Spread this evergreen college video like wildfire

These idiots are demanding that this video get taken off the internet pls share with every one copy link
youtu.be/07aYYzEUY-w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=07aYYzEUY-w&t=218s
youtu.be/2Ua5V1qhYg0
youtube.com/watch?v=9-neo07Rrbg
unz.com/pgottfried/yes-virginia-dare-there-is-a-cultural-marxism-and-its-taking-over-conservatism-inc/
takimag.com/article/1_1_youre_a_racist_jim_goad
youtu.be/y0HW7ke_VtU
youtube.com/watch?v=fP8yW2KgeQY
aesopfables.com/cgi/aesop1.cgi?4&TheScorpionandtheFrog
theolympian.com/news/local/education/article153810709.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But how do we share? Just on random threads or what?

Anywhere u think will make great impact do what u want. Hell put it on a digital billboard for all i care

>whiteness is the most violent fuckin system to ever breath
>makes up 50% of violent crime despite being only 13% of population

College students cant read? This is sad as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=07aYYzEUY-w&t=218s

3:38 in. Link no worky rhi

IS THERE ANYTHING WORSE THAT WHITE ANARCHISTS? PEOPLE WHO ACTIVELY DEPRECIATE THEIR OWN RACE.

BLACK SUPREMACY IS ACCEPTABLE IN AMERICA.

What in the ever living fuck is wrong with your default font?

where are the school shooters when we need them

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hey hey
Ho ho
This nigger trash has got to go

Rope from trees & Zyklon B
for these niggies & (((sjw's))) that are too upityyy

>[Hans,... get the fuckin flammenwerfer]

Is this why the campus was shut down?

>Whiteness is the most violent fucking system to ever breath
>Meanwhile is chimping out at a lecture disrupting other people's education and time

What the fuck is happening to your country, Americans? This seems like a seriously mentally fill population, degenerated and uneducated to the point of retardation. Like a sick parody of themselves.

How many of your college black youths are like this, realistically?

How can non-jewish white liberals defend this?

Why aren't the burger police squads over there macing every nigger in that school ?

In romania those niggers would be beaten to a pulp first by the students then by the pohlice.

My god. Niggers are annoying whether they (((educated))) or not. Fucking shit faced apes.

>dindus unironically believe that you can delete a viral video from the internet

It's not just the US.

What we are seeing is the fall of western civilization.

It's already too late.

why do they demand this video to be taken down when it would spread the message they're trying to convey.

Or is it... or is it that they know they are fucked up little shitheads?

i'm literally shaking

"Education" system.

This shit starts up, some pedophilia controversy starts up as it suddenly becomes more acceptable, Google's been giving a big Fuck You to important prominent events and historical figures and focusing on minorities that literally no one has ever heard of and promoted that whole Trump beheading thing as the first good result under the entertainment category, the list goes on.

I feel like Rome is falling again. My family left Germany when shit started to hit the fan, we are an immigrant family and I was hoping to be a first generation college graduate. This is fucking disappointing. From one shit storm to another it seems.

i live like right outside evergreen and i just go there to smoke lmao

>My family left Germany when shit started to hit the fan

you they didn't

no you aren't

hey anons - so this youtube guy who is pretty good did a great video sort of givibg backstory and building a timeline

youtu.be/2Ua5V1qhYg0

around 25 mins or so may be more than you want to commit but even the first few minutes basically sets it up.

This professor Weinstein has to teach off campus because the leftist mob (and its mostky white kids to be lear) is threatening him.

This is anti-White hate, dressed up in the language of social justice.

Civil War when?

youtube.com/watch?v=9-neo07Rrbg

when i was a kid the trails were pristine
but now hella high schoolers and tweakers made it a little fucked up but still a good place for a trip

>college

I keep TELLING YOU washington is SHIT but you just don't listen

>american college

This WHOLE THING is about forcing WHITES to leave campus for a day BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE.

plenty of poor white people live outside Olympia - loggers, farmers, just working class people.

But fuck white people for existing- right?

its just anti-White racism by absolutely irrational cunts.

Apparently 'white supremacism' is not missing classes you paid for.

in my eyes it's community college tier
we don't consider those to be very high quality

I think someone needs to go full Waco on these idiots.

american education is fucked.

Sometimes I feel like the only white person left that doesnt feel guilty about being white. These fucking libtards need to stop virtue signaling.

They should have just shut them all in, walled the place off with National Guardsmen after wiring the whole college with tiny, remotely controlled digital cameras. Then sell tickets as we sit back with popcorn, watching all the retarded niggers go nuts and eventually rape, kill and eat each other.

Thunderdome, we're here. Let's at least make some cash off these evolutionary dead ends.

