youtube.com/watch?v=YcOWkFBGJPI
youtube.com/watch?v=cVoANsKnlLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do I have to pent first or ...?

youtube.com/watch?v=cn7x440Te4M

youtube.com/watch?v=cn7x440Te4M

I try

No. You repent.

If you are sincere with your prayers, God will forgive you.

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

If 6 million kikes didn't die for your sins, one did. lol

>everything in moderation
how i function:
1) no driving after more than one drink or 4+ hrs. to sleep it off
2) don't drink on an empty stomach

just be reasonable with yourself. i think AA is a cult
>i'm an alcoholic forever even if i haven't had a drink in years

if you want to stop drinking completely, taper it off gradually.

Word.

Kek same

>i think AA is a cult
>i'm an alcoholic forever even if i haven't had a drink in years
aa is actually the most proficient solution to alcoholism. alcoholics will always be alcoholics whether they're drinking or not. it only takes one drink to get bad into the bad habit again and lose everything you have. tapering off gradually is far less successfull than aa and has an incredibly higher chance of relapsing later on life. aa teaches you have to get off the booze, but also how to live off it too. after a couple of years you don't even need to go to meetings anymore.

Not politics. Christcucks are the scum of this board.

what symbolism did OP use that you think is occult? the closest i think you'll get is the halo -> sun worship etc. it's time to shave your armpits and start eating meat again ctr

Fuck off kike, and take your usual shaming tactic with you.

bullshit. i'll never physically try to stop someone from going to AA or anything, but it's retarded. alcohol is fine in moderation.

>alcohol is fine in moderation
not when you're an alcoholic and not when you struggle to control your consumption. that's just the unfortunate aspect of it. this dates back to as far back as we know. it's not some meme. even people that get off without having gone to aa, they often times live a miserable and far less productive life as they don't know how to cope/manage with sobriety and most of the time relapse later on. why risk losing everything when you know there's a working solution out there for you?

>cheers
i'll drink to that

>not when you're an alcoholic and not when you struggle to control your consumption.
Then it's not in moderation. What you just described is the opposite of moderation.

no

You want to know something
Only those who're aware they're doing/have done something wrong need repent
Millions don't know they're doing/have done something wrong
Why?
Count the reasons: genetics, lack of parenting and education and religious instruction
If you don't know what you're doing is wrong, you can't be held responsible
It's that simple

kek

yes. drinking in moderation is not advisable if you're an alcoholic. you obviously get some people that can pull it off, but the vast majority can't. so its not worth the risk. but its always up to the alcoholic to make that choice for himself no one must force him, its up to him. i've seen many people throw their lives away to alcoholism and many others saved by aa. anyways good luck to those trying to get clean cheers.

“Teacher, which commandment is the greatest in the Law?” 37Jesus declared, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

>I don't think that's what he meant....

>‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
slave cult

>AA is a cult
Martin Luther drank. I think you're right.

"Slave Cult"

-Moral foundation responsible for destroying the institution of slavery.

>Moral foundation
Slavery is legal in the bible and your Jewish parasitical slave cult didn't found anything. There was anti-slavery laws that came and went through-out Europe.

Also, see Irish, niggers, serfs... and so on.

COGNITIVE DISSIDENCE = results of slave cult brainwashing

"Fools" for love.

youtube.com/watch?v=drTg3OAVgyI

Faggots, there is nothing after death, just eternal blackness and nothing. You're not worth shit to anyone and the fact that you're praying to a crazy unstable arab that claimed he could walk on water, turn water into wine still blows my mind

>New Testament; slavery is incompatible with the teachings of Jesus Christ.

the nordmann knows

youtube.com/watch?v=As96MQNhAxQ

oblivion sounds pretty comfy
escaping the suffering of life entirely with absolutely no consequence for any offenses given, no judgement, no reincarnation, nothing

I believe Jesus existed and that he was probably pretty based (there had to be a reason (((they))) wanted to get rid of him so bad), however, I've been having trouble coming to terms with some things in the philosophy he preached, specifically the "love thy neighbor as thyself" bit.

Aside from the obvious cuck undertones of the philosophy itself and how it opens you up to be victimized by everyone around you, I have a problem in believing it because it seems even Jesus didn't 100% believe this particular tenet.

If Jesus believed in loving thy neighbor as thyself, then why did he whip the jews doing business in the church? Should he have not loved them but disapproved of what they were doing? Whats more this directly led to his death. So the prophecy of him dying and being ressurected was directly dependent on him breaking his own rules. What the fucks up with that?? Can somebody please attempt to explain this to me, and when, if ever, under Christ's words is it okay to use violence? It just seems contradictory...

tl;dr---is Jesus just another jewish trick?

