64-253f-4730-8c37-084461d9fb7d.htm
baka.com.au/business/markets/fund-manager-hands-back-cash-to-clients-citing-looming-correction-20170529-gwfgua.html
dailystormer.com/revealing-the-esoteric-nature-of-the-white-sharia-meme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off chink.

Please let the emus invade Melbourne

so many people are going to get bitten by the housing crash. it feels like i'm at the top of a roller coaster ride.

but the ride never ends.

Why do people make so much money off smuggling cocaine into aus?

What is the overall zeitgeist in Australia?

Don't forget to tell your progressive female friends you'll vote 1 for One Nation to get a woman in the top job.

That's a lot of effort for the emus, considering the fact that we could just give it the old Hiroshima treatment.

We pay top dollar for good blow

We did.

Harooo I prease buy house off a you, round eye?

Is it still $300 a gram is Sydney?

Sounds about right

>tfw unironically look forward to shitposting in this general all day

being casual sucks. surely im not the only one

What's his endgame?

I am unemployed

I'm drinking cheap cider from Coles/Liquorland docket deals because the beer on it was fucking Heineken.

Someone please give me a job.

where do you live?

he's not a real muslim.. he's a token and a pacifier

East burbs Melbin.

White pussy like all shitskins.

ahhh cant help. brisbane

Dandenong?

I'm underemployed. I have to fill out a bunch of forms to try to get into the navy. I have an interview at Hogsbreath cafe in Knox. I currently work as a freelance writer but I want more shekels. MORE SHEKELS.

buy BTC, ETH, and XBY

You could round up your mates, plenty in the same boat as you
and launch your own vigilante force to rid Oz of all the crap migrants the zios are dragging in
Send a few mental cases onto planes with watermelons
do an aussie isis
get billions in arms, Murdoch would elevate you to celebrity status in no time
US could pretend to bomb you while giving you all the latest gear and protection
might as well

SINK THE CHINKS

My last interview was at BMW. In spite of all the research I did for it I just don't give a shit about bimmers and it showed.

Who the fuck with BMW money buys a BMW?

BMW's are pretty good, but yeah I'd probably buy a Mercedes if I had BMW Money to throw around.

They make BMW's in Oz?

How the fuck did you get a job interview at BMW?

I've got to fill out this for the fucking navy along with other shit:

"Defence will ask you to provide a referee(s) when undertaking your security clearance. A referee
must be able to talk about who you are - and to go as far back as 10 years. A referee must have had
close and frequent contact with you for all or part of this period. It may mean several referees are
required. A referee should be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia, and cannot be
related to you (i.e. not be a family member, spouse, de facto partner, other partner (boyfriend /
girlfriend etc.), ex-partner or relative."

FUCK

Also, interview at Hogs Breath to supplement writing income. Probably will fail both. BECAUSE I'M A LOSER.

I wish I was on the dole.

What is on offer in Brisbane? Not some games workshop job is it?

>I wish I was on the dole.
Same. My savings keep getting smaller and smaller and I tell myself if I were on it I'd probably be more motivated to look around if only to satisfy the requirements. That said I just can't stand the idea of going into that fucking office every week.

Naval recruits told the media they're given nothing to do and play vid all day
Maybe you're too smart for them?
Go into politics. Bernardi's hiring

>:Naval recruits told the media they're given nothing to do and play vid all day

C
O
M
F
Y

Now I really want to get into the navy. Problem is I haven't spoken to any of my long-term friend in years and I will have to randomly call them to to give me a ref. I'm fucked and won't get in. :(

He's already achieved that endgame son.

Mate, you will get bored and want to kill yourself. Alternatively a war starts and you'll want to kill yourself. Stay away from the military.

NO I WANT TO BE IN THE NAVY FUCK YOU

Surrounded by seamen.

youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

I knew it!

>Naval recruits told the media they're given nothing to do and play vid all day
Jesus Christ why didn't I join the navy? That's what I do most days anyway.

Fingering new recruits, boat people taxi, bored. Sounds like a great job.

And you get to travel the world and get paid for it.

>play vidya
>ship ""refugees"" to off shore prison
Sounds good.

>white girl marrying a muslim
well nothing was lost there

He put a hood on the bitch. he needs to be excised forthwith.

Disgusting

she consented to it. some people are lost, kiwi.

like the cut of your jib, mate

I've noticed the roos rant of chinks more than any other English speaking country, by far. Do you guys get a different breed of immigrants over there or, what's the deal?

Can any defence force anons tell me how autistic I need to be with this part of my application?

"Defence will ask you to provide a referee(s) when undertaking your security clearance. A referee
must be able to talk about who you are - and to go as far back as 10 years. A referee must have had
close and frequent contact with you for all or part of this period. It may mean several referees are
required. A referee should be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia, and cannot be
related to you (i.e. not be a family member, spouse, de facto partner, other partner (boyfriend /
girlfriend etc.), ex-partner or relative."

I haven't talked to most of my friends in person for a while and don't really talk.

LOL
yeahnah mate
we are baste service economy
only manufacturing we need is smashed av

Waleed NAILS IT once again!
He's so brave

What do you say when our women get to that point? I'm ready for mass genocide Aussie bro.

>freelance writer
please put your power to the cause:
start contributing articles to XYZ.net.au

i've taken to the habit of just warning them once, gauging their reaction, then never mentioning it again.

i look forward to watching these people get slaughtered like cattle.

