Poland, No!

What a treacherous manlet! How dare this intelligent young man articulate a coherent position on the EUSSR and tear up its multicultural flag?
If this catches on, Poles and never learn the tolerance tolerance has so greatly enriched the West.

Shame on you!

youtu.be/fTKy3RyKmGY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nvg5_Nmpz8g
youtube.com/watch?v=pJwoygYdTmY
youtube.com/watch?v=tbioUsyUX-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poles are political prostitutes and should ALWAYS be regarded as such

I don't even care for the modern EU (with subhuman slavshits), but it's only been a decade since the times, where polish imbeciles were running around waving EU flags

The best part is that about 70% of yesterday's speeches were very similar

It is called being an opportunist, we milk EU as much as we can and then we leave.

I'd sure love seeing poland that's swimming in a dump of credits, "leave", get their credit-rating dumped, and turn into the commie shithole they were, overnight.

Except this time, you wouldn't have any of that shit left over from the USSR to sell.

And I'd love to see Vienna being taken over by Ottomans
Oh, wait, it is actually happening, day after

Day

Oh no! A fucking peasant who sells his asshole to anyone who offers is trying to insult me! Whatever am I gonna do!!!!!?

kek

You can make shit up, but it's a fact that polacks got fucked so much over history, that your brains stopped functioning properly.

You're the farm equipment of europe, which has in recent years tried to adapt by being the car thieves of europe, the work under minimum wage peasants of europe, the blacked turbowhores of europe, etc.

But yeah, we're gonna forget about that because poor ahmet is having kids with his cousin in Vienna.

Open a history book and see what absolute shit a real WHITE country can rise out of, then look at yourself and your "people" who are literal eternal slaves.

Do you even understand how credits work?

That's all the EU is good for. Take what you can leave, but don't stay long enough to catch the locust swarm of multiculturalism.

Post all of them:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nvg5_Nmpz8g

The best part about this comment, is how hard the American government shilled for Europe to "accept" slavshits into the EU.

Then again, this is a pretty obvious trend, couple with the fact that obese burgerboys are uneducted swine.

I mean, you have the US govt. EXPLICITLY telling Germany to ACCEPT TURKISH GUEST WORKERS (because "reasons") even though Germany says they have enough problems domestically. And everyone knows that happens then, but in 2017 you'll see some 50% white mongrel unironically shitposting about turks in europe.

And this can be applied to so many cases, your average scooternigger would have his head spin if he had to think about them.

That was his point you multicultural shithole cant call itself white.

Unfortunately the whites here who have any pride here are too stupid and unfit to represent us. The ones that are smart have no backbone to express any pride and are often victim of pc ideas. It's a massive problem in the way of establishing a real identity and making any real progress.

We're whiter than poland, I can tell you that.

That place is an africa-tier shithole, where the people are dumber than rocks.

western countries just cannot compete with Poland in terms of whiteness and being proper human beings
germanics and nords BTFO

ITT: electrode from Pokemon and velvet cake fight each other

austria is just mad Hungary does not like them anymore

As far as I'm aware, the EU wasn't meant to be the organization it is today. It wasn't meant to dictate other countries' laws or force them to accept immigrants from other parts of the globe.

The EU concept isn't inherently bad, but it's been destroyed by incompetent beaurocrats, draconian laws, the inclusion of eastern European countries, and non-western immigration. Without immigration and far-left extremism, the concept of cooperation, free trade and open borders between wealthy countries in western Europe could work. But we don't live in the 1950s anymore. The world where this could work simply doesn't exist anymore.

Could you please elaborate on why absolute shit-tier trash like Tusk is currently being shitposted by you?

Are polacks really that fucking dumb? Are you perhaps a kiddo?

So white that you elected a commie cuck whos eager to spread his legs to bring more migrants in like a true aryan would.

>It is called being an opportunist, we milk EU as much as we can and then we leave.

You got memed hard by EU shills. Research how much it cost us to get our economy regulated to EU standards. Drive around the major cities and research who owns majority of the shopping centers. Polacks work for portugeese, germans, italians, french, get money and then spend it in their shops. If someone is milked it's us not the EU.

>poles are literal knackers
IMAGINE MOY SHAWK.

No, it's been destroyed by America I can promise you that, not by incompetence.