>So goth. Much Darkness. Such edge. Much Despair. Wow.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bK963ZjlyE

bumping because I desperately want a reply to this.

Slave cult isn't talking about actual slavery. It's talking about the slave moral in Christianity. You put great people on the same level as slaves and ordinary people.
When someone hits you you hold your other cheek and say not punching back is strength but in truth you're not strong enough to punch back. You say the poor are worth more than the rich simply because you're unable to attain wealth. You say weakness is strength simply because being weak is a pain but you could just get stronger but that's not what Christianity advocates. Christianity wants you to stay weak, it wants you to stay a slave. It's slave moral

People twist and warp concepts in ways that weren't intended. For example "love your neighbor" doesn't mean you let him rape your children or give away the family farm to someone who doesn't want to work.

It means love of humanity and "goodness". Love to the point that you're willing to sacrifice yourself for that greater good; simply because it is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jXTBAGv9ZQ

sooooo at what point does the violence come in? Because Jesus pussed out at every point "turning the other cheek" until the jews truly rustled his jimmies and got him to break.

One of two things has to be the case, either:

A. Jesus was a hypocrite and broke his own rules

or

B. Jesus wasn't specific enough on when not to turn the other cheek and love thy neighbor

>Lucifer & Jesus both = morning star
wrong

Well first, Jesus whipping the loaners did not directly lead to his death, He was willfully accepted his death. He had the chance to escape numerous times, but he chose to meet that fate for the glorification of God the Father.

There are on several occasions where Jesus wasn't exactly kind, e.g. referring to a woman pleading to him as a dog, but I think what would make the case a bit more understandable is that he wasn't all powerful, he was still a man.

I don't think I can give you a clear answer to the bigger problem you are bringing up though. For me it isn't a problem because A) I don't think he did, I think he merely toppled their stuff B) my perception of Jesus might be a bit different than other Christians, which I am perfectly fine with, I still have absolute faith in Him.

>is Jesus just another jewish trick?
Yes
Christianity started as a Jewish cult. And first only Jews were allowed to become Christian but later some saint changed that rule so that everyone (literally everyone, even nigger) could join.
Jesus whipped those Jews because they were wealthy. Being wealthy is one of the greatest sins in Christianity, so big that you can't reach the kingdom of God and that violence against you is allowed. That sounds awful like Communism killing wealthy landowners, doesn't it? And you know what Communism is? A Jewish trick.

שְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ יְהוָה אֶחָֽד׃

there is a difference between personal offenses and impersonal offenses
youtube.com/watch?v=OVeCpDU0RIU

I think the love that Jesus taught was more about loving people person by person, not as a mass abstraction of humanity. The flaw in all utopian humanist religions like communism is that there's a love for people but not actual people

Some people are simply born weak user. Weak and dull. Most of them will be stuck working monotonous, back breaking very difficult jobs. Yet they work diligently, love their neighbors and make their communities and the lives of everyone around them better simply by living by these ideals.

No they don't have as much power as say, some brat that inherited his wealth or some crook that made his fortune through ill gotten gains; but do you think Power is the only metric that God judges the universe by?

If you do.... well that's the reason they call it "Hera-sy". Because you think power is more important than compassion or wisdom.

>I really like this movie scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcOWkFBGJPI

How do people attend mass if they work Saturdays and Sundays 9-5?

I'm sure a teacher who spoke in parables never meant for some of his phrases to be taken metaphorically......

better question, why do people wake up early to go spend an hour singing about muh god then donate their shekels to the (((church)))

I haven't gone to church in 4+ years but I'm kinda tempted to because I heard there are cute girls there

Yes, some people are born weak and some people are born with potential but decide to stay weak because Jesus said weakness is strength. You won't become stronger by working diligently, you won't become stronger by loving your neighbor, you won't become strong by holding your other cheek. You will only become strong if you are unhappy with your life. To amount to greatness you have to be greedy, lustful, envious, prideful, angry and in some cases even slothful and gluttonous. You should always strive for more to reach greatness. But Christianity frowns upon that

I'm sorry but I can't open the link since I'm in class right now

probably not, dont waste your time going

Not having a fucking Kraut cunt telling me to repent. I'm going to sin once more just because fuck you, autistic fucking nigger

That's just something your telling yourself, because for some reason, you think that Christianity, for whatever reason, is anti success. You've bought into this meme- and yet, meanwhile, many of the greatest, and most successful minds in human history were Christians including craftsmen, artists, scientists, industrialists, philosophers and authors.

Christianity doesn't tell you to not better yourself; it simply tells you to love everyone; even the weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVoANsKnlLs

I dindu nuffin.

