What should Sup Forums do about the recent orangutan uprising over at Evergreen college?

What should Sup Forums do about the recent orangutan uprising over at Evergreen college?

Are we in the final stage of degeneracy?

youtube.com/watch?v=6KN9ceFum5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo
pastebin.com/wmrsUCbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's their fault

Google Evergreen College's acceptance rate.

That is why this is happening.

let them marinate in their own diarrhea

seal the building, fill with gas, renovate after and make it a real school.

there, dealt with the problem.

Gift gas?

Is there any other worthwhile gas?
Well Helium could be a lot of fund, hundreds of snowflakes with squeaky voices hammering on the door but it wont kill them, which we want.

Zyklon B was designed for just this function, fumigation of buildings to eliminate vermin.

Yeah but its hella uneffective for humans. Nice for lice but thats about it.
We need something stronger.

Or people could just trigger them to death.
Parade a happy all white middle class traditional family around and get in the face of the nogs and say shit like "wish you had that right? thats why youre acting like a complete tool. Youre just sad, scared and confused"

Lots of tears, breaking down etc. then you can easily execute them.

I would love for Nathan Damigo or some other ACTUAL white supremacists to tell these nogs what real oppression looks like.

And break a few noses.

Break some SJW skulls and they'll fall into line.

Just it burn. Fuck that entire side of the state.

There is a reason I moved to Alaska once I finished school.

Orangutans are orange
Black people aren't orange
Trump is orange

Absolutely fucking nothing maybe convince people to fund whites who will do an immediate transfer to a more accredited school and watch evergreen plummet into bixnoodville just like mizzou

What the fuck are you?

The college professor all this is directed at is going to be on Joe Rogan experience tomorrow, though he's a far lefty so It probably won't be very enjoyable.

>Niggers, tranny's and fags overrun a liberal arts college
>Implying we should do something about it

Leave those fuckers to their fate. They reap what they sow.

Oh man, thats gonna be awful. self loathing old ass white men acting like a complete cuck while an extremly stoned roegan goes "waaaow really i never knew that, can you bring that up on the screen? KanGz you say? mindblowing."

>Being New Zealand's colony.
Even Tokelau has more people than you.

Fuck those fags they dont even have a proper island its a fucking atoll
god damn now im mad fuck you

Why are you using a proxy? Is it because you're attention deprived?

>every country that i cant point out on a map is a proxy
Leafs everyone

Quit your bullshit proxyfag, it's not fooling anyone. Is it because you're posts are too boring to attract any (you)'s naturally so you have to hide behind a rare flag to get the attention you so desperately seek?

How does it feel to be the irrelevant colony of an irrelevant country?

Also, are you an expat or a native?

Here mate have this handy image

Please don't insult the majestic orangutan

Cut the autism faggot i mostly lurk and don't post and i know for a fact that you have posted this fucking drivel before when you've seen an uncommon or rare country why dont you do everyone a favor and fuck off

evergreen college economics description:

Economics is taught across the curriculum. We apply economic theory to a broad array of issues, including poverty and economic inequality, public policy, alternatives to capitalism, environmental policy, corporate behavior, social equity, unemployment, area studies, and social movements. We emphasize economic history and inequality by race, class, and gender, and focus on multiple schools of economic theory from neoclassical and Keynesian theory to feminist economics and Marxist political economy. You’ll have opportunities to study foundations of economic theory and their implications for economic policy, and the major debates among economists about such issues as the proper role of government and how to best end poverty and other problems.

Looking forward to watching the left eat itself alive.
This is just the opening fanfare.
The show hasn't even started.

Point, Laugh

Evergreen was always a shithole, it's delicious watching their pet niggers turn on them.

Cut the $20+ million funding from the government and let them do their thing. I live in Washington and no one takes that school seriously as it is

>Cut the autism faggot i mostly lurk and don't post

You expect me to believe that a white man is living on a small island in the middle of buttfuck nowhere that is inhabited by non-white natives? Not only that, but you're also a racist and keep up with American politics? Do us all a favor and fuck off. I hate proxyfags and their incessant need to attention whore.

jim crow was necessary

there is no hope

>r2dindu starts talking
>"And...mostly all the trannies too!"