First of all, like all "new" American allies, poorland was made a bunch of promises and fast-tracked EU access. Why? Well because Europe obviously needed another retard to shout "RUSSIA BAD"

look at these PROSTITUTES

youtube.com/watch?v=pJwoygYdTmY

they're mouthpieces to push Europe and Russia apart, and will use literally any tool, and will even pretend to be historically-illiterate, to push an agenda

of course the "old" Europe was good, we didn't let in absolute subhumans

>Writes blog post tier responses
>Call opposition a kid

are you really that retarded germanic that everything have to be written in instruction form for you?
it is matter of contrast
Tusk, your foreign agent in Poland, traitor to the nation, murderer of president, crook and enemy of the state keeps taking your blood money and weakening Poland in any way he can
Błaszczak just said that Poland won't take any rapefugees because it is not Polish problem at all
fuck you austria, this time we, Hungary and Czechy will divide you right after shitskins revolt

the underage trash which inhabits this shithole, deserves bullets to the cranium if anything, you should be happy someone educated is willing to tell you about the shithole that is poland

look at this clown

he's sitting here pretending that polish politicians being useless corrupt moutpieces is somehow beneficial

sure your extended family is gonna be happy when work visas are cut? doubt it

you're the fucking mongoloids who had half the country take out loans in swiss francs, there's just no helping you

>Someone who isn't Canada is educated
>Expecting me to to believe tribal ramblings from a non Canadian country

Just wait poland

We will stuff your big mouth soon enough
You've breaking all scales of bad goy lately and it didn't go unnoticed

We'll go down and take you with us.
Mark my words
EU army on polish soil and forced opening of the floodgates of Muzzie and black cock for your young pretty white Slavic pussies in 5-15 years tops

you are shithole, you have niggers in your country and all your prosperity is stolen from other countries by backstabbing them in the war
die ASAP

>EU army on polish soil
article 5 of NATO says you are fucked if you try it
uncle Trump took bases from your shithole land to glorious Poland
moment you try shit, USA soldiers, which are actually more numerous than your own country will beat the crap out of you again
you are stupid nigger and I am done talking to you
PS:
>nice r.eddit spacing

> deport all polacks
> stop all [n] generation polish trash sending money back home
> dump poland's credit rating
> hello 90s

>try to insult germany again

aww Poland

As a tartan nigger who watched his political representative go on a rant against how racist it is to control immigration, I am very proud of you Poland, never stop what you do

>use jewish tricks to weaken Poland
kek, you have no power over me

The whole "show" you're doing here whilst unironically thinking that the peanuts with which EU corps bribe polish politicians (not you) are in any way comparable to turning an entire country into a designated shithole for cheap labour and dumping ground for "european" products, that are made at a subpar quality (like you're some sort of subhuman who enjoys eating nutella with wood shavings in it), is hilarious.

You think anyone here is "angry" about you? I don't give a fuck what the reason is, slavshit trash has to be kicked out of the EU. Only slavs worth dealing with, will always be Russians and our smaller more educated neighbours.

> country can rise out of
hmm, lets see
>defended Europe from 3 mongolian invasions
>defended Europe from islamic invasions (1444,1683 and more)
>got partitioned 3 times for 123 years
>got invaded by the 2 strongest armies in 1939
>survived 55 years of hellish communism

And yet we managed to survive and rise. Now go back to your multicultural shithole and enjoy enrichment, because in 50 years from now there will be only islamic "culture" in austria

one day you will get what's coming for you Rus
you are all so stronk when you gank up 3 or 2 vs 1
Even if you are not as bad as germanics and you are basically our bully cousin, I dislike you over history stuff
also you helped EU occupants in killing our president in Smoleńsk

You and I have very different ideas about what "rising up" means, you dirty peasant.

> defended europe from THREE invasions

More like used as stupid meat to stand against more stupid meat. If you think T H R E E invasions are comparable in the grand scheme of European wars/political shifts, you once again prove your illiteracy and inadequacy.

Dumbass polack.

"Polish" interests stopped existing when your "empire" tried fucking with the russians way back when and ever since then you've been cucking for one power or another.

Nice "rising up", turbocuck

>you are all so stronk when you gank up 3 or 2 vs 1

what is Potop

Yeah and nothing has changed at all since then, right?

your retardation knows no bounds
>has to be kicked out of the EU
go for it, but if you do that, we will sue the fuck out of you and you will have to pay us for another 100 years

>what is Potop
war that was ultimately won by Poland

The white race is dying out. Anyone who would turn on his white brother is a traitor. On the day of the rope we will go for you first. Mark my words. 1488 is not a meme.