Because modern American "college" is nothing more then a kike financial scam that doubles as repatriation camps for social marxists.

And you Americans say Europe is fucked KEK

You're not the only one.

ideally share it into normie / middle of the road white communities

I'm done with niggers
The KKK did nothing wrong
Fuck these chimps should be all shot in the head

HAHAHA at 3:50
These are university students who can't read? This is so cringe worthy.

we're trying to warn you, no joke

>O-O-Onorable memba. Please, onorable memba
They wonder why the faculty is all white.

I can not emphasize enough how batshit crazy this is.

This is CULTURAL MARXISM - and yes, that is a 'thing.'
unz.com/pgottfried/yes-virginia-dare-there-is-a-cultural-marxism-and-its-taking-over-conservatism-inc/

and yes - it was mainly anti-European anti-Christian commie jews. Facts are stubborn things..

But you want to see just as crazy??

takimag.com/article/1_1_youre_a_racist_jim_goad

Uhhhh??
Explain at least? I don't get the sudden shots fired.

This "school" is the main nerve of the sjw

>Trying to remove Jewish professors
>Sup Forums is against it

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

I guess not on Sup Forums but i meant IRL. I live in commiefornia and 99% of the white people I know went to college and are all libtards that virtue signal. Its really fucking irritating but I just ignore them and let them continue to be bluepilled retards.

we see your future, because we've seen our own

She probably wasn't racist when they started.
She surely is now.
And no one can blame her.

Fucking apes

Hold up - look at the videos... look the blacks have grown up being told how oppressed they are, nothing is their fault, and the world owes them a living.

but these fucking white, self-hating, irrational, shrieking white girls....

they are the fucking worst.

white suburban American women are the most pampered humans to ever live.. and thats not cuz of anyone but the white Europeans their jew/cucked professors have told them to HATE.

BPS on the cult of 'white privilege'

youtu.be/y0HW7ke_VtU

great shit.

HOLY FUCK
>that black chick trying her best to read

Evergreen? The college in San Jose? I used to go there a long time ago

Honestly, all of this baffles me. I went to college in 06. It was nothing like this. The average day for a college student was:

>Wake up at 9-11AM or whatever's 15 minutes before class
>Get through classes
>Do your study work
>Fuck around online
>Go out and party
>Drink too much and pass out
>Wake up and repeat the day

There weren't a bunch of purple haired "progressives" with nose rings shouting about cis gendered white men and "cultural appropriation". Everyone was chill and everyone just wanted to meet new people, fuck and drink. That's it.

I don't understand how this happened or why there's so many SJWs and politically correct special snowflakes now.

Before you say """they""" did this. For what? What benefit do they gain by creating a bunch of unemployed degenerates who think the world owes them everything just because they exist? The mentally ill contribute nothing to society and don't spend money on any of """their""" products.

Look at this cuckhold.

They even decorate him with Native American symbols of Cuckoldry:
>The small buildings represent cuck Sheds, place where the Cuckold dwells
>The eye in the hand represents the cuck himself, someone who's eyes are their hands, representing the cuck as he watches a large obese black tranny plow his wife. The black colour of the eye represents what he sees, blackness

These fucking dindus are brain washed, 'they had civilisation before you white people' when we crawled out the caves......ow dear they need to read history stupid negroids. And Slavery, we Brits abolished slavery, its still prominent in Africa and Middle East, why do they not help to abolish that? No they dont care they just want free education for being black lazy dindus.

Because Murican education doesn't talk about it. A lot of people don't know slaves originated from Africa and it's still prominent there today. All they hear about are evil white men who owned them.

I know those feels. I may move out of the US into a different country. At least UK has a chance of not being in the shitter and fighting back. EU will eventually fight back as well.

No you fucking idiot, youre wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=fP8yW2KgeQY

JUSTICE!

animal mother pls

DELET DIS

We ain't got no edutificayshunn. Ya'll shoudn't get none. Equality mufugga!

a fucking zoo

>Before you say """they""" did this. For what? What benefit do they gain by creating a bunch of unemployed degenerates who think the world owes them everything just because they exist? The mentally ill contribute nothing to society and don't spend money on any of """their""" products.

First of all, """they""" don't manufacture anything. The jews make their money off of manipulating money, banking, publishing, teaching, especially at the university level and running the mainstream news media, which these college SJW's are avid consumers of.

And to answer your question, I'd refer you to the fable of the frog and the scorpion.

aesopfables.com/cgi/aesop1.cgi?4&TheScorpionandtheFrog

>leftists getting a taste of their medicine
kek

I hope the nigger burn the school down, win win

That one fucking Jaffa-looking nigger.

IT'S HER AGAIN

3:38

>3:38
holy shit can't even read, and she's in college.....