This just in according to leafs nobody has access to Sup Forums if your on an island. Also where the fuck do you think most people get educated on american politics? This fucking board you see countless non americans chiming in and making posts about happenings. Also racism isnt just an American trait. Why dont you kindly do us a favor and save your energy and paranoid delusions for another thread instead of shitting up this one

From what I understand Evergreen is one of the few remaining experimental colleges that doesn't even have a grading system. It's a real shitshow.

There's a simple solution that you could do to cast off any doubts. You could post proof that you're not a proxyfag.

>inb4 shitty excuse

DELET
also not all canadians are as retarded as him mr islander

:^) i dont need to and you dont need to keep shitting up this thread leafy

What the fuck is a Niue? North Korean proxy server?

>i dont need to

Fucking proxyfag confirmed. Kill yourself you useless autist.

>im the autist for not going on a paranoid rant about every rare being a proxy
Ok buddy

Ignore it. Let this idiocracy die out without attention. ALL THEY WANT IS FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS. LET IS GO INTO THE WIND LIKE A GRAIN OF POINTLESS SAND.

can you guys take this somewhere else for fucks sake.

rare flag

Why do anything? Evergreen is a liberal retard containment pit, this includes all the staff members, they literally asked for this, they prayed for this, this was their life-long dream.

> be jewish professor
> teach leftist ideas
> be suprised when it backfires

OY VEY

>Evergreen College's acceptance rate

98%.....Holy fucking shit tits.....

"I think what is smart is to not tone police people, because what matters is what they are saying NOT how they are saying it."

Delicious

Nothing, Evergreen college is over. They will never be able to hire competent staff, not that it was ever anything significant in the first place.

Let it serve as a warning shot to the people and other institutions of learning.

Apparently the only reason Bret Weinstein is even there is some retarded one man social justice campaign that got him laughed out of Penn decades ago.

need muh black privilege

Only option is to seperate the whites from everyone else. Seperate schools, drinking fountains and everything. Clearly whites are too racist and dangerous to share

who are you people?

It's sad though how there are so much whites that actually go along with this retarded shit.

Goddamn Roaming Millennial is qt. Does she have some Asian in her? She doesn't look full white.

her dad's from hong kong

Yeah I just checked her ig. Qt hapa.

Of course she'd deny it but she's been an effective ally of the alt-right.

>videos that are poster children of SJW chimp outs
>causing redpills to dumped into the normie water supply
>doing something about evergreen other than stoke the fires and get the general public to further see the truth of the modern troglodyte uprising

d-defumigation gas, right?

altt- right is for ethno-nationalism. watch her with millennial woes, she wasn't seeing eye- to-eye with him.

Pour fuel on the fire - try to con the Evergreen niggers into burning down the "White nationalist campus buildings"

Whites will only start waking up when their education and their safety is threatened.

I watched RM's talks with Spencer, and with Woes and Johnson, so I know she doesn't see 100% eye-to-eye with ethnonationalists. She constantly uses their talking points about white genocide and Islam and third-world immigration in her own videos, though.

Spencer was weak in his interview with RM, he couldn't go into the unpleasant things. He was pretty alt-lite.

From the reactions I've seen his interview with RM turned out to be a pretty good look for Spencer.

Spencer tends to heavily moderate his message depending on the company he's in. If he is with TRS he is a fullblown White Nationalist but if he has a interview with some liberal news network then he looks like a mild Civic Nationalist with opinions on race. I suppose it works pretty effective with normie crowds but it makes him come off too cucky to be a real leader figure.

So we have orangutan uprisings at our college and an orangutan for President. When did this country become Planet of the Apes?

I don't think we need to do anything. The legislature there is debating defunding the college.
>Never interrupt your opponent when xir is making a mistake.

Haven't you heard? Orange is the new black nigggggah.

Gas them youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo

Hey what about that one infographic saying that if a college can no longer operate normally, they have to give all the students full A's or credits for their degree program? It's been passed around Facebook a lot. Hold the fuck up, I'm gonna look for it right now.

autistic leaf posting

Find it!