> when you "gank" us 3v1

maybe poland should stop being a political prostitute and then you won't be "ganked" by multiple sides, you stupid fucking kid

let's take THIS situation and judge it by itself, shall we, little slavshit? without any damage control too, can you accomplish this for 5 minutes?

brilliant

so what do we have?

a slavshit ex-commie shithole wants to join the eu, which will bring NOBODY any benefits, aside from corps that get to buy up poland for lollipops

following me so far?

now after a bit more than a decade of being a burden, and on top of that creating a whole bunch of parallel markets on the job field, due to having a population of ex-commie peasants ready to work for scraps, poland decides it's not going to participate in EU-wide policy

then their politicians start shouting about and pretending to care about what the polacks think

still with me? do I have to continue or do you see where this is going?

>Islam is the second most widely professed religion in Austria, practiced by 7% of the total population according to 2014 estimates and 13.5% of all newborn in 2014 had Muslim mother..[1] The vast majority of Muslims in Austria belong to Sunni denomination.

Eat shit

>Potop
literally a few years after we finished wars against you, turks and ukrainians chimping out and were extremely weakened
swedes acted like a literal niggers

anyway, we managed to win and right now we are doing better than ever while swedes are choking with ahmed's dick

you are ok
post kangaroos

BASED POLAND

Yeah helter-skelter and shit

>more r.eddit spacing
you have to go back

That's great and as a anglo chinkstralian you probably do not have any other choice but side with random whites from all over, because you're a mongrel yourself.

I don't expect others to fix my country's problems, neither am I some sort of defeatist. Austrians live way better than 99% of the world, life is fucking epic here. If the shitskins ever proper chimp, they'd be put down within days and FRANKLY it would MOST PROBABLY be some "white brother" NATOcuck nation, who would try run in here to protect the poor muslims, or something.

So thanks, but no thanks. All immigrants are trash, and poles are on the exact same level as these non-whites you're so scared of.

Well, he's not wrong.

My god slavs are dumb. Poland would literally be irerlevant without the EU. The only reason they can still feed themselves is the EU.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbioUsyUX-k translation anywhere?

>Austrians live way better than 99% of the world,
We live better than you faggot.

>because you're a mongrel yourself.

Ever got your DNA tested? Austrians are just germanized west slavs, faggot. There is no such thing as an Austrian or East German without slav blood.

you too would be irrelevant if not for safekeeping jewish money

>also you helped EU occupants in killing our president in Smoleńsk
He commited a fucking suicide to let his cat-fucking brother go full retard with conspiracy theories and make xenophobic retards vote on him

>if

JUST

Seen any poolacks protest against NATO lately? Because if "anti-white" is the issue at hand, than NATO is by far the more "anti-white" organisation, openly responsible for causing a civil war in Europe 2 YEARS AGO

Why isn't anyone talking about the 100k whites dead in Ukraine or the millions displaced? Because we know what "side" Poland is in there?

Know why they talk about this not that? Because they're

P O L I T I C A L
P R O S T I T U T E S

Oh look this reddit austrian that is always butthurt in threads about Poland.

nothing interesting, she just shits on current government
nice suicide, getting blown from the sky in a plane that was previously serviced by russians few days after meeting Tusk-Putin

nice cuckpedaling m80, put in a bit more effort and pedal on the fuck outta this thread

>katyhoax

So why so many downvotes on youtube then on that one?

what an absolute retard, case in fucking point

She is talking about street's names changing. She is against naming streets by the PiS (current leading party) droppings. Instead of this, she suggests naming streets following to true polish patriots.

You wouldn't understand it anyway, this "debate" was about decommunization of public space, like streets' names, etc.
And basically what she said was:
I am pissed off/outraged because there is a street named after a mother of the chairman (Jarosław Kaczyński) of the currently ruling party (Law and Justice) and would rather name streets like "green", "white", etc. than this

Leftists in Poland are extremely butthurt about Kaczyński, it is like Trump would have done such thing in the USA

70-80% of speeches were extremely right-winged, so this is the only reason why this got popular amongst leftists. And she has a good point, though. Can't disagree on this.

Ivan, please
you killed or helped kill our president, that was shitty move, yes, but you already did far worse in the past
go annex ukraine or something, we have better things to do than have yet another war with you

sounds like the perfect issue a shithole like poland should be worrying about

what a based politician

Poles are ungrateful scum.

jews and butthurt pro-EU faggots

Why doesn't the US have leftists like your leftists?

I'd rather have leftists bitching about changing names to patriots than bitching about needing women on the dollar bill.

What cuckpedaling? You come on to these threads - I have seen your posts before - full of hate for Poles who are the only large white nation to make a stand. And this is after you cunts vote in a literal cuck. You can get fucked and be thankful Poles exist. And WE WILL go for your type first when we do fight back - either me or my sons - we will go for the traitors and dividers first.