Traitors hang alongside the enemy. I'd gladly cull the % of whites who side with muslims on day of the rope.

>australians

you say
white sharia
youtube.com/watch?v=UHeIt1URKhw

>XYZ.net.au
So you're looking for pol tier articles huh?

I don't usually write for free, but you guys seem based, so okay

What's that?

Agreed. String those fuckers up.

shilling for them but i'm not even associated
will also take this opportunity to shill for /our/ only other publication - thedingoes (currently down due to current events)

A lot of our immigration comes from the UK and Asia.

please don't reply to nonwhite countries in this thread of ours

Agreed. Always kill a traitor first.

What the sandwich-fuck was that video user

you're right about traitors, jimbo
but no need to let those white wombs go to waste - you're forgetting about white rape gangs!
youtube.com/watch?v=SRDbYGGU6ew

FUCK YOU

>What is the overall zeitgeist in Australia?
giving more money to abbos

disdain for the chinese

the effects of judaism

Be a massive faggot.

>Australia
>country

Some of you cunts are grouse, dont go on twitter tomoz aye

i really need to get around to making an account
our kulturkampf forces have truly multiplied in recent times

Father! How quickly you forget.

No, fuck that shit. It's a shitskin religion. We need to return to our pagan European roots.

Australia and New Zealand are the greatest countries on earth, mate.

>Plummeting ratings, bizarre criticism of his network's coverage and now more humiliation for Karl Stefanovic as his OWN bosses cut him off mid-rant to go to an ad break

What did the mad cunt do this time?

Im the pooftah chink who accidentally tried to start another auspol thread without checking the catalogue. My bad.

My efforts:

>Poo in loo mining giant still looking for almost $1 billion loan despite indias own government saying no to loan previously.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-02/naif-grilled-over-members-conflict-of-interest-in-adani-loan/8582052?pfmredir=sm

>If you're a male the science is settled and you're still a privileged shitlord.

canberratimes.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/opinion/there-is-no-debate-to-be-had-over-the-existence-of-male-privilege-20170531-gwh3r9.html

>State contractors forced to hire 40% women to meet gender diversity quotas.

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/gender-job-quotas-state-contractors-forced-to-hire-40-per-cent-women/news-story/44a135c525ce692ee1da30e1ff7f8ddf

>Right wing extremism on the rise in straya

9news.com.au/national/2017/06/02/12/40/right-wing-extremism-on-rise/?ocid=9newstw

JB HIFI in hot water over race wars xbox bundle

>pedestrian.tv/news/tech/jb-hi-fi-is-selling-a-really-good-xbox-bundle-but-/763d4b64-253f-4730-8c37-084461d9fb7d.htm

Fund manager liquidates in face of housing crash.

>baka.com.au/business/markets/fund-manager-hands-back-cash-to-clients-citing-looming-correction-20170529-gwfgua.html

Any of you cunts know someone whos got a mail order bride? Genuinely interested in one b4 i get too old.

It's alright lad. You can't help being a subhuman gook. Besides, it's Friday so it's a bit slower today best to keep it to one thread. Most normie cunts are out drinking.

Also, no archive. KYS. We must deny the enemy ad revenue.

Taqqiya...Islamic Caliphate

How old are you? Why not just root a hooker? Why the fuck would you want to import a subhuman bride?

The average price here is over $300 a gram. You work it out.

>In b4 coke is degenerate.

Not here. You have to be on top of your shit to afford coke here. Coke confirmed right wing as fuck in straya.

A friend of my old man has a Thai chick.
She won't fuck him unless it's for the purpose of having kids. But on the other hand, she doesn't whore around and her main hobby is cooking. She seems happy enough just living easy as a housewife. He's about 60, she's like 35.

hey bro
check out the secret non-normie discord and put forth you inquiries to the #military channel
/mKGemDu

Because i want a hooker for life but with out the burden of sti's ect also theres something inherently alpha in smashing the wok in on some slanty eyed slit

>It came at the end of a week of combative comments from Stefanovic, 42, which included him criticising his own network's extensive coverage of Schapelle Corby's return to Australia.

Karl's right to criticize this. Why our media has gone to such LENGTHS to cover Corby I'll never know. Does anyone even fucking care about her anymore? I don't think I've heard of ANYONE that I know even mention her name once since her release.

the meme went over your head
dailystormer.com/revealing-the-esoteric-nature-of-the-white-sharia-meme/

Nobody ever cared. She was always just some dumb druggie cunt, but the media needed something to report on to pretend that they're actually a legitimate news service.

How am I supposed to get money and support myself when there aren't any jobs? I can't even get into Woolies, Coles or Hungry Jacks

better not be any soft cunts in here

>no archive. KYS
yes! THANKYOU
chinkP needs to start doing this

and also post a skinreveal

Time to head on down the old cenno office m8

an absolutely beta disgrace of a racetraitor

you're too fake, bro
have you tried just being yourself?

How so friendo? Not gonna have kids period so theres no little half potato/pad thai elliot rodgers, she will be at the mercy of learning culture/politics ect thru me so i can raise her to be a little brown skin conservative/traditional fleshlight. Ive tried the whyte wymenz meme and its failed me every time. They have dofferent values and expectations, the disney princess attitude turns them into complete gutter cunt chasing the green grass until they hit mid 30s and go for some sudo cunt anyway.

I got a few more spare ring fingers that need some love what i wouldn't give to watch a big guy for me from Australia chop wood without a shirt on while i make you sushi from the kitchen window Nico Nico Nii