>weekly run down
>run down

>roaming millenial
>roaming dogshit

Fuck, can't find it. But the gist of it was basically some bullshit laws how if a college catches fire or something happens that renders it unable to operate for the rest of the school year, the students are awarded completion of their classes or degrees. Basically if we get them to share it, everyone will see them crying about how
>MUH SCHOOL CLOSED I DESERVE FREE CREDITS
>I'M TRIGGERED SO I DESERVE MY FREE FEMINISM DEGREE
and shit like that.

god damn fuck it.
kill all the cut-youtubers. i can't listen to 10 minutes non-stop talking. FUCK YOU
god damn i'm so triggered.
i'm not a 10 year old with an attention span of 1 minute.
i have time, so please don't try to fit a 1 hour video into 10 minutes.
can't watch this shit.

First attractive nonwhite I've seen in my 30 years of existence. She has to be 3/4 white at least.

Stop shilling your shitty jewtube content.

She's 50%, Hapas tend to be very random with whether or not they look White/Asian, some look like whites with black hair and dark brown eyes like in this case and some look almost like full-on gooks.

She also has a whole load of make-up on her face most of the time, she looks pretty unremarkable without it.

>"There is a huge difference between a group or coalition deciding to voluntarily absent themselves from a shared space in order to highlight their vital and underappreciated roles (the theme of the Douglas Turner Ward play Day of Absence, as well as the recent Women's Day walkout), and a group encouraging another group to go away,"

>trying to explain differences in context to niggers

He teaches them presumably so he should have know this would fail.

What should we do? Spread the videos far and wide. Everywhere. Every time. I don't think you realize how much this wakes your average person up. My Democrat boomer fucking dad is 100% behind gassing these guys now after I send him rioting videos, them chaining themselves on the street blocking traffic, and shit like this.

I don't know why the left is steady doing the same exact things that they constantly condemn everyone else for doing: harrassment, indoctrination, threats of violence, intolerance, rejecting science and research, silencing education and educators, interfering with employment-I'm at a lost. There's so much hope for our generation but it's just eating itself alive.

Sup Forums will do absolutely nothing, like Sup Forums always does, because everyone here talks first and acts never. The moment someone does go do something, like putting these fucking gorillas in the ground where they belong, it will be labeled a false flag attack designed to make the right wing look bad by dipshits here.

no. it starts with a z and ends with a b

Hey, it's Unicorn-chan.

A couple weeks ago she almost got arrested for threatening and intimidating another student. When the protestors say stuff about being threatened/intimidated/silenced by police, they're talking about her getting questioned because someone got bullied into attempting suicide.

I'd link the imgur album, but imgur is down right now.

it would kill them if they were breating 100% helium and no oxygen... silly kraut

Pressure the state to stop the funds.
This is a state college.

It's rotten to the core, nothing can be done. Cut the funding, and it will die.
It's for the best.

>college

It's like going to a gaybar and acting surprised it's full of gays

College is where sluts and gays go to fuck niggers

I wanted to apply for classes, but apparently the campus is closed and law enforcement is present, but services are open for residents.

I've been writing to Journalists to try and get them to write about it. I got responses from NYTimes and Washington Post yesterday morning before the threats came out.

If you actually want to do something that's probably the easiest and most effective. Most of the coverage is just right-wing clickbait sites saying "hey, look at this video that's popular on Sup Forums" and don't get into the rest of it.

Here's the primer for lazy journos. Poorly written since I wrote it. I'm a 100% legit leftie, if you're wondering why it was so easy to not come across as a raging b-tard like the rest of you. pastebin.com/wmrsUCbA

Doesn't get into the more lulzy stuff like Unicorn-chan here

This the rarest ever?

why are there so many gay niggas there nigging, while they would get killed if they were spotted in compton?

>LEAF btfo'd by mystery island man

I like it.

Indeed, Rarest flag I've seen that wasn't an obvious proxy

But it would be hilariously squeaky deaths.