GOD SAVE MY CATHOLIC BROTHERS IN POLAND

what should we be grateful for? germanization of media? attacks on our traditions and society?
or maybe we should thank you for UPA you murderous hellspawn?
before I die I will see Lwów returned to Poland

Who is the nigger?

Gtfo Madolf Cuckler from Polish threads

Well... Everything is important. This is just one of the youths' postulates.

reconquista soon, be ready

what stand you fucking thief-diaspora?

you don't have a fucking stand, you have some polish clown politicians talking some garbage and then robbing polish retards blind like the people before them, give me a break

I don't know what's funnier, that poland is a banana republic where politicians name streets after themselves, or that you can run on a platform where you say you won't name streets after yourself, but name them after "wewuz"people from history

and as far as "making a stand" goes, please refer to my comments about NATO, you fucked up son of a whore

> largest white nation bla bla

That's Russia. Not you.

> look we "made a stand"

In the big scheme of Poland's involvement within the EU and Europe, this "stand" is JUST ANOTHER ONE of polish retard exhibitions, where the rest of europe wonders how the fuck those monkeys put their shoes on in the morning

This Anglos and Poles are superior and cut from the same cloth. England-Poland commonwealth when?

>I will see Lwów returned to Poland
You can only dream about it.

a kiddo that grew up in Poland

>t. noncountry that is two times poorer than Angola

Says the Tinker.

you better watch out or you will lose way more than Krym
it won't be commonwealth, we only have to make few trade pacts and do not involve all those shitty countries between us

Why isn't uk deus vult teir?

Oh look, the tumour driving down working standards in the west is moaning about it

because 2 Poles died in recent Manchester attack, orphaning their 2 daughters, 21 and 16 y.o.
remove Paki and we will reconsider your status

And who exactly will protect it? And with what? You couldn't even defend Krym from a bunch of partisans supported by the Russian army
You are literally like Africa or even poorer.
Your youth is either in Poland or in Russia, everyone just dreams to leave your shithole. Lwów will be Polish, don't you worry about that. And we will share a border with Hungary

Muslim mayor of London?

>Lwów will be Polish
Lwów is Polish, just taken away to fake country due to gerfags and masons.

Oh so you are Russian cock ssucker. That explains your autism.

Lwów wróci do Macierzy, nie spierajmy się o sprawy oczywiste
DEATH TO THE KEKS, AND DEATH TO THE COMMIES

Is Sadiq Khan even a bad mayor tho I've only erd good things

Lwow is russian, so as Przemysl and Bielostok

Grow the fuck up, kid.

This is what's going on. Poland is part of union where it reaps significant benefits. When the big players of the union enact policy, Poland is expected to follow.

Evil muslim refugees? Who is stopping from Poland doing whatever the fuck they want with them? It's an open truth that 90% of these people are economic migrants. The west is either slowly working policy against that or not doing so at all for their own political reasons be they good or bad (mostly bad). HOWEVER since Poland is so fucking based, why are they not processing the migrants that are even GOING THROUGH THEIR COUNTRY westward, properly and screening the actual victims of war (as per whatever memorandum or convention in place) and treating them? Why are they keeping the borders weak, like every other poor shithole, and just simply not putting in the least bit of effort?

It is not hard to enforce your own borders without making some bullshit fuss at home, trying to stir the pot and get votes from absolute retards.

Then there's the sad truth about polish mafiosos from the government who need to keep the inside borders weak so their hordes of illegals can funnel billions out of western european countries, but nobody cares about that.

So basically instead of having a system in place where migrants can be funneled out of EU normally, like a proper union member would help a brother out, Poland is shitting the floor.

There's no other way to put it.

orignally kek meant "Kill Every Kike", and was born on Sup Forums's IRC, before it evolved into a frog.
>Nadchodzi Narodowe Zjednoczenie poprzez Ducha
>delet gov, reboot monarchy

>what stand?
Not letting muslims in. Your country is approaching 10% and growing fast.

> largest white nation Russia.
Russian is ~20% asiatic muslim you idiot. Poland is 99% white. You actually are pretty dumb - are you white? or are you a shitskin? I have rarely come across a white as dumb as you.

Ivan if you're against us, then Russia will fall for your crimes.
>read Nostradamus

you lost me there, nice larp

It's funny watching all these butthurt westerners in this thread.

They can't handle the fact that young people in our country are overwhelmingly right wing.

The opposite od true for the western in most cases. Young people are mostly brainwashed leftists.

This means that our future looks bright and yours bleak. But instead of pointing out Poland as an example od a non cucked country, you choose to spit on us. Truly pathethic.