>many of the greatest, and most successful minds in human history were Christians
Kek, tell that yourself and maybe one day you will believe it. The greatest person in history were not Christians but pagans. The only time Christianity was great was when they looked back at the ancient world which was build and influenced by pagans.
The greatest thinker were the Greek. The greatest civilization was rome (which fell thanks to Christianity). The greatest conquerer was Genghis Khan, the second greatest was Alexander.

>Christianity tells you to love everyone; even the weak.
But that's the problem.Love for everyone is meaningless. Love for everyone is the same as loving no one. Love for everyone is exactly what the leftists advocate for, but let's compare it to something else. What if I love in real life everyone? Do you think my girlfriend would like it if I show everybody the same affection? Do you think my son would like it if I treat him like every other kid on the playground? Love is the greatest emotion and should only be giving to the greatest people. They should rip their fucking ass open to get love. When a person is loved by no one he should not be given it just because he did his best and suffered. That's not what I want the future generations to be told, that you can get something by simply trying. They should be able to do 12 impossible missions, they should be able to defeat invincible monster and make the gods themselves tremble with fear. They should do the impossible, break the unbreakable, touch the untouchable and see the invisible. And they should reach godhood and not die on a fucking cross and be happy with the little they have.

Kraut is right
(((Slave Morality)))

I tried, but everytime I applied for a job and ask your help I fail.

>Christianity is not anti success
Just remembered this
>Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Do you really think the people on /pol worship Jesus in any real way? All they worship is their own masturbation fantasies and the smell of the burning bodies of their political enemies.

>When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

>Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

>Repenting to a kike.

meanwhile, in pagan texts...

HYMN LXXIII. Soma Pavamana.

>5 O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men,
>Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Perkwunos hates.

>One car-wheel of the Sun thou rolledst forward, and one thou settest free to move for Kutsa. Thou slewest noseless Dasyus with thy weapon, and in their home o'erthrewest hostile speakers."
> Thou slewest with thy bolt the wealthy Dasyu, alone, yet going with thy helpers, Perkwunos!
Far from the floor of heaven in all directions, the ancient riteless ones
fled to destruction.

Hail Perkwunos!

Quotes from the Rig Veda, the original Holy Book of the Aryan conquerors of India contains a great many references to the race of the conquerors and the conquered.

According to the Rig Veda, the leader of the Aryan invasion was one Indra, and his role in “slaying the Dasyus” (the Negroids in India) is prominent in the Rig Veda:

"Thou, Perkwunos, art the destroyer of all the cities, the slayer of the Dasyus, the prosperer of man, the lord of the sky."
- RgV. VIII 87.6
The Rig Veda goes on to use the word “black” in a number of instances to describe the Dasyu:

"Perkwunos, the slayer of Vrittra, the destroyer of cities, has scattered the Dasyu (hosts) sprang from a black womb." RgV. II 20.6

The Rig Veda praises the god who "destroyed the Dasyans and protected the Aryan colour." - Rg.V. III 34.9

Black skin is repeatedly referred to with abhorrence in the Rig Veda: starting with a description of the "black skin" (`Krishnam Vacham') in RgV. IX 41.1, Sam. V I.491 and II.242.

For example in RgV. IX 73 it is said that “stormy gods who rush on like furious bulls and scatter the black skin", and it claims that “the black skin, the hated of Perkwunos" will be swept out of heaven - RgV. IX 73.5
Rg.V. I 130.8 tells of how the “black skin” was conquered:

"Perkwunos protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin."

The Rig Veda thanks god for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour." - Rg.V. II.20.7, II 12.4

It also contains this choice remark which sums up the Aryan’s opinion of their non-White subjects: "Black skin is impious" (‘Dasam varnam adharam’) -Sans., Rg.V. II.12.4

>When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

>Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

Ha, can you imagine a country that was actually founded on these principles? What a disaster! We certainly wouldn't have industrial scale steel production, mass produced cars, 40% of the world's total wealth, computers, life saving drugs, the internet, etc. Thomas Jefferson was a dumb faggot talking about "Muh brotherhood of manz," right? The Bill of Rights is gay leftist shit, Hitler was right, that's why he was buried in 50,000 Sherman tanks and a gazillion pounds of bombs.

He needs a shave and stop being such a kike on a stick.

Embrace your folkways

Or embrace your own destruction

JESUS WAS A SCHIZOPHRENIC!!!\

CHAOS
ONLY
VIRTUE
FUCK
EASTER
FUCK
EASTER

WAKE UP NAOW WHITE DEVIL THE JEW IS AGAINST U AND WANTS TO ROB YE PAGAN KINGS OF YOUR WORTH!!!!!!!!!!!

You already died for my sins so I dont need to repent.

>my own destruction

How do I do that

Worship sandnigger on a stick