THOT WHEELS LEADING THE WAY

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE POLICE

Undermining Western and white culture. Uneducated retarded mobs are easily manipulated for one's political objectives.

They don't want these populations to contribute to society because they are not interested in what you call "society": they want to destroy it. Their objective is the complete destruction ("deconstruction", in their post-modernist lingo) of Western culture and moral values, as means for the subjugation and enslavement of all the peoples of Earth.

Look what's happening to you, America. Look at your brainwashed youth. This is your present, this is your future. It's sad, but these kids are merely repeating memetic behavior they've learned via mirror neurons and vicarious reinforcement. Someone is spreading those poisonous memes in the well of your culture.
Look for the guilty. And EXECUTE JUSTICE upon them.

theolympian.com/news/local/education/article153810709.html

Check out the Facebook comment stream on the local newspaper site. Unbelievably redpilled, literal use of "dindu" and far as I can tell from clicking faces, they're real people saying these things under their real names on fucking Kikebook, not Sup Forumsack accounts. WTF Sup Forums we sure did start the fire! (and the Evergreen niggers are fanning it...)

Course, now that I've posted this, let's check back tomorrow to see how many fake Media Matters facebooks have been created to bury the damage.

Niggers: Whites need to leave campus, we need a day without whites

White professor: That's not only racist but ridiculous

Niggers: OOGA BOOGA THESE RACIST TEACHERS NEED TO GO

ALSO GOING TO NOTE, IN CAPS, THAT THIS COLLEGE HAS A 99% ACCEPTANCE RATE AND IS LITERALLY NO BETTER THAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE.

Having these people coming into workforce en masse in 3-5 years. Holy fucking shit.

Why don't they all just shut the fuck up & use the opportunity to learn something, getting an education is an unattainable dream for most children in 3rd world countries & these spoiled brats are pissing it away with their retarded tantrums.

Why feel guilty? Whites built the world and (((they))) want to destroy us for it.

What if the Jews actually wanted white people to get enraged and to a breaking point where we slaughter niggers and liberals by the thousand?

What's ""HER"" name again?

Yeah it appears that way.

theyre all trying to out 'dance' each other at the front of the pack too. literally the 'please look at me' attention seeking culture of social media writ large. the future we chose.

Not just that. That article talks to a Zeb Hoffman. A 37 year old student athlete.....LMFAO

And they are too stupid to even vote. The left has to literally bus them to the fucking polls. Useful idiots.

Poorappa da rappa

5:14 to 5:31 is my favorite part. Even the nigger has a moment of clarity for a second.

It's kind of funny, while I was never ashamed of being white or anything, I genuinely did not care for race a couple of years back. But now that this whole Refugees/BLM/white privilege shit started, I'm actually starting to become increasingly more proud and conscious of the fact that I'm white.

At least on some people, their propaganda is backfiring. And believe me, you're not the only one. Even if your inside the deepest most libtarded community, there are probably still some normal people flying under the radar; you just have to find them.

About what leaf.

>around 25 mins or so may be more than you want to commit

Youtube morons are so in love with seeing their face and hearing their voice they are just unable to fucking edit anything down to the essentials.

Half a fucking hour, and I bet half of it is his stupid face and his stupid analysis.

But then, the internet is full of wastoids who sit there for hours staring at this stuff.

REDDIT SPACING FOR THE WIN.

People that think this "college" is representative of moat higher education in the US are a little loopy. This "college" does indeed accept 98.9% of applicants because it only cares about that federal loan money. It's a scam institution filled with the dumbest people possible.

There are some rather extreme leftist universities like Berkeley, but most are still decent. There is no doubt that all public higher education promotes retarded leftist ideologies though.

That's why I worked hard to put myself through a private college that's been around since the 18th century. They served fried chicken and watermelon in the cafeteria on MLK day every year. It was fucking glorious.

Care to explain why the fuck your Youtube is in Comic Sans?

>But now that this whole Refugees/BLM/white privilege shit started, I'm actually starting to become increasingly more proud and conscious of the fact that I'm white.
That seems to be a common & rational psychological response to recent events.

Affirmative traction.

Garundamisha Gibs

>fried chicken and watermelon in the cafeteria on MLK day
kek

Comic Sans is a HILARIOUS font, everybody knows this, it adds JOLLITY AND FUN to anything requiring text.

>12:10
>I'll go to work on ensuring that our police, our staff, our faculty, are as well trained and as ANTI-BLACK... I-I mean ANTI-WHITE!
>OOOOOUUUUUUU

kek
the lot of these cunts get what they stew in
they deserve each other

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SHE CAN'T READ WHAT A RETARD 3:38

Knowing what I've seen, I wouldn't say the EU is going to get better, it just won't fall apart in the same fashion as the United States. The UK may have hope though.